#1 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

the 2003 shredder not the movie shredder or the 80s shredder  remember im taking about the shredder from tmnt anyways who wins?

#2 Posted by THE MAJESTY OF OWNING (10 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"the 2003 shredder not the movie shredder or the 80s shredder  remember im taking about the shredder from tmnt anyways who wins?"
......? I DON'T GET THIS BATTLE WHY WOULD SPIDER MAN FIGHT SHREDDER THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON THAT BATTLE DOESN'T MAKE SINCE SORRY TO MAKE YOU CRY.BUT I DON'T GET IT?
#3 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
THE MAJESTY OF OWNING said:
"zebari said:
"the 2003 shredder not the movie shredder or the 80s shredder  remember im taking about the shredder from tmnt anyways who wins?"
......? I DON'T GET THIS BATTLE WHY WOULD SPIDER MAN FIGHT SHREDDER THEY HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON THAT BATTLE DOESN'T MAKE SINCE SORRY TO MAKE YOU CRY.BUT I DON'T GET IT?
"

the reason why their fighting is because shredder stoles something then spidey tries to stop him.
#4 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

What movie is Shredder from?

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223790 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man would handle his business against The Shredder...
#6 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Crap, ignore my last comment. I didn't read the first post.

#7 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey takes this rather easily.

#8 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"What movie is Shredder from?
"

tmnt the movie 1990
#9 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

bahahhhahahhahahahahah

spiderman dosnt even have to try

#10 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

well i know i made this therad but i wont to vote well the 1987 shredder was rewriten in a joke spidey would easily take him out the movie shredder is good but is kindu sloopy i think spidey would be able to smach him around the 2003 shredder well be the toughest by far hes acto suit has preety hard armor i dont think spideys punches would do much to him shredder on the other hand has more to his advantage the claws on his gauntlet are very sharp pointy and large one hard hit and spidey is shredded but spidermans webs would tie him up but shredder might cut through hmmmmmmmmmmm i wud say shredder

#11 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio
zebari said:
"well i know i made this therad but i wont to vote well the 1987 shredder was rewriten in a joke spidey would easily take him out the movie shredder is good but is kindu sloopy i think spidey would be able to smach him around the 2003 shredder well be the toughest by far hes acto suit has preety hard armor i dont think spideys punches would do much to him shredder on the other hand has more to his advantage the claws on his gauntlet are very sharp pointy and large one hard hit and spidey is shredded but spidermans webs would tie him up but shredder might cut through hmmmmmmmmmmm i wud say shredder"

You would be wrong.
#12 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio
Forever said:
"zebari said:
"well i know i made this therad but i wont to vote well the 1987 shredder was rewriten in a joke spidey would easily take him out the movie shredder is good but is kindu sloopy i think spidey would be able to smach him around the 2003 shredder well be the toughest by far hes acto suit has preety hard armor i dont think spideys punches would do much to him shredder on the other hand has more to his advantage the claws on his gauntlet are very sharp pointy and large one hard hit and spidey is shredded but spidermans webs would tie him up but shredder might cut through hmmmmmmmmmmm i wud say shredder"

You would be wrong.
"
no i wont shredders ecto suit is to much for spidermans punches
#13 Posted by .Spider-man. (3940 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey easily, and he would feel his punches even with that suit, we're talking about 10 tons of power and speed. Sorry but Shredder gets canned.

#14 Posted by xer-jumper (70 posts) - - Show Bio

let me think uu spidey dah

#15 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

theres know way shredder could beat spidey

#16 Posted by zebari (515 posts) - - Show Bio

yes there is