No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Standard Gear: BUT,
  • Ult Cap Gets An Unlimited Fuel Jetpack & 10 Grenades Of His Choosing
  • Spock Gets His Spider Legs, BUT NO Spiderbots
  • Teams Get Indestructible Coms For Communication
  • WIN By KO, DEATH, OR MASSIVE INCAP!!!
  • Morals Off
  • Basic Knowledge(Skills, Gear, Powers, Weapons)
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • NO PREP
  • NO BLOODLUST
  • NO FLYING HIGHER THAN THE TALLEST BUILDING

Battlefield: Stanford University

• Night Time, Moonlight Only, Power On Campus Is Out
  • Starting Distance: 50 Yards Away
  • Teams Must Find The Other Team
No Caption Provided

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Team 2. Miles and cap tag teams one of the spiders while goblin stalls the other. Venom blasts are their best friend

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sy8000

Team 1. Miles is nothing compared to the other spider's and Ultimate Cap is just a bad matchup for either of them. Goblin vs either of team 1 is debatable but he can't pull his lesser teammates the whole way.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By juiceboks

Team 1. Both of these spiders aren't averse to using lethal force..so against someone like Miles he's liable to get his neck snapped pretty early.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Another good match. This is tough. I don't think Cap or Morales are beating either Spider 1-on-1, but together, they might. Goblin vs one of the Spiders is pretty close as well. I'm giving this to Team 1 because of a couple of small factors:

1) I don't think Cap's jetpack gives him as much mobility as the Spiders and it actually would be a hindrance on his agility and maneuverability.

2) The setting is at midnight with NO POWER on campus, which means very low lighting. This also gives the Spiders the advantage since Spock has the spider-sense and 2099 has the special vision that allows him to see great distances, perceive blurs clearly, and see in total darkness.

For those reasons, I'm going with team 1 6.5/10.

dcandmarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By mickey-mouse

@indomitableregal: Goblin could help counter the darkness with fire, although that would give away his teams position. Even though Miles lacks the finesse of the other Spiders, he too has Spider Sense.

Thanks for stopping by.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mickey-mouse

Bump

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Duo

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@highaccuser said:

Team 1. Miles is nothing compared to the other spider's and Ultimate Cap is just a bad matchup for either of them. Goblin vs either of team 1 is debatable but he can't pull his lesser teammates the whole way.

The fact you think this scares me. Team 1 has NO WAY to beat Goblin. Everyone who says Team one on this thread are either ill inform of Ultimate GG Durability and Healing Factor, or simply see Ultimate characters as some kind of second rate super beings. Most likely the latter.

@juiceboks: @dcandmarvel: @oreoassassin:

Ultimate Cap and Green goblin are enough. Miles is over kill. Its so sad to see this, it really kills me a little inside that anyone thinks Team one wins this. Moral Off Ult. GG?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thread.

Hell how are they beating Ultimate GG?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hulkbusters could not.........

I do not even need to discuss why Ultimate cap can for sure for a fact hold back Spock or Spidey 2099, this thread proves enough Cap is on Iron Fist level.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/iron-fist-vs-ultimate-captain-america-1625284/

People need to either understand the Ultimate Marvel characters, or refrain from commenting at all. This is such a one sided match.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm:

The fact you think this scares me. Team 1 has NO WAY to beat Goblin. Everyone who says Team one on this thread are either ill inform of Ultimate GG Durability and Healing Factor, or simply see Ultimate characters as some kind of second rate super beings. Most likely the latter.

I know everything about Ultimate Green Goblin. From a strength standpoint he's even with SpOck and maybe a bit above 2099, but he's much slower since he never displays any speed in combat. Peter always gets more hits than the other way around, even when he was dying. Goblin's much more durable than either of them, but standard bullets can hurt him which indicates poor piercing durability on his part. Both of the Spiders have sharp objects and a willingness to use them.

In regards to Ultimate Cap, I know he's good and all, but in the end of the day, he tends to lean back on his physical advantage because he doesn't have the skill of 616 Captain America. Problem with this is that SpOck is 5 times stronger than him and so is 2099. He's just a bad matchup for either of them.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mickey-mouse

@highaccuser: Goblin has tanked hulk busting shield bullets from shields best guns.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sy8000

@lukehero: but not without harm, and the spiders weapons leave deeper and longer cuts which can be continuously applied unlike bullets and Miguel's claws and fangs actually have venom that can give him problems. Worst comes to worst they can pin goblin down and overpower him.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mickey-mouse

@highaccuser: I think One of them has to stall Goblin, while the other kills miles and cap. On the flip side if Goblin kills or injuries one of team 1, it's all over for team 1. To me it's an even fight.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@highaccuser: I think One of them has to stall Goblin, while the other kills miles and cap. On the flip side if Goblin kills or injuries one of team 1, it's all over for team 1. To me it's an even fight.

one of them would have trouble with miles alone. miles beats them with cap. miles has similar stats to them, and his venom sting. one hit and it's lights out.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mickey-mouse

@christianrapper: They all have basic knowledge, so they would know to avoid the sting. Simply having similar stats isn't enough for miles to fight either one of the much more experienced and skilled spiders by himself. Neither one would have trouble with Miles on his own, but with Cap giving Miles directions over the Coms and giving him support they would be a good challenge for either of Team 1.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

one of them would have trouble with miles alone. miles beats them with cap. miles has similar stats to them, and his venom sting. one hit and it's lights out.

Miles wouldn't give them any trouble whatsoever. He doesn't have "similar stats". His best strength feat is lifting a 3 ton car. Both of them are 25 tonners. His durability showings include getting one-shotted by Ultimate Peter, who's much weaker than they are. They can punch him out without much trouble. His speed feats honestly don't even put him at peak human level speed. He hasn't done basic things like react to lasers or move faster than eyes can track. They can both blitz him while I doubt he can even touch them in melee.

His venom sting can't one-shot them. I know it has good showings like one-shotting Electro or Omega Red, but it's also been casually tanked by Ultimate Peter, tanked by Ultimate Spider-Woman when used by taskmaster, tanked by taskmaster before he absorbed any powers, and tanked by Prowler. Based on average showings, saying venom stings could 3-shot them would be a kindness.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: He hasn't done basic things like react to lasers or move faster than eyes can track. They can both blitz him while I doubt he can even touch them in melee.

Actually he did just react to lasers in the spiderverse comics. Don't ask me what issue it was. There are too many of these Spiderverse comics already.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@highaccuser: He hasn't done basic things like react to lasers or move faster than eyes can track. They can both blitz him while I doubt he can even touch them in melee.

Actually he did just react to lasers in the spiderverse comics. Don't ask me what issue it was. There are too many of these Spiderverse comics already.

Meh. I'll take your word for it.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@highaccuser said:

@lukehero: but not without harm, and the spiders weapons leave deeper and longer cuts which can be continuously applied unlike bullets and Miguel's claws and fangs actually have venom that can give him problems. Worst comes to worst they can pin goblin down and overpower him.

Show me a scan where Green goblin was Harmed. Show me, cause i have all the scans, and no form of damage was shown on GG himself in that comic. Heck, after Green Goblin evolved in his last few appearances he has not been really harmed at all. he also still has a shown healing factor too on top of this durability, and can one shot kill either Spider here with his best Fire attacks.

@lukehero said:

Miles also reacted to Lasers from 616 Fantastic Four defense systems.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here Miles dodges pretty well all the fire from the 616 Fantastic Four's Herbie defense systems, grazing only his outfit. since it is 616 Fantastic Four Herbies, I think the question of the accuracy of these defense systems is pretty clear as a impressive feat.

I guess your a little behind on the feats High.

@lukehero said:

Someone who gets it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

Pretty sure it was cataclysm. And not spiderverse. Miles hasn't done much in spiderverse aside from beat up the Dr.Noahbody when he went into the universe from the spider-man 60's cartoon.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@lukehero said:

Pretty sure it was cataclysm. And not spiderverse. Miles hasn't done much in spiderverse aside from beat up the Dr.Noahbody when he went into the universe from the spider-man 60's cartoon.

Correct it was Cataclysm where Ultimate Reed teleported them to the 616 Universe to gain info of 616 Galactus from his alternate verse self.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm:

Show me a scan where Green goblin was Harmed. Show me, cause i have all the scans, and no form of damage was shown on GG himself in that comic. Heck, after Green Goblin evolved in his last few appearances he has not been really harmed at all. he also still has a shown healing factor too on top of this durability, and can one shot kill either Spider here with his best Fire attacks.

It was during Miles' current run. I'll fish around for scans later. It was his most recent appearance, so no evolution since then. He can't one-shot either of them with his flame bursts. He's never shown that kind of power. Spider-Man 2099 can tank hits from Thor 2099.

Miles also reacted to Lasers from 616 Fantastic Four defense systems.

Here Miles dodges pretty well all the fire from the 616 Fantastic Four's Herbie defense systems, grazing only his outfit. since it is 616 Fantastic Four Herbies, I think the question of the accuracy of these defense systems is pretty clear as a impressive feat.

I guess your a little behind on the feats High.

Don't get snarky with me. I haven't even gotten around to finishing Miles' run yet. I was just going by what I've read and seen. The point remains that Miles isn't really peak human speed wise.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@highaccuser: Your either low ballig, or trying to misinform.

It was during Miles' current run. I'll fish around for scans later. It was his most recent appearance, so no evolution since then. He can't one-shot either of them with his flame bursts. He's never shown that kind of power. Spider-Man 2099 can tank hits from Thor 2099.

I just showed Green Goblin can and has blown apart SHIELD Prison Bumkers with his power. He had blown apart a chunk of the Triskelon with his fire attack.

No Caption Provided

Here is another of busting a M1 A1 Tank.

No Caption Provided

Here he takes out with a single attack Hulk Buster gear wearing SHIELD squad.

He would one shot these Spider Men who are not bullet proof or fire proof. Tanking Blunt damage from Thor means nothing here.

Don't get snarky with me. I haven't even gotten around to finishing Miles' run yet. I was just going by what I've read and seen. The point remains that Miles isn't really peak human speed wise.

I do not need to get snarky. Its all too easy to see your just bias as the underline shows. Slower than Peak human? Right, your not worth debating then.

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team 1. Both of these spiders aren't averse to using lethal force..so against someone like Miles he's liable to get his neck snapped pretty early.

Even when SpOck was going all out using lethal force trying to kill 2099, He didn't use lethal force, much less on a weaker version that would have an even harder time touching, much less harming 2099.

2099 will still take a 10/10 over him, and but won't be snapping Miles neck atleast.

Can't say the same thing for Cap or Goblin..

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By jashro44

@cmcmcmcm:

Here are a few panels of ultimate green goblin getting hurt. 2 are punches from Miles, the last one is pistol gunfire.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cmcmcmcm

@jashro44 said:

@highaccuser said:

@cmcmcmcm:

Here are a few panels of ultimate green goblin getting hurt. 2 are punches from Miles, the last one is pistol gunfire.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yet here is Goblin tanking Iron man blasts.

No Caption Provided

Here he is tanking a Sky Scraper Free Fall into a major earth cratering crash.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here he is shrugging of SHIELDs best Guns and missiles.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Whats your point?

Miles drawing some blood on him is meh. Fact is Ultimate GG has better feats and more of them than the low ball ones there. Even though the bullets from the hand gun did no damage to GG, not even drawing blood, so that is consistent. The fact is even Peter could not draw blood from GG with his best hits.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wow, no blood in any of these scans of a all out Peter. But Miles can? Looks like a low showing use of a scan to me :)

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmcmcmcm: I'm not really debating this thread. I was just posting scans for @highaccuser of goblin getting hurt. I'll leave it for you guys to debate if its a low showing or not.

All though SpOck has been showing weapons which can hurt inheritors....Goblin isn't tanking that.

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@cmcmcmcm: I'm not really debating this thread. I was just posting scans for @highaccuser of goblin getting hurt. I'll leave it for you guys to debate if its a low showing or not.

All though SpOck has been showing weapons which can hurt inheritors....Goblin isn't tanking that.

Cool. Inheritors? Whats that?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jashro44

@cmcmcmcm said:

@jashro44 said:

Cool. Inheritors? Whats that?

There Morluns family. SpOck and Kaine killed Morluns big brother (he survived by cloning himself somehow). It was stated kaines attack did the most damage (due to the mystical nature of the other), all though it was SpOcks attack which got the killing blow.

No Caption Provided

Even if you want to credit Kaine with the kill due to the other, SpOck legs still showed they were powerful enough to penetrate Daemos flesh. Basically SpOck is capable of damaging people with morlun level durability now. He has incorporated tech from the 2099 universe into his costume. And for the record Morluns brother has shown a healing factor as well, and considering when kaine stabbed Daemos in an earlier issue Daemos shrugged it off and healed it seems SpOcks tech can actually negate healing factors despite being less damaging than kaines attack. SpOck also can shoot lightning blasts out as well now.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And the SpOck in spiderverse is confirmed to be the 616 SpOck. Apparently while SpOck was lost through time earlier in superior spider-man he was going through the events of spiderverse. So I don't think ultimate green goblin is a problem for SpOck.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Interesting, but by this logic he should then harm say thor? not seeing that. Either way, GG has a major healing factor.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Interesting, but by this logic he should then harm say thor? not seeing that. Either way, GG has a major healing factor.

Thor is a lot more durable and powerful than either morlun or Daemos so no. SpOck can maybe handle mid tier bricks with this kind of tech. All though even then it might be debatable.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Thor is a lot more durable and powerful than either morlun or Daemos so no. SpOck can maybe handle mid tier bricks with this kind of tech. All though even then it might be debatable.

Mid tier like Iron Man older armors, or Power Man?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Its hard to say. Luke cage has had some ridiculous feats due to Bendis. Ignoring Bendis stuff than yea I want to say yes he can pierce luke cages skin. Than again I thought carnage would be able to do it as well.....

cmcmcmcm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@jashro44 said:

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Its hard to say. Luke cage has had some ridiculous feats due to Bendis. Ignoring Bendis stuff than yea I want to say yes he can pierce luke cages skin. Than again I thought carnage would be able to do it as well.....

I see.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Spock can shoot lighting now? Overpowered Much?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By jashro44

@cmcmcmcm: All though I guess its debatable if he can negate goblins healing factor since goblins healing factor works different than the inheritors healing factor, now that I think about it. Still though he should be able to pierce goblin pretty easily. Stab him in the heart or brain and I think goblin is finished.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Come on Marvel, don't start pulling that Overpowered DC crap. Giving characters extra powers needlessly.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jashro44: Come on Marvel, don't start pulling that Overpowered DC crap. Giving characters extra powers needlessly.

LOL I don't mind. Peter was still able to dodge the lightning SpOck fired at him without much trouble. I think the ability to damage inheritors is a bit more overpowered to be honest.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@jashro44 said:

@lukehero said:

LOL I don't mind. Peter was still able to dodge the lightning SpOck fired at him without much trouble. I think the ability to damage inheritors is a bit more overpowered to be honest.

wow, i really need to catch up on Spiderverse reading it seems.........

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@lukehero said:

wow, i really need to catch up on Spiderverse reading it seems.........

Its actually pretty good. Solus is the most over powered spider-man villain we have ever seen. I don't even know how they plan on beating him.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jashro44 said:

@lukehero said:

*cough* Hater *cough*

Something must happen though because he looses the tech, it wasn't present when he got popped back out of the timestream and we didn't see it in his last days as SSM...sabotage from Miguel as payback?

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@jashro44 said:

@lukehero said:

*cough* Hater *cough*

Something must happen though because he looses the tech, it wasn't present when he got popped back out of the timestream and we didn't see it in his last days as SSM...sabotage from Miguel as payback?

you stop! get in our CaV and put work in! no random thread posting! Bad sovereign!!!!!

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@lukehero said:

*cough* Hater *cough*

I think Slott just thought of this idea when he was writing spiderverse which is why we never saw the electric blasts during SSM. He never really had a chance to show the spider legs off so it is possible they had the damage output shown (all though to be honest I think its the same as the electric blasts). All though we will see I guess. For now I am considering it standard gear.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#48  Edited By Sovereign91001
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@christianrapper said:

@lukehero said:

Miles wouldn't give them any trouble whatsoever. He doesn't have "similar stats". His best strength feat is lifting a 3 ton car. Both of them are 25 tonners. His durability showings include getting one-shotted by Ultimate Peter, who's much weaker than they are. They can punch him out without much trouble. His speed feats honestly don't even put him at peak human level speed. He hasn't done basic things like react to lasers or move faster than eyes can track. They can both blitz him while I doubt he can even touch them in melee.

His venom sting can't one-shot them. I know it has good showings like one-shotting Electro or Omega Red, but it's also been casually tanked by Ultimate Peter, tanked by Ultimate Spider-Woman when used by taskmaster, tanked by taskmaster before he absorbed any powers, and tanked by Prowler. Based on average showings, saying venom stings could 3-shot them would be a kindness.

did spidey get an upgrade? the last time I read, the was 10 tons. remember miles can control the power of his venom sting. he probably was holding back. if he went all out with it then that would be different. I doubt that they can blitz him. I think he Is just as fast as they are. his spider sense is also more powerful.