SPNT R1: pierpat vs drakraiden

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pierpat team 1 with a team consisting of Albert Wesker(reduced durability),Scar and King bradley

vs

@darkraiden team 2 whose team includes Huey Freeman(w/ Black Power Fist and a bag of dodgeballs),Afro Samurai and Mr. Terrific (New 52)

No Caption Provided

This random place in Italy.

Team 1 starts at the base of the tower and team 2 at the bottom right corner area.

Scenario

Both teams get full information and an 1 hour of prep time

• Win by K.O. or death
  • In Character
  • No BFR
Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF?! I am italian! And i probably know where that place is!!!

Anyway, @darkraiden, want to have the first post?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Sure.

Ok for the hour prep:

Mr. Terrific (New 52 edition) summons his thousands of T-spheres and uses them to:

a. Scan the surrounding area

b. Aid his teammates by giving them not only a T-mask (a T-sphere in the form of a mask) but their own set of T-spheres from the thousands.....say 10 of each function, which is gravity wells, electric shock, photon burst, forcefield, skates of sorts, and more.

The above functions plus magnetism, and they also have white noise aka sonic weapons (which weren't shown in the below scans for w/e reason)

Here's evidence for the thousands of T-spheres/mask thing and that (I haven't mentioned it yet) he can control them with his thoughts.

So now his teammates have 50-70 of their own T-spheres to control, using their hour to practice with them, as well as to help with flying and other things.

T-spheres are also invisible to technology, can see in the entire EM spectrum, sense the Paranormal, and more, which I'll expand upon if I need it later.

Also, using his hour prep time he'll shortly explain the T-spheres, their abilities, and how to control the T-spheres via thought. After that he establishes several (read 10 each) dimensional holograms of our team scattered throughout the battlefield with the usual 50-70 attached to each of them, that he'll also be controlling.

No Caption Provided

So now my team all have T-spheres protecting them and helping them on the attack and know how to use them.

Afro will draw his blade (s), Huey will put on his black power fist, and will "prep" all of the dodgeballs for the fight. Waiting for your team so that we can easily decimate them.

Actual battleplan.....I'll do that next time. But this is my prep.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pierpat

@darkraiden: Nice Opener!

I will give you that my team is not as well versed in prep as yours, but I'll make a brief plan:

King bradley with his Ultimate eye will analyze the field, and they will all talk about their respective abilities(well, at least with wesker, scar and bradley come from the same verse and know each other) to think with opponent is better for each one to face.

Bradley will draw his blades, and wesker his gun.

I'd like to remind you force fields won't help you that much, because the durability limits of the tourney where "be hurt by 1-2 tonners hits" with basic durability and gear.

So your t-Spheres can't generate forcefields better than that, that aren't that useful against my team.

Now, i'll go further, but before making a battle-plan or a specific list of major feats, i'd like to present the characters that compose my team:

The BAMFs Team

Albert Wesker:

Loading Video...

Wesker was born with superior genes, and trained by the umbrella corporation, together with other promising children,and had shown superior abilities in comparison with the other kids.

He served for years in special operation teams and in a police special team, proving great strategic ability.

H e managed to stop a a tyrant before acquiring his powers.

He injected himself a particular virus, wich gave him superior speed, strenght and durability, together with an incredible regeneration.

He has humiliated to peak humans with incredible training more than once, thrust a hand through a man's chest, tanked beinh stabbed and shot while weakened, and survived and regenerated from this:

No Caption Provided

Fuhrer King Bradley:

Loading Video...

He is the first human transformed into a Homunculus.

He possesses Superhuman speed and strenght, an unparreled skill with his swords, one of the strongest willpowers you'll ever know,a pain tolerance that is surely above that of any human, and his ultimate eye,that gives him the ability to predict movements and analize trjactories.

He has accomplished incredible fighting feats, and is a cold blooded killer.

Scar:

Loading Video...

The scarred man is an alchemist(tecnically) who managed to kill numerous state alchemists andopposed to homunculy more than once.

He can disgregate at a molecular level anything he touches with one hand, and trasmute anything he touches with the other, is a bullet timer and has incredible reflexes.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Ok now for fight strategy.

1. First, your team will have to get around the holograms+T-spheres that are backing them up, giving the appearance of a real opponent. That means they have to deal with constant electrical attacks, being caught in gravity wells, magnetized, and more.

2. That really ends the match, but, let's say it doesn't and you get through all 30 of the holograms, clearly damaged or even if you somehow avoid them and go straight for my 3 members of my team. Here's how it goes.

3. Afro will, with the advantage of flight and vision through his t-spheres, see and pick King Bradley most likely as both are swordsman.

For Afro's feats...

Loading Video...

He cuts an RPG in half and survives the explosion, both a speed and durability feat.

Loading Video...

1:20, cutting through steel motorcycle

2:17-2:27, dodges laser fire, cuts off arm

2:33-3:00 durability and speed

3:25-3:30, strength

3:47-3:55 durability

4:10-4:14

5:00-5:05, eye gouge and strength

5:28-5:33 cutting power

6:18-6:20, decapitating kick

for the above video

Loading Video...

0:00-1:15 dodging

1:20-1:28, speed and strength and skill

1:54-2:20, skill, speed

Loading Video...

1:05-1:11, unsheathes sword and blocks bullet

1:25-2:00, kicks ass

2:00-2:04, kills guy with sheathe in throat

2:07-2:08, cuts guy in half vertical

2:30-2:36, decapitations, cutting guys in half horizontal

There's more, but 4 is enough for now.

Afro is incredibly fast, can block bullets and RPGs and cut people in half at the slightest whim. With the advantage of flight, forcefields, electrical attacks, gravity, and more, he literally can't lose to King Bradley.

He easily matches him in swordsmanship, and now has the benefit of merely trapping him in a gravity well and slicing his head off, or shocking him with electricity and cutting his head off, or disorientating him with photon bursts and white noise and...cutting his head off. Or slicing him in half. Either way.

As for the forcefield point, it is a point that it can only block that much.....each forcefield, but what it does is stop the attack from connecting. Which is all Afro needs. Also, consider if 10 forcefields are put up, each that can block such attacks well......that stacked effect is much greater.

4. Huey will go for Wesker simply because he looks like that one agent guy that bothers Huey.

I don't have his feats on me (they're at home somewhere) so I'll have to wait on this one, but the fact that Wesker needs to survive constant barrages from the T-spheres makes his survival unlikely, especially with the gravity well and Photon bursts (which I understand he's sensitive to light). Add Huey's DBZ dodgeballs to that and it gets insane.

5. Terrific will get Scar, and honestly, Scar won't be able to wade through and make it through his constant holograms, forcefields, electrical shocks, photon bursts, or a simple gravity well. There are simply too many t-spheres to get through and even worse, Terrific's not a slouch in fighting himself.

So overall, it's your 3 guys vs. an army. A fight they really can't win.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pierpat

@darkraiden: I'll reply tomorrow, but just to let you know that every video but the first is "not viewable in my country".

P.S. I'm Italian :D

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DarkRaiden

@pierpat said:

@darkraiden: I'll reply tomorrow, but just to let you know that every video but the first is "not viewable in my country".

P.S. I'm Italian :D

Hmm I have no idea how to fix that :|

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Skit

@darkraiden: @pierpat:

I want to give you all sufficient notice that voting will begin on the 28th.

Edit: I have a potential way to post the feats for afro samurai. Pierpat does rutube work, it doesn't have the same rule applying to it as youtube so there's a chance it will work for you. The video's will have to be the full episodes with a russian dubbing over them.