This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Scorpion911 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

These two run into each other on a Buffy thread. It's Buffy vs some immortal Zombie and Spike and Dex Starr meet and decide to troll the hell out of one another.

Rules

Neither of these guys get help from the Mods.

Both of the Flag previledges are taken. This is a Random Encounter fight.

They troll until falling asleep or until they pass away. which R.I.P. To which ever it is.

Who wins the troll contest?

#2 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

#3 Posted by Killemall (18326 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex Starr given his tendency to create multiple accounts so that he can swear at people would like win.

#4 Posted by Scorpion911 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#5 Posted by laflux (14339 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Dex Starr given his tendency to create multiple accounts so that he can swear at people would likely win.

I actually found that Dex Starr was actually a fairly decent debater. The thing is, when he lost it, he lost it big time. I still like to visit his last posts just to lol from time to time.

#6 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4928 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex_Starr trolled my inbox with at least 10 different accounts. He wasn't clever enough to at least try to act like someone else. @laflux yeah his last few post were filled with racist nonsense. But it did make me chuckle that he lost it so badly. He went full blown Mel Gibson.

#7 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11539 posts) - - Show Bio

They're the same person.... and I am Dex_Starr.

#8 Posted by Scorpion911 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on guys. Spike had alot more accounts and I believe Spike had alot more accounts.

GO SPIKE!

#9 Edited by Scorpion911 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Killemall said:

Dex Starr given his tendency to create multiple accounts so that he can swear at people would likely win.

I actually found that Dex Starr was actually a fairly decent debater. The thing is, when he lost it, he lost it big time. I still like to visit his last posts just to lol from time to time.

Wouldnt that mean Dex_Starr would lose a troll debate since he was a fair debater?

@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub said:

Dex_Starr trolled my inbox with at least 10 different accounts. He wasn't clever enough to at least try to act like someone else. @laflux yeah his last few post were filled with racist nonsense. But it did make me chuckle that he lost it so badly. He went full blown Mel Gibson.

I was glade Dex_Starr made that racist thread about Static Shock. Dex might have been mean, hate and ugly towards me, but thats the only reason I respected him for making racial threads.

WHITE POWER TO YOU DEX STARR........ Keep up the great work!

#10 Posted by laflux (14339 posts) - - Show Bio

@Scorpion911 said:

@laflux said:

@Killemall said:

Wouldnt that mean Dex_Starr would lose a troll debate since he was a fair debater?

No, cause he would bring up some decent logic. If the troll well, trolled, he would hit back with extremely abusive language saying how they were surplus to requirements in regards to the human race, and how they should strongly consider commuting suicide as a result :P

#11 Posted by Scorpion911 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Scorpion911 said:

@laflux said:

@Killemall said:

No, cause he would bring up some decent logic. If the troll well, trolled, he would hit back with extremely abusive language saying how they were surplus to requirements in regards to the human race, and how they should strongly consider commuting suicide as a result :P

I know, I remember him telling Spike he wanted him to put a Gun in his mouth and kill himself. Spike changed his behavior on here though after awhile. But if he went against the old Spike. I doubt if he'd stand a chance.

#12 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Killemall said:

I thought me and Nickzambuto were the only ones lol.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18326 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

Me, Dex and Bane started about same time, and while we started i knew very little about comics, Dex knew a bit, Bane was always the boss among us. What Dex used to do was use the best feat from a character that Bane puts in, then compare it with the lowest showing from a Marvel character to try and say a particular character wins, thats how he started to debate initially.

After about 6 months, i guess he had collected a bunch of comics by then , he used to debate pretty good, albiet being bias , but made some good points. He was a sore loser when it comes to a debate, but he used to make good points nevertheless, it was only after a big fight with Mercy_ he went on being a full on troll.

That being said, check out some of the old thread with Spike in it, he is pretty knowledgeable as a debate, just too stuck up to ever admit his team would lose.

#14 Edited by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Dex has been around longer than I have. He's been here way before you and Bane. He's just account jumped.

#15 Posted by Killemall (18326 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Killemall: Dex has been around longer than I have. He's been here way before you and Bane. He's just account jumped.

What account did he have before Dex_Starr? Coz i recall we have about similar post when we both debated, and we both and a little over 1000 post.

#16 Posted by God_Spawn (37382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I think HalJordan1986 or something like that was around his first. The first I encountered him on was Finalstar86 and Cosmic_Falcon.

#17 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Dex Star was a decent debater before he when crazy.

Spike was a troll from day 1.

#18 Posted by joewell (6270 posts) - - Show Bio

Can some one give me feats for these guys?

#19 Posted by Mirabel (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Broly2 beats them both. Although it's arguable that he was just really stupid.

#20 Posted by SilverGalford (3260 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't want to say anything about Spike because he hates latinos.

#21 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (7230 posts) - - Show Bio

@joewell said:

Can some one give me feats for these guys?

Type their name in the search bar, go to their page, then form read, and enjoy.