Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Current version of Spidermen (less Superior Spiderman)
  • Current version of Cyborg and Steel
  • Standart gears (less Peter/Ock that is wearing Iron Spider Armor)
  • No outside help
  • Spiders get one day of prep
  • No BFR
  • Morals off,bloodlust
  • Wins by death or incapacitation

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for heraldofganthet
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@matchesmalone21:

Does Steel have equivalent strength to his Pre-Flashpoint version? And if not, does he still have similar armaments in the New 52verse?

If so, the Spiders (while formidable) are getting owned here due to the overwhelming amount of AOE he can put out. Not to mention whatever Cyborg wants to do here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

Does Steel have equivalent strength to his Pre-Flashpoint version? And if not, does he still have similar armaments in the New 52verse?

If so, the Spiders (while formidable) are getting owned here due to the overwhelming amount of AOE he can put out. Not to mention whatever Cyborg wants to do here.

1. so-so
  2. yes and some new too
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

Then you actually made a spite battle because out of the entire Spider-verse, only Carnage is strong enough to hit hard enough to make Steel notice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet said:

@matchesmalone21:

Then you actually made a spite battle because out of the entire Spider-verse, only Carnage is strong enough to hit hard enough to make Steel notice.

What? I give spiders prep time ...if you don't noticed (re-read OP). I don't care about spiderverse........

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One spider can solo this.

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

What? I give spiders prep time ...if you don't noticed (re-read OP). I don't care about spiderverse........

Fair enough. What little I know of (New 52) Steel comes from various Battle Threads and New 52 Respect Threads. But if his strength, speed, teleportation, and weapon systems (access unlimited) are anywhere near his Pre-Flashpoint levels, he embarrasses the Spider team. Spider prep or not.

That said, I defer to you, @serrure, and/or @ancient_0f_days on his current levels/capabilities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: I'm already aware of Steel capabilities.

• Steel doesn't have teleportation tech since the 90s.
  • Aside from the hammer he doen't shown any other weapons.
  • Steel's armor stength is variable from suit o suit.
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

I'm already aware of Steel capabilities.

Undoubtedly this is true. You are indeed a fountain of knowledge on Dr. Irons. Never let anyone tell you differently.

• Steel doesn't have teleportation tech since the 90s.

Fair point. But he's still pretty darn quick despite the fact.

A shame if that's true in the New 52. He's capable of much, much more on that front. "Toastmasters" notwithstanding, he can create some nasty offensive and defensive weaponry. Drat. Still, that Kinetic hammer can one-shot people way above the Spiders' collective paygrades, so...

Another fair statement. Much like Iron Man's various suits fit a different objective, Steel's different suits have different strength levels. Very true indeed. I should probably read some of his New 52 stuff to see how he's faring over there...

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By devinwifi

Spiders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

A shame if that's true in the New 52. He's capable of much, much more on that front. "Toastmasters" notwithstanding, he can create some nasty offensive and defensive weaponry. Drat. Still, that Kinetic hammer can one-shot people way above the Spiders' collective paygrades, so...

Unfortunatelly is true,but he created some more as Stainless Steel skin and various spaceships. The new Steel's hammer can creat a electromagnetic field and shoot energy blasts.

@matchesmalone21:

I'm already aware of Steel capabilities.

Undoubted

Another fair statement. Much like Iron Man's various suits fit a different objective, Steel's different suits have different strength levels. Very true indeed. I should probably read some of his New 52 stuff to see how he's faring over there...

I don't know the strength levels of the current suit,but the suit he used in Suiced Squad enable him to hold up the weights of a mountain (with help of Power Girl)

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@matchesmalone21:

Unfortunatelly is true,but he created some more as Stainless Steel skin and various spaceships. The new Steel's hammer can creat a electromagnetic field and shoot energy blasts.

Hmm. Does it shoot those blasts as single energy bolts or does it also have Omni-blast capabilities? As it stands, even without his Pre-Flashpoint arsenal, none of the Spiders should be strong enough to breech his armor for the KO.

I don't know the strength levels of the current suit,but the suit he used in Suiced Squad enable him to hold up the weights of a mountain (with help of Power Girl)

That's pretty damn impressive. Holding up even half of a mountainside is far more than even Kaine's best strength feats, let alone Parkers or O' hara's. One good hit and that's a wrap. I know the Spiders are agile and fast, but if they make one mistake, they're done for. And they can't play keep away forever despite their superhuman endurance. Eventually they get tagged and/or killed.

Though I forget all of Cyborg's armaments/their potential impact here at the moment...

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The Spider-Men.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: @animelegend68: @devinwifi: @nefarious: None of you gives any reason why should Spiders wins. Care to explain why?

@matchesmalone21:

Hmm. Does it shoot those blasts as single energy bolts or does it also have Omni-blast capabilities? As it stands, even without his Pre-Flashpoint arsenal, none of the Spiders should be strong enough to breech his armor for the KO.

That's pretty damn impressive. Holding up even half of a mountainside is far more than even Kaine's best strength feats, let alone Parkers or O' hara's. One good hit and that's a wrap. I know the Spiders are agile and fast, but if they make one mistake, they're done for. And they can't play keep away forever despite their superhuman endurance. Eventually they get tagged and/or killed.

Though I forget all of Cyborg's armaments/their potential impact here at the moment...

Single energy bolts as in the scan below.

No Caption Provided

The electromagnetic field scans

No Caption Provided

Cyborg's capabilities:

Computer interface: Victor is already connected with all Earth's computers and satellites.

• The Grid: Is a set of Buzz Words to help him with endless influx of data into his system,which leads to created a complete database of every metahumans on the planet.
  • Digitalverse connection

Technopathy: He is not only able to control technology, but also can incorporate it into its systems.

Boom Tubes

Teleportaton device

Jump Jets

Jet boots

Cyborg's weapons:

• EMP Pulse
  • White Noise Canon
  • Energy blast
  • Ice Blast
HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matchesmalone21:

Great scans. I know we're not supposed to do ABC logic here on the 'Vine, but the Spider-Team would be hard pressed to make people like Henshaw (that was Henshaw, wasn't it?) and the Atomic Skull even notice their existence. A tier that Steel has been relatively comfortably contending with since the "Reigh of the Supermen"-era. It seems that Post-Flashpoint this remains the case.

How the hell do Street-Level/lower level Mid-Tiers contend with that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heraldofganthet: in New 52 Hank Henshaw isn't the Cyborg Superman anymore,but rather Zor-El (Supergirl's father) and barely have previous abilities as technopathy.

Spiders have prep. Spidey/Ock could use his creations against them

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By HeraldofGanthet

@matchesmalone21:

in New 52 Hank Henshaw isn't the Cyborg Superman anymore,but rather Zor-El (Supergirl's father) and barely have previous abilities as technopathy.

Spiders have prep. Spidey/Ock could use his creations against them

You've gotta be kidding me. Well, if this is true I may have to temporarily bow out of this thread since the New 52verse is SOOOOO radically different from the Pre-Flashpoint DCU I'm most familiar with.

Y'know, at least until I can get more info on the New 52 versions of these two. It still seems to be a tall order for the Spiders to take them down, but that may be the Pre-Flashpoint bias talking...

Avatar image for just_an_average_man
Just_an_average_man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jacthripper

Steel solos

HeraldofGanthet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is a tricky fight . Spiderman with prep is pretty dangerous . Now does Spider men have complete knowledge of their opponents ? Now a random encounter Cyborg and steel with no doubt but with prep it makes it a bit harder . My money would be on Cyborg and steel

WeAreMany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WeAreMany

This is before Steel had his upgrade. And for those who dont know, OMAC is a far beyond a 100+ tonner.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a tricky fight . Spiderman with prep is pretty dangerous . Now does Spider men have complete knowledge of their opponents ? Now a random encounter Cyborg and steel with no doubt but with prep it makes it a bit harder . My money would be on Cyborg and steel

They read some articles,police database and saw some youtube videos about them!!!