#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

now i know you guys may think this is stupid but remeber when spidy fought superman and he was being affect by the sun spots or something that has to do with the sun and they were like equal and kept going at it until supe got his powers back to full strenght and spidy couldn't do anything well if his powers didn't come back who would win and i'm curios what you think

#2 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

superman.

#3 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

care to say why

#4 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

I didnt read about the sunspots thing.

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

you mean my first post

#6 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah kinda got halfway though it. How weak would superman have to be not to be able to beat spider-man?

#7 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe he was on spidy level so who do you think would and it actually happen

#8 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

The chances of spider-man winning are small i think, although i really don't like superman, so that's my unbiased opinion.

#9 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Normally Supes would win. But with the whole "red-sun" thing, I personally Peter would come out victorious because he'll still stay faster and have his webs. I believe the simple presence of the Red Sun weakens supes so I'd have to go with Peter.

#10 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

then lets if anyone else has an answer

#11 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

So you want to know who would win between Spider-Man and Superman lowered to a level where Spider-Man would win? (that's what happened if I remember right, Lex Luthor did something to Spider-Man involving red sun radiation just so Spider-Man would win) How could this possibly go?

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

i didn't read the comic only saw images i didn't lex luthor did that sorry

#13 Posted by Sketchtor (1396 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"So you want to know who would win between Spider-Man and Superman lowered to a level where Spider-Man would win? (that's what happened if I remember right, Lex Luthor did something to Spider-Man involving red sun radiation *just* so Spider-Man would win) How could this *possibly* go?"

Yes. I was also unaware of the events involved in this crossover. Some might ask why the hell I bothered to post in the first place.

#14 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"i didn't read the comic only saw images i didn't lex luthor did that sorry"

Squeeze me? Sphincter says what?

#15 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Sketchtor says:

"Buckshot says:
"So you want to know who would win between Spider-Man and Superman lowered to a level where Spider-Man would win? (that's what happened if I remember right, Lex Luthor did something to Spider-Man involving red sun radiation *just* so Spider-Man would win) How could this *possibly* go?"
Yes. I was also unaware of the events involved in this crossover. Some might ask why the hell I bothered to post in the first place."

Some might...

#16 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

Prodigious Man says:

"spiderman0409 says:
"i didn't read the comic only saw images i didn't lex luthor did that sorry"
Squeeze me? Sphincter says what?"

what? so what who will win supes or spiderman

#17 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"now i know you guys may think this is stupid but remeber when spidy fought superman and he was being affect by the sun spots or something that has to do with the sun and they were like equal and kept going at it until supe got his powers back to full strenght and spidy couldn't do anything well if his powers didn't come back who would win and i'm curios what you think"
Spider-Man was charged with Red Sun Radiation by Lex Luthor which is something Superman is Vunerable to. So that is why Spider-Man could do so much damage to him. Otherwise Spider-Man is going to lose unless his Spider-Sense leads him to a large amount of Kryptonite. Even with the Kryptonite he has to avoid heat vision etc, until he can use it.
#18 Posted by jlavengerx77 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes takes this with ease
#19 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@jlavengerx77 said:
" Supes takes this with ease "
have you read the scenario? the fight becomes much closer now,otherwise this would be a massacre
#20 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @jlavengerx77 said:
" Supes takes this with ease "
have you read the scenario? the fight becomes much closer now,otherwise this would be a massacre "
Agree
#21 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey gets a spanking here

#22 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread was made so spiderman can win