#201 Edited by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Ok you just reminded me of something. Venom gives a part of his symbiote to save his student Andi and she permanttly bonds. Since he could do that, He could literally give everyone on is team symbiotes and have al

6 spider men with symbiotes. And I'm not biased Im just a huge Venom fan and I'm pointing out evidence. If I do sound bias I apologize.

#202 Posted by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@spartanpgh: That doesn't mean nameless fodder thugs and mob bosses will be fighting here.........

"Every"..........

they are by the very definition, "street level". Not that it would matter, the Spiders are going to be facing a literal ARMY of legit street level fighters. Many of whom are superhuman in some aspect or another. Some of whom could beat a Spider in a random encounter.

I'd like to see how they would handle being fired upon by ranged attacks, while simultaneously being attacked by the likes of Killer Croc, Man-Bat, Bane and Clayface. Oh and as far as mind control....Poison Ivy does that too.

#203 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8683 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Ok you just reminded me of something. Venom gives a part of his symbiote to save his student Andi and she permanttly bonds. Since he could do that, He could literally give everyone on is team symbiotes and have al

6 spider men with symbiotes. And I'm not biased Im just a huge Venom fan and I'm pointing out evidence. If I do sound bias I apologize.

Well, have you argued for the DC side yet? lol

#204 Edited by Cable_Extreme (8683 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@spartanpgh: That doesn't mean nameless fodder thugs and mob bosses will be fighting here.........

"Every"..........

they are by the very definition, "street level". Not that it would matter, the Spiders are going to be facing a literal ARMY of legit street level fighters. Many of whom are superhuman in some aspect or another. Some of whom could beat a Spider in a random encounter.

I'd like to see how they would handle being fired upon by ranged attacks, while simultaneously being attacked by the likes of Killer Croc, Man-Bat, Bane and Clayface. Oh and as far as mind control....Poison Ivy does that too.

Scarecrow could do some damage.

#205 Posted by Dextersinister (5799 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoassassin: There's to many factors against that, your assuming that Symbiote can make more at will and with that limit, that they would be willing to accept symbiotes and that they would have the chance.

Then you need to factor in the various amps DC characters could give each other but like hell I'm going to do that. There is about 30 years of street levelers against the SM, you could possibly find combinations in there that could take down high tier characters.

#206 Edited by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio
#207 Posted by Cable_Extreme (8683 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoassassin: There's to many factors against that, your assuming that Symbiote can make more at will and with that limit, that they would be willing to accept symbiotes and that they would have the chance.

Then you need to factor in the various amps DC characters could give each other but like hell I'm going to do that. There is about 30 years of street levelers against the SM, you could possibly find combinations in there that could take down high tier characters.

Like Deathstroke on venom lol

#208 Edited by IRS (455 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is what, 6 spiders against 1,000+ guys? They die.

#209 Edited by ShazamFan666 (345 posts) - - Show Bio

@irs said:

So this is what, 6 spiders against 1,000+ guys? They die.

#210 Edited by Experio (14321 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spiders lose this one if its all at once but if they work together taking them out while splitting them up 5 on 5 through out the whole night then they might...just might appear victorious.

Speed

Strength

Agility

All of the above

#211 Edited by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio: Clayton's drawing of Venom is amazing!

#212 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Team.

#213 Posted by DeathandGrim (2012 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva, The bats, Ra's and Talia, and Bane included?

If so, we go see alotta spider legs torn off

#214 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19946 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Shiva, The bats, Ra's and Talia, and Bane included?

If so, we go see alotta spider legs torn off

Scarlet Spider kills all those guys in a minute.

#215 Posted by 14NC3 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

@experio said:

The Spiders lose this one if its all at once but if they work together taking them out while splitting them up 5 on 5 through out the whole night then they might...just might appear victorious.

Speed

Strength

Agility

All of the above

Spider-man: web of shadows trailer?

#216 Edited by HtG (131 posts) - - Show Bio

What exactly qualifies someone as a street leveler? I mean, I'm fairly certain DC wins, but depending on where the cutoff is they could really stomp.

#217 Edited by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Thats what im saying. if Kaine can defeat all those, Bane, Bats family, easily in minutes (which are the top dc street level)them whats going to put the Spiders down? i think Venom and kaine will survive

#218 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19946 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Thats what im saying. if Kaine can defeat all those, Bane, Bats family, easily in minutes (which are the top dc street level)them whats going to put the Spiders down? i think Venom and kaine will survive

Their own fatigue is going to allow the DC Street Levelers to overwhelm them, not the Street Levelers alone.

#219 Edited by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

How does the Joker not solo here? He let's all the low level guys keep them busy while he carpet bombs the area with Joker Venom. Only maybe Venom survives but he will still be Jokerized.

#220 Posted by patrat18 (9000 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc stomps hard.

#221 Edited by spartanpgh (81 posts) - - Show Bio

How does the Joker not solo here? He let's all the low level guys keep them busy while he carpet bombs the area with Joker Venom. Only maybe Venom survives but he will still be Jokerized.

that is by definition, NOT a solo. But yeah Joker is crazy enough to do some damage, can you imagine if he got a symbiote? Carnage x 10000000

#222 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

The Joker uses people as shields all the time, doesn't mean it isn't him soloing.

#223 Posted by jashro44 (19828 posts) - - Show Bio

Well its not really soloing if you are letting a bunch of low level guys distract the team.

#224 Posted by jashro44 (19828 posts) - - Show Bio

As for the thread we need a definition of street level. Everyone's is different. All though regardless of the definition I think there are too many variables for me to say the spiders win. Even though I would like the spiders to win.

#225 Posted by HtG (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Even among street level DC characters you have minor, retired characters like Red Mask who's a suicidal, out of shape, old man, but his power is that everyone he touches drops dead.

#226 Posted by mikesterman (722 posts) - - Show Bio

is beast boy streetlevel?

#227 Posted by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: Venom cant be hurt by gases and Spiderman IIRC has resistance to gases

#228 Posted by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Im not sure i mean i meant every street level (examples like batman and deathstroke). theres no legitamate list. i just want to know how Kaine and Venom are going down.

#229 Posted by DireDrill (2447 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44:

Given the conditions here, no one could solo using your interpretation. Soloing, as I understand it, is where one person effectively can kill the entire enemy team without them being able to stop them. The Joker can do that with no problem here afterall, the Joker's greatest weapon has always been Chaos.

@oreoassassin:

Not Joker Venom, it is one of the most potent poisons in comics. It will ravage them with no problem. It works on aliens, New Gods, Amazonians, Atlanteans, Kryptonians (If you add in Kryptonite), and it can even be made to work on Firestorm. As long as you have a sense of smell and you are not already full up on poisons in your system like Ivy, you are going to succumb to its effects.

#230 Edited by jashro44 (19828 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Im not sure i mean i meant every street level (examples like batman and deathstroke). theres no legitamate list. i just want to know how Kaine and Venom are going down.

Well Kaine could have a hard time with deathstroke to be honest. Slades durability and healing could keep him in long enough to tag him assuming Slade has back up. There are a few street levelers like Nobody and Black Canary who have sonics so I guess that could take venom. With all the commotion going on they can probably tag venom with sonics.

All though again there are a lot of factors in this fight. All though my main question is are you counting characters like midnighter, zealot, etc?

#231 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19946 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@oreoassassin said:

Well Kaine could have a hard time with deathstroke to be honest. Slades durability and healing could keep him in long enough to tag him assuming Slade has back up. There are a few street levelers like Nobody and Black Canary who have sonics so I guess that could take venom. With all the commotion going on they can probably tag venom with sonics.

All though again there are a lot of factors in this fight. All though my main question is are you counting characters like midnighter, zealot, etc?.

A bloodlusted Kaine would smack around Slade wouldn't he? With 30 tonner plus hits, if Slade even tried to get back up, one of the Spiders would probably finish him off. And Nobody only used his sonics on Batman like one time. Not sure if it's really a consistent thing for him. He'd probably try and catch them to put them onto his acid trap.

#232 Posted by jashro44 (19828 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Slades armor has allowed him to blow a building on himself and has also allowed him to tank a sub marine thrown at him as well. It has been cut a few times (tomo and his uncle), and then there is that odd moment with the pistol (And also knives by Grant). All though in the instance with tomo slade states it shouldn't be possible unless there is a lot of skill, precession and accuracy involved in it. So I do tend to dismiss the pistol moment as PIS. Getting by the armor is more about accuracy/skill as opposed to stats based on what has been shown.

Kaine would probably win eventually but in this scenario he has to fight Slade and hundreds of other people, so that is the main problem IMO.

As for nobody IIRC he used sonics in his first fight and then attempted to use sonics again, but batman was prepared. It seems to be in character for him.

#233 Posted by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Ok so

Kaine has taken on the XMen

Spiderman has taken on the Sinister Six and Xmen

Venom has taken on the Savage Six and. U-Foes

There all team busters and a Bloodlusted Kaine would smack Deathstroke easily

#234 Posted by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@diredrill: The symbiote can block it, it even blocks Ghost Riders penance stare.

#235 Posted by jashro44 (19828 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: Ok so

Kaine has taken on the XMen

Spiderman has taken on the Sinister Six and Xmen

Venom has taken on the Savage Six and. U-Foes

There all team busters and a Bloodlusted Kaine would smack Deathstroke easily

I know about the spiders.

Kaine was taking the X-men however wolverine wasn't expecting Kaine to go for a heart strike which is why Logan went down so quickly. Up until that point wolverine was doing pretty well. And then once Kaine took down wolverine he was pinned to the wall by storm and Bobby froze his brain IIRC.

As for the spiders being team busters so is deathstroke (Well he was pre 52 admittedly new 52 hasn't quite faced a teams yet). I get there team busters but this is a lot of characters. There literally fighting over 1000 people here. And these guys aren't just fodder either.

#236 Posted by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I meant like they all put up great fights and some lost some own but they're all qualified to take on teams. Venom is the biggest factor here because he can do the most work. He could mind control some street levelers and simply go- Mind control 5 to kill 5 when those die he mind controls another 5 and so and so on. He's extremely resistant and his durability is insane like literally nothing could hurt him. He's been hit by sonics arrows and walked it off immediately after so sonics could hurt him but definetly not put him down.

#237 Posted by jashro44 (19828 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I meant like they all put up great fights and some lost some own but they're all qualified to take on teams.

Same can be said for members of the very large DC team

@jashro44: Venom is the biggest factor here because he can do the most work. He could mind control some street levelers and simply go- Mind control 5 to kill 5 when those die he mind controls another 5 and so and so on.

Venom can't do this any more. It was the demon who used the symbiote for mind control and IIRC Flash lost the demon when he made it bond with Mania.

@jashro44: He's extremely resistant and his durability is insane like literally nothing could hurt him. He's been hit by sonics arrows and walked it off immediately after so sonics could hurt him but definetly not put him down.

Enough sonics can put Flash down. He was almost put down by Phil until he webbed his mouth shut. I think the combined sonics of nobody, black canary, green arrow, etc. can get the job done.

#238 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19946 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Slades armor has allowed him to blow a building on himself and has also allowed him to tank a sub marine thrown at him as well. It has been cut a few times (tomo and his uncle), and then there is that odd moment with the pistol (And also knives by Grant). All though in the instance with tomo slade states it shouldn't be possible unless there is a lot of skill, precession and accuracy involved in it. So I do tend to dismiss the pistol moment as PIS. Getting by the armor is more about accuracy/skill as opposed to stats based on what has been shown.

Kaine would probably win eventually but in this scenario he has to fight Slade and hundreds of other people, so that is the main problem IMO.

As for nobody IIRC he used sonics in his first fight and then attempted to use sonics again, but batman was prepared. It seems to be in character for him.

I think Kaine is fast enough to be able to see openings in the armor. If not I could see where you're coming from.

Didn't remember that Nobody used the sonics more than once. I only remember the time when he used it on Bruce and then he got hit by a car. I suppose it would be in-character.

#239 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiders are blood-lusted? Regardless of who wins, there will be a lot of mangled DC corpses when this is all said and done.

#240 Edited by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: It was not the demon that enabled mind control and he still has it. I don't want to spoil anything so read the latest Venom lol. And if they do kill Venom somehow (Venom won't be put down easily and as you said he can use webbing to shut Canary up and the arrows will be no problem) which I don't see happening the Demon will be released. Mind controlling is a huge factor it adds extra allies.

#241 Posted by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio
#242 Edited by HtG (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Street leveler, one shots anyone who touches him.

#243 Edited by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@htg: Who is that? A bullet to the face would stop him xD

#244 Posted by jashro44 (19828 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: It was not the demon that enabled mind control and he still has it. I don't want to spoil anything so read the latest Venom lol. And if they do kill Venom somehow (Venom won't be put down easily and as you said he can use webbing to shut Canary up and the arrows will be no problem) which I don't see happening the Demon will be released. Mind controlling is a huge factor it adds extra allies.

I don't even see Flash just letting the demon come in control anyways. Its not even an issue of morals but Flash doesn't want to lose his body......

And unless the recent issue made a retcon it was the demon that enabled flash to do that feat. The demons feats=//Flashes. The demon was the one in control when flash controlled the U-foes minions....Even then Flash is likely only limited to a certain amount of minions. Carnage needed to increase his mass to do what he did in carnage USA.

#245 Edited by HtG (131 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoassassin:

Red Mask, and it would (though he usually wears a full helmet), if Agent Venom (only one with standard guns right?) was specifically the one who attacked him or had any knowledge of his power. You've also got guys like Corrosive man, Director Bones, Wanderer, who can only be touched by some of the Spiders. Lower level incorporeals like Deadman or Shadow Thief. People with widespread invisible projectiles like Captain Cold's absolute zero fields. DC stomps in this.

#246 Edited by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I stated "if he died". Look at my scan, Flash states if he does then the Demon would be released and the symbiote. An I know he is limited to certain amounts that's why I said Atleast 4 or 5. That was flash Vulking out when did it say the Demon was in control? It was never in full control except the first time with Hellstrom for a few seconds. Venom didn't take over like Carnage did he used the symbiote to control them with a touch unlike Carnage who had to contain the Avengers in his own symbiote. Flash dying which i do not see happening=Demon coming out=Not good.

#247 Posted by darkseid1006 (2346 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: does wolfman count as street level? i don't know that much about him

#248 Posted by jashro44 (19828 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: I stated "if he died". Look at my scan, Flash states if he does then the Demon would be released and the symbiote. An I know he is limited to certain amounts that's why I said Atleast 4 or 5. That was flash Vulking out when did it say the Demon was in control? It was never in full control except the first time with Hellstrom for a few seconds. Venom didn't take over like Carnage did he used the symbiote to control them with a touch unlike Carnage who had to contain the Avengers in his own symbiote. Flash dying which i do not see happening=Demon coming out=Not good.

I haven't read the full thread and I am a little behind in venom but IIRC if the demon takes full control then doesn't that mean he becomes king of hell and brings about the end of the world doesn't he?

As far as Flash doing it, he stated that it he wasn't sure if it was one or both. Considering the one time flash shared his symbiote with mania he couldn't control this leads me to believe its the demon. Besides the point is he has only shown to control a hand full of people at a time. Who says venom would even control someone talented? For all you know he could end up contorting people like tim drake....

#249 Posted by OreoAssassin (4293 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: And Flash states in the battle that the Demon is unable to act while he was fighting and mind controlling at the same time so no the Demon wasn't in control

#250 Posted by jashro44 (19828 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: does wolfman count as street level? i don't know that much about him

I don't either. Honestly there are a few people here who could be a problem on there own but I have no idea what is being defined as street level...