#151 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:
@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:

@mitran:

Nobody's being lowballed. Being peak human, frankly, means not being good enough. It means nowhere near fast enough to tag, and nowhere near durable enough to resist being one-shotted. Deathstroke tagging speedsters is either because of prep, inexperienced speedsters, or PIS. That's the only way. His and Ravager's slight enhancements are not enough to resist being one-shotted, and even if they were, they aren't strong enough to break out of webs and then hit repeatedly until knockout. Cassandra Cain being a better martial artist than Bruce doesn't mean much when half the other team can go invisible and take her out that way, and anyway they all hold a major speed advantage. That group alone wouldn't come close to taking out the spiders.

Spiders have been tagged by slower people before, grant it a spider vs a peak human is not good enough, however a bunch is more than good enough. Deathstroke can take a shot from anyone here, not a lot, but he can take one or two before he would need time to heal. which wouldn't be too long. You are acting like each of these street level fights are fighting these spiders one vs one, that is not the case, and Deathstroke's promethium sword, can cut anyone out of the webbing. And yes, the Spiders would lose due to being overwhelmed.

They've also avoided faster people. This is a morals off fight, which means they're out of character. As we debate using them at their fullest potential, they are not going to be tagged by slower characters than these. I sincerely doubt DS can take a full 30 ton punch without going down (scans please, I know I could be wrong), and once he is down, what prevents a spider from disarming him (which Kaine has done) or webbing him up in a way that he can't cut free (which Peter has done)? Each fight wouldn't be 1v1, but the Spiders can only one-shot one person at a time, and they're plenty fast enough to keep each fight to their advantage. The Spiders do get overwhelmed, but by the whole Street Leveler team, not just the ones you listed.

Kaine I wouldn't think he is out of character, nor is Venom, they are generally pretty graphic, but you are saying that they will have all of this plan in the middle of battle while dodging hundreds of bullets and hits from HIGHLY trained professionals, yet you think in in the middle of that, they can be in complete control? I don't think so. As for Deathstroke getting webbed up, yes that could be a problem but Ravager (rose) could cut him out as well. You can't say they would be focused on Deathstroke the whole fight while a bunch of people are targeting them. Numbers don't lie.

Current Kaine is hesitant about killing. That said, it's not that I think they'll be in complete control. How do you think they'll be fighting? Will the DC team all be waiting in the buildings to fight in small groups, and politely giving the ranged fighters room to hit? No, I'm imagining a clusterf*ck. And in a clusterf*ck, there will be extremely limited opportunities to hit. It's not inconceivable for the Spider team to be able to pull off a couple fancy moves while the people around provide cover.

His enhancements allow him to shoot starfire out of the air, I don't think the Spiders can dodge forever. And the dc markmen can easily shoot around people ect..

#152 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21282 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Bullets and splash damage from explosions aren't the same thing as a direct hit from a fist scrambling your body parts across the floor. It's direct. It's a 30-ton fist striking you. You won't have time to heal if you instantly splatter everywhere.

Same could be said about explosions, but with his promethium armor on as well, and the fact that Deathstroke isn't a slow poke, I don't see him being KO'ed or killed in a single punch.....

I don't see the big thing here, he ripped a jaw off a monster that Deathstroke could have simple killed with bullets... Or dodged completely.

It's to show how strong he is. I guess I'll have to get more technical.

  • SpOck (in Peter's body, has 10-20 ton strength) remarks how Kaine is even stronger than he is.

Superior Spider-Man himself pretty much got the wind knocked out of him by a single kick by Kaine, who was holding back. A bloodlusted Kaine would splatter Slade across the pavement.

#153 Edited by OreoAssassin (7599 posts) - - Show Bio

@dextersinister: Vertigo won't affect Venom and he will realize his teammates being hurt and he will go after Vertigo (He's a team player aka Secret Avenegers and Marvel NOW Thunderbolts). Secondly 616 Spidey dodged Quicksilver so all the Spideys can do the same.

#154 Edited by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreoassassin said:

@dextersinister: Vertigo won't affect Venom and he will realize there being hurt and he will go after Vertigo (He's a team player aka Secret Avenegers and Marvel NOW Thunderbolts). Secondly 616 Spidey dodged Quicksilver so all the Spideys can do the same.

616 Spiderman is like the best (reaction time wise) Spiderman... I don't think it is a good idea to say if one can do this, so can the others.

#155 Edited by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Bullets and splash damage from explosions aren't the same thing as a direct hit from a fist scrambling your body parts across the floor. It's direct. It's a 30-ton fist striking you. You won't have time to heal if you instantly splatter everywhere.

Same could be said about explosions, but with his promethium armor on as well, and the fact that Deathstroke isn't a slow poke, I don't see him being KO'ed or killed in a single punch.....

I don't see the big thing here, he ripped a jaw off a monster that Deathstroke could have simple killed with bullets... Or dodged completely.

It's to show how strong he is. I guess I'll have to get more technical.

  • SpOck (in Peter's body, has 10-20 ton strength) remarks how Kaine is even stronger than he is.

Superior Spider-Man himself pretty much got the wind knocked out of him by a single kick by Kaine, who was holding back. A bloodlusted Kaine would splatter Slade across the pavement.

Or Deathstroke who is fast enough to cut a bullet in half with his sword could maneuver his body with the punch to drastically reduce the damage.

#156 Posted by JetiiMitra (9337 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I'm not ignoring there abilities I'm being realistic, considering the amount of projectiles aimed at them it's silly to think they won't get shredded from the get go.

They are under the effect from Vertigo which means there perception has gone to sh*t from the start while being fired at

Your saying the Spiders will swoop down and take out key targets among named melee fighters such as Ragman who can amp his strength with captured souls, Deathstroke, Looker a vamp with tk Katana a lot of whom have enhanced stats and this is just a handful of character

then you have teleporters such as Misfit who kills who ever she teleports with and Vox who can produce portals and sonic blasts, or Bumblebee who can produce sonic blasts

Your taking this as if the Spiders have speed that these characters haven't seen or dealt with before. Remember speedsters is DC's thing not Marvels.

The spiders don't lose because of fatique, they lose because they get incinerated and they won't be able to gain any form of surprise against some of the Rogues, Birds of Prey, Titans, JL, Doom Patrol, Arkham Inmates, Secret Societ, Shadow Pact and so on and so on

There is a vast array of abilities, skills, tech and experience thrown at them. They have a snowballs chance in hell

How would it be silly? They duck into an alley and every projectile now has no way to hit them, or they jump into the air where every projectile is not. They aren't going down in a volley.

I'm not saying they swoop down. I'm saying they jump down and stay there, where every opponent around them is cover against enemy ranged fighters. Limits the amount of ranged projectiles that can safely be used against them. How much can Ragman amp himself? Deathstroke can be one-shotted, I don't know who Looker is (I'd like to know what they can do), and Katana can get one-shotted.

Misfit may be able to get a non-spider-sense character, but against one of them, they could conceivably one-shot before she gets the chance to teleport. I don't know about Vox or Bumblebee, so I'll ask for the extent of their abilities.

Are you arguing that every street-leveler here has the potential to deal with the Spiders' speed? Because they don't. And the ones who do at times go up against speedsters can do so because of prep, PIS, or inexperienced speedsters. That's not in any way the same as going up against one of the spiders. Speedsters and superhumans with a high degree of combat speed fight differently, anyway.

They lose because of fatigue. Most characters of the teams you listed would go down fairly quickly. It's not only about surprise; against most street-levelers they can one-shot. That's what it comes down to. How many can they incap, punch out, or kill before they go down? I don't know, but I do know that it takes quite a while for them to go down.

#157 Edited by Wolverine08 (48745 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

Slade isn't going to maneuver around a guy who is faster than him.

#158 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio
#159 Edited by JetiiMitra (9337 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:
@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:

@mitran:

Nobody's being lowballed. Being peak human, frankly, means not being good enough. It means nowhere near fast enough to tag, and nowhere near durable enough to resist being one-shotted. Deathstroke tagging speedsters is either because of prep, inexperienced speedsters, or PIS. That's the only way. His and Ravager's slight enhancements are not enough to resist being one-shotted, and even if they were, they aren't strong enough to break out of webs and then hit repeatedly until knockout. Cassandra Cain being a better martial artist than Bruce doesn't mean much when half the other team can go invisible and take her out that way, and anyway they all hold a major speed advantage. That group alone wouldn't come close to taking out the spiders.

Spiders have been tagged by slower people before, grant it a spider vs a peak human is not good enough, however a bunch is more than good enough. Deathstroke can take a shot from anyone here, not a lot, but he can take one or two before he would need time to heal. which wouldn't be too long. You are acting like each of these street level fights are fighting these spiders one vs one, that is not the case, and Deathstroke's promethium sword, can cut anyone out of the webbing. And yes, the Spiders would lose due to being overwhelmed.

They've also avoided faster people. This is a morals off fight, which means they're out of character. As we debate using them at their fullest potential, they are not going to be tagged by slower characters than these. I sincerely doubt DS can take a full 30 ton punch without going down (scans please, I know I could be wrong), and once he is down, what prevents a spider from disarming him (which Kaine has done) or webbing him up in a way that he can't cut free (which Peter has done)? Each fight wouldn't be 1v1, but the Spiders can only one-shot one person at a time, and they're plenty fast enough to keep each fight to their advantage. The Spiders do get overwhelmed, but by the whole Street Leveler team, not just the ones you listed.

Kaine I wouldn't think he is out of character, nor is Venom, they are generally pretty graphic, but you are saying that they will have all of this plan in the middle of battle while dodging hundreds of bullets and hits from HIGHLY trained professionals, yet you think in in the middle of that, they can be in complete control? I don't think so. As for Deathstroke getting webbed up, yes that could be a problem but Ravager (rose) could cut him out as well. You can't say they would be focused on Deathstroke the whole fight while a bunch of people are targeting them. Numbers don't lie.

Current Kaine is hesitant about killing. That said, it's not that I think they'll be in complete control. How do you think they'll be fighting? Will the DC team all be waiting in the buildings to fight in small groups, and politely giving the ranged fighters room to hit? No, I'm imagining a clusterf*ck. And in a clusterf*ck, there will be extremely limited opportunities to hit. It's not inconceivable for the Spider team to be able to pull off a couple fancy moves while the people around provide cover.

His enhancements allow him to shoot starfire out of the air, I don't think the Spiders can dodge forever. And the dc markmen can easily shoot around people ect..

A clear shot against a distracted opponent who isn't even aware of a sniper is not comparable to a crowded fight with allies that may be lost if he misses and half the enemy team having spider-sense, and another being able to tank bullets.

#160 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I'm not ignoring there abilities I'm being realistic, considering the amount of projectiles aimed at them it's silly to think they won't get shredded from the get go.

They are under the effect from Vertigo which means there perception has gone to sh*t from the start while being fired at

Your saying the Spiders will swoop down and take out key targets among named melee fighters such as Ragman who can amp his strength with captured souls, Deathstroke, Looker a vamp with tk Katana a lot of whom have enhanced stats and this is just a handful of character

then you have teleporters such as Misfit who kills who ever she teleports with and Vox who can produce portals and sonic blasts, or Bumblebee who can produce sonic blasts

Your taking this as if the Spiders have speed that these characters haven't seen or dealt with before. Remember speedsters is DC's thing not Marvels.

The spiders don't lose because of fatique, they lose because they get incinerated and they won't be able to gain any form of surprise against some of the Rogues, Birds of Prey, Titans, JL, Doom Patrol, Arkham Inmates, Secret Societ, Shadow Pact and so on and so on

There is a vast array of abilities, skills, tech and experience thrown at them. They have a snowballs chance in hell

Well put.

#161 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21282 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Bullets and splash damage from explosions aren't the same thing as a direct hit from a fist scrambling your body parts across the floor. It's direct. It's a 30-ton fist striking you. You won't have time to heal if you instantly splatter everywhere.

Same could be said about explosions, but with his promethium armor on as well, and the fact that Deathstroke isn't a slow poke, I don't see him being KO'ed or killed in a single punch.....

I don't see the big thing here, he ripped a jaw off a monster that Deathstroke could have simple killed with bullets... Or dodged completely.

It's to show how strong he is. I guess I'll have to get more technical.

  • SpOck (in Peter's body, has 10-20 ton strength) remarks how Kaine is even stronger than he is.

Superior Spider-Man himself pretty much got the wind knocked out of him by a single kick by Kaine, who was holding back. A bloodlusted Kaine would splatter Slade across the pavement.

Or Deathstroke who is fast enough to cut a bullet in half with his sword could maneuver his body with the punch to drastically reduce the damage.

Dude he's not fast enough to dodge a BLOODLUSTED Scarlet Spider. A morals on Scarlet Spider blitzed nearly the entire group of assassins sent at him, including Harvester who is a street-level speedster. Slade won't even see him coming. He's too fast, plus morals off Kaine is going to go cloak, and slice everyone up with his stingers.

#162 Posted by spartanpgh (95 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme:

Slade isn't going to maneuver around a guy who is faster than him.

he hit the Flash while he was running

#163 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:

@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:
@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:

@mitran:

Nobody's being lowballed. Being peak human, frankly, means not being good enough. It means nowhere near fast enough to tag, and nowhere near durable enough to resist being one-shotted. Deathstroke tagging speedsters is either because of prep, inexperienced speedsters, or PIS. That's the only way. His and Ravager's slight enhancements are not enough to resist being one-shotted, and even if they were, they aren't strong enough to break out of webs and then hit repeatedly until knockout. Cassandra Cain being a better martial artist than Bruce doesn't mean much when half the other team can go invisible and take her out that way, and anyway they all hold a major speed advantage. That group alone wouldn't come close to taking out the spiders.

Spiders have been tagged by slower people before, grant it a spider vs a peak human is not good enough, however a bunch is more than good enough. Deathstroke can take a shot from anyone here, not a lot, but he can take one or two before he would need time to heal. which wouldn't be too long. You are acting like each of these street level fights are fighting these spiders one vs one, that is not the case, and Deathstroke's promethium sword, can cut anyone out of the webbing. And yes, the Spiders would lose due to being overwhelmed.

They've also avoided faster people. This is a morals off fight, which means they're out of character. As we debate using them at their fullest potential, they are not going to be tagged by slower characters than these. I sincerely doubt DS can take a full 30 ton punch without going down (scans please, I know I could be wrong), and once he is down, what prevents a spider from disarming him (which Kaine has done) or webbing him up in a way that he can't cut free (which Peter has done)? Each fight wouldn't be 1v1, but the Spiders can only one-shot one person at a time, and they're plenty fast enough to keep each fight to their advantage. The Spiders do get overwhelmed, but by the whole Street Leveler team, not just the ones you listed.

Kaine I wouldn't think he is out of character, nor is Venom, they are generally pretty graphic, but you are saying that they will have all of this plan in the middle of battle while dodging hundreds of bullets and hits from HIGHLY trained professionals, yet you think in in the middle of that, they can be in complete control? I don't think so. As for Deathstroke getting webbed up, yes that could be a problem but Ravager (rose) could cut him out as well. You can't say they would be focused on Deathstroke the whole fight while a bunch of people are targeting them. Numbers don't lie.

Current Kaine is hesitant about killing. That said, it's not that I think they'll be in complete control. How do you think they'll be fighting? Will the DC team all be waiting in the buildings to fight in small groups, and politely giving the ranged fighters room to hit? No, I'm imagining a clusterf*ck. And in a clusterf*ck, there will be extremely limited opportunities to hit. It's not inconceivable for the Spider team to be able to pull off a couple fancy moves while the people around provide cover.

His enhancements allow him to shoot starfire out of the air, I don't think the Spiders can dodge forever. And the dc markmen can easily shoot around people ect..

A clear shot against a distracted opponent who isn't even aware of a sniper is not comparable to a crowded fight with allies that may be lost if he misses and half the enemy team having spider-sense, and another being able to tank bullets.

He is not the type of sniper to miss and hit a teammates.... That is marvel henchmen stuff. Dc has a lot of speedsters that the street levelers deal with on many occasions, while Marvel lacks a lot of speedsters, that could be a reason marvels "good' marksmen miss. But when a good marksmen hits spiderman it is considered PIS...

#164 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Bullets and splash damage from explosions aren't the same thing as a direct hit from a fist scrambling your body parts across the floor. It's direct. It's a 30-ton fist striking you. You won't have time to heal if you instantly splatter everywhere.

Same could be said about explosions, but with his promethium armor on as well, and the fact that Deathstroke isn't a slow poke, I don't see him being KO'ed or killed in a single punch.....

I don't see the big thing here, he ripped a jaw off a monster that Deathstroke could have simple killed with bullets... Or dodged completely.

It's to show how strong he is. I guess I'll have to get more technical.

  • SpOck (in Peter's body, has 10-20 ton strength) remarks how Kaine is even stronger than he is.

Superior Spider-Man himself pretty much got the wind knocked out of him by a single kick by Kaine, who was holding back. A bloodlusted Kaine would splatter Slade across the pavement.

Or Deathstroke who is fast enough to cut a bullet in half with his sword could maneuver his body with the punch to drastically reduce the damage.

Dude he's not fast enough to dodge a BLOODLUSTED Scarlet Spider. A morals on Scarlet Spider blitzed nearly the entire group of assassins sent at him, including Harvester who is a street-level speedster. Slade won't even see him coming. He's too fast, plus morals off Kaine is going to go cloak, and slice everyone up with his stingers.

Lol, Slade has seen faster people coming at him and reacted.

#165 Posted by OreoAssassin (7599 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: No not "well" put

Vertigo would not affect Venom. Venom would see his allies being hurt and he would go after Vertigo instantly one shotting him. Give me someone that could even hurt Venom

#166 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: No not "well" put

Vertigo would not affect Venom. Venom would see his allies being hurt and he would go after Vertigo instantly one shotting him. Give me someone that could even hurt Venom

How would he know who it was in amidst of all these guys?Those Spiders would be shot/stabbed to death before he could even find the right person to attack.

#167 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21282 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme:

Slade isn't going to maneuver around a guy who is faster than him.

he hit the Flash while he was running

Are you referring to this?

Because shortly after that, this happened.

#168 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (21282 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Dude Scarlet Spider would wreck Deathstroke. This is BLOODLUSTED Kaine man. Don't you get that? If people like Batman can tag Slade, Kaine bloodlusted would only need a single hit and he's dead or at least knocked out. This is undeniable logic here. There's nothing to dispute.

#169 Posted by OreoAssassin (7599 posts) - - Show Bio
#170 Edited by JetiiMitra (9337 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not the type of sniper to miss and hit a teammates.... That is marvel henchmen stuff. Dc has a lot of speedsters that the street levelers deal with on many occasions, while Marvel lacks a lot of speedsters, that could be a reason marvels "good' marksmen miss. But when a good marksmen hits spiderman it is considered PIS...

I'd like an example of a speedster being hit by a street leveler without:

-Prep
-An inexperienced speedster
-PIS

And even if there are any... these spiders are in the middle of a crowd of street levelers. A shot would be near-impossible, and even if it wasn't, 4 out of the 6 have no problem with bullets, and 3 out of the 6 could potentially be taking out snipers via stealth.

I don't know where you get the bolded part.

I honestly don't like this battle much because there are entirely too many factors and impossible odds, but the reasons for the spiders going down are just inaccurate IMO. Yes, they get swamped, yes, they lose, but they aren't going to get insta-murdered.

#171 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme:

Slade isn't going to maneuver around a guy who is faster than him.

he hit the Flash while he was running

Are you referring to this?

Because shortly after that, this happened.

All of these are different feats, some from different comics. I could bring a few more, though I am getting tired. This should be good enough to show you his superhuman speed. I generally do not link Deathstroke vs Grown up nanosecond reaction Flash because a majority of people claim it to be PIS. Though I can demonstrate why it is not if you would like.

#172 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh said:

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme:

Slade isn't going to maneuver around a guy who is faster than him.

he hit the Flash while he was running

Are you referring to this?

Because shortly after that, this happened.

And those pictures are backwards by the way, that specific comic had flash speed blitz him first, then Deathstroke shot him when he left to go talk to the cops.

#173 Posted by spartanpgh (95 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Dude Scarlet Spider would wreck Deathstroke. This is BLOODLUSTED Kaine man. Don't you get that? If people like Batman can tag Slade, Kaine bloodlusted would only need a single hit and he's dead or at least knocked out. This is undeniable logic here. There's nothing to dispute.

he probably could wreck Deathstroke, but he's not wrecking him, and 30 other characters at the same time. Its just not going to happen, maybe if they were some random henchmen or something.

#174 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme: Dude Scarlet Spider would wreck Deathstroke. This is BLOODLUSTED Kaine man. Don't you get that? If people like Batman can tag Slade, Kaine bloodlusted would only need a single hit and he's dead or at least knocked out. This is undeniable logic here. There's nothing to dispute.

he probably could wreck Deathstroke, but he's not wrecking him, and 30 other characters at the same time. Its just not going to happen, maybe if they were some random henchmen or something.

This is what I wanted to say, but I reached the two post limit. Having all of the other DC guys attacking him at once will make it extremely hard for them to fight offensive if they are wanting to stay alive.

#175 Edited by Wolverine08 (48745 posts) - - Show Bio

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme: Dude Scarlet Spider would wreck Deathstroke. This is BLOODLUSTED Kaine man. Don't you get that? If people like Batman can tag Slade, Kaine bloodlusted would only need a single hit and he's dead or at least knocked out. This is undeniable logic here. There's nothing to dispute.

he probably could wreck Deathstroke, but he's not wrecking him, and 30 other characters at the same time. Its just not going to happen, maybe if they were some random henchmen or something.

You're forgetting that he has five other Spiders here to help him.

#176 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme: Dude Scarlet Spider would wreck Deathstroke. This is BLOODLUSTED Kaine man. Don't you get that? If people like Batman can tag Slade, Kaine bloodlusted would only need a single hit and he's dead or at least knocked out. This is undeniable logic here. There's nothing to dispute.

he probably could wreck Deathstroke, but he's not wrecking him, and 30 other characters at the same time. Its just not going to happen, maybe if they were some random henchmen or something.

You're forgetting that he has five other Spiders here to help him.

Your forgetting the huge amount of help on Deathstroke's end, Deathstroke won't be viewed as any different than any other guy. Yet a few people like Deathstroke have a huge edge over others.

#177 Posted by JetiiMitra (9337 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme: Dude Scarlet Spider would wreck Deathstroke. This is BLOODLUSTED Kaine man. Don't you get that? If people like Batman can tag Slade, Kaine bloodlusted would only need a single hit and he's dead or at least knocked out. This is undeniable logic here. There's nothing to dispute.

he probably could wreck Deathstroke, but he's not wrecking him, and 30 other characters at the same time. Its just not going to happen, maybe if they were some random henchmen or something.

This is what I wanted to say, but I reached the two post limit. Having all of the other DC guys attacking him at once will make it extremely hard for them to fight offensive if they are wanting to stay alive.

Except only 6 or 7 could surround him at a time. It won't be 30 attacking him, it'll be six attacking and the rest sort of watching and trying to push forward. And this is assuming he isn't cloaked and taking out key members with stealth.

#178 Posted by Wolverine08 (48745 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@spartanpgh said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme: Dude Scarlet Spider would wreck Deathstroke. This is BLOODLUSTED Kaine man. Don't you get that? If people like Batman can tag Slade, Kaine bloodlusted would only need a single hit and he's dead or at least knocked out. This is undeniable logic here. There's nothing to dispute.

he probably could wreck Deathstroke, but he's not wrecking him, and 30 other characters at the same time. Its just not going to happen, maybe if they were some random henchmen or something.

You're forgetting that he has five other Spiders here to help him.

Your forgetting the huge amount of help on Deathstroke's end, Deathstroke won't be viewed as any different than any other guy. Yet a few people like Deathstroke have a huge edge over others.

All those other street levelers are most likely going to get one shotted by the Spiders.

#179 Posted by JetiiMitra (9337 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm dipping out for a while.

#180 Posted by OreoAssassin (7599 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: Your forgetting it's not 6 people, it's over 12 people Atleast that aka Mind Control.

#181 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:

@spartanpgh said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme: Dude Scarlet Spider would wreck Deathstroke. This is BLOODLUSTED Kaine man. Don't you get that? If people like Batman can tag Slade, Kaine bloodlusted would only need a single hit and he's dead or at least knocked out. This is undeniable logic here. There's nothing to dispute.

he probably could wreck Deathstroke, but he's not wrecking him, and 30 other characters at the same time. Its just not going to happen, maybe if they were some random henchmen or something.

This is what I wanted to say, but I reached the two post limit. Having all of the other DC guys attacking him at once will make it extremely hard for them to fight offensive if they are wanting to stay alive.

Except only 6 or 7 could surround him at a time. It won't be 30 attacking him, it'll be six attacking and the rest sort of watching and trying to push forward. And this is assuming he isn't cloaked and taking out key members with stealth.

why do you think that? That would be true for one target, but there are more than one target, as well and ranged attackers that can get a high vantage point and shoot away.

#182 Posted by spartanpgh (95 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme: Dude Scarlet Spider would wreck Deathstroke. This is BLOODLUSTED Kaine man. Don't you get that? If people like Batman can tag Slade, Kaine bloodlusted would only need a single hit and he's dead or at least knocked out. This is undeniable logic here. There's nothing to dispute.

he probably could wreck Deathstroke, but he's not wrecking him, and 30 other characters at the same time. Its just not going to happen, maybe if they were some random henchmen or something.

You're forgetting that he has five other Spiders here to help him.

and you're forgetting that there are HUNDREDS of street level characters on Slades side. Every hero, every villain, every thug, every mob boss + their goons.

#183 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

@spartanpgh said:

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

@cable_extreme: Dude Scarlet Spider would wreck Deathstroke. This is BLOODLUSTED Kaine man. Don't you get that? If people like Batman can tag Slade, Kaine bloodlusted would only need a single hit and he's dead or at least knocked out. This is undeniable logic here. There's nothing to dispute.

he probably could wreck Deathstroke, but he's not wrecking him, and 30 other characters at the same time. Its just not going to happen, maybe if they were some random henchmen or something.

You're forgetting that he has five other Spiders here to help him.

Your forgetting the huge amount of help on Deathstroke's end, Deathstroke won't be viewed as any different than any other guy. Yet a few people like Deathstroke have a huge edge over others.

All those other street levelers are most likely going to get one shotted by the Spiders.

Or vice versa if they land a good shot. There could be many instances where there are too many bullets to dodge, and no safe position to dodge them. It is a Bunch of HIGHLY trained people all shooting at a single target (the spiders).

#184 Posted by Wolverine08 (48745 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: Oi, nameless thugs and mob bosses aren't include here.

#185 Posted by OreoAssassin (7599 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Venom can soak damage for them. He's a team player and would try to protect them. He's tanked a Gamma Bomb he can soak damage

#186 Posted by Wolverine08 (48745 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Spider-Man has casually dodged ten snipers shooting at him at once. And with the Spiders here all sporting similar speed to Peter, getting shot shouldn't be a worry.

#187 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Spider-Man has casually dodged ten snipers shooting at him at once. And with the Spiders here all sporting similar speed to Peter, getting shot shouldn't be a worry.

What were those snipers names? What were their feats? Get my point? Why would you compare those snipers to Deadshot ect? And there are a lot more people than 10 snipers.

@spartanpgh: Oi, nameless thugs and mob bosses aren't include here.

I would say they are, "Every street level fighter"

#188 Edited by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Venom can soak damage for them. He's a team player and would try to protect them. He's tanked a Gamma Bomb he can soak damage

He doesn't have a spidey sense...

#189 Posted by spartanpgh (95 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

@cable_extreme: Spider-Man has casually dodged ten snipers shooting at him at once. And with the Spiders here all sporting similar speed to Peter, getting shot shouldn't be a worry.

What were those snipers names? What were their feats? Get my point? Why would you compare those snipers to Deadshot ect? And there are a lot more people than 10 snipers.

@wolverine08 said:

@spartanpgh: Oi, nameless thugs and mob bosses aren't include here.

I would say they are, "Every street level fighter"

exactly, so Arkham Inmates. The Scarecrow, Joker, Clayface (could do alot of damage), Harley Quinn, Blockbuster, Mr Freeze, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, Cheetah, Psycho Pirate, and plenty more.

#190 Posted by Wolverine08 (48745 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Spider-Man effortlessly dodged a sniper shot from Kraven the Hunter's highly trained son before. Like I said, bulllets and snipers won't be a danger here with the Spiders speed.

#191 Edited by Dextersinister (7736 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran:

How would it be silly? They duck into an alley and every projectile now has no way to hit them, or they jump into the air where every projectile is not. They aren't going down in a volley.

That they make it into a alley when being fired upon by hundreds of gunners who think faster than most of them using things from lasers, to missiles from shooters who have tagged speedsters (not including Deathstroke) or that the alley wouldn't be obliterated or that they wouldn't be assaulted by mental attacks or have there perception altered or come across illusions

I'm not saying they swoop down. I'm saying they jump down and stay there, where every opponent around them is cover against enemy ranged fighters. Limits the amount of ranged projectiles that can safely be used against them. How much can Ragman amp himself? Deathstroke can be one-shotted, I don't know who Looker is (I'd like to know what they can do), and Katana can get one-shotted.

Considering what he's endured Deathstroke can be one shotted by Agent Venom at most and only crazy Agent venom who will attack his own team mates

Katana has a soul sucking sword or even an ordinary sword can one shot most of them

Ragman - Can use his cloak like tendrils, healing factor, teleportation, can enhance his strength and speed

Misfit may be able to get a non-spider-sense character, but against one of them, they could conceivably one-shot before she gets the chance to teleport. I don't know about Vox or Bumblebee, so I'll ask for the extent of their abilities.

How would they get her before she teleports? I thought they where running off to take cover and why are you assuming that they would single her out or that they would instantly drop someone before they can think.

both are more characters that produce sonic blasts

Are you arguing that every street-leveler here has the potential to deal with the Spiders' speed? Because they don't. And the ones who do at times go up against speedsters can do so because of prep, PIS, or inexperienced speedsters. That's not in any way the same as going up against one of the spiders. Speedsters and superhumans with a high degree of combat speed fight differently, anyway.

Your assuming that every character here doesn't possibly have enhanced reflexes of there own. They are in much greater numbers

They lose because of fatigue. Most characters of the teams you listed would go down fairly quickly. It's not only about surprise; against most street-levelers they can one-shot. That's what it comes down to. How many can they incap, punch out, or kill before they go down? I don't know, but I do know that it takes quite a while for them to go down.

you horribly overexaggerating the abilities of the SM, when

Most of them would drop like a stone when hit in any of the right spots by a handgun. Most of the characters I've listed have abilities that can one shot most of the the SM such as teleportation, guns, t-spheres, large blast flamethrowers, multiple sonic blasts, vertigo which would cause them to fumble andfall into a hail of bullets, intangibility, Looker who has TK but in far greater numbers and with much greater ease.

Throw in Blue Devil, Heatwave, Boomerang, King Shark, Gypsy, Manhunter, Paraedemon - enhanced stats, Ragdoll, Scandall Savage, Jeannette - another sonic screamer coupled with enhanced stats, Knockout, Fiddler and Detective Chimp

I could go on, you could make cases for individuals possibly beating some of the SM ,altogether it's an almighty stomp, some with the right powers soloing with morals off

Online
#192 Posted by Wolverine08 (48745 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: That doesn't mean nameless fodder thugs and mob bosses will be fighting here.........

#193 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Spider-Man effortlessly dodged a sniper shot from Kraven the Hunter's highly trained son before. Like I said, bulllets and snipers won't be a danger here with the Spiders speed.

That is one good sniper, now think about multiple DC snipers who deal with speedsters on regular occasions.

#194 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: That doesn't mean nameless fodder thugs and mob bosses will be fighting here.........

"Every"..........

#195 Posted by spartanpgh (95 posts) - - Show Bio

anybody who says they would duck into an alley has no understanding of military tactics.

the LAST place you want to be with flying bullets is in an alley. #1 because bullets travel down walls, and #2 because it provides a small space for enemies to concentrate their fire. If they want to get stomped hard, they can go down into that alley. Regardless, they lose because of the sheer numbers of the force they face.

#196 Edited by OreoAssassin (7599 posts) - - Show Bio
#197 Posted by Wolverine08 (48745 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Yeah, sorry man. If you seriously think bullets are going to be a huge threat for any of the Spiders, then you don't get just how fast they are.

#198 Posted by Dextersinister (7736 posts) - - Show Bio

@spartanpgh: That doesn't mean nameless fodder thugs and mob bosses will be fighting here.........

The sh*tty named ones will be there but they will be like those guys from 300 who weren't Spartans

Online
#199 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: When did I say he had Spider Sense?

How would he soak all the damage? He could have a Spidey sense to tell where all the bullets were going. Also, for the BIO creator, you seem a little bias.

#200 Posted by Cable_Extreme (11420 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: Yeah, sorry man. If you seriously think bullets are going to be a huge threat for any of the Spiders, then you don't get just how fast they are.

Or you are under estimating what a wall of bullets will do from DC's best marksmen. I don't doubt they are able to dodge bullets from a single marksmen, but all of them? Yeah..... no