• Wins by incapacitation or death

#2 Edited by dondave (37464 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Men

#4 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8764 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#5 Posted by laflux (15980 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Spider-Men

My thoughts too, though I'm a bit unsure of how they will deal will Black Manta.

#6 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@dondave said:

Spider-Men

My thoughts too, though I'm a bit unsure of how they will deal will Black Manta.

i don't know, New 52 DS did survive a Submarine being tossed on him....

But physical advantage goes to the spiders.

#7 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8764 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8764 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: what about Heretic healing factor and durability?

#9 Edited by BigCimmerian (8315 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think that Heretic can defeat Spiderman while Spiderman is in character.

#10 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

I personally think that Heretic can defeat Spiderman while Spiderman is in character.

Which Spider-Man? the only Spider-Man here that has any strong moral aversion to killing is Miles. Flash and Miguel will both kill if pressed...and Superior, Scarlet, and BT will all kill without thinking twice...and morals are off here anyway

#12 Edited by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Why would heretic be a problem? I don't see why he would be a tougher fight then rhino, titana, or the various other power houses spiderman fights. Also like 4 spiders use bladed weaponry so they can easily damage and kill heretic.

#13 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized: all though that's an impressive durability feat that doesn't stop slade from being restrained with webbing.

#14 Posted by OreoAssassin (4975 posts) - - Show Bio

SpiderMen. Flash Thompson can "Vulk" out.

#15 Posted by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@funsiized: all though that's an impressive durability feat that doesn't stop slade from being restrained with webbing.

I never said such a thing. he said to back up my claims. i did.

#16 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8764 posts) - - Show Bio

@funsiized:You're welcome mate!! It's just to show that this isn't one sided

@jashro44: Why Heretic would be a problem? HE fights for days without rest,takes multiple blows explosions,gunfire,fatal free falls,eletrical shocks...... and to finally defeted him Bruce used the Suit of Sorrows, a experimental exoskeleton-armor,injected himself with Man-Bat Serum and yet barely beat him,but it was able to turn off his healing factor (After days of fight). He also fought against Batman Inc by himself.

#17 Posted by patrat18 (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a tough one, i would say team dc because of Heretic,black manta,slade and heatwave, but if the one of the spider men at least contains their opponent for even 2 minutes he could double up on the other opponent making it a win . I don't see them beating heatwave, or deathsroke with ease im still not sure, scans and arguments can change my mind.

#18 Edited by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

this is a tough one, i would say team dc because of Heretic,black manta,slade and heatwave, but if the one of the spider men at least contains their opponent for even 2 minutes he could double up on the other opponent making it a win . I don't see them beating heatwave, or deathsroke with ease im still not sure, scans and arguments can change my mind.

With all the webbing Team Spider has containing one or more of the DC team is almost guaranteed.

#19 Posted by patrat18 (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: pretty much but if miles drop first which he will team dc wins, it could go either way.

#20 Posted by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

Team spider ftw. SpOck gives them advantage with intelligence, and gear. Also couldn't Venom go apeshit and eat one of the other team ?

#21 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby: pretty much but if miles drop first which he will team dc wins, it could go either way.

I don't see it going towards Team DC at all. Overall, Team Spider has a huge advantage in Stats...5 out of 6 of them have webbing which can incapacitate pretty much anyone on Team DC other than Black Manta...who does have the best stats here. Miles is a weak link for his team...but when the majority of the DC team can all be put down with a single shot from any of the Spiders...It seems more likely that Team DC takes casualties long before Miles goes down.

#22 Posted by homicidalmaniac (7635 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Miles have his Venom Blast that KO some of the DC Team.

#23 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Miles have his Venom Blast that KO some of the DC Team.

Without a doubt...especially since he's using it morals off.

#24 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5059 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Spidey is too much for team DC.

#25 Edited by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

@jashro44: Why Heretic would be a problem? HE fights for days without rest,takes multiple blows explosions,gunfire,fatal free falls,eletrical shocks...... and to finally defeted him Bruce used the Suit of Sorrows, a experimental exoskeleton-armor,injected himself with Man-Bat Serum and yet barely beat him,but it was able to turn off his healing factor (After days of fight). He also fought against Batman Inc by himself.

Why Heretic won't be a problem here:

Unless you can show some evidence that Heretic's Durability is better than Scorpion's...

#26 Edited by patrat18 (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: not true slade,heatwave,eminance,manta of blades can beak free with ease, nobody can go invincible like miles this is a pretty good match up

#27 Edited by GraniteSoldier (7848 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this sums up team DCs options.

#28 Edited by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@shawnbaby: not true slade,heatwave,eminance,manta of blades can beak free with ease, nobody can go invincible like miles this is a pretty good match up

Not really, Most of them don't have the durability to stand up to morals off Spider-Man punches. Superior punched Scorpion's Jaw clean off...and Kaine, BT, and Venom are all stronger than he is. Miles is a little weaker...but not by much. Miguel's about on par with Superior strength wise.

Also Kaine can also go invisible...and most of them will have serious trouble breaking out of a webbing dump.

#29 Posted by Wyldsong (5581 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Not really, Most of them don't have the durability to stand up to morals off Spider-Man punches. Superior punched Scorpion's Jaw clean off...and Kaine, BT, and Venom are all stronger than he is. Miles is a little weaker...but not by much. Miguel's about on par with Superior strength wise.

Also Kaine can also go invisible.

Miles' sting power (whatever it is called) from what I understand should bring him up to par hard hitting power wise.

@cadencev2 has a few scans and intel on that.

#30 Posted by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I never said such a thing. he said to back up my claims. i did.

Yea but weren't you saying Slades durability could be an issue?

I have seen the fight with batman when he had all those amps and to be honest it seemed one sided. And I don't think the suit of sorrows was at full power. Additionally in the same issue the heretic was decapitated so I don't see why 4/6 of the spiders couldn't just chop his head off.

#31 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

Miles' sting power (whatever it is called) from what I understand should bring him up to par hard hitting power wise.

Oh hey, need scans?

Invisibility

This Spider man has a new power in Stealth. A useful ability he uses in Combat.

1) Goes Invisible on Cops.

2-3) Goes Invisible on 616 Peter, then uses it for a sneak attack.

4) Uses it on Prowler to get some space and counter attack.

Venom Sting

This is the best power a Spider Man character can ask for. Works by utilizing a undentified energy generated by Miles body that causes immense pain. It has KOed super Human durable beings with a touch. however it also has a second delay reaction at times. This Venom Sting works on anything whether Organic or Non Organic.

1) Blows up a Lego set.

2) Conductive through webbing. This larger Venom sting also KOed 616 Peter for hours.

3) KOes the Super Durable Mutant Omega Red.

4) Destroys the Mech Suit Rhino.

5) KOes the Super Durable and High Pain Tolerance Scorpion.

6-7) One shots Venom.

#33 Edited by patrat18 (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: DS took a blow from a flying sub,manta takes blows from aquaman which is way stronger than anybody here, heatwave cannot be contained in webs, so cant EB because he can make blades out of anything. im going with marvel to but it's far from a stomp.

#34 Posted by VeganDiet (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Because I think Peter wouldn't have much trouble with him at all.

#35 Posted by Wyldsong (5581 posts) - - Show Bio

@wyldsong said:

Oh hey, need scans?

Invisibility

This Spider man has a new power in Stealth. A useful ability he uses in Combat.

1) Goes Invisible on Cops.

2-3) Goes Invisible on 616 Peter, then uses it for a sneak attack.

4) Uses it on Prowler to get some space and counter attack.

Venom Sting

This is the best power a Spider Man character can ask for. Works by utilizing a undentified energy generated by Miles body that causes immense pain. It has KOed super Human durable beings with a touch. however it also has a second delay reaction at times. This Venom Sting works on anything whether Organic or Non Organic.

1) Blows up a Lego set.

2) Conductive through webbing. This larger Venom sting also KOed 616 Peter for hours.

3) KOes the Super Durable Mutant Omega Red.

4) Destroys the Mech Suit Rhino.

5) KOes the Super Durable and High Pain Tolerance Scorpion.

6-7) One shots Venom.

Sweet, thanks for the scans.

Going with team spider on this one.

#36 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8764 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Edited by Funsiized (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: i was saying it would be a factor. Do you think Tanking a submarine isn't? i already said the Spidermen win.

#38 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: with SpOck they don't really need prep, he uses nanites in his claws ( exploding ones that track an opponent also), the mini spider robots he uses are all standard gear also if invisibility is one Miles standard powers why are you saying no invisibility ?

#39 Posted by Wyldsong (5581 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by jashro44 (21853 posts) - - Show Bio

@wavemotioncannon: @wyldsong: I think when he says nobody has sonic blasts and invisibility he is talking about the character nobody. One of the villains on the DC team calls himself nobody.

#41 Edited by Wyldsong (5581 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@wavemotioncannon: @wyldsong: I think when he says nobody has sonic blasts and invisibility he is talking about the character nobody. One of the villains on the DC team calls himself nobody.

Lol...I am half asleep, I completely forgot about Nobody when reading that=)

@matchesmalone21 sorry for the misunderstanding there. Still, even with 3 hours prep, I still don't see the villain team taking the majority. Team spider still takes more wins. Venom/Flash has shown resistance to sonics. It's not quite the weakness it once was to Venom/Flash. The invisibility can be countered by at least two members on team spider with spider senses, and those with webbing on team spider if they decide to use any area webbing (plenty of buildings for team spider to use to their advantage as well).

#42 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5422 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44: my bad never heard of him. Matches should have capitalized the name lol. Still see villains losing though.

#43 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Spider should win due to completely superior stats and webbing.

#44 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: 2099 does not have Spidey sense?

No...his other senses are enhanced...but no actual spider-sense

#47 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: He also has a form of Venom Sting in the Venom Bite right?

#48 Edited by Shawnbaby (10774 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2 said:

@shawnbaby: He also has a form of Venom Sting in the Venom Bite right?

Yeah...probably more powerful than Miles Venom Sting...he doesn't use it a whole lot...but...with morals off...I see no reason he wouldn't try it here.

#49 Posted by 14NC3 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Pantherman (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Do half of you even know who these villians are? Black Manta by himself would annihilate the Spiders. His telepathic jammer trumps their Spider senses, and he has a host of weapons that trump any webbing. Spiderman fanboys are by far the worst ever. That includes Ironman fanboys. Black Manta is armed to the teeth with lasers, torpedoes and god knows what else to back up his super strength and durability.

Your talking about a ranged fight here and the Spiders are hopelessly outgunned. Heatwave and Manta alone would blast them to pieces before they did any damage. And you gave them prep? Do you not know who Manta is or the resources he has? Heatwave as well, he would come packing enough firepower to just roast everything.