• 61 results
#1 Edited by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Throughout my reading of comics, I've always enjoyed Spider-man and felt like he was the best super hero there was, next to Thor d:. So I figured I'd make my two favorite fight. However, to make things a bit more fair, I'll be helping Spiderman out a little.

Rules

Spiderman has class 100 strength, & x2 Durability, Agility.
Spidermans web slingers durability are increased as much.
Thor has Mjolnir, but cannt cast lightning bolts/god blasts, can still teleport/throw, fly ect
Thor remains the same in all other aspects except strength, his power is limited to class 100.

Morals off, Firs to K.O and to help even more, fight takes place in New York City

Who wins :3

#2 Posted by jashro44 (19156 posts) - - Show Bio

So wait Thor can't use area damage here and has to try and tag spider-man?.....Still Thor. It takes a bit more than class 100 strength to take him on.

#3 Posted by laflux (13710 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

So wait Thor can't use area damage here and has to try and tag spider-man?.....Still Thor. It takes a bit more than class 100 strength to take him on.

Didn't Mongoose wreck him and he's only class 10 ?

Just kidding, Thor still wins easily.

#4 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

He has no lightning power to tag him, bear in mind Spider-mans web slingers potential should be enough to hold the thunder god momentarily. Also, I don't see Thor tagging Spider-Man at all, if he did get his hands on him it would be over pretty quickly, but Spider-Man is quick, nimble and not stupid enough to let himself get grabbed by Thor. I'd still say Thor though, considering he beat Loki's henchmen, and Loki himself all at the same time with nothing but his bare hands.

#5 Posted by BigCimmerian (7845 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins, effortless curbstomp.

#6 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

It's impossible to make an even match on Comic Vine, it's either, Effortless Curbstomp or (whoever FTW).

#7 Posted by nickzambuto (12669 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by nickzambuto (12669 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

It's impossible to make an even match on Comic Vine, it's either, Effortless Curbstomp or (whoever FTW).

Not really, just try and pair people up with people actually in their weightclass and you're gold! :P

#9 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, as soon as Thor get's his hands on him it's over pretty fast. However, bear in mind, he CAN'T just TAG Spider-Man without his lightning. To me, it would be a rather decent match-up.

#10 Edited by jashro44 (19156 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: That scan with thor is pis to be honest. As much as I like spider-man he can't hurt thor...Also thats eric masterson IIRC.

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (12669 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@nickzambuto: That scan with thor is pis to be honest. As much as I like spider-man he can't hurt thor...Also thats eric masterson IIRC.

I was joking :P

#12 Edited by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my god, I changed the rules. To much shitting on Spider-man

#13 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

That's Odinforce Thor in the pic so I guess he wins. :p

#14 Posted by THORSON (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman can never beat thor

#15 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

It's without Odin Force or his hammers lightning powers, read the rules!!!!

#16 Posted by THORSON (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

thor still wins.

he can use tornado's right?

#17 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

Haha, I did. I was messing around.

Even when you strip Thor's powers like that, he still wins.

#18 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

@THORSON: He was talking to me.

#19 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Spiderman just ditches out behind one of the buildings and takes thor by surprise? I'm assuming you guys think it would be like a mosquito hitting a wall.

#20 Edited by THORSON (2300 posts) - - Show Bio

still think a "Tornado" or anything else in THOR's arsenal can take out spiderman. spider-man can only move so far.

#21 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman has NYC to move about as far as he wants. Not to mention, cars, building parts ect are at his disposal to slow Thor down. With his increased strength he can lift these rather easily. Basically, Thor is limited to mere brute force. In a strength versus speed match, speed always wins.

#22 Posted by Alice_Summers (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidy man wins.

#23 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers said:

Spidy man wins.

yay

#24 Posted by Alice_Summers (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez:I like spdi man :)

#25 Posted by laflux (13710 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alice_Summers said:

Spidy man wins.

Highly erroneous.

#26 Posted by Alice_Summers (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@Alice_Summers said:

Spidy man wins.

Highly erroneous.

y?

#27 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol not so much! How is Thor going to git his hands on Spiderman first of all? Especially when their strength is evenly matched.

#28 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

@throughmyeyez said:

Lol not so much! How is Thor going to git his hands on Spiderman first of all? Especially when their strength is evenly matched.

Thor's strength is well above Spider-Man's.

@Alice_Summers said:

Spidy man wins.

Elaborate.

#29 Edited by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is still strong enough to thunderclap Spidey to submission. Spiderman isn't a supersonic, he can't avoid repeated thunderclaps. And with Thor's strength, a Thunderclap should severely disorient peter and leave him open for a hammer blow to the face.

#30 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Ok might i ask why was the instance PIS. Its not like Spiderman did a lot of damage there to begin with. While i dont think Spiderman can win , neither Spiderman nor Mongoose instance, at least to me is PIS.

Note neither of them actually defeated him to begin with.

#31 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jashro44 said:

Ok might i ask why was the instance PIS. Its not like Spiderman did a lot of damage there to begin with. While i dont think Spiderman can win , neither Spiderman nor Mongoose instance, at least to me is PIS.

Can I ask why Thor never opts for a Thunderclap? He's WAY more than strong enough to do them.

#32 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17148 posts) - - Show Bio

still thor

#33 Posted by jashro44 (19156 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: In the same showing thor stated he would be "sucking floor" if he didn't do something soon. Spider-man shouldn't be able to hurt thor.

#34 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey is my favorite character in all of comics. With that said he still loses this battle.

#35 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@Killemall: In the same showing thor stated he would be "sucking floor" if he didn't do something soon. Spider-man shouldn't be able to hurt thor.

In Thor 448, continuing from last issue (447) Thor was in a middle of a fight with Creel (Absorbing Man) and Titana and was already weakened to begin with. Thats 2 pages before Spiderman blitz him

Also apart from Strength and speed it was Spiderman's banter that troubled Thor more, dont believe me? Its on panel right there (the panel on the bottom)

Also i think when Thor says "before i end up sucking on the floor" it sort of makes sense to me:

1. Because Thor was weak to being with.

2. He clearly says he is bigger stronger and more powerful than Spiderman but he is slowly wearing him down with constant punched which at least to me makes sense.

#36 Posted by Strider92 (16032 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Even if Spider-man is a class 100 he's still got not counter for Thors magic.

#37 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Thor. Even if Spider-man is a class 100 he's still got not counter for Thors magic.

Or just being thunderclapped until his ears bleed.

#38 Posted by Alice_Summers (1209 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman is faster, and I've never seen Thor thunder clap before and if he has I think that's out of character for him to do so.

#39 Posted by Hyperlight (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

even if there strength is evenly matched, spiderman only has twice the durbility.. its gonna take way more than that to tank a hit from thor. thor will still tank spidermans his enough and eventually tag

#40 Posted by jashro44 (19156 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I see. Thank you that makes more sense.

#41 Posted by nickzambuto (12669 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jashro44 said:

In Thor 448, continuing from last issue (447) Thor was in a middle of a fight with Creel (Absorbing Man) and Titana and was already weakened to begin with. Thats 2 pages before Spiderman blitz him

Also apart from Strength and speed it was Spiderman's banter that troubled Thor more, dont believe me? Its on panel right there (the panel on the bottom)

Also i think when Thor says "before i end up sucking on the floor" it sort of makes sense to me:

1. Because Thor was weak to being with.

2. He clearly says he is bigger stronger and more powerful than Spiderman but he is slowly wearing him down with constant punched which at least to me makes sense.

pwnage up in this thread

#42 Posted by TifaLockhart (13977 posts) - - Show Bio

Did I miss something? The OP did say that Spider-man's strength is class 100 for this thread, right?

#43 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Did I miss something? The OP did say that Spider-man's strength is class 100 for this thread, right?

And he has twice his normal durability and agility

#44 Posted by Cybrilious4 (1766 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate, The core of the sun couldn't kill Thor, a wimpy spider nerd now class 100 still can't beat him.

#45 Posted by TifaLockhart (13977 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor's been hurt by less than the sun quite often. Seriously, am I missing something here?

#46 Posted by throughmyeyez (501 posts) - - Show Bio

Still, Spider-Man takes this. His increased durability should make it an interesting battle here. Let's not forget about his agility. Remind me again, how is Thor going to tag him?

#47 Posted by SoA (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man wins, he is used to big dumb guys swinging and causing destruction with just their fists , with spidey's power increase and Thor's decrease , the fight goes to spider-man

#48 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

One shot is needed.

#49 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@jashro44 said:

It is PIS

#50 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Killemall said:

It is PIS

Saying its PIS doesnt do justice unless you can give us a good reason why it is so.