Spiders VS Every DC Street Fighter

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I only really see venom being a huge threat here, and maybe Kaine. But the DC team has multiple people that are pin point accurate. Some have VERY lethal weaponry such as Deadshot who can dip his bullets in a poison. I see the Spidey team going down due to being overwhelmed.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

I need someone to help out with Kaines abilities and how he will do against these hordes of enemies hint hint @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: hint hint. Also Can you explain "The Other" to me as well? Thanks a lot,

Kaine has fought against hordes of enemies and won before. He usually wrecks them.

• Versus a team of very elite Assassin's Guild members (including Harvester and Flower).
  • Versus the Assassin's Guild in their headquarters (Kaine has help from Wolverine).
  • Versus the Assassin's Guild after Candra (Red Death) is revived.
  • Versus The Hand, a group of highly trained ninjas owned/followed by Kingpin.
  • Versus Jackal's mutated spiders after a brief clash with Superior Spider-Man.
  • Versus Jackal's mutated spiders and minions after Kaine was tied down by chains specifically designed to keep down Spider-Man.

The Other is basically a savage, amped version of Kaine.

• Versus Werewolves.

I only really see venom being a huge threat here, and maybe Kaine. But the DC team has multiple people that are pin point accurate. Some have VERY lethal weaponry such as Deadshot who can dip his bullets in a poison. I see the Spidey team going down due to being overwhelmed.

They will never hit them. The Spider-Team simply put, is WAY too fast, and if they're bloodlusted, they're taking down at least a thousand of the DC Street Levelers before going down. Maybe after the team is worn down a bit after fatigue they'll get the shot, but if Deadshot misses regular humans like Green Arrow and Batman (though he does curve his shots against Bruce), the Spiders would blitz them.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

They will never hit them. The Spider-Team simply put, is WAY too fast, and if they're bloodlusted, they're taking down at least a thousand of the DC Street Levelers before going down. Maybe after the team is worn down a bit after fatigue they'll get the shot, but if Deadshot misses regular humans like Green Arrow and Batman (though he does curve his shots against Bruce), the Spiders would blitz them.

Spiders have too much going on, people like Deathstroke, Deadshot, Batman have far better feats than the "assassin guild" with Kaine. And your statement of them taking down a thousand dc fighters each is completely wrong. People like Deathstroke have tagged speedsters on multiple occasions, he will be able to tag a spider. Grant it him alone will not be enough, but add a bunch more and it is overkill imo.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By OreoAssassin

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: That's ALOT of scans that definetly showed me how powerful he is. Thanks a lot. Venom and Kaine physically could fight and fight without getting tired. If spiderman can go 12 hours against Morlun then he'll how long do you think he go against these people.

This would be a long war.....

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: Thanks a lot. He could be running left and right stabbing with his stingers lol

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cable_extreme: look who can reply early today! Me!

Anyway how exactly is the spider team suppose to take down a horde of street levelers? It will be like on those movies and in those novels where the horde of zombies, that are less skilled and agile then the humans, pile onto the humans, armed with guns, and eventually take them out. Now i understand the spiders can shoot webs and are stronger and more agile then a lot of the street levelers but even they cant stop a horde with some of the members of that horde being incredibly powerful themselves. And I can see the spiders one shotting some of the levelers but Bane, Deathstroke, Batman, etc. would not go down with out a fight. So i say levelers 9.5/10 cause its slightly slightly possible the spider team could win (only because of venom)

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway how exactly is the spider team suppose to take down a horde of street levelers? It will be like on those movies and in those novels where the horde of zombies, that are less skilled and agile then the humans, pile onto the humans, armed with guns, and eventually take them out. Now i understand the spiders can shoot webs and are stronger and more agile then a lot of the street levelers but even they cant stop a horde with some of the members of that horde being incredibly powerful themselves. And I can see the spiders one shotting some of the levelers but Bane, Deathstroke, Batman, etc. would not go down with out a fight. So i say levelers 9.5/10 cause its slightly slightly possible the spider team could win (only because of venom)

That is around my thinking, Spidey fans are lowballing dc fighters with the words "peak human". In reality peak human is irrelevant, for example Batman who is considered peak human, has feats that put him around the speed of Wolverine. We also have people Like Deathstroke who have tagged speedsters as well. Now grant it Batman and Deathstroke wouldn't win alone, but add on a horde of highly trained people such as The ravager who has precog and Deathstroke's enhancements, or Cassandra Cain who is arguebly a better martial artist than Bruce. All of these people together can claim the majority victory.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Batman does not have speed equal to Wolverine's and Deathstroke tagging speedsters that move faster than light will always be PIS. Anyways, I'm leaning towards the Spiders here. It'll be tough, but I think they can do this especially with morals off.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Batman does not have speed equal to Wolverine's and Deathstroke tagging speedsters that move faster than light will always be PIS. Anyways, I'm leaning towards the Spiders here. It'll be tough, but I think they can do this especially with morals off.

The forum comparing their speed says otherwise. And I never brought up light speed users. I meant sonic speedster kid flash. Though if you look at the context of his other Flash taggings, you will see there are many factors which make it not PIS IMO.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: exactly my point. There are several powerful and capable fighters on here that with a horde of other fighters could "claim the majority victory" as said by cable_extreme.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

The forum comparing their speed says otherwise. And I never brought up light speed users. I meant sonic speedster kid flash. Though if you look at the context of his other Flash taggings, you will see there are many factors which make it not PIS IMO.

I and Wolverine's feats say otherwise. And sorry, in my opinion, most of the time when any of the Flash's have been tagged by street levelers is just blatant PIS to me.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the street levelers here are going to get one shotted by morals of Spiders.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I came here because I saw "Spiders" I thought it would be Batman vs thousands of tarantulas or black widows, not Spider-Man...

Esquire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister Terrific solos round 3, depending on starting distance.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

I and Wolverine's feats say otherwise. And sorry, in my opinion, most of the time when any of the Flash's have been tagged by street levelers is just blatant PIS to me.

Well, it would be to anyone who didn't understand the context. For example, Flash did speed blitz Deathstroke and walked away to talk to police officers. Well yes he has nanosecond reaction timing, but he lowered his awareness to talk to the police officers. So then Deathstroke took advantage of that, the second tagging the trip within the same comic, is a mix result of raising his senses, and just being hit by a blast.

The Flash Tagging in Identity Crisis is a tag due to prep. He planned the battle field compact to limit Flash's acceleration, as well as planted bombs along the path of Flash, not only to keep him from coming in from another direction but also to be a distraction and/or hid his sword. Now add morals on top of that, it is not PIS.

For him Tagging Kid Flash in the TT, Kid Flash is a mach speedster, similar to Quicksilver. I see a bullet timer/ superhuman able to tag him after studying him for awhile.

If all you can say is that it is PIS then you do not understand the context.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

You do know Kid Flash can still process things at attoseconds right? It is still PIS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:

@deathstroke19 said:

That is around my thinking, Spidey fans are lowballing dc fighters with the words "peak human". In reality peak human is irrelevant, for example Batman who is considered peak human, has feats that put him around the speed of Wolverine. We also have people Like Deathstroke who have tagged speedsters as well. Now grant it Batman and Deathstroke wouldn't win alone, but add on a horde of highly trained people such as The ravager who has precog and Deathstroke's enhancements, or Cassandra Cain who is arguebly a better martial artist than Bruce. All of these people together can claim the majority victory.

Nobody's being lowballed. Being peak human, frankly, means not being good enough. It means nowhere near fast enough to tag, and nowhere near durable enough to resist being one-shotted. Deathstroke tagging speedsters is either because of prep, inexperienced speedsters, or PIS. That's the only way. His and Ravager's slight enhancements are not enough to resist being one-shotted, and even if they were, they aren't strong enough to break out of webs and then hit repeatedly until knockout. Cassandra Cain being a better martial artist than Bruce doesn't mean much when half the other team can go invisible and take her out that way, and anyway they all hold a major speed advantage. That group alone wouldn't come close to taking out the spiders.

I can picture Kaine morals off, cloaking, unsheathing his stingers, and literally mowing down an entire army of street levelers.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@wolverine08 said:

You do know Kid Flash can still process things at attoseconds right? It is still PIS.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not Teen Titan Kid Flash

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:

@deathstroke19 said:

Nobody's being lowballed. Being peak human, frankly, means not being good enough. It means nowhere near fast enough to tag, and nowhere near durable enough to resist being one-shotted. Deathstroke tagging speedsters is either because of prep, inexperienced speedsters, or PIS. That's the only way. His and Ravager's slight enhancements are not enough to resist being one-shotted, and even if they were, they aren't strong enough to break out of webs and then hit repeatedly until knockout. Cassandra Cain being a better martial artist than Bruce doesn't mean much when half the other team can go invisible and take her out that way, and anyway they all hold a major speed advantage. That group alone wouldn't come close to taking out the spiders.

Exactly.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran:

Spiders have been tagged by slower people before, grant it a spider vs a peak human is not good enough, however a bunch is more than good enough. Deathstroke can take a shot from anyone here, not a lot, but he can take one or two before he would need time to heal. which wouldn't be too long. You are acting like each of these street level fights are fighting these spiders one vs one, that is not the case, and Deathstroke's promethium sword, can cut anyone out of the webbing. And yes, the Spiders would lose due to being overwhelmed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran:

Spiders have been tagged by slower people before, grant it a spider vs a peak human is not good enough, however a bunch is more than good enough. Deathstroke can take a shot from anyone here, not a lot, but he can take one or two before he would need time to heal. which wouldn't be too long. You are acting like each of these street level fights are fighting these spiders one vs one, that is not the case, and Deathstroke's promethium sword, can cut anyone out of the webbing. And yes, the Spiders would lose due to being overwhelmed.

He can't cut through it if he's immobilized.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme: Teen Titans as in the cartoon?

These teen titans, Starfire even makes a remark about Deathstroke's reaction speed being superior than this Kid Flash.

OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Venom can one shot Deathstroke easily. One shotting Captain America while holding back with morals compared to morals off trying to hurt him= One shot KO

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke, and most of the street levelers here are not going to take more than two hits from the bloodlusted Spiders. Not even close. Their heads will be blown off of their bodies.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek said:

These teen titans, Starfire even makes a remark about Deathstroke's reaction speed being superior than this Kid Flash.

That's bad writing/PIS bro. I just don't see Kid Flash being taken down by Deathstroke. I'm also pretty sure Classic Kid Flash has even better feats than modern Kid Flash.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@mitran:

If he is immobilized, there are a lot more people able to free him.... Heck they could even use his sword.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@cable_extreme said:

That's bad writing/PIS bro. I just don't see Kid Flash being taken down by Deathstroke. I'm also pretty sure Classic Kid Flash has even better feats than modern Kid Flash.

I don't see how that is bad writing, Deathstroke was basically founded in those scans.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

@mitran:

If he is immobilized, there are a lot more people able to free him.... Heck they could even use his sword.

Hmm..that's true, but Deathstroke himself couldn't do it. That being said, if the sword is in his hands, the webbing might prevent them from retrieving the sword. Plus webbing would probably cover the general radius of the people around him too. The Spider webbing can be VERY wide.

No Caption Provided

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme: Venom can one shot Deathstroke easily. One shotting Captain America while holding back with morals compared to morals off trying to hurt him= One shot KO

No he cannot, at least not easily, and here is why.

Here is an example of his healing factor as well.

No Caption Provided

And here he tanks explosions.

I don't see him being one shotted.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran:

Mine and cable extremes whole argument has been that the spiders get overwhelmed by all of them we were just pointing out some of the more powerful fighters that would not be one shotted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:

@cable_extreme said:

@mitran:

Hmm..that's true, but Deathstroke himself couldn't do it. That being said, if the sword is in his hands, the webbing might prevent them from retrieving the sword. Plus webbing would probably cover the general radius of the people around him too. The Spider webbing can be VERY wide.

No Caption Provided

Not to mention, if Kaine or Superior webs him up... he might find himself sans a sword and sans a head pretty quickly.

You got that right.

@oreoassassin said:

No he cannot, at least not easily, and here is why.

Here is an example of his healing factor as well.

No Caption Provided

And here he tanks explosions.

I don't see him being one shotted.

Bullets and splash damage from explosions aren't the same thing as a direct hit from a fist scrambling your body parts across the floor. It's direct. It's a 30-ton fist striking you. You won't have time to heal if you instantly splatter everywhere.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@cable_extreme said:

@mitran:

They've also avoided faster people. This is a morals off fight, which means they're out of character. As we debate using them at their fullest potential, they are not going to be tagged by slower characters than these. I sincerely doubt DS can take a full 30 ton punch without going down (scans please, I know I could be wrong), and once he is down, what prevents a spider from disarming him (which Kaine has done) or webbing him up in a way that he can't cut free (which Peter has done)? Each fight wouldn't be 1v1, but the Spiders can only one-shot one person at a time, and they're plenty fast enough to keep each fight to their advantage. The Spiders do get overwhelmed, but by the whole Street Leveler team, not just the ones you listed.

Kaine I wouldn't think he is out of character, nor is Venom, they are generally pretty graphic, but you are saying that they will have all of this plan in the middle of battle while dodging hundreds of bullets and hits from HIGHLY trained professionals, yet you think in in the middle of that, they can be in complete control? I don't think so. As for Deathstroke getting webbed up, yes that could be a problem but Ravager (rose) could cut him out as well. You can't say they would be focused on Deathstroke the whole fight while a bunch of people are targeting them. Numbers don't lie.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19 said:

@mitran:

Mine and cable extremes whole argument has been that the spiders get overwhelmed by all of them we were just pointing out some of the more powerful fighters that would not be one shotted.

I think everyone gets one-shotted (when they're bloodlusted), it's just that eventually the Spider-Team gets overwhelmed nonetheless.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bullets and splash damage from explosions aren't the same thing as a direct hit from a fist scrambling your body parts across the floor. It's direct. It's a 30-ton fist striking you. You won't have time to heal if you instantly splatter everywhere.

Same could be said about explosions, but with his promethium armor on as well, and the fact that Deathstroke isn't a slow poke, I don't see him being KO'ed or killed in a single punch.....

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran: I'm not ignoring there abilities I'm being realistic, considering the amount of projectiles aimed at them it's silly to think they won't get shredded from the get go.

They are under the effect from Vertigo which means there perception has gone to sh*t from the start while being fired at

Your saying the Spiders will swoop down and take out key targets among named melee fighters such as Ragman who can amp his strength with captured souls, Deathstroke, Looker a vamp with tk Katana a lot of whom have enhanced stats and this is just a handful of character

then you have teleporters such as Misfit who kills who ever she teleports with and Vox who can produce portals and sonic blasts, or Bumblebee who can produce sonic blasts

Your taking this as if the Spiders have speed that these characters haven't seen or dealt with before. Remember speedsters is DC's thing not Marvels.

The spiders don't lose because of fatique, they lose because they get incinerated and they won't be able to gain any form of surprise against some of the Rogues, Birds of Prey, Titans, JL, Doom Patrol, Arkham Inmates, Secret Societ, Shadow Pact and so on and so on

There is a vast array of abilities, skills, tech and experience thrown at them. They have a snowballs chance in hell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

Same could be said about explosions, but with his promethium armor on as well, and the fact that Deathstroke isn't a slow poke, I don't see him being KO'ed or killed in a single punch.....

No Caption Provided

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Ok well know i have a mutual respect for you (i have from the beginning cause you seemed the most understanding) so yes they get overwhelmed and i guess i could see venom one shotting a few of the more powerful fighters but idk if he can one shot bane.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: Ok well know i have a mutual respect for you (i have from the beginning cause you seemed the most understanding) so yes they get overwhelmed and i guess i could see venom one shotting a few of the more powerful fighters but idk if he can one shot bane.

Bane is pretty durable but I don't think he can tank a 10-30 ton punch from one of the Spider-Men, especially if Kaine has his stingers out. Those things can even hurt Venom and Carnage.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cable_extreme said:

No Caption Provided

I don't see the big thing here, he ripped a jaw off a monster that Deathstroke could have simple killed with bullets... Or dodged completely.