User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OreoAssassin
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Morals On
  • Win by Incap, KO or Death
  • Standard Gear
  • Green Goblin has One Hour Prep for the First Round; Random Encounter for 2nd
  • Slade is Pre-52; T'Challa is Current
  • Who Wins and Why?
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By jashro44

Street team should win. Iron fist knows how to tag spider-man without spider-sense so he should be able to tag venom who is less agile and not as dodgy. Black Panther would also beat venom with his current gear. HIs grenades can hurt namor, and his gauntlets also can. I see deathstrokes range and agility combination overwhelming dock ock eventually.

If it goes other ways black panther teleports in close to either goblin or ock and beats them in CQC. Danny has range attacks which can probably damage goblins glider. He might be fast enough to get in close on dock ock. Venom would maul Slade though.

TL;DR I only see venom beating deathstroke. The only way the spider villains win is if venom faces deathstroke and beats him quickly and gains up on iron fist or black panther.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ock solos

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Round one I can see the Spidey rogues taking it. One hour Norman can get some pretty heavy artillery to take down Deathstroke early or perhaps IF early, perhaps Panther as well since he doesn't have vibranium I believe. Venom should (should) beat any of them 1v1. Doc Ock can honestly keep Spidey at bay with the speed of his arms, he should be able to do so with any of these guys as well. Panther will be needed to stop Ock with his teleporter.

Round 2 I can see team 2 taking, unless Venom can end whoever he's fighting quickly to gain a numbers advantage.

By the way, is this Ult Ock? I think the pick is Ult Ock and if it is, I think it definitely swings things in his team's favor with his metal control.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jashro44: Does T'Challa still have his virbranium suit?

FoolsGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Ock solos

Yeah, I was going to ask the OP whether it was Ultimate Ock he wanted to be used, because of the Technopathy.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Does T'Challa still have his virbranium suit?

This has yet to be confirmed.

@dondave said:

Ock solos

616 dock ock is not soloing at all. The OP never specified it is ultimate so I would just assume he used that picture because it looks cool.

Ultimate dock ock would have a chance of soloing on paper.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Street team should win. Iron fist knows how to tag spider-man without spider-sense so he should be able to tag venom who is less agile and not as dodgy. Black Panther would also beat venom with his current gear. HIs grenades can hurt namor, and his gauntlets also can. I see deathstrokes range and agility combination overwhelming dock ock eventually.

If it goes other ways black panther teleports in close to either goblin or ock and beats them in CQC. Danny has range attacks which can probably damage goblins glider. He might be fast enough to get in close on dock ock. Venom would maul Slade though.

TL;DR I only see venom beating deathstroke. The only way the spider villains win is if venom faces deathstroke and beats him quickly and gains up on iron fist or black panther.

Basically this.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Rogues physicals might be too much, plus Gonlin with prep is no joke they should win round 1

Can't see them losing round 2 either, Venom is a serious threat.

Venom may outclass anyone here physically but in terms of acrobatics they outclass him. What they lack in speed they make up for in, in terms of skill, and in black panthers case tech (venom would be hard pressed to fight black panther while he is invisible). Slade is the only one who can't hurt him and who can't put him down.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 takes it due tacital superiority. BP and DS is overkill.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@leo-343 said:

Rogues physicals might be too much, plus Gonlin with prep is no joke they should win round 1

Can't see them losing round 2 either, Venom is a serious threat.

Venom may outclass anyone here physically but in terms of acrobatics they outclass him. What they lack in speed they make up for in, in terms of skill, and in black panthers case tech (venom would be hard pressed to fight black panther while he is invisible). Slade is the only one who can't hurt him and who can't put him down.

Does Panther tend to fight a lot while invisible in character?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mhh gonna be close, i would like to say team 1, but im positive team 2 has counters for them.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@granitesoldier: He went invisible in his first fight in new avengers against fodder and briefly when he was fighting the batman copy. I would say he has done it enough for it to at least be a factor. I don't think he will go invisible in every fight in new avengers because of plot but I don't think there is an in character reason against him turning invisible, and I think he's done it enough to say its in character.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@granitesoldier: He went invisible in his first fight in new avengers against fodder and briefly when he was fighting the batman copy. I would say he has done it enough for it to at least be a factor. I don't think he will go invisible in every fight in new avengers because of plot but I don't think there is an in character reason against him turning invisible, and I think he's done it enough to say its in character.

Fair enough for me.