Spidey vs Cap, Wolverine, and the Thing (READ OP)

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Susanoo

Symbiote Spiderman 

VS 

Captain America 

Wolverine 

The Thing 

Battlefield : DT NY 
Win Conditions : KO, Death 
Spidey is blood lusted and is willing to kill. Team is average state of mind.  

Who wins?

LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LT1085

Go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By hydrabob--defunct

wolverine is always blood lusted and cap and thing would have to tear wolverine off of him unless spider-man can infect/cover wolverine in the symbiote as well
Spidey goes down cuz of cap and Wolverine

vcreed2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By vcreed2002

I will have to go with the team.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spidey 15
@Susanoo: Is spiderman's intellect affected by his bloodlusted state? 
=]
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Susanoo
@spidey 15 said:
" @Susanoo: Is spiderman's intellect affected by his bloodlusted state? =] "

Nope. He's just pissed off and angry but can still think straight.
weaponxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By weaponxx

Great match up! I think I am going with the team.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Matezoide2

i wonder if Spider-Man will beat Cap and Wolverine before Thing stomps him

@hydrabob

said:

" wolverine is always blood lusted and cap and thing would have to tear wolverine off of him unless spider-man can infect/cover wolverine in the symbiote as well Spidey goes down cuz of cap and Wolverine "

1) Wolverine isnt always bloodlusted
2) under these conditions,Spider-Man would destroy Logan without the symbiont
3) Assuming the symbiont aids Spider-Man the same way it does to Venom,Wolverine cant even hurt him (Wolverine stabbed Venom through his chest and he was unharmed)
4) Thing could knock Wolverine away with a backhand effortless,Cap helping him to ''tear Wolverine off of him'' is unnecessary
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HumanNumber

Can symbiote spiderman ko the Thing? Has he displayed that kind of strength?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By geraldthesloth

This is bad..

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Matezoide2
@HumanNumber said:
" Can symbiote spiderman ko the Thing? Has he displayed that kind of strength? "
at best,he could suffocate Ben with web down his throat,but Thing is far more likely to one-shot him
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By spidey 15
@Susanoo: OK thanks. 

I will try to make a case for Pete. Since he is enhanced by the symbiote and since he is bloodlusted, then that means that he will fight at the best of his ability without being afraid of killing his opponents. 
I think he should be able to drop captain america with one hit( due to the fact that he is boodlsuted ). 
Then it's him against Logan and Ben. 
Since he is fighting at his best, he will completely rely on his spider-sense and speed. So, Logan and Ben would have an extremely hard time tagging Peter. Then Peter should be able to incapacitate Logan with his webbing, in a way that he won't be able to cut free. 
Then he should fight Ben. 
I doubt if he will be able to hurt Ben even if he had the symbiote. The webbing will be useless here as well. 
But if he try to web down Ben's throat and kill him. 
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide said:
" @HumanNumber said:
" Can symbiote spiderman ko the Thing? Has he displayed that kind of strength? "
at best,he could suffocate Ben with web down his throat,but Thing is far more likely to one-shot him "
If he lay a hand on a serious spidey, then you might be right. 
=P 

Also damn you...... 
>___<
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15: 
web down the throat and BFR are the only ways he has to beat Ben :P
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide: I know, i have already stated the webbing his throat thing in my post. 

=]
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Silver2467

A bloodlusted SpiderMan will have no problem with Steve. Wolverine may be a little difficult to incapacitate, but Logan is going to be hard pressed to land any hits. SpiderMan should be able to defeat him also, especially if he uses his webbing wisely. Those two are not very legitimate obstacles. The question I have is whether or not he can take down Thing. Not to mention, one or two direct blows, at maximum, would defeat SpiderMan. Although SpiderMan is extremely agile and is unlikely to take a hit from Ben, he will have to be careful. He could never hurt Thing, symbiote or no. Webbing could broken out of. He would have to be creative in how he tries to kill him, but if SpiderMan can somehow ruin Thing's insides via webbing, he may be able to take the win. 

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467 said:
" A bloodlusted SpiderMan will have no problem with Steve. Wolverine may be a little difficult to incapacitate, but Logan is going to be hard pressed to land any hits. SpiderMan should be able to defeat him also, especially if he uses his webbing wisely. Those two are not very legitimate obstacles. The question I have is whether or not he can take down Thing. Not to mention, one or two direct blows, at maximum, would defeat SpiderMan. Although SpiderMan is extremely agile and is unlikely to take a hit from Ben, he will have to be careful. He could never hurt Thing, symbiote or no. Webbing could broken out of. He would have to be creative in how he tries to kill him, but if SpiderMan can somehow ruin Thing's insides via webbing, he may be able to take the win.  "
This. 
Good explanation. 
=]
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467
@spidey 15 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" A bloodlusted SpiderMan will have no problem with Steve. Wolverine may be a little difficult to incapacitate, but Logan is going to be hard pressed to land any hits. SpiderMan should be able to defeat him also, especially if he uses his webbing wisely. Those two are not very legitimate obstacles. The question I have is whether or not he can take down Thing. Not to mention, one or two direct blows, at maximum, would defeat SpiderMan. Although SpiderMan is extremely agile and is unlikely to take a hit from Ben, he will have to be careful. He could never hurt Thing, symbiote or no. Webbing could broken out of. He would have to be creative in how he tries to kill him, but if SpiderMan can somehow ruin Thing's insides via webbing, he may be able to take the win.  "
This. Good explanation. =] "
Thanks. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467: You're welcome. 
=]
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By difficlus
@Silver2467 said:
this
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#21  Edited By Deadcool
@Matezoide:  That sounds limited...
There is even more ways to use the web that just wrap your enemies, he could easily use it to trow things to Ben using the  potential energy (You know like a slingshot) that would be cool, but Ben's Skin would be strong enough to resist that punish, but spidey could easily do that with Ben's Body throwing him away, that could be enough to K.O. of killing him depending on the case. Ultimate Spidey and Sam Raimi's Spider-man had used this, but 616 rarely does this (I think that he should do it here).

No Caption Provided