Spock and Kirk vs Captain America and Batman

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Spock takes on Cap and Kirk fights Bruce. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Is Kirk's shirt ripped? Because careful scientific analysis has determined that the threat level of James T. Kirk is inversely proportional to how intact his shirt is. As his shirt sustains more damage he becomes exponentially stronger, more durable, faster, and more lethal.

Source: Spacebattles.com, Trekkie memes.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

In character? Prep or no? Battlefield?

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Whoops!

In character.

No prep.

Parking lot?

JohnnyZ256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All joking aside, Kirk gets defeated quite easily against Batman. Spock vs. Captain America is an interesting thought. I'm guessing Captain America is stronger. At best, Spock can equal his strength. Captain America also is an accomplished fighter. While Spock is no slouch, I don't think he's quite at Captain's level. However, Spock does have the nerve pinch and mind meld, both of which should be effective against his opponent.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All joking aside, Kirk gets defeated quite easily against Batman. Spock vs. Captain America is an interesting thought. I'm guessing Captain America is stronger. At best, Spock can equal his strength. Captain America also is an accomplished fighter. While Spock is no slouch, I don't think he's quite at Captain's level. However, Spock does have the nerve pinch and mind meld, both of which should be effective against his opponent.

I agree with this, but considering the fact that Kirk may as well be a non factor, how will Spock deal with both Steve and Bruce? Gadgets still come to mind, Bats has plenty in that shiny belt of his that can end the game.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 ftw

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@vrakmul said:

Is Kirk's shirt ripped? Because careful scientific analysis has determined that the threat level of James T. Kirk is inversely proportional to how intact his shirt is. As his shirt sustains more damage he becomes exponentially stronger, more durable, faster, and more lethal.

Source: Spacebattles.com, Trekkie memes.

thsi

@johnnyz256 said:

I agree with this, but considering the fact that Kirk may as well be a non factor, how will Spock deal with both Steve and Bruce? Gadgets still come to mind, Bats has plenty in that shiny belt of his that can end the game.

Spock bent a metal bar in This Side of Paradise and took on Gladiators pretty easily

Loading Video...

People with Whom Kirk has grappled

*A man who was given God-Powers

*A Lizard-man whop could toss around giant boulders

*A genetically engineered Superman

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HeavyWeight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirk solos, He never loses,

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Spock bent a metal bar in This Side of Paradise and took on Gladiators pretty easily

Loading Video...

People with Whom Kirk has grappled

*A man who was given God-Powers

*A Lizard-man whop could toss around giant boulders

*A genetically engineered Superman

Batman bent a gun barrel, prison bars and casually benches half a ton.

Batman has grappled with

Darkseid (JK)

Superman (JK again)

Wonder Woman (Also JK)

Aquaman

Killer Croc

Bane

Solomon Grundy

etc .....

Captain America has tangled with worse..

Wolverine

Iron Man

Spiderman

Beast

Gambit

THANOS (JK)

etc ....

so, your point?

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In less than 6 seconds this is going to turn into a handicap match for Spock. And since he has to actually touch his opponents for the nerve grip to work, I don't see him doing too well.

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The issue becomes either member of team two would solo. Even their movie interpretations would roll them over. (Though Bale would not win a fight with Spock if it was his rises interpretation).

tg1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By tg1982

Cap and Bats FTW. I honestly don't see how Spock and Kirk could win. Cap and Bats could both solo, IMO.

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The main problem is that Kirk might as well be invisible. Either Bruce or Steve can one shot him if they're serious. Even goin' normal speed he can't last more than 10 seconds at most. And I'm ONLY giving him 10 seconds because there might be a bit of diagloue before he gets dropped.

It would be better if it was Khan/Spock vs Batman/Cap or Spock and that one dude who was black on one side and white on the other side.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you all underestimate Kirk's HTH skills, he's fought Gary Mitchuim and won

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gary is a great fighter now? I vaguely remember the episode..I thought Kirk used a weapon or somethin' to beat him.

Adam_Taurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Adam_Taurus

Cap wins in a slaughter 10/10.

We're talking about a guy who can tank punches from iron man and winter soldier (iron man's punches affected Thor and winter soldier's attacks can destroy asphalt), and beat them still. He has held his own in a 1v1 fight with Loki. He made batroc and crossbones look like an absolute joke and don't even get me started with his shield.

Spock got rekt by Khan.

This is a mismatch. Please lock this

Avatar image for black3stpanth3r
BLACK3STPANTH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do they get to use their phasers? I thing a phaser on the highest setting would disintegrate caps shield

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By destinyman75

Cap and bats gets close thinking how easy this will be they ask kirk and Spock for a surrende . Kirk shouts out go to hell, Spock merely raises an eye brow and actually gives a grin. Seeing this cap and bats look at each other confused. Kirk actually has his jaw open. Seeing his reaction Spocks responds. Sorry captain but In find it most as you humans say Ironic. (Kirk),,What's Ironic.? Spock)- For starters captain these two obviously able fighters failed to know there opoonets. Had they did some research on us They would have noticed or known that we arebof starfleet. Kirck looks perplexed how does that help out present situation? Spock- allow me sir. (Touched badge). Spock to enterprise beam up the two live forms without there clothing or weapons. And have security meet them ad you beam them directly to secured quarters. kirk- Energize!! Cap and batman are now naked and weaponless on the Enterprise. Meanwhile..

Kirk-, Brilliant Spock.

Spock . Thank you captain but it was merely logical solution. I must confess a notion of shock however. The op cleclearly did not indicate how this fight was suppose to go. Therefore why no one else picked up on that baffles me. Nonetheless Two naked opponets are far less likely to attack according to human studies in warfare. Therefore it was a simple logical solution. I suppose captainnwe should as you humans are fond if saying divy up the booty.

Kirk picks up caps shield Kirk -lighter then it looks

Spock picks up Batman's utility belt. -Fascinating primitive technology yet potentially useful.

Bats can't out think spock =}

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers