• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

who takes it

#2 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman defeated hulk didnt he remember he was too quick for him and he used to lamposts to trap him

#3 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

Im just gonna say you'll get a lot of harsh comments soon.

zzzzzzzzzz

#4 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

wait your right hulk is way faster then spiderman and can run way faster i forgot about his speed

#5 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure this has been done before, and lampposts trapping Hulk? Hulk would really give Spider-Man that kind of time.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on which Hulk.

#7 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk can run 300mph your telling me thats not faster than spiderman

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Depends on which Hulk."

I can say the same thing and say it depends on which Spider-Man.

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

White Phantom says:

"symbiote5 says:
"hulk can run 300mph your telling me thats not faster than spiderman"
Since when could Hulk run 300 miles per hour? That's crazy!!! "

!?!?!?

Hulk moves 300mph? When the hell did this happen?

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"wait your right hulk is way faster then spiderman and can run way faster i forgot about his speed"

No he's not.

#11 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

Since when could Hulk run 300 miles per hour? That's crazy!!!

#12 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"lol it been happened if you read any of the previous hulk comics plus it was featured in the movie"

Ok, fine, you want to use that crap then I can use crap as well.

Cosmic Spider-Man flies in, and encases Hulk in a block of Adamantium webbing. 'Nuff said.

#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Depends on which Hulk."
I can say the same thing and say it depends on which Spider-Man."

True.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

Stop making up stuff.

#15 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"White Phantom says:
"symbiote5 says:
Since when could Hulk run 300 miles per hour? That's crazy!!! "

!?!?!?

Hulk moves 300mph? When the hell did this happen?"

Sometime in symbiote5's mind.

#16 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

lol it been happened if you read any of the previous hulk comics plus it was featured in the movie

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"lol it been happened if you read any of the previous hulk comics plus it was featured in the movie"

Again...Stop making up stuff.

#18 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, he "Can" move that fast. If you want an example just look at the Hulk Movie. And thats just normal hulk.

#19 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Think about it, if you have arms that can pick up Thor's hammer, imagine what your legs can do.

#20 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, things must of changed. Last I checked the Hulk movie had Hulk several stories high, I didn't know it was a good source. Terribly sorry. That was me being sarcastic by the way. Creates a spirit wolf who howls all the totally ridiculous Hulk feats out the door.

#21 Posted by White Phantom (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Buster says:

"Think about it, if you have arms that can pick up Thor's hammer, imagine what your legs can do."

Picking up Thor's hammer has nothing to do with strength, it has to do with worthiness. And when did Hulk possibly but I doubt it pick up the hammer.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH wins against any version Spider-man unless it's Cosmic Spidey.

The Other(Spidey) wins against any Hulk except for WW and Meastro.

#23 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, you obviously don't believe my example, I found it in a website listing Hulk's various feats (like picking up Thor's hammer even though it deemed him unworthy and holding the tectonic plates of a planet together), but you're missing my point.

#24 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

In an issue of 'Amazing Spider-man' after Spidey beat zombie hulk, he says he can beat the Hulk to MJ, so he thinks he can do it. But seriously, who knows what Spidey can do anymore, damn OMD.

#25 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

im not making up stuff and please do not insult me you dont know me instead of saying im making stuff up why dont you give me a reason to prove im wrong

#26 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"WWH wins against any version Spider-man unless it's Cosmic Spidey.The Other(Spidey) wins against any Hulk except for WW and Meastro."

The Other was what he was before One More Day, right?

I'd say that he'd lose to Savage, Mindless, Devil, Guilt, and Professor Hulk's......

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Vance Astro says:
"WWH wins against any version Spider-man unless it's Cosmic Spidey. The Other(Spidey) wins against any Hulk except for WW and Meastro."
The Other was what he was before One More Day, right? I'd say that he'd lose to Savage, Mindless, Devil, Guilt, and Professor Hulk's......"

Yea,but Spider-man with his enhanced abilities as the Other..also had his brains like normal Spidey.I always thought Parker was smarter than Banner.Spider-man can make Hulk hurt himself rather than hurting him.

#28 Posted by danhimself (22268 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Sparda says:
"Vance Astro says:
"WWH wins against any version Spider-man unless it's Cosmic Spidey. The Other(Spidey) wins against any Hulk except for WW and Meastro."
The Other was what he was before One More Day, right? I'd say that he'd lose to Savage, Mindless, Devil, Guilt, and Professor Hulk's......"
Yea,but Spider-man with his enhanced abilities as the Other..also had his brains like normal Spidey.I always thought Parker was smarter than Banner.Spider-man can make Hulk hurt himself rather than hurting him."

you think that spiderman can beat hulk but not richards....OMG!?!!?!?!

#29 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"Sparda says:
"Vance Astro says:

Yea,but Spider-man with his enhanced abilities as the Other..also had his brains like normal Spidey.I always thought Parker was smarter than Banner.Spider-man can make Hulk hurt himself rather than hurting him."

That may be true, but against some of those incarnations Spidey is just plain outclassed. Hulk's going to be healing faster and getting stronger since Spidey is going to be dodging all of his attacks, but eventually Parker is going to either run away or get hit, and it's only gonna take one hit to put him down.

#30 Posted by King Saturn (223788 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are talking about World War Hulk here then wahtever version of Spider-Man can forget winninng this fight. But what versions are we talking about of Hulk and Spider-Man ?

#31 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Sparda says:
"Vance Astro says:
That may be true, but against some of those incarnations Spidey is just plain outclassed. Hulk's going to be healing faster and getting stronger since Spidey is going to be dodging all of his attacks, but eventually Parker is going to either run away or get hit, and it's only gonna take one hit to put him down."

Agreed.

#32 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"If we are talking about World War Hulk here then wahtever version of Spider-Man can forget winninng this fight. But what versions are we talking about of Hulk and Spider-Man ? "

We're just going off about any and all versions.

So match em' up however you like.

#33 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Sparda says:
"Vance Astro says:

you think that spiderman can beat hulk but not richards....OMG!?!!?!?!"

Richards is pretty darn smart....

#34 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"Vance Astro says:
"Sparda says:
"Vance Astro says:

Maybe you should read my posts before you say dumbsh!t.

1.I said Spider-Man could beat certain incarnations of Hulk...depending on which incarnation of Spider-man we are using.

2.Reed could beat Spider-man and certain incarnations of Hulk as well.With prep time he could beat any version.

#35 Posted by King Saturn (223788 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"King Saturn says:
"If we are talking about World War Hulk here then wahtever version of Spider-Man can forget winninng this fight. But what versions are we talking about of Hulk and Spider-Man ? "
We're just going off about any and all versions. So match em' up however you like."

Oh Okay. Hmm... maybe Cosmic Spidey could handle World War Hulk that could be a good fight.

#36 Posted by danhimself (22268 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Sparda says:
"Vance Astro says:
Maybe you should read my posts before you say dumbsh!t. 1.I said Spider-Man could beat certain incarnations of Hulk...depending on which incarnation of Spider-man we are using. 2.Reed could beat Spider-man and certain incarnations of Hulk as well.With prep time he could beat any version."

first off no need for name calling that doesnt do anything besides make you look like an ass and second how could spiderman ever come close to standing a chance against the hulk

#37 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Sparda says:
"Vance Astro says:
Maybe you should read my posts before you say dumbsh!t. 1.I said Spider-Man could beat certain incarnations of Hulk...depending on which incarnation of Spider-man we are using. 2.Reed could beat Spider-man and certain incarnations of Hulk as well.With prep time he could beat any version."
first off no need for name calling that doesnt do anything besides make you look like an ass and second how could spiderman ever come close to standing a chance against the hulk "

1.I didn't call you a name I told you to read be fore you say dumbsh!t.

2.Deadpool stood a chance against the Hulk.Normal Hulk and Iron Man are on the same strength level yet you think Spider-man can beat him.That's a little contradictory don't you think?

#38 Posted by danhimself (22268 posts) - - Show Bio

ironman needs special armor to beat hulk everytime

#39 Posted by danhimself (22268 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"danhimself says:
"ironman needs special armor to beat hulk everytime"
Did Spider-man beat WWHulk...as I recall Iron Man's Lazer did.Iron Man doesn't need the Hulk buster armor to fight normal hulk."

oh so that's why he built the hulk buster armor because he doesn't need it and weren't you the one who said something about bad writing

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

symbiote5 says:

"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Sparda says:
"Vance Astro says:
first off no need for name calling that doesnt do anything besides make you look like an ass and second how could spiderman ever come close to standing a chance against the hulk "
thank you hulk owns him in strenght and speed only thing spidey has on him is smarts"

HULK IS NOT FASTER THAN SPIDER-MAN...STFU!!!!

@ Sparda.I know...my point was,Iron Man can use other things to win,he doesn't need special armor.

#41 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"Sparda says:
"Vance Astro says:

thank you hulk owns him in strenght and speed only thing spidey has on him is smarts

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

Did Spider-man beat WWHulk...as I recall Iron Man's Lazer did.Iron Man doesn't need the Hulk buster armor to fight normal hulk.

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
Did Spider-man beat WWHulk...as I recall Iron Man's Lazer did.Iron Man doesn't need the Hulk buster armor to fight normal hulk."
oh so that's why he built the hulk buster armor because he doesn't need it and weren't you the one who said something about bad writing"

WTF is you point...either way neither Iron Man or Spider-man can beat World War Hulk.Regular hulk is a f#ckin Idiot.When Iron Man used the Hulkbuster against him it was before Extremis so it doesn't f#ckin matter.

#44 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"danhimself says:

Iron Man's laser was imbued with Hulk's main weakness, though....

It's like shooting a giant laserbeam of Kryptonite at Superman.

#45 Posted by danhimself (22268 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
oh so that's why he built the hulk buster armor because he doesn't need it and weren't you the one who said something about bad writing"
WTF is you point...either way neither Iron Man or Spider-man can beat World War Hulk.Regular hulk is a f#ckin Idiot.When Iron Man used the Hulkbuster against him it was before Extremis so it doesn't f#ckin matter."

no need to swear and get all angry dude it's a comic book...quit taking things so serious....you can't be right all the time

#46 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

The laser was stupid. Why not use it right away? BAD WRITING!

#47 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

normal hulk-spiderman maybe

WW hulk-hulk

#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
WTF is you point...either way neither Iron Man or Spider-man can beat World War Hulk.Regular hulk is a f#ckin Idiot.When Iron Man used the Hulkbuster against him it was before Extremis so it doesn't f#ckin matter."
no need to swear and get all angry dude it's a comic book...quit taking things so serious....you can't be right all the time"

If that's your response then don't post.I'm getting mad because your just saying anything instead of using logic in you posts.I know I can't be right all the time..that's why I debate,and in this case I know I'm right.

#49 Posted by danhimself (22268 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
no need to swear and get all angry dude it's a comic book...quit taking things so serious....you can't be right all the time"
If that's your response then don't post.I'm getting mad because your just saying anything instead of using logic in you posts.I know I can't be right all the time..that's why I debate,and in this case I know I'm right."

didn't i see a post from you today in a thread that said and i quote "......" so compared to that my post was a novel and i almost forgot no matter what anyone says you're always right jeesh what was i thinking

#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
"Vance Astro says:
"danhimself says:
If that's your response then don't post.I'm getting mad because your just saying anything instead of using logic in you posts.I know I can't be right all the time..that's why I debate,and in this case I know I'm right."
didn't i see a post from you today in a thread that said and i quote "......" so compared to that my post was a novel and i almost forgot no matter what anyone says you're always right jeesh what was i thinking"

Do you think before you post? How does this ......... mean I am always right.Several people on the vine have proved me wrong.You haven't proved me wrong and I know you can.I have made several points and you have no evidence they are false..so what are you getting at?