• 125 results
Broman_1412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Broman_1412

my longeest thread this post=100!!!!!!!!!!

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By acer51

@jashro44 said:

@acer51: Here are scans of the thing tanking a nuke and destroying a building with the shockwave of his punch. Should be noted the thing strength has gone up over the years.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lol that entire page with the nuke was clearly a joke, that page wasn't meant to be taken seriosly, it was meant to be laughed at, and the writer made this clear.

The shockwave thing is cool, but he didn't generate that by himself he needed powerman to pull it off, still that takes considerable strength which is a factor I won't ignore.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By jashro44

@acer51 said:

@jashro44 said:

@acer51: Here are scans of the thing tanking a nuke and destroying a building with the shockwave of his punch. Should be noted the thing strength has gone up over the years.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lol that entire page with the nuke was clearly a joke, that page wasn't meant to be taken seriosly, it was meant to be laughed at, and the writer made this clear.

The shockwave thing is cool, but he didn't generate that by himself he needed powerman to pull it off, still that takes considerable strength which is a factor I won't ignore.

Regardless of the intention its still canon and it happened. It is taken into account for the things average showings.

Powerman is not as strong as the thing and the thing has increased his strength since then (he pretty much does every year as was stated when he fought his future self) regardless it shows he is more then capable of handling a punch from spider-man.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By acer51

@jashro44 said:

@acer51 said:

@jashro44 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Regardless of the intention its still canon and it happened. It is taken into account for the things average showings.

Powerman is not as strong as the thing and the thing has increased his strength since then (he pretty much does every year as was stated when he fought his future self) regardless it shows he is more then capable of handling a punch from spider-man.

Fine if you want me to accept that for this battle you must accept Spiderman beating Firelord, which would allow Spiderman to win easy.

Yeah, regardless of wether Lukes stronger Thing can't do that by himself he needs somone like Luke, and Strength is one thing durability is another.

And you could use the Nuke for proof, but if Spiderman can hurt Firelord with his punchs he can hurt Thing easy.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#105  Edited By Erik

Thing. All day, every day.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By acer51

@jashro44: But this kind of thing is why we don't use PIS, why don't we both put down the PIS material and fight fair?

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By BringnIt

I don't see a thunderclap being a big factor here, but Ben still wins.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Erik

@jashro44: @acer51:

Not sure why either of you are even talking about Firelord. This is Ultimate Spider-Man vs 616 Thing.

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By acer51

@Erik said:

@jashro44: @acer51:

Not sure why either of you are even talking about Firelord. This is Ultimate Spider-Man vs 616 Thing.

We have gone horribly off-topic that's why.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Erik

@acer51:

Lol fair enough.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By jashro44

@acer51 said:

@jashro44 said:

@acer51 said:

@jashro44 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fine if you want me to accept that for this battle you must accept Spiderman beating Firelord, which would allow Spiderman to win easy.

Yeah, regardless of wether Lukes stronger Thing can't do that by himself he needs somone like Luke, and Strength is one thing durability is another.

And you could use the Nuke for proof, but if Spiderman can hurt Firelord with his punchs he can hurt Thing easy.

If we are using fire lord then I'm using the time reed hurled the thing at galactus and knocked him out (yes its happened) so the thing still stomps. The nuke feat is just as legit as spider-man tossing tanks.

And as I said the thing has gotten stronger since that showing and spider-man hasn't done anything to that magnitude period so it really doesn't matter regardless of if he needed help or not he could probably destroy a building by himself.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Unbelonger

Thing... he's not a big dumb strong guy like others they mentioned( savage hulk, rhino).. He knows spiderman and what he can do, he can get him with a miture of tunderclaps and tossing heavy stuff fast. On the other hand it doesn't seem like spiderman can hurt the thing.. I mean he seems more durable than he is strong.

ZZZ

angrir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sufferthorn:

yes and we all know thing is gonna read a magazine, while spiderman is tossing him around right.

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Spidey swings around, then Thing tries ta punch Spidey, but missed, then Spidey tries ta dropkick Thing down, but when he hits Thing it does absolutely nothin', an' then Thing grabs Spidey in a bearhug an' squashes him.

Or Thing thunderclaps him down, an' down clobbers him.

Either way Thing wins.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh my god. this is rich.

@acer51: thing is a 100 tonner or above. spidey is 30 tons max. i think hes 25. so yeah been can rip his web like paper.

Actually, he's a 40 tonner, and spidey has

1. The spider sense
  2. Speed
  3. versatility

All of which could take down Thing, in fact, if Pete wants to, Thing can't even touch him, and even if he did, Spideys durability is insane.

Darkgenex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey swings around, then Thing tries ta punch Spidey, but missed, then Spidey tries ta dropkick Thing down, but when he hits Thing it does absolutely nothin', an' then Thing grabs Spidey in a bearhug an' squashes him.

Either way Thing wins.

How can it not do anything to Thing, with a force of 40 ton?

If I remember correctly, a car thrown at thing would make him fall.

gokhans99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman wins cuz he is awesome!

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#118  Edited By kidman560

@ilikedonuts said:

Either way Thing wins.

How can it not do anything to Thing, with a force of 40 ton?

If I remember correctly, a car thrown at thing would make him fall.

you remember incorrectly

No Caption Provided

Thing took a Celestial Blast and survived... you are remembering incorrectly

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spidey tries to web himself away, Thing grabs his leg and slams him to the ground multiple times and then he stomp his head into a bloody mess.

Loading Video...

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

The Thing can survive atmospheric reentry absolutely unfazed and unharmed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By ilikedonuts

@darkgenex:

A 40 ton kick vs someone who's more than 100 tons in strength an' power? Ye Spidey cant hurt him. Even if he could, he wouldn't be able ta do it by much. Thing could break him apart like a reeeeaaaally thin stick.

angrir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By angrir

things durability is soo underestimated, this is a guy that survived a nuke dropped on him,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He survived a freaking nuclear blast, basically walked away like nothing happened.

IRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want to point out the irony that it's being argued that Spiderman can take on the Thing in a straight up fight and win but people still use him in street level debates.

angrir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if this is 616 thing, then spidey stomps but ultimate thing is a whole different story

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thing

angrir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By angrir

Plus ultimate thing can now jump just like hulk can, so he is gonna catch up with spidey eventually...

No Caption Provided