Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By Heatblaze

@spidey_jackson said:

@leo-343: Spider-Man is mid-tier. So he isn't nearly as out of his league as you think he is.

As a longtimd watcher/reader of OP, I can say Spidey is capable of taking every antagonist in the first 3 sagas. Except for maybe Crocodile and Enel if he wasn't prepared.

That's hardly scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Beata

Also just to add, the OP said this is Spider Man from back in black. So he has his stingers, enhanced spider sense, night vision, and more.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Webs, unless you're attempting to say that Usopp is in hulks strength class it's nothing else really to debate.

Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Spidey_Jackson

@leo-343: Huh? He lift can lift an excess 50 Tons, has fought multiple people in the mid and high tiers, and has crazy durability speed feats. He is totally not street level. He outclasses every street leveler i can think of. So "most people" are dead wrong.

Even in current OP that's like 1/3 of the series. So it's not like 8/10 One Piece Characters would beat Spider-Man.

I just might do that. Thanks! :)

Beata

Avatar image for cosmic-tactician
cosmic-tactician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123:

So has Spider Man, he took shots from Namor, Phoenix force Colossus, Juggernaut, and Hulk.

Not sure if you're aware of the term 'PIS'

I never got this so every time a character does something out of the ordinary for them that is pis aren't these comic characters isn't everything they do dictated by the plot I mean a kid getting bit by a radioactive spider and gaining super powers instead of dying is pis the fact Is if a character survives a punch they survive it call it luck act of god whatever it still happened

Maybe, I don't know how effective that would be when the other opponent has precog too.

Usopp's precog is a premonition of the future, Spider-Man's is not.

but if spider man is constantly alerted to danger and therefore everytime usopp takes a shot from his slingshot knows to dodge wont those premonitions being wrong as he will see something fire then it will change or will it tell him he will dodge so hell try to rapid fire but spidey has dodged automatic fire so he dodges especially in the black suit doesn't it multiply everything including the spider sense

What does he have that will take down Spider Man? What does he have that Spider Man hasn't dealt before? What can he do that will make it so Spidey can't evade it?

Already answered above, a giant green wolf that sends out shock waves through its nose, he's tagged faster opponents so hitting Spider-Man shouldn't be a problem.

do you mean sound shock waves or electric because doesn't spiderman have insulated webbing to cover electro heck I think he also has webbing to withstand shockers shock waves but on that not sure also even without the strength needed to knock him down,usopps strength feats aren't to high couldn't black suit spider man straight up strangle or hang him from webby gallows or do like miss groundhog day did take his legs and just sort of toss him around that seemed to work pretty good even if he is tougher with enough momentum im sure it would still hurt. im not saying spidey has this clear cut but hes getting seriously low balled cause he is "not strong enough" when has spidey ever been about all strength hiss thing has always been being agile and intelligent,

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 miles in five seconds, people.

cosmic-tactician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: five hundred feet is not even half a mile doesn't spidey regularly traverse new York city stopping speeding cars while staying ahead of them im just sayning do you think maybe at the least he forces usopp to back up because of how quickly he could close the distance

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ussop

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cosmic-tactician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: OK then I can understand that im under the impression he can if he plays to his strength but that's just a difference of opinion

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Heatblaze

Which is false since he caught speed demon who is above the speed of sound. He's been constantly stated and shown to move faster than the human eye can follow.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Heatblaze

@leo-343:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now about that 2 miles thing.

No Caption Provided

Now this "hypersonic" thing really goes out the window when the opponent can close in on you this fast.

Sweet mary, stomp with the wanking already -_- .

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol. The hypocrisy here is hilarious .

"Usopp take hits from Luffy"

That's legit #consistantashell

But apparently that same leap in logic doesn't apply for Spiderman and his highend feats.

xris323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@98115: usopp used his haki first time better than spidey with years of spider sense.

Usopp targets and predicts spideys evasion patterns. Follows with proper mach 5 barrage. Spidey tries to dodge and gets trounced.

Usopp wins

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xris323 said:

@98115: usopp used his haki first time better than spidey with years of spider sense.

He doesn't know how to use it as well as Luffy. He can't even control it from what I'm told.

Usopp targets and predicts spideys evasion patterns. Follows with proper mach 5 barrage. Spidey tries to dodge and gets trounced.

That doesn't work like that. He can't predict his patterns if it will change constantly thanks to the spider sense.

Spidey stalemated Madame web who can see into the future.

Also considering the range between the two, Spider Man clocks him with stingers before he can get a shot in.

Usopp wins

Nope.

xris323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: actually using his haki the first time he understood and used it quite well. That's why I made that statement. He knew intuitively how to use it for his purpose.

Comparing Madame web to Ussop is way wrong especially since this two were not 500 feet apart, and she's a totally different fighting style.

As for predictions let me explain: spider sense simply warns him of danger and attack. Ussops haki actually shows him HOW spider man reacts. With his speed sniping plus area of effect ammo Ussop can easily trap spiderman and corner him with an inescapable barrage.. and Spiderman has been tagged by slower targets much more often. And has even gotten cornered by people predicting his spider sense at times. People who had nowhere near the resources, or skills of Ussop

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ussop

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: Because, having actually watch all 700+ episodes of One Piece currently released (as well as following the manga) pretty much anyone not fodder would wreck Spiderman, because while he has outlying feats such as with landing the 747, he is not on a regular basis even a close match for someone like Ussopp, who in addition to ridiculous marksmanship and reaction times, is ridiculously durable (and by our standards has an impressive healing factor). In addition, Ussopps munitions are more that capable of incapacitating Peter. While Peter might dodge one, Ussopp is quite capable of ending any threat that Peter presents almost casually. Heck, considering that Spidey is no killer, and Ussopp doesn't look superhuman, Peter wouldn't even hit Ussopp hard enough to phase him. I'm also considering the fact that for every high end feat that Parker has, he has a low end feat too, such as getting KO'ed by Miles Morales (he had a cold, I know, but the runt shouldn't have even been able to touch him). Ussopp on the other hand doesn't have many low end feats because of his initially cowardly nature that keeps him from facing enemies in their terms.

As far as the 2 miles in 5 seconds, it has never been repeated, and can easily be attributed to writer error. Especially since he uses webs to swing mostly, that feat seems unlikely, otherwise he wouldn't need webs.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Heatblaze

@xris323 said:

@heatblaze123: actually using his haki the first time he understood and used it quite well. That's why I made that statement. He knew intuitively how to use it for his purpose.

Comparing Madame web to Ussop is way wrong especially since this two were not 500 feet apart, and she's a totally different fighting style.

As for predictions let me explain: spider sense simply warns him of danger and attack. Ussops haki actually shows him HOW spider man reacts. With his speed sniping plus area of effect ammo Ussop can easily trap spiderman and corner him with an inescapable barrage.. and Spiderman has been tagged by slower targets much more often. And has even gotten cornered by people predicting his spider sense at times. People who had nowhere near the resources, or skills of Ussop

The fact that you acknowledge those characters are slower and shouldn't have tagged Spider Man proves that you're low balling him. You might aswell say flash loses to Usopp because he got tagged by Deathstroke and other slower characters. The Spider Sense is much more than a danger sense, First of all, depending on the threat the intensity of the Spider sense can discern the severity of the threat, it is also directional so he'll know where to escape, it's also tied to his reflexes. Again, 500 feet means nothing when this character is fast enough to clock before you can get a shot in. Madame Web can see into the future, and so can Usopp's haki right? So the comparison of clairvoyance is not wrong. And Like I said before, Spidey's sense will warn him every time so this will not work.

@jacthripper said:

@heatblaze123: Because, having actually watch all 700+ episodes of One Piece currently released (as well as following the manga) pretty much anyone not fodder would wreck Spiderman, because while he has outlying feats such as with landing the 747, he is not on a regular basis even a close match for someone like Ussopp, who in addition to ridiculous marksmanship and reaction times, is ridiculously durable (and by our standards has an impressive healing factor). In addition, Ussopps munitions are more that capable of incapacitating Peter. While Peter might dodge one, Ussopp is quite capable of ending any threat that Peter presents almost casually. Heck, considering that Spidey is no killer, and Ussopp doesn't look superhuman, Peter wouldn't even hit Ussopp hard enough to phase him. I'm also considering the fact that for every high end feat that Parker has, he has a low end feat too, such as getting KO'ed by Miles Morales (he had a cold, I know, but the runt shouldn't have even been able to touch him). Ussopp on the other hand doesn't have many low end feats because of his initially cowardly nature that keeps him from facing enemies in their terms.

As far as the 2 miles in 5 seconds, it has never been repeated, and can easily be attributed to writer error. Especially since he uses webs to swing mostly, that feat seems unlikely, otherwise he wouldn't need webs.

Low end feats are low end. Why do you actually acknowledge it? As stated by the battle board characters are fighting to the best of their abilities.

"he is not on a regular basis even a close match for someone like Ussopp"

From all the enemies he has fought, all his accomplishment, and his intelligence. I call Bull pile.

" such as getting KO'ed by Miles Morales"

One, Spider Man was not trying to beat miles, he was holding back. so I don't know why you're bringing this up when you know he shouldn't lose to him.

"every high end feat that Parker has, he has a low end feat too"

So like every other character then? State more of the obvious?

"Peter wouldn't even hit Ussopp hard enough to phase him"

Based on what knowledge? And if you're going to cite Luffy punching him, I'm done.

"considering that Spidey is no killer"

Spider Man in back in black is completely ruthless, he'll paralyze him with his stingers(Yes back in black has Stinger) this is the version being used in battle.

"As far as the 2 miles in 5 seconds, it has never been repeated"

So you're going to ignore him having speed feats that tie into that statement? Which by my knowledge is true, he has literally out ran a bullet, can cover a city block in matter of instants, much faster too. and move faster than the human eye can follow. He's done it.

"that feat seems unlikely, otherwise he wouldn't need webs"

ಠ_ಠ, do you have any basic knowledge on the character? Do you think he uses webs for swinging and that's it? Not webbing up bad guys, not using it as a shield, or using it as a parachute, unless you mean not swinging. Plus he prefers swinging as stated.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Heatblaze

@leo-343: He prefers swinging in means of travel. And given that there is no area description in the OP I don't know.

Also if I recall, you yourself has stated Spidey can cover 2 miles in five seconds.

No Caption Provided

You're wanking again.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@heatblaze123:

He prefers swinging in means of travel. And given that there is no area description in the OP I don't know.

Perhaps you should read the battle forum rules then regarding if info is left out:

When these things are left out it’s generally assumed that characters are fighting to the best of their ability but still within the limits of their personality, using their standard gear, have no prep time, and are their current mainstream versions at the time of the thread's conception. Their starting distance is close and the setting is most often a city. The accepted win conditions are death, KO, and BFR (Battlefield Removal). Without any specifications to a battle, those are what we go by. It’s always best to give as much information about the fight in the first post.

So Spider-Man will be accelerating towards 100-140mph as his is web swinging speed and if you've smoked a large amount of weed you would believe this is fast enough to blitz Usopp.

So...

No Caption Provided

If this is taking place in a city then this is a better advantage for Pete due to him taking environmental advantages all the time. Sweet Mary, you're just the worst....who the hell said he web swings at 100-140 MPH? And Again. You yourself has stated he can cover 2 miles in five seconds.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/spider-man-how-fast-is-he-1658801/

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Heatblaze

@leo-343 said:

@heatblaze123:

If this is taking place in a city then this is a better advantage for Pete due to him taking environmental advantages all the time.

...Might have slipped your notice but he has no way of hurting Usopp unless he covers 500 feet. And he isn't web swinging faster than Usopp can react, unless you've smoked at least 3 joints.

Am I missing something? has Usopp suddenly turn into the incredible Hulk? Superman? No? Perhaps you should go read back in black, he has stingers, he will paralyze Usopp. Also he can use the mark of kaine. And stop with this weed comment, you're really getting on my nerves with all your OP wanking. Also your basis for him being able to react faster than Spidey, can be said for Spidey. Also the basis on it's own is not reliable.

who the hell said he web swings at 100-140 MPH?

Common sense, he's faster than cars travelling in a populated city. 100-140 is the typical numbers you would find with some going slightly higher.

He's not going to casual travel to his enemies, based on his spider sense's intensity he will play smart.

You yourself has stated he can cover 2 miles in five seconds.

That's a high end feat, as has been explained to you more than once he has failed to replicate that speed consistently. He did it once. That thread asked how fast he is and I gave his best travel speed feat, not travel speeds he consistently shows, as anyone would know, he likes to web swing, aka he likes to travel let's say at max twice as fast as the average NY car level speed.

So you're going to ignore that image I just posted that connects with that feat? Great, mate. What he prefers to do completely changes in the heat of battle. So really this is pointless.

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Notice- I forgot to put this a location in so it's taking place in 2099 Spider-Man's new york

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Hahaha..

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers