Spidey(No spider-sense) vs Wolverine(No healing)

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By spidey 15

In a forest. 
????????
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hellos

Spiderman stomps without the healing factor Wolverine is physically weaker, has adamantium bones killing him and every hit from Spider will be devastating.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc7df6492da
deactivated-5ffc7df6492da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

If Wolverine didn't have his healing then wouldn't he bleed to death whenever he drew his claws

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By spidey 15

i don't think so. Nevermind...Just tell us who u think will win.
jacobyLIVE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jacobyLIVE

Spider-Man would devastate. Wolverine would either bleed to death from popping his claws,succumb to adamantium poisoning,or just get it all handed to him by Spidey. He has noo chance

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pooty

Spiderman beats Logan in every way i think. Spidey wins

Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kid_Zombie

I'd say Spider-man in this battle. Wouldn't wolverine just die anyways without his healing factor?

If he did have his healing factor and spider-man had no spider sence I would go Wolverine for sure. But In this case spider-man would win hands down.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman stomps wolverine. 

Always.
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By hdorman1

spidy destroys wolverine

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Matezoide2
@Fortified_Hooligan said:
" Spiderman stomps wolverine.  Always. "
cant argue with that
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
There are several variables to be taken into account, which are not provided in the OP. One cannot theorise without data.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Morpheus_ said:
" There are several variables to be taken into account, which are not provided in the OP. One cannot theorise without data. "
Many people feel that when nothing is provided, they are put into a large, empty area.  
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" There are several variables to be taken into account, which are not provided in the OP. One cannot theorise without data. "
Many people feel that when nothing is provided, they are put into a large, empty area.   "
I have yet to see a forest that fits that description.

@spidey 15 said:
" In a forest. ???????? "
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Morpheus_ said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Many people feel that when nothing is provided, they are put into a large, empty area.   "

@spidey 15 said:
"
Oh.  I didn't see that, I only saw the question marks.  Sorry.  In any case, without the healing factor, Howlett's bones will cave in.
Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Obtrusive
@reaper2923 said:
" If Wolverine didn't have his healing then wouldn't he bleed to death whenever he drew his claws "
I don't think so, as long as he didn't knick a vein he would have minimal blood lose and his claws being out would keep anything from bleeding until they went back in.  I dont' know much about the admantium poisoning, either way I think spiderman will win this one
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

@spidey 15 said:
"
Oh.  I didn't see that, I only saw the question marks.  Sorry.  In any case, without the healing factor, Howlett's bones will cave in. "
No problem.

I generally consider that a non factor. Putting Wolverine in a position where he is killed by his own adamantium kind of destroys the purpose of the fight.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Morpheus_: But they would!!!!  It's a fact.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_: But they would!!!!  It's a fact. "
Let's put it this way. Someone wants to make fight between Lucifer and Thanos, with Thanos being in possession of the Infinity Gauntlet, and the fight is set in the DCU. According to the JLA/Avengers crossover, the IG doesn't work there. As such, the battle is turned from a decent one, into an infinite curbstomp in Lucifer's favour. Not really fair. Sometimes one has to overlook such things if it makes for a better fight.
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Morpheus_ said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
Let's put it this way. Someone wants to make fight between Lucifer and Thanos, with Thanos being in possession of the Infinity Gauntlet, and the fight is set in the DCU. According to the JLA/Avengers crossover, the IG doesn't work there. As such, the battle is turned from a decent one, into an infinite curbstomp in Lucifer's favour. Not really fair. Sometimes one has to overlook such things if it makes for a better fight. "
Okay.  Nice avatar.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @spiderpigbart said:
Let's put it this way. Someone wants to make fight between Lucifer and Thanos, with Thanos being in possession of the Infinity Gauntlet, and the fight is set in the DCU. According to the JLA/Avengers crossover, the IG doesn't work there. As such, the battle is turned from a decent one, into an infinite curbstomp in Lucifer's favour. Not really fair. Sometimes one has to overlook such things if it makes for a better fight. "
Okay.  Nice avatar. "
This, or the previous one?
spiderpigbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By spiderpigbart
@Morpheus_: This one.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spiderpigbart said:
" @Morpheus_: This one. "
It's for a special occasion, but I find it really cool too.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Spider-man wins. Wolverine's healing factor is far more important to him in a one on one confrontation than Spider-Man's Spider-sense. Wolverine heavily relies on his healing factor, his fighting style has been developed around it. Without it one good blow from Spider-Man ins going to cause massive internal damage he won't be able to heal from.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Lunacyde said:
" Spider-man wins. Wolverine's healing factor is far more important to him in a one on one confrontation than Spider-Man's Spider-sense. Wolverine heavily relies on his healing factor, his fighting style has been developed around it. Without it one good blow from Spider-Man ins going to cause massive internal damage he won't be able to heal from. "
If they are standing in front of each other, Spider-man would win, far more often than not. If they begin at opposite ends of the forest, I'll take Logan.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" Spider-man wins. Wolverine's healing factor is far more important to him in a one on one confrontation than Spider-Man's Spider-sense. Wolverine heavily relies on his healing factor, his fighting style has been developed around it. Without it one good blow from Spider-Man ins going to cause massive internal damage he won't be able to heal from. "
If they are standing in front of each other, Spider-man would win, far more often than not. If they begin at opposite ends of the forest, I'll take Logan. "
True...I just assumed they began facing each other.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Lunacyde said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Lunacyde said:
If they are standing in front of each other, Spider-man would win, far more often than not. If they begin at opposite ends of the forest, I'll take Logan. "
True...I just assumed they began facing each other. "
Which is why I gave an opinion for both scenarios, since it has not been specified.
Avatar image for captain_amerika
Captain Amerika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Captain Amerika

Spider-Man is still faster and stronger but he has been tagged by Wolverine even with his spider sense multiple times. Wolverine also would not bleed out from popping his claws. He has done it often without his healing factor and has not died. Furthermore, he has shown that since Apocalypse has bonded the adamantium to his skeleton, he can go a prolonged period of time without succumbing to adamantium poisoning. But with no healing factor, Spider-Man would hold back for fear of killing him and Wolverine might not. I would say it is a pretty even fight.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Morpheus_:  Well done....several steps ahead as always Morph :)

I concur that if they start off at opposite sides of the forest Logan's stealth and enhanced senses will make it quite difficult for Peter to have a chance.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Power NeXus
@jacobyLIVE:  

Spider-Man would devastate. Wolverine would either bleed to death from popping his claws,succumb to adamantium poisoning,or just get it all handed to him by Spidey. He has noo chance  

Wolverine's knuckles would bleed, but he wouldn't be losing blood so quickly that it would impair his fighting ability. 
And I don't think adamantium poisoning would kick in fast enough to effect the outcome of the fight. 

Nevertheless, I agree that Spider-Man wins.