#1 Posted by Racob7 (5578 posts) - - Show Bio

Spock takes on Cap and Kirk fights Bruce. Who wins?

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23552 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Kirk's shirt ripped? Because careful scientific analysis has determined that the threat level of James T. Kirk is inversely proportional to how intact his shirt is. As his shirt sustains more damage he becomes exponentially stronger, more durable, faster, and more lethal.

Source: Spacebattles.com, Trekkie memes.

#3 Posted by Joygirl (19484 posts) - - Show Bio

In character? Prep or no? Battlefield?

#4 Posted by Racob7 (5578 posts) - - Show Bio

@joygirl: Whoops!

In character.

No prep.

Parking lot?

#5 Posted by JohnnyZ256 (2311 posts) - - Show Bio

All joking aside, Kirk gets defeated quite easily against Batman. Spock vs. Captain America is an interesting thought. I'm guessing Captain America is stronger. At best, Spock can equal his strength. Captain America also is an accomplished fighter. While Spock is no slouch, I don't think he's quite at Captain's level. However, Spock does have the nerve pinch and mind meld, both of which should be effective against his opponent.

#6 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12036 posts) - - Show Bio

All joking aside, Kirk gets defeated quite easily against Batman. Spock vs. Captain America is an interesting thought. I'm guessing Captain America is stronger. At best, Spock can equal his strength. Captain America also is an accomplished fighter. While Spock is no slouch, I don't think he's quite at Captain's level. However, Spock does have the nerve pinch and mind meld, both of which should be effective against his opponent.

I agree with this, but considering the fact that Kirk may as well be a non factor, how will Spock deal with both Steve and Bruce? Gadgets still come to mind, Bats has plenty in that shiny belt of his that can end the game.

#7 Posted by dondave (36587 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 ftw

#8 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

@vrakmul said:

Is Kirk's shirt ripped? Because careful scientific analysis has determined that the threat level of James T. Kirk is inversely proportional to how intact his shirt is. As his shirt sustains more damage he becomes exponentially stronger, more durable, faster, and more lethal.

Source: Spacebattles.com, Trekkie memes.

thsi

@johnnyz256 said:

I agree with this, but considering the fact that Kirk may as well be a non factor, how will Spock deal with both Steve and Bruce? Gadgets still come to mind, Bats has plenty in that shiny belt of his that can end the game.

Spock bent a metal bar in This Side of Paradise and took on Gladiators pretty easily

People with Whom Kirk has grappled

*A man who was given God-Powers

*A Lizard-man whop could toss around giant boulders

*A genetically engineered Superman

#9 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by HeavyWeight (688 posts) - - Show Bio

Kirk solos, He never loses,

#11 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12036 posts) - - Show Bio

Spock bent a metal bar in This Side of Paradise and took on Gladiators pretty easily

People with Whom Kirk has grappled

*A man who was given God-Powers

*A Lizard-man whop could toss around giant boulders

*A genetically engineered Superman

Batman bent a gun barrel, prison bars and casually benches half a ton.

Batman has grappled with

Darkseid (JK)

Superman (JK again)

Wonder Woman (Also JK)

Aquaman

Killer Croc

Bane

Solomon Grundy

etc .....

Captain America has tangled with worse..

Wolverine

Iron Man

Spiderman

Beast

Gambit

THANOS (JK)

etc ....

so, your point?

#12 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

In less than 6 seconds this is going to turn into a handicap match for Spock. And since he has to actually touch his opponents for the nerve grip to work, I don't see him doing too well.

#13 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

The issue becomes either member of team two would solo. Even their movie interpretations would roll them over. (Though Bale would not win a fight with Spock if it was his rises interpretation).

#14 Edited by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap and Bats FTW. I honestly don't see how Spock and Kirk could win. Cap and Bats could both solo, IMO.

#15 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

The main problem is that Kirk might as well be invisible. Either Bruce or Steve can one shot him if they're serious. Even goin' normal speed he can't last more than 10 seconds at most. And I'm ONLY giving him 10 seconds because there might be a bit of diagloue before he gets dropped.

It would be better if it was Khan/Spock vs Batman/Cap or Spock and that one dude who was black on one side and white on the other side.

#16 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6116 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

you all underestimate Kirk's HTH skills, he's fought Gary Mitchuim and won

#18 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Gary is a great fighter now? I vaguely remember the episode..I thought Kirk used a weapon or somethin' to beat him.