Avatar image for decepticondave_
decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By decepticondave_

@ArchAssassin: you sure? wesker is pretty quick, i mean he might react before wesker based on spidey sense, but i think wesker can move faster.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheSuperHuman

I heard Chris Redfield, a normal human, killed Wesker. Spider-Man, as a genetically altered human with spider-like abilities, should be more than capable of putting Wesker down.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ShootingNova

Spider-man probably.

decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By decepticondave_

chris killed wesker when he was transformed into a giant lumbering slow monster...with a rocket launcher...from a helicopter lol, wesker in humanform is loads faster than chris...which is why he has after visions when he moves...easily dodges bullets from a machine gun, and disarrmed chris in the battle in the temple in RE5.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@decepticondave_: That doesn't mean that Wesker can move out before Spidey does.

decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By decepticondave_

@ShootingNova: Wesker's speed and reflexes are perhaps his most notable abilities since they allow him to dodge bullets at almost point blank range, perform short dashes of speed faster than the brain could comprehend, giving him the appearance of teleporting, and leap great heights. Wesker's strength is so much that he can throw large missiles with one hand, lift steel girders off his body, and kill a chimera B.O.W. with one strike. even tho wikis are usually discredited around here, i mean nothing in this sounds like assumptions, and ive never seen spiderman move so fast he appears to teleport. wesker does in RE, and he does in marvel VS capcom lol.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShootingNova

@decepticondave_: I need to know which version of Spider-man this is.

MrPuertillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MrPuertillo

Chris is no normal human.

You want to know his facts, check a Leon VS Chris thread, his fan boys believe he can lift tons.

decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By decepticondave_

@ShootingNova: as long as its not cosmic spiderman, i think wesker is faster, and possibly stronger, has a healing factor *a very strong one* and chris beating him was basically PiS, and his over zealous overdose injection of the virus...however after a fresh correct injection his feats are extremely heightened, and his healing factor almost makes him invincible, a rocket exploding in his hands only incapacitated wesker for a moment, thousands of pounds of steel falling on him from a few stories dazed him for a few seconds

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Spider-Man.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

@decepticondave_ said:

@ShootingNova: as long as its not cosmic spiderman, i think wesker is faster, and possibly stronger, has a healing factor *a very strong one* and chris beating him was basically PiS, and his over zealous overdose injection of the virus...however after a fresh correct injection his feats are extremely heightened, and his healing factor almost makes him invincible, a rocket exploding in his hands only incapacitated wesker for a moment, thousands of pounds of steel falling on him from a few stories dazed him for a few seconds

Ultimate Spider-man is faster.

decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By decepticondave_

@ShootingNova said:

@decepticondave_ said:

Ultimate Spider-man is faster.

we need to know what spiderman, unless its just any version, then i concede, but i demand a feat that shows him seeming to teleport haha

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Spider-Man has more feats of speed than Wesker.If the proof he's faster is because he "seems to teleport", characters slower than Spider-Man have been stated to move faster than the eye can follow,some of them have even completely disappeared between the blinks of a character looking directly at them.Some of them have killed who hit characters that are right in front of them without them noticing that character had even moved.We don't actually see characters move in comics, it's implied how fast they move and how they move in general, so as far as we know Spider-Man could seem to teleport when he's moving and dodging.

decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By decepticondave_

@Vance Astro said:

Spider-Man has more feats of speed than Wesker.If the proof he's faster is because he "seems to teleport", characters slower than Spider-Man have been stated to move faster than the eye can follow,some of them have even completely disappeared between the blinks of a character looking directly at them.Some of them have killed who hit characters that are right in front of them without them noticing that character had even moved.We don't actually see characters move in comics, it's implied how fast they move and how they move in general, so as far as we know Spider-Man could seem to teleport when he's moving and dodging.

fair enough, spidey wins.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By Strider1992

@decepticondave_ said:

@ShootingNova: as long as its not cosmic spiderman, i think wesker is faster, and possibly stronger

I'm definitely sure he's not stronger. Wesker has done nothing to put him in the 11tonner range (if this is current Spider-man).

With regards to his speed Wesker is kind of hard to gauge as yes when he moves it does look like he teleports but remember he is also being seen through eyes of peak-humans with no additional super-powers(I say peak humans i'm not sure where Chris and Jill lie. Max would be meta-human but it still doesn't change my point). Spider-man's senses have been enhanced past a normal human so what might seem like teleportation to a peak human wouldn't seem the same to someone who functions at 40x the speed of a normal human.

If Spider-man is slower the Wesker (very doubtful) its definitely not by much. Yes Wesker can dodge a bullet at point blank. So has Spider-man:

One thing I haven't seen Wesker do it dodge a bullet after its been fired and has let it come this close to him before dodging:

These things lead me to believe that Wesker is not as fast as Spider-man.

decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By decepticondave_

@Strider92 said:

@decepticondave_ said:

@ShootingNova: as long as its not cosmic spiderman, i think wesker is faster, and possibly stronger

I'm definitely sure he's not stronger. Wesker has done nothing to put him in the 11tonner range (if this is current Spider-man).

With regards to his speed Wesker is kind of hard to gauge as yes when he moves it does look like he teleports but remember he is also being seen through eyes of peak-humans with no additional super-powers(I say peak humans i'm not sure where Chris and Jill lie. Max would be meta-human but it still doesn't change my point). Spider-man's senses have been enhanced past a normal human so what might seem like teleportation to a peak human wouldn't seem the same to someone who functions at 40x the speed of a normal human.

If Spider-man is slower the Wesker (very doubtful) its definitely not by much. Yes Wesker can dodge a bullet at point blank. So has Spider-man:

One thing I haven't seen Wesker do it dodge a bullet after its been fired and has let it come this close to him before dodging:

These things lead me to believe that Wesker is not as fast as Spider-man.

very nice sir lol.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Strider1992

@decepticondave_:

Thank you

*takes a bow lol*

decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By decepticondave_

i do have to post this, for the sake of having some sort of argument http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OHBP3efG4A watch it if you wish, but it makes me think that if they fought it would be close.

decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By decepticondave_

i also have to say that it was total PiS that wesker was even defeated on the plane...lol, take that away he would have snapped their necks and continued on his marry way.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Strider1992

@decepticondave_ said:

i also have to say that it was total PiS that wesker was even defeated on the plane...lol, take that away he would have snapped their necks and continued on his marry way.

What is Wesker's strongest feat? Because it was either PIS he couldn't snap Sheva's neck or Sheva is inhumanly durable lol.

decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By decepticondave_

@Strider92 said:

@decepticondave_ said:

What is Wesker's strongest feat? Because it was either PIS he couldn't snap Sheva's neck or Sheva is inhumanly durable lol.

that whole scene was PiS in favor of the player obvious...he destroyed chris in H2H and was handling them both...then opps look at that...the superman supervillian gets taken over by the chick...and chris gets a one liner lol total PiS, but at the end he does get shot in the head and lives, which is a good show of his healing factor because he lives and was regenerated rather quickly, *only to be defeated because of the PiS overdose* but when hes being shot at, and hes basically teleporting, to me that seems rather fast, considering his pose didnt even change, it appeared he was just walking, and teleporting.

decepticondave_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By decepticondave_

@Strider92 said:

@decepticondave_ said:

strongest feats, he was shot with a rocket, caught it, and regenerated his body in mere seconds, he has lifted *not specified* but thousands of lbs of steel and stone off of him from a building collapse, and lived through it, id say a ton or 2, at max and with perfect injection id give him 5 tons at his peak but thats pushing it, and not 11 tons of spiderman, but his healing factor could make up for the lack of raw power, thats assuming he could his spiderman which is still in debate, but im convinced he could PiS aside.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By FourthDeity

spiderman easily.

While wekser struggles to hold back a rocket chris is already half way to the ground via knockout

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Nomar

Have you people lost mind? Putting 616 Spidey at Wesker speed. Also I love how that outlier feat with the kid shooting the gun is in every single topic where Spidey's speed is questioned(bad art or interpretation of his Spidey sense). The scan with him avoiding the gunfire is just that, him avoiding gunfire while using his Spidey sense. Avoiding gunfire is nothing special and is done by everybody and their grandmother. Spidey is not a bullet timer(as in dodges after bullet is mid air). Spidey has great reflexes(40 times that of a human) but his speed is super human and not super speed(like what Wesker performs). Nothing is more annoying than when people have to use outlier feats or SMvFL type feats in a versus topic. Another thing is using the people who Wesker is defeated by as a way of somehow bringing him down a notch. Wesker suffers from many villainous tropes and PIS but to use that against him while seemingly ignoring Spidey's low showings is fanboyism at its worst. Anybody that has play RE5 will know Wesker has them dead to rights far too many times(guns right at their heads) but decides to let them stick around to witness the end.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nick_hero22

Where is Progenitor?

StuckOnEuropa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By StuckOnEuropa

Spider-man is probably more agile. I've only seen Wesker in one of those Resident Evil films though. :/

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nomar

For a rundown of what he's capable of you can just watch the cutscenes for RE5 on youtube. Spidey is definately more agile and has better reflexes but in speed and durability Wesker takes it. Strength in this battle is funny though because it will be meaningless due to it being a small gap in favour of Spidey(5-10 tons at best) but being canceled out by durability showings by Wesker. Wesker in the game when he stops playing around though can punch clean through the player. While obviously in a story Spidey would win, this is a Vs. topic and we should throw out PIS that works for or against them in their verses. In the end though I'd give it to Spidey due to the fact that Wesker doesn't fight at super speed and only uses it for bullet timing and crossinig short distances(though he does use it to kill you in one of the quicktime cutscenes). Which is nothing Spidey can't handle but this is by no means a stomp.

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Wesker may be slightly faster than spider man in speed, but Spidey is more agile and stronger....I say Wesker actually stands a chance against Spiderman if he could pop a few quick shells in him.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. I think spidey is the faster and stronger one. All wesker dodges is ordinary handguns while Peter has dodged a bullet that goes at 4000 ft per second point blank. But it would be an interesting fight.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

inb4 'wesker and two human soldiers' argument.. But I'd say spiderman is slightly faster anyway.

Bump. I think spidey is the faster and stronger one. All wesker dodges is ordinary handguns while Peter has dodged a bullet that goes at 4000 ft per second point blank. But it would be an interesting fight.

iirc it wasn't point blank. Assuming we're speaking about the same scan, the one with kraven's son. And feats against straight-line projectiles don't really count as speed. That's how you get light-speed luffy and stuff.

(I already think spidey is faster, though)

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends.

are we taking about spider-man or the SUPERIOR spider-man

if its spider-man then it can go either way.

if its superior wesker wins, superior usually thinks of himself higher then everybody

but wesker goes straight to business..

but i with preparation time, superior wins, the guy is a PROFESSOR.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By segamarvel

I'm not sure even superior could lose. He could simply use his speed and spider-sense to web wesker then game over.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesker

Loading Video...

ntb101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think he is slower than wesker unless he can also speedblitz with multiple afterimages and even then I'd give a slight speed edge to spidey.

Ohgma_Infinium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doubt it. Spidey can punch or kick you at 40x times the speed of a normal person, I don't think wesker has ever hit someone that many times in a speedblitz.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Wesker moving faster then the human eye more impressive than Spidey moving faster than the superhuman eye (Norman, Kraven)?

BloodTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol wesker wins. Too many spider fanboys sigh. On paper everthing sounds nice and writers come up with anything to sell comics . All you have to do is see what each does on average and its clearly wesker stop this nonsense.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol wesker wins. Too many spider fanboys sigh. On paper everthing sounds nice and writers come up with anything to sell comics . All you have to do is see what each does on average and its clearly wesker stop this nonsense.

You don't honestly think this do you? Everyone's bound to be a fanboy of something on this site. Doesn't change the fact that we are right. Seriously even Kraven the Hunter is faster than the human eye can track, and Spidey's faster than him. Seriously in the first Spidey volume alone he did speed like that at least 10 times over just to remind us. So you were saying?

BloodTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BloodTide

@segamarvel: yeah but those times are rare. spiderman isnt really showcased all the time with his speed like that as opposed to wesker everytime hes shown he teleports all over the place. If in every single spiderman comic he does this then we can use it.

I love spiderman more than wesker im just using my own eyes and real world logic

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey!!!

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@bloodtide: Just because someone rarely ever shows their full ability doesn't mean this person cannot tap into that ability.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodtide: Your applying real world logic to a comic book? Riiiiight. He doesn't have to move like this in every single comic you know. Just like he doesn't have to keep lifting 10 tons just to prove he can. Soooooo Spidey wins.

Aeon-Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is a speed battle Wesker in his most agile form wins. In a real fight Spiderman stomps though.

Dre_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man is faster. Wesker had his moves countered at times by Chris/Jill. If Spidey truly wanted to, there's no way any normal human could touch him, spec ops or not.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aeon-rising: While I do agree that Spidey wins the fight, I don't think Wesker is faster than Spidey. Spidey doesn't need to show off his speed every five minutes. That's the equivalent to saying Superman isn't faster than a bullet because he's not showing it every day.

Aeon-Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when was Spiderman (Running) faster then the human eye? Wesker is faster but Spiderman is a better fighter. He asked who is quicker and superhuman speed is Weskers main power.

Wesker is faster then a speeding bullet...at close range. Spiderman gets tagged by a shotgun at point blank range no matter how good his reflexes are.