monsterjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By monsterjackson
@spidey 15 said:

" @monsterjackson: I'm not lying you fanboy. Just try to read any post. Wolverine didn't break any webbing. It was also a training, how can spidey expect that wolverine would stab him, his TEAMMATE. Try to find real arguments. If they were training, spidey obviously would be more careful and he would take the fight more seriously.  I know about wolverine's beresker, and i also know that after hulk get up he destroyed wolverine. So your scans are useless. You just avoid posting the whole fight.  Where the hell did you see spidey screaming. Spidey already got hits from logan and he was just fine. You are a fanboy.  I know who is daredevil and who is spidey. You said that logan was able to fight both spidey and dd. Well DD could just solo as we can see. I didn't pawn my self. I just find real arguments to support my opinion.=] "

@Spidey 15:

Um, yes you are. You are lying. 

1).  If it wasn't a training, Spiderman would have been dead by now.
2).  You're lying again.  Hulk did not "destroy" Wolverine.  Wolvy's berserker rage put him down for good.
3).  Spiderman was fine? READ THE GODDAM COMICS WILL YA????? He got a little scratch from Logan and he FEINTED.  Show me how that's fine, you little fanboy.
4).  I like how you try to avoid the fact that Wolverine kicked Spiderman in the nuts and nearly killed him.  Oh and yes Spiderman did cry out in pain.

If you're gonna post garbage like Wolverine is only a peak human then you might as well kill yourself.
monsterjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By monsterjackson
@Decoy Elite said:

Air advantage: Seriously, Spider-Man is also high flying and out of reach for someone like Wolverine. All he has to do is stay in the air, web up Wolverrine as a distraction and then just pummel the distracted Wolverine with a series of quick attacks. The best part about this little plan? Spider-Man can keep trying it until Wolverine goes down because Wolverine has no counter for it. 

@Decoy Elite:  

Air advantage???  I'm pretty sure Spiderman can't jump 200 feet into the air and slash a gigantic Tyra nnausaurus in the head like Wolverine did below.  Show me how much YOU know.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterjackson:
Yeah it's not like as if spiderman KOed a Tyrannausaurus in secret invasion, ohh wait...

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#304  Edited By spidey 15
@monsterjackson: 
1) If it wasn't training Pete obviously would be more careful and he would take the fight seriosuly. For your first time use logic instead of fanboyism.
2)Try to actually post the whole fight and then talk to me.
3) When i told you about spidey being fine i was talking about another fight. Also it was PIS. If you knew anything about spiderman at all you wouldknow that he got faaar worse injuries and he was just fine.
4) No spidey didn't cry out of pain and he wasn't nearly killed. I love the fact that you have the scan in front of you and you still saying non sense.
You are a fanboy. Try to actually use real arguments.
=]
blds_bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#305  Edited By blds_bane
@monsterjackson said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

Air advantage: Seriously, Spider-Man is also high flying and out of reach for someone like Wolverine. All he has to do is stay in the air, web up Wolverrine as a distraction and then just pummel the distracted Wolverine with a series of quick attacks. The best part about this little plan? Spider-Man can keep trying it until Wolverine goes down because Wolverine has no counter for it. 

@Decoy Elite:  

Air advantage???  I'm pretty sure Spiderman can't jump 200 feet into the air and slash a gigantic Tyra nnausaurus in the head like Wolverine did below.  Show me how much YOU know.

"
 since we all love wiki I thought hey how tall is a  Tyrannosaurus?  measured 12.8 metres (42 ft) long, where do I see  200 feet???
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterjackson:
Spiderman swings from buildings alot higher than that Tyrannausaurus without any effot. Seriously try reading a spiderman comic fanboy.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By spidey 15
@Death Certificate: Ignore him. Anyone who believes that logan is stronger or faster than spidey then he shouldn't be taken seriously. I don't understand why i wasted my time explaining him the obvious. I'm done with him.
=]
Tmul501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Tmul501

I have a question: Peter and Logan fought at one point right? What issue was this in. I'd like to find it.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15:
True but to be honset fanboys like him always draw us in, no matter how hard we try ignoring them.   
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Tmul501 said:
" I have a question: Peter and Logan fought at one point right? What issue was this in. I'd like to find it. "
Their one, true fight was in the Spider-man versus Wolverine one-shot, back from 1987.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By spidey 15
@Tmul501: They fought more than once. But the fight you are talking about is here... sorry if i missing somce scans.
=]

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By spidey 15
@Death Certificate said:
" @spidey 15: True but to be honset fanboys like him always draw us in, no matter how hard we try ignoring them.    "
Indeed.
=[
M.O.D16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By M.O.D16

spiderman wins here. he is faster, stronger, more durable, i can keep going all day but it would just be a waste of time.
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15:
Thats got be the first time I seen you use a unhappy face.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By spidey 15
@M.O.D16: He is not more durable than Logan. Logan had adamantium bones that helped them to take multiple hits from Hulk.

@Morpheus_:
Do you believe that their other fights should count as proofs to support your opinion? I'm asking because both have their advantage over the other but there were certain circumstances that helped that to gain this edge.
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By spidey 15
@Death Certificate: Nah, it isn't the first time. There were plenty of times. It depends from what i wrote. If it's something that actually make me sad then i will use this face "=[".
=]
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey 15:
Cool. Although somebody should lock this thread to stop the fanboys from bumping it 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@spidey 15 said:
"@Morpheus_: Do you believe that their other fights should count as proofs to support your opinion? I'm asking because both have their advantage over the other but there were certain circumstances that helped that to gain this edge. =] "
The previous fights between them are difficult to gauge, especially considering both of them rarely fight at the best of their ability.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By spidey 15
@Death Certificate: Agreed. Especially this one who bumped it to say non sense...=]

@Morpheus_:
I see your point but neither their first fight had them at their best. My point is that there are certain things that give an edge to both characters. For example during secret wars where spidey gave trouble to the whole x-men team. Well this is not a proof that spidey can beat logan because he didn't beat anyone at all. He just too k them off guard and gave them trouble with his speed. Or when logan stabbed Pete during their training. Obviously this is not a proof since it was a training and pete didn't expect that to happen. I hope you see my point.
=]
monsterjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By monsterjackson
@blds_bane said:

" @monsterjackson said:

" @Decoy Elite said:

@Decoy Elite:  

"
 since we all love wiki I thought hey how tall is a  Tyrannosaurus?  measured 12.8 metres (42 ft) long, where do I see  200 feet??? "

Does that dinosaur in the picture look like 12 meters to you?????  This is marvel comics, not reality.  According to you, the dinosaur is only 5-6 times taller than Wolvy??? 

I especially like how everyone saw your mistake but no one pointed it out because you're on their side. 

@spidey 15 said:

" @monsterjackson:  1) If it wasn't training Pete obviously would be more careful and he would take the fight seriosuly. For your first time use logic instead of fanboyism. 2)Try to actually post the whole fight and then talk to me. 3) When i told you about spidey being fine i was talking about another fight. Also it was PIS. If you knew anything about spiderman at all you wouldknow that he got faaar worse injuries and he was just fine. 4) No spidey didn't cry out of pain and he wasn't nearly killed. I love the fact that you have the scan in front of you and you still saying non sense. You are a fanboy. Try to actually use real arguments. =] "

1).  If it wasn't a training, Wolverine wouldn't have ALLOWED spiderman to hit him 6 times in a row and then retaliate by scratching him on the chest.  For YOUR first time learn to read.

2).  i've seen the whole damn fight.  You haven't.  
3). Nice comeback, fanboy.  PIS.
4). Um......he feighted from the blood loss.

Yes, I do have the scan right here.  It's also infront of you too, so why don't you actually take a look at it???

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
"   

Yea..........there's your hero.

@Death Certificate said:

" @monsterjackson: Spiderman swings from buildings alot higher than that Tyrannausaurus without any effot. Seriously try reading a spiderman comic fanboy.    "

WTF???? I was talking about jumpin ability, and now your telling me Spidey "swings from tall buildings"??? Just....WTF 

@M.O.D16 said:

" spiderman wins here. he is faster, stronger, more durable, i can keep going all day but it would just be a waste of time. "

Yea cause that's helped him soooo much when Spidey fought Logan.  Not.  Speed only got Spidey a kick in the nuts.  And Wolverine didn't even need to pop his claws out.  Shows how useless Spiderman is.  uh oh, @Spidey 15's face is getting red.......  But who cares.  He'll have to accept reality one day.

@Death Certificate said:

" @monsterjackson: Yeah it's not like as if spiderman KOed a Tyrannausaurus in secret invasion, ohh wait...    "

Again, I was talking about jumping ability.  But I also know that you don't understand english. 

@spidey 15 said:

" @Death Certificate: Ignore him. Anyone who believes that logan is stronger or faster than spidey then he shouldn't be taken seriously. I don't understand why i wasted my time explaining him the obvious. I'm done with him. =] "

I never said he was faster.  Nice try shoving words into my mouth. 

@Death Certificate said:
" @spidey 15: Cool. Although somebody should lock this thread to stop the fanboys from bumping it  "
Fanboys like you????  Great idea!!
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#321  Edited By Ferro Vida

If this is with morals on then Wolverine will win. If morals are off then Spider-man takes this.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By spidey 15
@monsterjackson: 

1).  If it wasn't a training, Wolverine wouldn't have ALLOWED spiderman to hit him 6 times in a row and then retaliate by scratching him on the chest.  For YOUR first time learn to read.

2).  i've seen the whole damn fight.  You haven't.  
3). Nice comeback, fanboy.  PIS.
4). Um......he feighted from the blood loss.

Yes, I do have the scan right here.  It's also infront of you too, so why don't you actually take a look at it???  

If it wasn't training spidey should take the fight more seriously. Everyone knows that.
If you see the whole fight post all the scans. I've seen the whole fight too and Hulk beaten the hell out of Logan.
Spidey had lost more blood durong other fights.
 I looked at them. I suggest you to do the same.
=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: I think with morals on, it could go either way. It depends on how spidey will use his webbing.
=]
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: Spidey could incapacitate Wolverine with his webbing, but I don't see him thinking to do that.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: This is true but if spidey plays it smart he wouldn't playing around with such a dangerous opponet and trying to hurt him with pointless attacks.
But as you said, is more likely for him to not do this.
=]
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: I agree that if he did play smart he would almost certainly win. It just don't see this happening.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: Agreed.
=]
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: Fun little scan that isn't seen very often:

No Caption Provided
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: Damn, the art is terrible...lol

Is it canon???
=]
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: I believe it is, yes.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: Good. I hope you don't mind taking this scan. It will be usefull when i will need to prove that spidey can dodge bullets from point blank.
=P
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: Go for it xD

Although to be honest, if Shang-Chi can do it, and Daredevil can do it, then Spider-man can sure as Hell do it xD
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: Thanks and i agree.
=]
Acecool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Acecool

This is ridiculous. I wasn't going to post, but seriously, every single time that spider-man was tagged by wolverine it was the plot gods deeming it necessary  to show that he is even in spider-man's league. 

If this is bloodlusted: Spider-man grabs wolverine's hands casually (the guy does catch bullets and dodges them after they are fired) and forces wolverine's claws to stay out. He then with only a small fraction of his strength, insert them into wolverine's eyes and throat and proceeds to swirl them at high speeds through wolverine's brain until they literally fall out.  This is like an adult toying with a toddler.

Non blood lusted we just have wolverine covered in webbing so that he can't even move. If spider-man wants to neutralize him for longer, he can simply web him up. Arms out stretched, he is not even going to be able to move his arms enough to cut any of the webbing. 

Even wolverine has said that he is not in spider-man's league.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By spidey 15
@Acecool:  

Even wolverine has said that he is not in spider-man's league. 

When did he say that? 
0_0
nonobee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By nonobee

Seriously?

Nothing bad about Wolverine but I think he is overrated... Sure.. His Skeleton is adamantium laced... However.. His joints cant possible be. Anyone strong enough to rip a man apart would tear him a new one. Against Spidey sense, speed, reflexes and strength he shouldn't have a chance! Sure he heels fast.. and has probably something like infinite stamina and sharp unbreakable claws.. Again.. against someone like Peter.. It should mater none. unless spidey is distracted.. like he "always" is to give the opponent a chance..

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By spidey 15

In a fight that spidey and Logan are in character: 
 Spidey's reflexes and spider-sense should allow him to react to all of Logan's attacks. But there is a big possibility that spidey won't play it smart and he me not try to keep his distance and he might not ultilize his webbing advantage against Logan. He might be able to dodge but not forever, if he won't try to incapacitate Logan, Logan will eventually tag him and beat him. 
If spidey fights smart, then he might be able to incapacitate him. 

In a fight that both are bloodlsuted: 
Spidey wins. 
=]

Charlie_Jade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By Charlie_Jade

@Lunacyde said:

There is absolutely nothing Spider can do to kill Wolvie,

maybe

anurag_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By anurag_50

Spider-Man webs Wolvie up, KO's him, and watches Super-Nanny.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't spider man take on all the x men and **** slap Wolverine in the process ?

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Didn't spider man take on all the x men and **** slap Wolverine in the process ?

I mean so has Cyclops. . . twice, maybe the team just has shit synergy.

BlitzSikes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yassassin: didn't Cyclops use the jungle and stealth to do so? Spider-Man did it headband on with no stealth games

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@yassassin: didn't Cyclops use the jungle and stealth to do so? Spider-Man did it headband on with no stealth games

The second time, yeah, not the first one.

Libra051981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man wins with either tiring out wolverine by dodging or knocking him out, Wolverine is weak compared to Spider-Man and is a lot slower than him. The only thing he has going for him is his claws because his healing factor won’t stop him from getting knocked out.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can this thread be so long? Peter obviously stomps.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 takenstew22  Moderator

Still Peter.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers