Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MagnificentStorm

Two powerful teleporting sorceresses that are both capable of becoming sorcerer supreme of earth who is stronger, THE TELEPORTING DEMON OR THE SIX ARMED MASTER OF MAGIC AN BLADE

WHO WILL WIN IDK U DECIDE

RESTRICTIONS:This is pre-phoenix Magik cuz I know she can now use energy from her dimension an stuffy stuff. An Spiral is a current LvL

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiral would beat Magik in terms of H2H and her teleportation seems to execute itself more quickly than Magik's, however; Magik's overall power over sorcery would prove too much against Spiral. Though Spiral is quite versed and has quite a variety of Dark Magic Spells. Magik can utilizes both Dark and White in a more destructive manner. Yes, Spiral's magic bolts pack a more powerful punch, but Magik's range and the magnitude is larger. Plus she can summon demons unlike Spiral. I guess the advantage of spells Spiral has that gives her an advantage is her possession or hypnosis spells.

H2H goes to Spiral

Magic goes to Magik

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MagnificentStorm

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Spiral would beat Magik in terms of H2H and her teleportation seems to execute itself more quickly than Magik's, however; Magik's overall power over sorcery would prove too much against Spiral. Though Spiral is quite versed and has quite a variety of Dark Magic Spells. Magik can utilizes both Dark and White in a more destructive manner. Yes, Spiral's magic bolts pack a more powerful punch, but Magik's range and the magnitude is larger. Plus she can summon demons unlike Spiral. I guess the advantage of spells Spiral has that gives her an advantage is her possession or hypnosis spells.

H2H goes to Spiral

Magic goes to Magik

When did Magik summon demons I thought she couldnt access her dimension while on earth :/ I've just never seen er summon a demon before?.?

Cochise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cochise

Spiral is quite the team wrecker. When she was with Freedom Force, and FF was sent against the Avengers, it really was Spiral who made the difference. While Magik has been stronger in the past, I think current Magik would lose unless the fight took place in Limbo (and with Spiral's ability to teleport, there's no reason why it should.)

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chiq
No Caption Provided

@MagnificentStorm said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

H2H goes to Spiral

Magic goes to Magik

When did Magik summon demons I thought she couldnt access her dimension while on earth :/ I've just never seen er summon a demon before?.?

@Cochise said:

Spiral is quite the team wrecker. When she was with Freedom Force, and FF was sent against the Avengers, it really was Spiral who made the difference. While Magik has been stronger in the past, I think current Magik would lose unless the fight took place in Limbo (and with Spiral's ability to teleport, there's no reason why it should.)

Yes I agree Spiral is a powerhouse. If Magik can't use Limbo it will be a close fight.

However people often assume the Illyana can't use any magic on earth. She has used different types of magic on earth (but of course she is nowhere near as powerful as she is in Limbo) I still think she can take on Spiral on earth with her limited magic.She can still fire magical blasts, use hellfire, etc.... She has teleporting feats greater then Spiral and she has her Soul Sword, armor and demon armies to back her up. Has Spiral shown the capability to teleport limbs off? If she has then it would be who hits who first i guess.

If Magik can access Limbo, she wins w/o doubt. She can prevent teleporters from teleporting. She controls all the magic of the whole dimension.

No Caption Provided

This thread has been done before though..

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/spiral-vs-magik/626414/

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

Magick ftw

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IcePrince_X

I dunno this may be an easy win for Magik. If this is in Limbo...hands down she will win over Spiral but in any other plane...Spiral may be able to pull a fast one on her.

MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MagnificentStorm

Thanks for the scan cool but theres nothing stopping Spiral from sending her demons back to Limbo. Spiral an Magiks teleportation are just about the same LvL I believe. An I believe in terms of magic I think that Spiral is better while on earth. An Spiral can also prevent mutants from using there power also but Magik might be able to use some spell to break from that tho.

-_- An every thread has been done before -_-

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By chiq
No Caption Provided

@MagnificentStorm: Yes I agree, if the battle stays on earth, it would be a good match.

However, Magik has the Soul Sword and it should cancel almost any spell against her and she has Eldritch Armor that should block Spiral's swords, since it block the soul sword and other attacks (physical or magical) as well. Her armor and sword even cancelled out non magical attacks like the transmode virus. Nova Prime iirc needed most of the nova force to keep the virus away and couldn't be effective in combat so he had to retreat.

She has ripped open people resistant to magic on earth, etc..Amora ( who was wable to transmute thor wasn't able to turn her into skin and bones) even when she didn't have her armor and sword there in Asgard. She was also able to get through the soul dagger with her hell fire blast from her mouth and eyes while on earth..lol

When it comes to teleportation I believe Magik has more feats as well. (like using portals as shields, or porting limbs off, or keeping portals open all over the battle field, etc...)

Can Spiral teleport large groups of people and objects all at once? If she can then yes she would be able to counter Magik teleporting in an entire army of demons. Magik can stop people from teleporting too though..

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for captain_awesome85
Captain_Awesome85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I remember correctly Spiral uses magic, so Magik would destroy her. Magik FTW

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiral's use of magic would severely put her in Magik's soul sword harmful ways! Magik also has the superior teleporting abilities and is skilled enough to dimensionally dump Spiral into Limbo, remove her own teleporting abilities like she did with the Enchantress whose magical abilities is far stronger than anything Spiral has done ever in her comic history, and eventually finish her with her trusty anti-magic soul sword. However, Spiral's combat skills are far more impressive than anything Magik has ever done. I mean, what kind of magic user who is able to teleport easily across time and space still loses to Black Widow on Earth and in Limbo? PIS scenes!

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone already said what I would say so I'll just say it's a good fight but Magik in the end takes it

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Is not a good fight. Magik wins.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Everyone already said what I would say so I'll just say it's a good fight but Magik in the end takes it

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then and now magik