spidey VS ALL the aliens and predators from AVP

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By svtballa

alright picture spidey is traped in that pyramid and all the alaiens and predators from the movie see him as the major threat and all work together to take spidey out..Now this also includes that huge mother alien...could all those aliens and preadtors kill spidey???

PINK_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PINK_69

If your talking spidey as in spiderman than hes dead.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By (((Prodigy)))

Spider-Man loses. 

Badly.

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By GTG12

spidey loses
king claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By king claw

poor spider-man

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Deranged Midget

This is overkill.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By progenitorigin

Yeah, this is kinda spite.
svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By svtballa

y though?? Hes a 30 tonner very fast and can shoot webs? one of those predators with his laser took out like 6...spidey could do some serious damage

svtballa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By svtballa

i think u guys are underestimating spidey...i mean just 2 weeks ago there was a thread where it pinned spidey up against wolvie and collosus in a desert and a lot of people thought spidey would win...and wolvie and collosus would absolutley destroy that pyramid and all living things in it..i say spidey wins

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@svtballa said:

y though?? Hes a 30 tonner very fast and can shoot webs? one of those predators with his laser took out like 6...spidey could do some serious damage

Spiderman is 30 tons? I thought he was 10 tons... 

Not that I think it would make much of a difference here. Aliens and predators are incredibly strong, fast, durable (the alien queen would be a handful alone IMO) and thre are way too many for him to fight...not to mention the predator's tech. This battle seems like spite against Peter. 
Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By supermandefender

Spiderman draws. He turns into Peter Parker.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BarelyAverage

Spider-Man gets eaten.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OptimusPalm

I disagree with all of you!!! :)

Nobody seems to have noticed the scenario, Spiderman will not be facing all the aliens and predators at the same time (i know it says they're working together but their werent many large areas in that pyramid where all the aliens and predators would fit at the same time). If this is Spidey before he lost the spider sense then i think he could take on 2-3 predators at the same time or maybe 5 aliens. Spidey has the strength to snap bones and necks up close.

If Spidey can keep to only fighting 3-5 enemies at one time then he can survive, any more than that and he'll be overwhelmed

GLforHIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GLforHIRE
@OptimusPalm said:

Nobody seems to have noticed the scenario, Spiderman will not be facing all the aliens and predators at the same time (i know it says they're working together but their werent many large areas in that pyramid where all the aliens and predators would fit at the same time). If this is Spidey before he lost the spider sense then i think he could take on 2-3 predators at the same time or maybe 5 aliens. Spidey has the strength to snap bones and necks up close.

If Spidey can keep to only fighting 3-5 enemies at one time then he can survive, any more than that and he'll be overwhelmed

i agree with you.....if the human and 1 predator won in the movie then i think he could take this....the predators in the alien vs pred movie (both actually) were kinda dumb and handled pretty easy...and hes def strong enough to handle or web up the aliens (just like the predator netted them)....so if he has his spider sense, the cloaking and them hiding in the shadows wouldnt work either..he can dodge the disc and blades etc.....now if they just gang up on him then hes done, but if we're going with the way they attacked in the movie with him maybe getting jumped 1-2 at a time..he wins
bornstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By bornstar
@Deranged Midget said:

This is overkill.

PINK_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PINK_69
@svtballa said:
i think u guys are underestimating spidey...i mean just 2 weeks ago there was a thread where it pinned spidey up against wolvie and collosus in a desert and a lot of people thought spidey would win...and wolvie and collosus would absolutley destroy that pyramid and all living things in it..i say spidey wins

You have to understand something. Predators are very good at tracking down there prey and spiderman has nothing to trap predator with. a web isn't gonna stop a predator from using it's shoulder cannon and blowing through the web. It also won't help spiderman if he gets hit with a plasma cannon. spiderman might be able to beat 1 predator with prep. spiderman fighting multiple predators isn't a fair fight because spiderman is toast hands down.
Or35ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Or35ti
@svtballa said:
He's more of a 10-15 tonner. 25 with the Iron Spidey armor. Give him that and his spider senses back and I say Spider-Man wins. But without spider sense it doesn't look too good for him.
Jedi Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jedi Wolverine

Spidey, if realising his life is on the line and doesnt joke and mess around should win here. 

He has the strength to 1 shot everything here - apart from the Queen. 

He keeps his distance and uses his reflexes , agility and spider sense to the max; 

Predator in front of him with plasma canon and 2 aliens approaching quickly from behind? 

Timing to perfection leaps to the ceiling and watches as the plasma rips a hole in 1 alien and then webs up the predator real quick. 

Drops down and charges at the Predator whilst the Predator is using his wrist blades to untangle himself and takes his head off his shoulders with a punch. 

Turns around just intime to miss the aliens meelee then webs a nearby boulder and uses his strength to slingshot said boulder into the alien which crushes its face against a wall like  a pancake......... 

You know the drill :D

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By nick_hero22

It would only take one Elite Predator and a few Praetorians to take down Spider-man.
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By Superskrull86
@nick_hero22 said:
It would only take one Elite Predator and a few Praetorians to take down Spider-man.

yeah...
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By theicon

with spidermans speed,reaction time, and sences preds will  shoot the aliens for him. and even each other. spidy's webing is enough to stop and disrupt  any alien or preds  action for a moment needed for spidy to take care of biz.
 Spidy will web sling, flip, dodge, hop, leep out of the way of incoming assaults , i can see spider-man griping a few aliens upside down while preds are firing at him  al he has to do is maneuver through them and  those xenomorphs are toast.
the queen will be a prob
but parker can figure out  how to trap or kill the queen  there was lava in that temple..he can lure the queen into it...
Spider-man for the win, but he''ll come out battered and hurt pretty badly

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@OptimusPalm said:

Yeah, that would be a good point if Spider-Man was prone to snapping necks and killing enemies. 

But he's not.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By theicon
@(((Prodigy))): read above, hell let the preds do the work
Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fetts

At first I was going to say spite. But OptimusPalm brings up a good point. Although, I think Spiderman would loose after taking out most of them.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By nick_hero22
@theicon
Spider-man can't beat a few Praetorian by himself. Prateorian are the strongest caste of alien excluding the Queen and they are so durable it takes anti-tank weapons to kill them. Not to mention that aliens in general are extremely fast and agile and are able to crawl on almost any surface, plus you have to factor in the acidic blood which would harm Spider-man if he damages the any alien. Like I said before one Elite Predator and a couple of Praetorian or Warrior aliens would be enough to take him down.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@theicon said:
@(((Prodigy))): read above, hell let the preds do the work
Read the OP. Aliens and Predators are working together.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By theicon
@nick_hero22: so if spidy times a web shot wraping up an alien and a pred  firing at him  he cant  get the kill?
the grid face alien, when a pred fired at him moved out the way and the alien behind him got toasted. 
is spider man not able to move that fast,yet faster?
OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By OptimusPalm
@(((Prodigy))) said:
@OptimusPalm said:

Yeah, that would be a good point if Spider-Man was prone to snapping necks and killing enemies.  But he's not.
He's not prone to facing a load of Aliens and Predators who want to kill him either, so something we both agree hes capable of doing has to be considered
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By nick_hero22
@theicon
1. Spider-man is fighting multiple opponents so he won't be able to time a effective web shot due the number of opponents he is facing. 
2. Both Aliens and Predators are just as fast as Spider-man since in the comics a Predator was able to caught a train on foot and keep up with a speeding car and aliens are just as fast if not faster. 
3. Elite Predator are very skilled warrior and going by Spider-man's history he has always had trouble with skilled fighters and on top of that Predators are physically superior to humans and pack tons of advance technology.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@OptimusPalm said:
@(((Prodigy))) said:
@OptimusPalm said:

Yeah, that would be a good point if Spider-Man was prone to snapping necks and killing enemies.  But he's not.
He's not prone to facing a load of Aliens and Predators who want to kill him either, so something we both agree hes capable of doing has to be considered
Spider-Man has had freaky-looking strangers trying to kill him since he was in puberty. One more fight with freaks he doesn't know isn't going to make him ignore the strict moral code he has adhered to his entire life. 
If you disagree with that, then just list one time that Spider-Man snapped an enemy's neck with the intent to kill.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By theicon
@nick_hero22: those elite all died in the movie, and its movie preds  aliens  read the post man
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nick_hero22
@theicon
1. Their was no Elite Predators in any of the movies except Wolf who I wouldn't classify as a Elite 
2. None of the AVP movies are canon anyway
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By theicon
@nick_hero22: i never said there were elites  the guy above said their were