#1 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Simon and the most powerfull Gurenn Lagann. With everyone else combined spiral power vs The Living Tribunal.

Anyone doesn't know, Simon controls a Robot that use the "Spiral power" which is the power to constantly evolve and break the laws of physics. Its Strongest Incarnation fought an entity of the Universe itself. An entity that can make pocket multiverses and defy the laws of physics. And won by evolving to a level greater than that. Even surviveing an attack as strong as the Big Bang itself.

#2 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur: Living Tribunal Wins. Omniversal Judge and Being.

#3 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1500 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

LT stomps

#5 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3361 posts) - - Show Bio

LT destroys it and most of anime.

#6 Edited by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

LT would make the GL team work at Mcdonalds with less than minimum wage.

#7 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know that i can't make anime vs comic battles sorry. However i want to debate this a bit more. GL can simply do what is considered impossible. It's constantly evolve to an even greater power level. Spiral force "almost" equal of Toon force. I know LT is omnipotent and only below TOAA but GL fought similar entity and won, and if would've lost, it evolves to a greater level than that untill its enough to take LT down.

#8 Posted by Dextersinister (6497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur said:

I didn't know that i can't make anime vs comic battles sorry. However i want to debate this a bit more. GL can simply do what is considered impossible. It's constantly evolve to an even greater power level. Spiral force "almost" equal of Toon force. I know LT is omnipotent and only below TOAA but GL fought similar entity and won, and if would've lost, it evolves to a greater level than that untill its enough to take LT down.

The users of the spiral energy stayed the same and only ever really used it to make bigger robots and shoot out bigger energy blasts, the LT can move through time and space so why would he result to such basic shooting tactics when he can simply go back in time and kill them or use telepathy and make their heads explode or teleport into the robot and kill them or give them a lethal space std.

The GL team will lose this one because of the same reason the Hulk loses a lot of his battles, despite their power their options are incredibly limited and anyone with the LT's power and half a brain could beat them without actually trying.

#9 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Living Tribunal takes this so easy.

#10 Edited by Killer_of_trolls (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur: I assume you mean Super Tengen Tupa Gurren Lagan cause you said in the OP, everyone combined.

Very bad mismatch for reasons already mentioned to you. Why go for LT. couldn't you have chosen other cosmics or reality warpers. Hell even Galactus survived the bigbang. Choosing LT is a total ignorance. LT held 2 MULTIVERSES in his hand. You know what that is, 1 multiverse can be an infinite number of universes.

#11 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

For me Anti Spiral Resembled LT in some ways. So who do you think Super Tengen Topa Gurren Lagan can beat? When Anti Spiral made everyone into a dream of ideal world, those weren't dreams but actual pocket universes. I think in the anime franchise GL is the strongest, and i just wanted to know how well it can do against the top characters of comicverse.

#12 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZGrUYeUIzg

Here's a Video of some of its feats. Anti propability missles, escaping a multiverse labyrinth.

#13 Posted by Dextersinister (6497 posts) - - Show Bio

They can't come or bring back people from the dead so they will lose this.

#14 Posted by xeon1cs (1481 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur said:

Here's a Video of some of its feats. Anti propability missles, escaping a multiverse labyrinth.

It's so powerful it blocked this video from my country.

#15 Posted by Kellar21 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

LT is an Ominiversal Judge and even the IG couldn't affect him(he casually depowered it),his power is second only to TOAA.

About the anime I didn't like character design but the "mechas"(they are more away from that that Evangelions) look cool.

Still stomp in favor of LT.

#16 Posted by kingkronos (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Calildur: @Calildur said:

Which instant does it happen? What other feats does Spiral Power have? Since if he can create pocket multiverses as you say he is a good match to LT, though you should provide evidence.

#17 Posted by Dextersinister (6497 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingkronos said:

@Calildur: @Calildur said:

Which instant does it happen? What other feats does Spiral Power have? Since if he can create pocket multiverses as you say he is a good match to LT, though you should provide evidence.

They can't, the feats of the actual characters in the OP are very limited. They sort of just wing it pushing for bigger and bigger robots and energy blasts like a sped up manga power creep.

#18 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20213 posts) - - Show Bio

@xeon1cs said:

@Calildur said:

It's so powerful it blocked this video from my country.

loooool...

That was one cool reply.. I can't believe people are debating so seriously that they missed such a good chance to laugh..

#19 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Later in the series, it shows him having powers on a multi-dimensional scale that can distort the spacetime continuum, while the epilogue shows Simon having metaphysical powers and compares him to a 'God', implying that he may have acquired omnipotence

According to the creators, Tengen Toppa also has the ability to create an entire Super Spiral Space universe within itself, allowing recognition to become reality. The epilogue also shows that Simon alone has the metaphysical ability to extend anyone's life and revive everyone back from the dead, but he refuses to do so in order to avoid a possible 'Spiral Nemesis'.[13] In the epilogue, Yoko explains to Gimmy that he should stop viewing Simon as a 'God', implying that Simon may be omnipoten

From wiki though, and only a small fraction.

#20 Posted by Calildur (77 posts) - - Show Bio

bump for the last time ^^"

#21 Posted by indifferentmrh (62 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with LT