Spike Spiegel vs. Jason Todd vs. Frank Castle

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Spike Spiegel - Two Jericho Pistols, 5 Grenades, 3 Remote Detonators, 2 Hidden Knives, Trench Coat

vs.

Jason Todd - Red Hood Outfit, 2 SMGs, 2 Pistols, 1 Grenade, Taser, 1 Knife

vs.

Frank Castle - 2 9mm Pistols, 1 Shotgun, 1 Assault Rifle, 2 Claymores (landmine), 3 Grenades, Kevlar Outfit, Trip Wires, and a Duffle Bag (to carry his stuff)

Rules:

1. Morals On
  2. Bounty is out on all 3 of them, and they are looking to collect and/or put the wanted man in bars!
  3. In Character
  4. They all packed plenty of backup ammo
  5. They have 2 hours to pack and get to the location and are hunting each other. They used to 2 hours to look up info on their targets and grab the gear I appointed in the OP (read above)
  6. They start about 200 yards apart from one another, and cannot see each other. They are stalking and hunting one another.

It's 8pm, and it's dark out. There is minimal lighting, and it's also raining out.

No Caption Provided

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Punisher Solos

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fiodestromus

I really am not sure...but since they are hunting each other i would give the advantage to Frank,I think he has more experience in the stealth hunting department.And he can set traps with the claymores and should be overall a better marksmen then both but then again this is a maybe.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank due to the gear imo.

Had they all had similar gear then perhaps Jason would have got the nod but under these settings imo Frank has far too much power to unleash.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos_prime: I think a couple people have overlooked that Spike has remote detonators, which are as useful as Claymores (in their own way, Claymores are nice because they don't have to be watched over).

Realistically I think this is a toss up, but I'm just commenting.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floopay said:

@chaos_prime: I think a couple people have overlooked that Spike has remote detonators, which are as useful as Claymores (in their own way, Claymores are nice because they don't have to be watched over).

Realistically I think this is a toss up, but I'm just commenting.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

True but Frank has the tripwires so in theory he could just blend into the back ground from afar & just wait to hear the Boom where as Spike will have to show his face now & again to trigger the remote detonators.

DeathSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Punisher

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spike goes down first because frank and Jason are both so much stronger I give to edge to frank because experience.