• 74 results
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By *Void*

Fight takes place in the Amazon forest. One person on each team gets two hours prep(Spiderman and Batman). Both teams get basic equipment.Fight is not to the death, morals off. they start 50 meters apart

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Saren

Team 1, easy.

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheBatman586

Which person on each team has prep?

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By *Void*

fixed the OP. Batman and spiderman

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheBatman586

Team 2 wins, due to superior equipment and prep.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Decoy Elite
@*Void*: Prep allowed to effect equipment?
*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By *Void*

yes but they only get standard equipment

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By Saren

Two hours of prep without knowledge of the opponent team and practically non-existent resources is not going to help against Spider-Man.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By Decoy Elite
@*Void* said:

yes but they only get standard equipment

So your saying no matter what the prep they must bring standard equipment? 

If so Team 1 wins. 
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By karrob

@CitizenBane said:

Two hours of prep without knowledge of the opponent team and practically non-existent resources is not going to help against Spider-Man.

Agreed

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BringnIt

Team 1, not close. Morals off and standard equipment? Wolverine and Parker both solo.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By ReVamp

Wolverine doesn't solo. Team 1 wins regardless.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BringnIt

@ReVamp said:

Surroundings almost guarantee he gets the first attack, with a morals off Wolverine should put down whichever one he wanted. Wolverine's combat speed is up there with Parker's, he's more skilled and has the healing factor.

Curious as to why you don't think he solos in this scenario. Not saying you are wrong, just wondering about the rationale.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By *Void*
@BringnIt said:

@ReVamp said:

Surroundings almost guarantee he gets the first attack, with a morals off Wolverine should put down whichever one he wanted. Wolverine's combat speed is up there with Parker's, he's more skilled and has the healing factor.

Curious as to why you don't think he solos in this scenario. Not saying you are wrong, just wondering about the rationale.

It would be appreciated if everyone gave reasons for their choices
Kuzman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Kuzman123

@BringnIt said:

@ReVamp said:

Wolverine is not as fast as spider man not even close.

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BringnIt

@Kuzman123 said:

@BringnIt said:

@ReVamp said:

Wolverine is not as fast as spider man not even close.

Multiple story arcs and head to head showings agree that his combat speed is similar to Parker's, and Parker is by FAR my favorite comic book character.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
I agree that their fights show them to be at a comparable level, but overall reaction feats are in Pete's favour.
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ReVamp

@BringnIt said:

@ReVamp said:

No.

No.

He's not even close. He doesn't have a guaranteed hit either. They'll end up fighting, all these characters with moral off are deadly. They can go for one kill moves, which granted won't kill enough, but it'll incapacitate him, which is more than enough, since this isn't to the death.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By texasdeathmatch
No Caption Provided
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ReVamp

@Morpheus_ said:

I agree that their fights show them to be at a comparable level, but overall reaction feats are in Pete's favour.

I'm sorry, but Wolverine's speed isn't close to Spidey. He's closer to Cap, and while Spidey moves really slow, due to CIS (as evidenced by when he fought Cap) his top speed/reactions are much higher than Wolverine.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ReVamp said:

@Morpheus_ said:

I'm sorry, but Wolverine's speed isn't close to Spidey. He's closer to Cap, and while Spidey moves really slow, due to CIS (as evidenced by when he fought Cap) his top speed/reactions are much higher than Wolverine.

Don't be sorry, I know I'm not. If you take a look at their fights you'll notice Wolverine has more than kept up with Spidey, and CIS had nothing to do with it because Spider-Man truly was trying to win within the limits of his personality in most of them. Which is why I differentiated combat feats between the two from overall speed and reaction feats since I also don't believe Wolverine is as fast as Spider-Man.
BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BringnIt

@Morpheus_ said:

@ReVamp said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Don't be sorry, I know I'm not. If you take a look at their fights you'll notice Wolverine has more than kept up with Spidey, and CIS had nothing to do with it because Spider-Man truly was trying to win within the limits of his personality in most of them. Which is why I differentiated combat feats between the two from overall speed and reaction feats since I also don't believe Wolverine is as fast as Spider-Man.

Yup, which is why I also specified combat speed. To me a morals off fight between Parker and Logan is an incredibly close fight, and I am not too sure why one would think Parker solos here and Logan doesn't, especially given th jungle setting.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ReVamp

@Morpheus_: Dammit. My message didn't make it. >__> My internet seems to have had a heart attack

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ReVamp: Don't sweat it. CV seemingly had a heart attack since I couldn't access it for 10 minutes or so.
Kuzman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kuzman123

Team 1 wins

Team 2 is outclassed in just about everything.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ReVamp

@Morpheus_ said:

@ReVamp said:

@Morpheus_ said:

Don't remember exactly what I said, but I believe it was something along the lines of Spidey not being able to fight near his maximum due to the fact that as a ten tonner he could easily slap the head off a normal human. True, this wouldn't happen with wolverine, but it would most definitely harm him, tearing off most of his skin and causing heavy brain damage. This isn't even going into the speed which is enormous, especially when coupled with his spidey-sense.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By cattlebattle

Team 1 wins in a beatdown

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Telcalipoca

enhance humans, mutants, all three taken to the peak of street level fighters (and master level)with one member at the border of street level vs 3 regular street level guys. i give this to team 1

Avatar image for shamelesslysupportinaznballers
Shamelesslysupportinaznballers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess technically Wolverine, Spider-Man & Cap can be knocked out by superior prep by Batman giving the win to team 2 but highly unlikely. I see Wolverine soloing here based healing factor, adamantium claws, etc etc etc. Throwing Spidey & Cap is just overkill.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@ReVamp: I'm not arguing Spidey can't beat Wolverine (he already did in Marvel Team-Up v3 by webbing him up), just saying their fights don't show Spider-Man as being overwhelmingly faster than Logan, whereas their overall feats would imply he is. Regarding punching him repeatedly and causing brain damage, Spider-Man did unleash on him in Spider-Man vs Wolverine and while it surely hurt him, it didn't stop him (Logan was smiling through the ordeal). As for holding back, Spider-Man has explained he knows the exact amount of force required to knock out an average person without causing them significant harm.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31  Edited By SpidermanWins

Team 1. They simply outclass Team 2. The only real threat even on Team 2 is Batman since he has prep. People better wake up if they think that he's beating Spider-Man, Captain America, and Wolverine all together. Team 2 bites the dust on this one.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By progenitorigin

Team Marvel should, ideally, stomp. Not only do they have the physical augmentation on all fronts, especially with Parker, but they also have the experience of both Cap & Logan, which would go a long way against DC's opposition here.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#33  Edited By Dex_Starr

Spite, Team 1 in a slaughter

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parker solos.

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By HBKTimHBK

Team 1, Batman is great with prep, but Spider-Man is smart in his own right so it doesn't put anything huge in Team 2s favor.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36  Edited By batkevin74

Biased Bat-Fan conclusion: Batman takes out Spider-Man, disarms Captain America and uses the shield to club Wolverine into a coma while Nightwing & Green Arrow take out Captain America

Sensible answer: Batman takes on Wolverine, Green Arrow & Cap mix it up whilst Spider-Man & Nightwing get into "I'm a better acrobat" contest and kinda hit it off. Cap knocks out GA and double teams with Wolvie on Batman who fights valiantly but the two off them do beat him up, though Bat's dishes out a beating on them both. Spidey webs up Nightwing after he tries to taze him

Marvel Fanboy answer: Wolverine kills everyone!

Comicvine random boring answer: T1 stomp lol!

MyronLee26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MyronLee26

Team 1 takes this.

*Void*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By *Void*

@batkevin74 said:

Biased Bat-Fan conclusion: Batman takes out Spider-Man, disarms Captain America and uses the shield to club Wolverine into a coma while Nightwing & Green Arrow take out Captain America

Sensible answer: Batman takes on Wolverine, Green Arrow & Cap mix it up whilst Spider-Man & Nightwing get into "I'm a better acrobat" contest and kinda hit it off. Cap knocks out GA and double teams with Wolvie on Batman who fights valiantly but the two off them do beat him up, though Bat's dishes out a beating on them both. Spidey webs up Nightwing after he tries to taze him

Marvel Fanboy answer: Wolverine kills everyone!

Comicvine random boring answer: T1 stomp lol!

lol

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

Outside of plot device, Wolverine wrecks Batman.

Spider-Man completely overwhelms Nightwing. Webbing him up but leaving him relatively uninjured (compassionate Pete).

Captain America handily defeats Green Arrow.

This is a mismatch despite the hour prep.

SexualLobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By SexualLobster

I say Wolverine or Spiderman would solo this morals off.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@BringnIt: This for certain. Spiderman certainly solo. Now for Wolverine even if he doesn't solo, they can't actually touch him...

Avatar image for franklinrichards86
franklinrichards86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is green arrow a factor? with bats, nightwings and his standard equipment, and the distance between i think the fight would be in there favor, well i dont know about wolverine, but they could handle spiderman and captain. bats would have something to disorient pete and steve and then GA shoots them from a safe distance. then its three on one. Im gonna take team Batman.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NEEK_03

Team 1 easily, everyone is in agreement. with logans senses they would be able to smell them coming long before team 2 could get off their strategic plan. Team 2 has no idea who they are matching up against, so batmans prep wont tilt the scale enough to make this anyless of a stomp. If parker were series and had his spider sense, he solos. his reaction time/border precog/physical attributes out class them. Peter not destroying half of his rouges is PIS. IMO.

NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By NEEK_03

I'm a bit of a spidey fanboy, but i almost like bruce and grayson as much as spidey so this isnt bias statement.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By jeanroygrant

team 1

Diablo13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins ,logan and cap take out bats and nightwing ,and spidey disarms and webs green arrow

Avatar image for thekillerofgods
thekillerofgods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman could solo

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say Wolverine or Spiderman would solo this morals off.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.... What a lopsided battle that should be killed with fire.