spiderman vs. wolverine?

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lennykanze: So you are constantly loosing brain cells on debates, ok? And now running away? Spidey always does it anyway ;) Don't be butthurt :)

lennykanze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider Man wins.

lennykanze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was done before. Check re-cap page. If you honestly think Logan wins this, you're an idiot on steroids.

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1856  Edited By Hulk95

''Sigh'', Spidey fans are really the worst fanboys, when you ask for facts, they say and think that their words are ''facts''

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1858  Edited By visemoon

@hulk95:

Now you say he lifts more, well sabretooth stregth also varies it is also stated that he is capable of lifting even 25 tons it is in the same handbook. I am sure this train wasn't 30 tons like 10 max.

That would be a negative. Subway cars weight s over 40 tons. Google weight subway train. And this isn't Spiderman best strength feat

Spidey can't lift more since brand new day and it is a fact.

You lack of spiderman knowledge is lacking. BND took away the "others" power reverting him to normal Spiderman levels. Peter lifting the train was Pre the "other" powers

I mentioned Northstar because spidey can't beat him.

You are aware that Spidey has beaten people more powerful than Northstar, right? But if you wanna play "Wolverine beats a character that Spider-Man can't beat", fine.

Spider-man beat Ironnan, Thor and Firelord. "I mentioned them because Wolverine can't beat them". See what I did there?

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1859  Edited By Hulk95

@visemoon: Iron man wasn't serious, spidey lost memory and attacked him, Thor?, firelord? He can beat Ozai maybe :D

You really have to re-read all the comics, I would highly recommend you to. Spidey can't lift more than 10-15 tons, logic implies that spidey can't lift 40 ton vehicle, he is a 10 class superhero. Kain can for example, pete can't.

Firelord? His powers are insane and so are Thor's, come on you seriously already are overrating spiderman. This is just silly. When did he defeat Thor? Firelord?

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk95:

You see thats why old comics are invalid, Spidey holding a train? Its just rubbish.

I see now... I'm starting to understand you now. Pretty much all of Wolverine feats and opponents he defeated is acceptable, but disregard all the negative stuff you don't like. And disregard Spiderman feats, because you don't like them and say "Oh, because he popular and fan service so it doesn't count". Does that pretty much sum it up?

And still it is not enough to knock out wolverine.

But it was and he did knock him out...Did you forget or are you disregarding and ignoring it because you don't like?

No Caption Provided

Wolverine defeated Omega Red he can lift 50 tons.

That's nice

Every villain spidey ever defeated wolverine would kill.

You are entitled to your opinion, but do know this...Peter villains ranges from street, city and world lever threat. Wolverine's villains....not much

Except carnage or venom or toxin symbiots that on numerous occasions almost killed spiderman. The same with sandman or rhino. Sandman even killed spider man by feeding him his sand and causing his belly to expolde, yes it was in alternate reality but they still have the same abilities you can't deny that

Don't forget Hydroman and Morlun. I believe Wolverine can beat Rhino though

Also in cannon he wasn't able to open rhino's hand to save silver sable.

Why are you stating irrelevant information?

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1861  Edited By Hulk95
No Caption Provided

@visemoon: It is releveant with the rhino, he was able to hold his hand when Rhino stroke him but wasn't able to open his grip to save sable. All old comics are pure fan service it was always like this. I am not disregarding feats. Spider man can't Ko wolverine. Ko is when you lose conciousness, wolvie didn't. It wasn't a serious fight.

Wolveine fought EXTINCTION level threats like Hulk, jaggernaut and Sentry. Three of those would destroy spider man. If they show that spidey can luft more why they are not showing it in newer comics? HOlding trains, tanks etc? Because he can't he got downpowered. If you read the previous post, Sabretooth is as stron as peter yet wolverine manages to defeat him every time, once without adamantium claws

lennykanze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: I think this dude is a troll. He likes mentioning irrelevant stuff.

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1863  Edited By Hulk95
No Caption Provided

@lennykanze: Hello, I thought you stopped responding, stuff's not irrelevant you guys want it to be irrelevant, can't win an argument and start calling me a troll, like fanboys always do instead of debating like a mature person. Here is Iron man btw

Zerdn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic history encounters suggest Spiderman is able to restrain him, BFR him or even knock him out cold. I'm not sure if he would have a real way to terminate Logan though. Maybe with preparation he could devise a serum or poison capable of doing the trick, after all Parker is recognised by his genius by both Richards and Stark. The issue is that I don't see a single scenario when he'd want to kill Wolverine.

Wolverine could however kill Spiderman if he were ever to outmaneuver him, but in order for that to happen, he'd need some PIS like the one Iron-man had during Civil War to get over the Spider sense.

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@visemoon: This is how fight ended in reality, below exchanging blows with thor. Wolvie defeated Iron man before the rest is old comics ''fan service''. Either show me proof based on newer comics or I can't consider you seriously.

wolverine19933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

when you say that spider man can lift 40 tons. How? the marvel says that maximum he can lift was 20 tons after the other. Originally his strength scale was 10 tons. You want to say that spider man is 50 class?marvel disregards this information.You say that spider man fought world level threats. As wolverine. did. And btw extinction level threats. But the thing is i agree that spider man defeated some of them but he basically tricked them.When you say spider man defeated thor and other extremely strong opponents. Just think logically guys. Is it even possible. He has no god like healing factor like wolverine or unbreakable skeleton and will to withstand this. Jugernaut can crush spidey by just grabbing him. Hell even after loosing his healing factor wolverine despite being completely covered with adamantium in comics death of wolverine managed to walk several meters.He also defeated sabretooth without his healing abilities. He is very strong. I mean spider man is strong is ok and his feats are great. But he cant take on wolverine. Logically impossible. How he can knock him or somebody with a lower class if sentry and hulk punch the hell out of him or namor with jugerrnaut and he still stands. So waht strength or spider webs. On numerious occasions his spider webs didnt help. Wolvie was strong enough to brake them. he is not captain america he is stronger.his sharp claws is his primary and original weapon. And pay attention in many fights against spider man. He never used his claws.he never jus went serious against him. All these fights were for humor. Because they are friends and wolvie trusts peter a lot. They even became bloodbrothers.Wolvie is like father grandfather for spidey. He knows that he is a kid. he will not fight him seriously as you probably saw in many other comics where he for real became savage and angry. Think about old comics. Before wolvie couldnt heal so fast. Hell he would not stay alive after his skin and muscle burned. And know come to 21st century where numerious superheroes became stronger. In civil war he healed from nothing when only skeleton was left.After fought namor who is extremely strong 100+ level and took upper hand. Namor caught him with sucker punch form the back and told him if he want to kill him stab vital organs which implies that wolvie would have killed him but he didnt want that. Spider man fought with him but never defeated.And honestly jugernaut beating peter on his back?and couldnt take him off?it was just done to show the strong will of peter. In 21st century in real fight jugerrnaut will just kill him easily. He is on par with hulk.Kaine is the one who can lift 40 tons and even 60 when he is consumed by other.He can take on rhino for instance.But peter is not strong enough. He already was hitting him with all his strength wolvie was just kept laughing. Its marvel. its comics. Writer can do and create anything.And provide a lot of unrealistic and idiotic stuff. Because some writers might not like spider man or wolverine. Marvel itself says completely other stuff. And well super healing against super strength which is not sooo huge. Wolvie wins here. Plus adamantium.Actually spidey logically have to break his hand when he is hitting wolvie. His head is made of metal which is unbreakable.He was badly hurt when he hit hammerhead whose head was also adamntium.(and btw secondary adamantium which is significantly weaker than true adamantium in wolvies body)Why he is damaging his hand while hitting him but not while hitting wolverine. His fighting skills. And it was mentioned numerious times that during other avengers training wolvie always defeated peter in hand to hand combat. He even daid it himself during their poker game in avengers mansion. And after. He is better tactician. World class hand to hand combatant. All the fight sthat he had with peter. He even didnt use anything. His smelling sense are better than daredevils. He can see at night what spider man lost. Wolverine will win against spidey if he will fight with all seriousness he will defeat him. He will simly kill him with his claws. And wolvie is fast enough to catch him several times.If he will go in berserk rage. Spider man is dead absolutely. He is scared of that state and prefers not to use it and kill people.If you have read wolverine origins 2 you will know that berserk rage is when he dont see anything. He just gives up to animal instinct. And other fights when he was serious completely different from what happende in superior. And of course they will show something like spidey knocking out wolvie becuase this comics belongs to spider man first of all. iF I AM NOT MISTAKEN AVENGING SPIDER MAN. So definitely he will win this is his comics. Wolvie is better and will win the fight.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Wolverine

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1869  Edited By Hulk95
Jimmydean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine in a effortless curbstomp

Bat_SAINT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1871  Edited By Bat_SAINT

Spiderman every time

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1872  Edited By laflux

Since when was Omega Red Class 50?

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: Omega red originally was 10 class, after consuming energy (ressurection) of the ''unnamed'' mutant he became stronger, 50 tons. It was also stated that his stregth is potentially limitless

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk95 said:

@laflux: Omega red originally was 10 class, after consuming energy (ressurection) of the ''unnamed'' mutant he became stronger, 50 tons. It was also stated that his stregth is potentially limitless

Fair enough.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter.

VeganDiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-man 7/10. And lol at the ridiculous attempts to discredit everyone one of Peter's feats as fanservice.

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vegandiet: Don't get the wrong idea, same goes for wolverine and any other hero. Some heroes of 20th century have different power levels than those of 21st, same mainstream I know but it is like this (some became weaker, some stronger)

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1878  Edited By visemoon

@hulk95:

It is releveant with the rhino, he was able to hold his hand when Rhino stroke him but wasn't able to open his grip to save sable.

This was totally irrelevant to this debate. You just randomly threw out info about something that has nothing to do with this debate. What was your point for this info? Why even bring it up?

All old comics are pure fan service it was always like this.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. You can believe what you want. But giving the fact there is no evidence to support your claims, I will chalk this up as another bias opinion

I am not disregarding feats.

*Cut and paste* "I said before you can't show old comics characters were much weaker back then and spider man stronger due to popularity, thats how they make money by the way" and "It is clear as a day, thats how they make money its fan service." *end cut and paste* TRANSLATIONS: "I'm disregarding Spiderman older feats because I don't like them and there are superior to Wolverine" Does that pretty much sum it? I can can show current feat and you'll still disregard them.

Spider man can't Ko wolverine. Ko is when you lose conciousness

Yes….Like this:

No Caption Provided

wolvie didn't.

Did you even read the book are are you going by scans on the internet? Logan took a concrete nap for like 3 pages. So either 1) you didn't know this 2) You don't like it because it makes Wolverine look bad, so you ignore and disregard it. I hope its the 1st option

It wasn't a serious fight.

*Reads statement from a publish Marvel comic book source that is very current* "Attacks with all the ferocity" and "His speed and Savageness."

To quote myself "Whatever helps you sleep at night" If you choose to ignore what the comic clear shows, than I can't help you.

Peter 7/10

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk95 said:

When did this happen and what feats does omega red even have to make him that strong?

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@visemoon: I think this dude is a troll. He likes mentioning irrelevant stuff.

Could be, or he such too stubborn to realize he's wrong. He has shown quite a bit of bias-ness. That is pretty evident

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1881  Edited By laflux

@jashro44 said:
@hulk95 said:

When did this happen and what feats does omega red even have to make him that strong?

After doing some looking around, apparently the Marvel Wikia (Not Wiki) stated it and that tends to be relatively accurate. If his strength level has been updated its probably in the Dark Reign files. I'll see if I can find it.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1882  Edited By visemoon

@hulk95:

Wolveine fought EXTINCTION level threats like Hulk, jaggernaut and Sentry.

And Lost

Three of those would destroy spider man.

At least Spiderman defeated 2 of the 3 opponents you mentioned in continuity...

No Caption Provided

And thats pretty current ;) LOL

If they show that spidey can luft more why they are not showing it in newer comics? HOlding trains, tanks etc?

This is nothing new. I thought you said you knew Spiderman?…

No Caption Provided

Because he can't he got downpowered.

*sigh* let me give you a brief history on Spiderman. During the 1st Insect Queen Story Arc (Post train lifting feat) Peter was in put in a cocoon state and got a power up during that ARC stronger and faster then before. Later during the "Other" story Arc, he was place in another cocoon and he was powered up again…Stronger and faster then before. Later on he made a deal with Mesphisto and his 2 POWERS ups was undone. Put him back to his normal power level. Do you understand?

If you read the previous post, Sabretooth is as stron as peter yet wolverine manages to defeat him every time, once without adamantium claws

Creed is not as strong as Peter unless you can provide strength feats that match or exceeds Parker. Peter in stronger by a very good margin

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And what's stopping Spiderman from kicking the crap out of Wolverine due to his superior strength, speed, and spider sense, followed up with webbing him up in a way that he can't cut out of? Spiderman can't land "a final blow" but he could get Wolverine out of his hair for as long as his webbing lasts.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk95 said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@visemoon: This is how fight ended in reality, below exchanging blows with thor. Wolvie defeated Iron man before the rest is old comics ''fan service''. Either show me proof based on newer comics or I can't consider you seriously.

No Caption Provided

Yes, you shown Logan sneak attack SpiDoc after was KOed. Keep in mind Otto still wasn't accustom to the new body. I already post the scan…read what's circled...

And as far as Thor… I take your Thor and raise you Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Invisible Woman...

No Caption Provided

I will admit this is probable his HIGHEST feat. This is when he took on Thor, Sasquash, Quicksilver, Mrs Fantastic, Archangel, MoonKnight, Mutiple Man, Scarlet Witch while Moon Dragon was missing with his head. Ummm…I'm sensing a theme here…It seems like every time Peter faces off against Thor, Thor is alway on a team;)

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@visemoon: I gave spider man as an example but I did not mean that other heroes do not fall under fanservice part, why are you changing my words. You now how the fight ended right. Woverine wasn't unconscious he got up right after they left for the explosion. And then this happened. His normal power level is 10 tons that's it 15 after the queen and 20 after the other. savageness and ferocity is Oc memorizing wolverine not when they fought. If you think Thor, Hulk (exchanged blows with red hulk, it was heard all over the country) then you are deluded and just a fanboy, sorry but this is what you are.

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1886  Edited By visemoon

@hulk95:

Iron man wasn't serious, spidey lost memory and attacked him, Thor?, firelord? He can beat Ozai maybe :D

Wasn't serious?!….

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"I'm Sorry Kid, This end Now" Yeah It was pretty serious. Trust me when I say, you don't wanna go feat for feat. Peter has some insane feats. But, giving your history, I'm pretty sure you will disregard this as well, because it superior to Logans

You really have to re-read all the comics, I would highly recommend you to. Spidey can't lift more than 10-15 tons, logic implies that spidey can't lift 40 ton vehicle, he is a 10 class superhero. Kain can for example, pete can't.

Pete has on many occasion, but you can do what you do best and just ignore them

Firelord? His powers are insane and so are Thor's, come on you seriously already are overrating spiderman. This is just silly. When did he defeat Thor? Firelord?

You don't even know about the infamous Spidey vs Firelord?! I'm starting to get it now…You are completely new to comics, aren't you? It makes sense now. When did you start reading comics?

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1887  Edited By Hulk95
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
@visemoon : I told you before I do not disregard or ignore spidey's feats. Spidey is a pure PIS superhero and you are his enraged fanboy. Anyways his strength is no match for wolvie's durability. You think spidey can take on those guys (check the scans).
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wolvie took blows from hulk, sentry, thor, thing, jaggernaut (you know that nothing can stop the jaggernaut) had his heart exploded getting up after few moments, what about sabretooth? he ko'ed rogue once, she lifts 80 tons, tagged spider man at full speed and escaped his webbings and wolvie deafeted him many many times. Also killed a dragon in berserk rage, he actually defeated savage hulk and the grey hulk. It can't be PIS because he can stab him as you mentioned before. Wolverine himself is very fast you can't deny it, check the scans again.

Spiderman injured his hand when he punched hammerhead who also like wolverine has adamantium skull (not true-adamantium btw).

Thats all you need to know. I am sure you can find ''more'' proof yourself you are the comic book expert here right? Also, please read the scans and the text carefully.

Hulk95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

visemoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1889  Edited By visemoon

@hulk95:

I told you before I do not disregard or ignore spidey's feats.

LOL, You've been doing it the entire time. And you know what is funny?…You don't even realize it

Spidey is a pure PIS superhero and you are his enraged fanboy.

Translation: "All of Spidey feats is superior to Wolverine's, so I will yell PIS and disregard them, But All of Wolverine feats is awesome and Justified" And you call me a fanboy?! Thats cute

Anyways his strength is no match for wolvie's durability.

Riiiight….

No Caption Provided

Is that Wolverine taking a concrete nap? Yes, Yes it is

You think spidey can take on those guys

Do you think Wolverine can?

(check the scans).

1) yeah, Wolverine cutting this up some creatures. Ok

2) Wolverine dodging bullets?! Peak human heroes do this on a daily basis, but ok

3) Nice speed feat. Peter is still faster

4) Wolverine sneak attacking SpiDoc (Who still isn't completely accustom to his new body) after waking up from the previous butt whooping Otto gave him

5) Wolverine calling Spiderman a sissy?! Ok, you're impressed with name calling. To each their own

6) Wolverine KOed, during his flight and lands in water?! Or are is the feat of him killing a Duck?

Wolvie took blows from hulk, sentry, thor, thing, jaggernaut (you know that nothing can stop the jaggernaut)

*Gasp* OMG no way…What A coincident, so has Spidey. He been hit by Hulk, Thing, Juggernaut, Pheonix Force Colossus, Wrecker….and there is so many more I don't feel like naming them all

had his heart exploded getting up after few moments,

That will definitely come in handy when someone break his heart, huh?

what about sabretooth?

What about him?

he ko'ed rogue once, she lifts 80 tons,

Peter KOed Piledriver, Goliath, Absorbing Man, A guy wear adamantium armor, Rhino and the list goes on

tagged spider man at full speed and escaped his webbings and wolvie deafeted him many many times.

And when did Wolverine defeat Spiderman "many many times"?

Also killed a dragon in berserk rage,

OMG, So has Peter?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

he actually defeated savage hulk and the grey hulk.It can't be PIS because he can stab him as you mentioned before.

Logan has never beaten Savage Hulk under normal circumstance. If you are taking about when Logan sneak attack Hulk when his attention was elsewhere, that is nothing to be proud. Ummm come to think about it, he did do the same think SpiDoc (Sorta speak) He starting to get a little reputation for sneak attacking people that are superior to him;)

And Mr Fixit was back up 2 panels later, so he didn't beat him

Wolverine himself is very fast you can't deny it, check the scans again.

Yeah, he is pretty quick

Spiderman injured his hand when he punched hammerhead who also like wolverine has adamantium skull (not true-adamantium btw).

Yeah, but we already know Peter and SpiDoc has hit Wolverine multiple times with no ill will and other people like Absorbing Man, Ironman, Titanium and and many more that I don't feel like naming…oh and this guy...

No Caption Provided

See…hands are just fine

Thats all you need to know. I am sure you can find ''more'' proof yourself you are the comic book expert here right? Also, please read the scans and the text carefully.

Expert is a very strong word, But I will admit I have more Spiderman and Wolverine comics that any other hero. Probably after that would be Hulk

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only way i can see wolverine winning is spiderman would have to play his game and trade blow for blow

M530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulk95: dude that was Doc Ock in his body,who needed PP to tell him to dodge a train. Also,if he hadn't turned his back at the last second,wolverine would've been done for.

M530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine15: Spider-Man has been hit by,Juggernaut,Rhino,Hulk and Tombstone,who are all stronger than Wolverine. Wolverine has never lifted a train once. Spider-Man has.

Avatar image for matthewscooby1986
matthewscooby1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toxin493: This already happened. First time. Was wolverine. Second time was spiderman. Third time was spiderman. 4th time was superior spiderman. So spiderman won 3/4 times as I remember.

Avatar image for matthewscooby1986
matthewscooby1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_buster: Yes, they both fought 4 times already ( as I remember) wolverine won the first time. With spiderman winning the other 3. Granted the final time was superior spiderman.

Manbro22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Spidey.

Shawnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine could win this even with bone claws.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Already happened.

Spidey beat Wolverine. And Spider.Ock one shot Wolverine.

HelixFlameYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1899  Edited By HelixFlameYT

Non-PIS Spidey would win 6-8/10 times

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers