Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Push
castleking said:
Static Shock said: castleking said: i say logan takes it with the first punch. :P Yeah, right. [more] you know ... [more]

That's if he connects, and Spidey isn't too bad in the durability department, he very rarely gets dropped iin the first hit, unless he gets hit by someone like Herc or Thor ;-) Unless Logan ask's Petey to stand there while he takes his best shot, I don't see Spidey going down in one hit.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By castleking
Push said:
castleking said: Static Shock said: castleking said: i say logan takes it with the first punch. :P Yeah, right. [more] ... [more]
thats the whole point of being in a bar and playing punch for punch.
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Push

I'm just saying it'd take more than one punch from Logan to lay out Petey/Spidey, is all!

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By castleking
Push said:
I'm just saying it'd take more than one punch from Logan to lay out Petey/Spidey, is all!
i dont know adamantium skeleton has rocked hulk, the thing and roughhouse in the past.

i dont think it would be that outside the norm for wolverine to ko him or crush his skull.
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Push
castleking said:
Push said: I'm just saying it'd take more than one punch from Logan to lay out Petey/Spidey, is all! i ... [more]

Same thing could be said Hulk vs Wolverine, everytime they fought ;-)  Hulk should more often than not, cave in Logans head! Welcome to the wonderfull world of comic logic lol
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By castleking
Push said:
castleking said: Push said: I'm just saying it'd take more than one punch from Logan to lay out Petey/Spidey, is ... [more]
not when  its adamantium.. :P
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Mortein

spider man could twist his arms behind and than do with wolverine what ever he wants, like put his head under the water. He is fast enough, and strong enough to do so.
only way wolverine could win is a lucky strike (one would be enough), but there is spider sense, so I don't think that is possible.
if it is a fight punch for punch, than wolverine wins.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#158  Edited By Static Shock
castleking said:
Push said: I'm just saying it'd take more than one punch from Logan to lay out Petey/Spidey, is all! i ... [more]
Wolverine, if at any time, rocking the Thing or the Hulk with a punch is inconsistent writing. He's not strong enough to do so, despite the adamantium skeleton, and both Hulk and Thing have withstood greater impact forces than that.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Static Shock
castleking said:
Static Shock said: castleking said: i say logan takes it with the first punch. :P Yeah, right. [more] you know ... [more]
It's going to take more than that KO Spidey. He's taken hits from people stronger than Wolverine.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By mv

Spidey's too quick and strong for him. Spidey takes this.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#161  Edited By Dark King
Static Shock said:
castleking said: Push said: I'm just saying it'd take more than one punch from Logan to lay out Petey/Spidey, is ... [more]
their is no inconsistency with what logan is capable of doing marvel has referenced his punching power on numerous occasions. from being combared to a small tactical nuke while crashing through shield helcarrier, to spidey senting him through unbreakable glass. she hulk  referencing a mild concussion from accidently bumping into him... ect ect.... just because you dont like it doesnt mean it isnt so.

Avatar image for fortified_hooligan
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins.

He is faster than wolverine, could react to his punch, dodge it, and land a counter punch before wolverine finished throwing.

His spider sense makes wolverine's moves telegraphed, more easily anticipated augmenting spiderman's already superior reaction time and agility.

Spiderman would be able to knock wolverine out, if he isnt going for the kill (which pete would not), but if it were a case of absolute kill or be killed SM posseses the raw strength to literally rip logan to peices at the joints, or to slough the flesh off his bones.

The claws.

SM fights guys with claws all the time. Guys who are faster than logan, stronger, and more agile (carnage to name just one who is all three)  
He can dodge them.
He can gum up wolverine's arms with web so that they can't move.
He could web himi to the ground, to the ceiling, or any other structure to keep him from moving. Wolverine cannot escape getting hit with the web, that means he is a sitting duck for the pummeling coming his way.

Spiderman could web wolverine to the wall, then web up each claw in succession and literally pull them out of logan's body from a distance without ever being in danger of them.

Look, I love wolverine, he's a badass. But he does not win this fight.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Static Shock
Dark King said:
Static Shock said: castleking said: Push said: I'm just saying it'd take more than one punch from Logan to lay ... [more]
Anything can be referenced in Marvel comic books, but that doesn't make it right. Just because you like it and because it's your favorite character doesn't make it so, either... If honestly think that Wolverine punches hard enough to rock the Hulk (who takes way harder hits than Wolverine could dish out) and Thing (who has withstood a nuke), then I don't know what to tell you. Speaking of him rocking the Thing, I have a feeling that it's not a recent showing, and Thing's strength and durability has increased over the years. I doubt Wolverine could rock anybody on his level of durability.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Dark King
Static Shock said:
Dark King said: Static Shock said: castleking said: Push said: I'm just saying it'd take more than one punch from ... [more]
it was an old comic logan kicked thing in the face and jarred him. but  recent ones has logan crashing him through a wall. :P

ppl need to stop thinking that logans skeleton can be torn apart especially by a spidey level strength.

spidey isnt the only one with reaction and a sense of precog, logan has demostrated numerous times the same ability relying on his senses and enhanced reaction time.

going by each characters  highest end feat, logan can easily avoid the webs and never being hit by it.

Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What prevents wolverine from being torn apart?

Admantium is unbreakable, i know, but his joints are, necessarily, a place where two or more seperate and completely distinct bones come together. Each coated in admantium, but connected by muscle and tendon.

These are no more invulnerable than anyone else with the strength that wolverine posseses.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Dark King
Fortified_Hooligan said:
What prevents wolverine from being torn apart?Admantium is unbreakable, i know, but his joints are, necessarily, a place where two ... [more]
its bn tried numerous times in the comics by a bunch of ppl like : the hulk, Baal the vampire king/god or whatever.... sigh...
logans skeleton is molecularly bonded .. he has bn shown to stay intact after losing all his muscle mass because of the cartilage being molecularly bonded.. :P
Fortified_Hooligan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not familiar with that. Do you mean that there is a strong connection through an attractive force, or that they are physically molecularly bonded in a kind of weld? Either way, since it is a comic, i will accept that explaination.

Bones being ripped out aside, Spiderman should still win.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Dark King

i mean the molecules are bonded to his entire organic structure allowing his bones to continue to function and bend like they normally would because it is on a molecular level... think of it like mixing sand with salt.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#169  Edited By iLLituracy

No Caption Provided

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Dark King

major difference between both of them is pete can  only slow him down, wolve can injure and kill him. show the rest of your scan where wolverine gets out of the web in a few seconds and goes after pete. if the battle was can i slow him down for a few secs spidey wins everytime. that is if we arent using wolvester high end feats.

No Caption Provided

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Mortein

after spider man web him like he did in this scan, he could open his mouth and filled them with web than do the same with nose and make him suffocate to death. or he could suffocate him some other way.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By xan84

The best thing SM can get is a Draw. I mean he can't punch him out. Look at WW Hulk punching Logan in the head over and over and over again and he was still conscious. Now if SM tryies to punch him the only thing will happend is he will brake his hands in his skull .
So what SM is more strong and fast, Logan has years and years of battle expirence fighting in wars and creap like that.

I say Logan will get the win in the end.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Mortein
xan84 said:
The best thing SM can get is a Draw. I mean he can't punch him out. Look at WW Hulk ... [more]
well no one is saying that SM will KO him with punches, we all know he cant, but that is not the only way to win.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Dark King

yeah because webbing someone to a wall and swinging away is considered a win in your book.

especially when the person can get out in under a few secs. :P

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Mortein
Dark King said:
yeah because webbing someone to a wall and swinging away is considered a win in your book.especially when the person ... [more]
well if SM web him again like he did in this scan i don't think Wolverine would be able to get out under a few secs, SM would have enough time to do with him what ever he wants until the web disintegrate.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Dark King
Mortein said:
Dark King said: yeah because webbing someone to a wall and swinging away is considered a win in your book.especially ... [more]
wolverine did get out off the weapon in a few secs the reason it remotely took him even a few secs was he was thinking how much it was going to hurt and how petey was going to pay. in a real no holds bar berserker logan would have just torn through just as soon as he was webbed.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Mortein

ok but what is stooping SM to dodge few wolverines punches, than grab his arms, twist them behind and put his head under a water? SM is about 20 times stronger and faster than wolverine, and I could do that to someone who is just few times weaker than I am, easily.

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Dark King
Mortein said:
ok but what is stooping SM to dodge few wolverines punches, than grab his arms, twist them behind and put ... [more]
i think your math is wrong.. also logan is combat veteran who wouldnt make it easy for spidey especially when it comes to grabbing him in a middle of a raging claw swiping attack.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Static Shock
Dark King said:
Static Shock said: Dark King said: Static Shock said: castleking said: Push said: I'm just saying it'd take more than ... [more]
I'm dismissing that. I know what Wolverine can do, but doing that to the Thing when he's taken worse is ridiculous.

Dark King said:
major difference between both of them is pete can  only slow him down, wolve can injure and kill him. show ... [more]
He's overpowering someone written to be stronger than him. Ridiculous.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Mortein
Dark King said:
i think your math is wrong.. also logan is combat veteran who wouldnt make it easy for spidey especially when it comes to grabbing him in a middle of a raging claw swiping attack.
well correct  my math
evan if he cant grab his arms, witch I don't see why couldn't he (he is much stronger faster and agile), he could first web him, than grab his arms.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#181  Edited By SUNMAN
castleking said:
it is obvious that wolverine is being downplayed. i know petey is faster and more agile but it isnt by ... [more]
what is the context for this one?

castleking said:
Spidey is stronger and Spiderman is constantly holding back cause he fights against street thugs half the time. In physical strength Spidey is stronger and if you take away Wolverine's claws Spidey hits much harder.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By SUNMAN
Push said:
castleking said: Static Shock said: castleking said: i say logan takes it with the first punch. :P Yeah, right. [more] ... [more]
People never gets hit by people who could oneshot him. Its like a marvel rule. He has dodged Thanos, Hulk, Juggernaut, The Thing, Colossus and Thor.  

He has bested the Hulk, Classic Thor, and Juggernaut before. If we are going by his best feats

@Xan said: 
xan84 said:
The best thing SM can get is a Draw. I mean he can't punch him out. Look at WW Hulk ... [more]
Spider-Man is not going to kill Wolverine it is not in his character, he woul either restrain him with webs, BFR him or restrain/burry him under something.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Static Shock
SUNMAN said:
Push said: castleking said: Static Shock said: castleking said: i say logan takes it with the first punch. :P Yeah, ... [more]
I thought this was funny.

No Caption Provided

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Dark King
Mortein said:
Dark King said: i think your math is wrong.. also logan is combat veteran who wouldnt make it easy for ... [more]
spidey is faster stronger and more agile but it isnt significant enough to give him the win.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Mortein

lol it is funny, if he can do it to juggernaut than he could hold both Logans hands with two fingers

hjga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By hjga

SM can web him by his feet and slam him head first into a wall, that would leave him unconcious. There, that's it.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Static Shock
Mortein said:
lol it is funny, if he can do it to juggernaut than he could hold both Logans hands with two ... [more]
Doing what he did to Juggernaut was bad writing. I just posted it for amusement.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Mortein
hjga said:
SM can web him by his feet and slam him head first into a wall, that would leave him unconcious. ... [more]
he wouldn't faint from that
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By SUNMAN

he has both his wrists the fight is over

No Caption Provided
he kissed Jean Grey before Wolverine did

No Caption Provided

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Dark King

i guess  by that high end feat logan is restrained and yelling uncle if spidey could get a hold of him without losing an arm.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Static Shock
Dark King said:
i guess  by that high end feat logan is restrained and yelling uncle if spidey could get a hold of ... [more]
LOL. I didn't take it seriously either.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Dark King

i waiting for someone to give logan an outrages feat like all the other cool characters have done..

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Static Shock
Dark King said:
i waiting for someone to give logan an outrages feat like all the other cool characters have done..
He caught a bullet. What more do you want? :P
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Dark King

i want him to give gladiator a cosmic beating so he can rank up to black panther and spidey.. maybe put a space flier in a choke hold that makes him pass out. now that would be a feat if logan can get SS to pass out from lack of oxygen put him alongside the other two in the museum of  comic impossibilities.

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By SUNMAN

Spider-Man wins

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Dark King

wolvie wins

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By SUNMAN
Dark King said:
wolvie wins
tochie
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By Dark King

wolvie for the win:

KO
KILL

spidey for the:
BFR

see i compromised for you.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Mortein
Dark King said:
wolvie for the win:KOKILLspidey for the:BFRsee i compromised for you.
spidey for the win:
suffocation
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By SUNMAN
Dark King said:
wolvie for the win:KOKILLspidey for the:BFRsee i compromised for you.
fixed

EDIT: I do not like the new quotes function.

Spidey could restrain wolvie a number of ways( 1. webbing 2. physically cause he is faster/stronger and more agile 3. with the environment around him)

Also if you want to get into superdickery Spidey could KO and kill wolvie too arguably