Spiral vs Midnighter

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By whacknasty

Can Spiral and her long list of amazing abilities match up to Midnighter's own? 
To the death, as they say. Normal, in character behaviors...  

Spiral

Midnighter 

Archetype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Archetype

Midnighter in what I'm going to confidently call a stomp.

Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Yaujtapool

Its common knowledge that Midnighter never loses to anyone in the battles forums .

But seriously he should still be able to win this though it wont be all that easy for from what ive heard of spirals powers . 

This is gona sound cheap but it can very easily happen .......
Midnighter will analyze the fight a million times over in his head identify her powers and proceed to speed Blitz her and end the fight in under a few seconds or he could skip this boring yet totally efficient and effective method and beat her in old fashioned H2H combat since he is a better fighter than her , faster , stronger more agile etc and knows edxactly what her next move is ...... 
Spirals only chance is to use her magic to its full extent and try and end the fight early though That will take time to get into her little dance and whatnot giving Midnighter plenty of time to end her .
These are just a few options for Midnighter and Midnighter gets the majority win over Spiral in most circumstances .

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By whacknasty

Wow... I didnt know he had such an unblemished record... O_o 

Well what about Spiral's other exotic powers (flight, shape shifting, dimensional manipulation, time travel...?) Or are all of those spell based? 

And I would think someone who is skilled with weapons and has four arms would be pretty awesome in close quarter combat...
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By castleking
spiral and her reality warping dance would seriously screw Midnighter. if he  is lucky she will send him to the big crunch
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yaujtapool
@whacknasty said:
" Wow... I didnt know he had such an unblemished record... O_o  Well what about Spiral's other exotic powers (flight, shape shifting, dimensional manipulation, time travel...?) Or are all of those spell based?  And I would think someone who is skilled with weapons and has four arms would be pretty awesome in close quarter combat... "
Well the fight would also rely on the Location , how far they start apart , is it a random encounter ? are they armed etc these are things that are vital in the OP and help to discern the outcome of the battle in easy and efficient manner .For example if this is a close quarter battle in an alleyway Midnighter takes it with relative ease as i mentioned before he can take her out before she has the Time to use her powers but if they start of far apart , lets say 100 feet apart in an open field its an easy win for Spiral giving her time to use her powers and out of MIdnighters  .
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By castleking
her swords also cut reality... allowing for various effects including various versions of herself entering her time frame or the energy being from the crunch..
Yaujtapool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Yaujtapool
@castleking said:
" her swords also cut reality... allowing for various effects including various versions of herself entering her time frame or the energy being from the crunch.. "
Like i said the battle doesn't really specify if they are even using weapons and even if she is using her reality crushing sword it will only be useful if Midnighter a fair distance away though if it was close quarters he could end the fight before she were to make a single move , in other words Midnighter will only get a win if he is in Close proximity to Spiral anything outside that would result in a win for her.
Archetype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Archetype
@Yaujtapool said:
" @castleking said:
" her swords also cut reality... allowing for various effects including various versions of herself entering her time frame or the energy being from the crunch.. "
Like i said the battle doesn't really specify if they are even using weapons and even if she is using her reality crushing sword it will only be useful if Midnighter a fair distance away though if it was close quarters he could end the fight before she were to make a single move , in other words Midnighter will only get a win if he is in Close proximity to Spiral anything outside that would result in a win for her. "
I agree...I guess I assumed too much in my original post although Midnighter does have limited super speed so who knows he might be able to clear a certain distance before she could use her powers but I digress I agree with what you're saying.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#10  Edited By Caligula

Spiral. 

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By whacknasty
@Yaujtapool said:
" @whacknasty said:
" Wow... I didnt know he had such an unblemished record... O_o  Well what about Spiral's other exotic powers (flight, shape shifting, dimensional manipulation, time travel...?) Or are all of those spell based?  And I would think someone who is skilled with weapons and has four arms would be pretty awesome in close quarter combat... "
Well the fight would also rely on the Location , how far they start apart , is it a random encounter ? are they armed etc these are things that are vital in the OP and help to discern the outcome of the battle in easy and efficient manner .For example if this is a close quarter battle in an alleyway Midnighter takes it with relative ease as i mentioned before he can take her out before she has the Time to use her powers but if they start of far apart , lets say 100 feet apart in an open field its an easy win for Spiral giving her time to use her powers and out of MIdnighters  . "

Ah, sorry guys.  I'm still working on making my battles better than " A vs B... Go!"  Thanks for the ideas and respoonses though. 

Back to the drawing board...
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

I think Spiral could take it.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiral was able to pull off a spell faster than Photon could fire a beam at her when they were standing mere feet from each other - however that was before she was depowered by Mojo. Current Spiral would get ripped apart.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Spiral

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Sovereign91001

Spiral.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#18  Edited By RealityWarper

Midnighter looses by reality-altering lapdance... He goes hetero, Appolo leaves him and he goes in another dimension to find another half. ^^

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiral