Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Picture means Nothing. Spider-Man is toast against Storm"
It wasn't suppost to LOL.  They weren't even fighting. If you read the comic, he was punching her to "wake" her up.

@QK: Spidey toys with alot of people he shouldn't that is his personality, and sometimes that allows him to win matches. But in this case his best option would be going in quickly and knocking her out with a single punch. I doubt that is what he would do though.
"
Spidey toys with people he has the option to toy with.Toying with Storm would be like me kicking a lion in the face and running.I know the Lion is going to run me down and bite and scratch the f#ck outta me.Quickly knocking her out will be pretty hard when she's in the air.And he's not going to one shot her anyway because there are alot of humans\mutants he doesn't knock out with once punch."
Spider-Man doesn't one shot alot of humans/mutants because he holds back. If he ever hit a "normal" person with one of his punchs their head would be jelly. If Spidey can quickly web storm anywhere or hit her before she can react, its over. But like I said, if Spidey jumps around trying to dodge stuff and makes jokes like he normally does, he is going to lose.
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By pixelized

No, i was asking if he had something strong enough to do it to anyone.

I.E. storm unleashing a massive lightning bolt
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By Queen Kong
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
It wasn't suppost to LOL.  They weren't even fighting. If you read the comic, he was punching her to "wake" her up.

@QK: Spidey toys with alot of people he shouldn't that is his personality, and sometimes that allows him to win matches. But in this case his best option would be going in quickly and knocking her out with a single punch. I doubt that is what he would do though.
"
Spidey toys with people he has the option to toy with.Toying with Storm would be like me kicking a lion in the face and running.I know the Lion is going to run me down and bite and scratch the f#ck outta me.Quickly knocking her out will be pretty hard when she's in the air.And he's not going to one shot her anyway because there are alot of humans\mutants he doesn't knock out with once punch."
Spider-Man doesn't one shot alot of humans/mutants because he holds back. If he ever hit a "normal" person with one of his punchs their head would be jelly. If Spidey can quickly web storm anywhere or hit her before she can react, its over. But like I said, if Spidey jumps around trying to dodge stuff and makes jokes like he normally does, he is going to lose.
"
He wasn't holding back when he fought Daredevil in the symbiote costume...
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By The_Martian
Queen Kong said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:

"
"
"
Think about it, how much pressure to do you think a normal human head could take before it cracks? I'm pretty sure its less than a ton. So a guy who can press 10 tons could crush a normal head like a grape.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Queen Kong
Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:

"
"
"
Think about it, how much pressure to do you think a normal human head could take before it cracks? I'm pretty sure its less than a ton. So a guy who can press 10 tons could crush a normal head like a grape.
"
How much you lift doesn't determine how hard you punch.I can lift a cinderblok but if I punch it..it's going to break my hand.
Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Crimson Dominion

If Storm goes all out, She would defeat Spidey easily.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The_Martian
Queen Kong said:
"Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:

"
"
"
"
How much you lift doesn't determine how hard you punch.I can lift a cinderblok but if I punch it..it's going to break my hand.
"
Spidey has crushed cars with his punches and has punch metal repeatedly over and over again without breaking his hands.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Queen Kong
Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:

"
"
"
"
"
Spidey has crushed cars with his punches and has punch metal repeatedly over and over again without breaking his hands.
"
But Iron Man's helmet made his knuckles bleed...
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By The_Martian
Queen Kong said:
"Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:

"
"
"
"
"
"
But Iron Man's helmet made his knuckles bleed...
"
So his skin broke on something very durable. Much more durable than a car or a human head. His knuckles didn't break though.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Queen Kong

Storm wins..even if Spider-man would knock her head off in close combat.Storm has been trained in close combat..but she doesn't do that.She uses her powers.Spider-Man can only run until she's does something he can't run from.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By The_Martian
Queen Kong said:
"Storm wins..even if Spider-man would knock her head off in close combat.Storm has been trained in close combat..but she doesn't do that.She uses her powers.Spider-Man can only run until she's does something he can't run from.
"
I already said Spidey only wins if he goes in quick before she attacks and either gets a web on her or hits her. If he doesn't she wins.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Storm wins..even if Spider-man would knock her head off in close combat.Storm has been trained in close combat..but she doesn't do that.She uses her powers.Spider-Man can only run until she's does something he can't run from.
"
I already said Spidey only wins if he goes in quick before she attacks and either gets a web on her or hits her. If he doesn't she wins.
"
Nobody wins.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By The_Martian
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"Queen Kong said:
"
"
Nobody wins."
WOOT!
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Queen Kong

Damn VA.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Queen Kong said:
"Damn VA.
"
You still my girl QKizzle.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Queen Kong
Vance Astro said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Damn VA.
"
You still my girl QKizzle."
cries
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Ok, I am SSSOOO in this now. LOL Storm wins.  And I HIGHLY doubt that there is an arguement alive that can give any reason why she can't.  Meanwhile, I can give PLENTY of reasons why she'd destroy him.  For instance, heaven forbid she end his life by crushing him to death. 

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By pixelized

you're late sir

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By WARLOCK2792
pixelized said:
"you're late sir"

Hello there pix.  Anywho, it's a rule of mine that I post in all Storm threads...can't help it. 
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By pixelized

Lol i made a storm thread

[=
geometry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By geometry

She wins

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Wisppeons
@Nobody said:
" "
nice lol
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Dro

Spider-man could use his webs to hold onto something in a tornado (gimme a break on this one, his webs are plenty strong enough to keep him planted to something solid, and Spidey could use this to maneuver). Spidey would sense the lightning coming and dodge before it hit him, this is true. However, Storm just simply crushing him to death is something that can't be countered. Unless this fight takes place at night, and Spider-Man has the edge of hiding in darkness. I could see Spider-Man sneaking up on Storm, catching her unaware, and then knocking her out quickly. But unless Spidey has the element of surprise all the way up until the punch lands, this fight's a no contest for Storm.

Winduizcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Winduizcool

Storm.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#76  Edited By Strafe Prower

Storm for the curbstomp.

ugli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By ugli

Out of curiosity, what is the fastest thing Spidey's ever evaded?  Can he really dodge lightning?  Lightning is kinda fast... approx 75 miles per second...

Avatar image for donavanwolfmaster
DonavanWolfMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheDrifter said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
What he said. "

@G'bandit said:
"ummmm that i know storm does not have altered reflexes or super strength great agility or resistance.. it depends.. but i think that the only way is playing dirty and frying spider-man whit lightning... but face to face is another story..spidey has more advantage for speed webbing agility alter reflex and the spider sense.. "

ok. first. i didnt know we could do that.
put a marvel icon of  good behavior and great moral standings in a comic hitting a woman.
          you learn something new everyday....,but what will the children think?
and

Storm is a skilled thief, markswoman, and a cunning and gifted hand-to-hand fighter, trained by Achmed el-Gibar, Professor X, and Wolverine. By using superior strategy, Storm has overcome physically stronger foes like Callisto and the Crimson Commando in hand-to-hand combat. Storm is an excellent marksman with handguns. Storm is also fluent in Arabic and Swahili. As part of her paraphernalia, Storm carries a set of lock-picks (with which she has an extraordinary ability at picking locks) and her ancestral ruby, which allows inter-dimensional transportation with the help of her lightning.

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Stormultt

She lifts her hands and cracks the heavens and summons the power of LIIIGGGHHTTTNINNGGG!!!!!!, i luv xmen tas lol

storm ftw..XD

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#80  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@DonavanWolfMaster said:

Storm is also fluent in Arabic and Swahili.

Congratulations. She is going to talk him to death.

@ugli:

No Caption Provided
Just for the sake of the argument (since I too, believe Storm takes this), he dodged this.
Dro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Dro
@ugli said:
" Out of curiosity, what is the fastest thing Spidey's ever evaded?  Can he really dodge lightning?  Lightning is kinda fast... approx 75 miles per second... "
I don't think Spider-Man could get out of the way of the lightning bolt after it's already on its way, but he should be able to sense the direction it's coming from and move before the lightning actually strikes. Basically, he'd be using his spider-sense as foresight to get out of the way before the hit came. A relatively close analogy would be standing on train tracks. You know where the train is going to come from and go, so you know how to get out of the way before you get hit.
mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By mv

Storm so much more at her disposal

stormlover1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By stormlover1994

Storm wins for the love of God, then people say Storm fans are the ones in denial, yeah right..........

ugli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ugli
@Dro said:
" @ugli said:
" Out of curiosity, what is the fastest thing Spidey's ever evaded?  Can he really dodge lightning?  Lightning is kinda fast... approx 75 miles per second... "
I don't think Spider-Man could get out of the way of the lightning bolt after it's already on its way, but he should be able to sense the direction it's coming from and move before the lightning actually strikes. Basically, he'd be using his spider-sense as foresight to get out of the way before the hit came. A relatively close analogy would be standing on train tracks. You know where the train is going to come from and go, so you know how to get out of the way before you get hit. "
Makes sense, but I guess it'd depend on how long it takes Storm to conjure up a bolt, right? 
Spidey sense would trigger, allowing him to dodge if it took too long.  But if she could deliver instantaneously, he'd be hit?

Fun to think about...
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Wisppeons

Spidey stomp :P

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#86  Edited By Son Of Storm
@ugli said:
" @Dro said:
" @ugli said:
I don't think Spider-Man could get out of the way of the lightning bolt after it's already on its way, but he should be able to sense the direction it's coming from and move before the lightning actually strikes. Basically, he'd be using his spider-sense as foresight to get out of the way before the hit came. A relatively close analogy would be standing on train tracks. You know where the train is going to come from and go, so you know how to get out of the way before you get hit. "
Makes sense, but I guess it'd depend on how long it takes Storm to conjure up a bolt, right?  Spidey sense would trigger, allowing him to dodge if it took too long.  But if she could deliver instantaneously, he'd be hit?Fun to think about... "
Storm can make lightning come out of the sky when its clear as day...I know his spidey sense is good by is it as fast as "less than a conscious thought"?
No Caption Provided
or she could do this
No Caption Provided
@Wisppeons said:
" Spidey stomp :P "
Please explain?@Morpheus_ said:
" @DonavanWolfMaster said:

Storm is also fluent in Arabic and Swahili.

Congratulations. She is going to talk him to death.

@ugli:

No Caption Provided
Just for the sake of the argument (since I too, believe Storm takes this), he dodged this. "
Who is that?...And what kind of bullets change like that?
@Dro
said:
" Spider-man could use his webs to hold onto something in a tornado (gimme a break on this one, his webs are plenty strong enough to keep him planted to something solid, and Spidey could use this to maneuver). Spidey would sense the lightning coming and dodge before it hit him, this is true. However, Storm just simply crushing him to death is something that can't be countered. Unless this fight takes place at night, and Spider-Man has the edge of hiding in darkness. I could see Spider-Man sneaking up on Storm, catching her unaware, and then knocking her out quickly. But unless Spidey has the element of surprise all the way up until the punch lands, this fight's a no contest for Storm. "
1.Can his webs hold on to this?
No Caption Provided
part 2
No Caption Provided
2.Spiderman is faster than lightning?
3.Storm could see him @ night or sense him in the air.
ugli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ugli
@Son Of Storm: Nice post, good use of scans.  I'm not arguing that he could dodge, was just trying to interpret what Dro was saying. 

I personally agree with you.  Even if Spidey could dodge the lightning (which I don't think he can), she has much more than that at her disposal.  I could see her possibly defeating him, using wind alone.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Son Of Storm

This is the way it should go....Spiderman attacks first she blows him with a hurricane then she flash freezes him. Then she summons a lightning bolt...then she goes to aunt may and gives her his charred mask and flies away!.........Or she could just suck the air out of his lungs!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm:1) Forget the webs. His ability to cling on any surface is such, that the only way he could be removed from it, would be to destroy the surface completely. Meaning: He wouldn't be taken down by the hurricane itself, rather the ground would be destroyed from under his feet.

For the picture: His name is Tracer. The bullets are supposed to "lock" on a person, once fired, and they won't stop unless they hit the target, and just him. It was a demonstration of how fast Spider-man is (someone above asked), since he dodges them at about 20cm before hitting him, without having prior knowledge of the bullets' speciality.

2. No. Lightning travels at approximately 200000km/sec, and even though human reaction time is at about, 200+ milliseconds (we can assume Spidey reacts even faster), and also his reflexes are 15 times faster than those of a normal person, it is highly unlikely that he could dodge an incoming bolt of lightning. But, he is apparently more agile than a speeding bullet at 20cm distance in front of him. Anyway, his spider-sense would most likely warn him where lightning would strike, so he could avoid it or a while, I guess. Unless Storm decides to unleash something like this.

3) Storm would see him at night - how? If you have posted earlier on the subject, inform me. As for sensing him in the air, I don't know. I am unaware of such an ability of hers.

Anyhow, the outcome largely depends on a number of factors:
i) distance - the longer the distance they begin apart, the higher Storm's possibilities to finish the battle soon.
ii) characters morals - Spider-man's only shot is if character morals do apply. Taking into consideration that they fight in a city, Storm would use only a portion of her powers, thus increasing Spider-man (small) chances to outsmart her, and snatch a win. That goes both ways of course. Because even if Spidey was able to get close enough to get a shot at her, he would still hold back (his punch would normally kill her), enabling her to counter attack him. If he was blood lusted, he would have more of a chance. Normally, though, none of them would go out for the kill, just the KO.
iii) preparation - I don't find it unlike Spidey to come up with a plan to outsmart Storm. However, no such instructions are given in the original post, so this factor is inconsequential.
iv) location - it's in the city, with a wide variety of places for Spider-man to hide & ambush Storm. At open space, he would be done for fairly quickly.
v) knowledge of the opponent's identity - if they know they will face each other, or not.

Evaluation: With the existing factors (they go all out, they fight in NY, no prep time is given) I would say Storm takes this 9.5/10. Spidey isn't given anything to defend himself with (save the location). But  since Storm is blood lusted, she wouldn't hesitate to use hurricanes, lightning, etch. to cause mass destruction and kill him, as well.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm:1) Forget the webs. His ability to cling on any surface is such, that the only way he could be removed from it, would be to destroy the surface completely. Meaning: He wouldn't be taken down by the hurricane itself, rather the ground would be destroyed from under his feet.

For the picture: His name is Tracer. The bullets are supposed to "lock" on a person, once fired, and they won't stop unless they hit the target, and just him. It was a demonstration of how fast Spider-man is (someone above asked), since he dodges them at about 20cm before hitting him, without having prior knowledge of the bullets' speciality.

2. No. Lightning travels at approximately 200000km/sec, and even though human reaction time is at about, 200+ milliseconds (we can assume Spidey reacts even faster), and also his reflexes are 15 times faster than those of a normal person, it is highly unlikely that he could dodge an incoming bolt of lightning. But, he is apparently more agile than a speeding bullet at 20cm distance in front of him. Anyway, his spider-sense would most likely warn him where lightning would strike, so he could avoid it or a while, I guess. Unless Storm decides to unleash something like this.

3) Storm would see him at night - how? If you have posted earlier on the subject, inform me. As for sensing him in the air, I don't know. I am unaware of such an ability of hers.

i) distance - the longer the distance they begin apart, the higher Storm's possibilities to finish the battle soon.
ii) characters morals - Spider-man's only shot is if character morals do apply. Taking into consideration that they fight in a city, Storm would use only a portion of her powers, thus increasing Spider-man (small) chances to outsmart her, and snatch a win. That goes both ways of course. Because even if Spidey was able to get close enough to get a shot at her, he would still hold back (his punch would normally kill her), enabling her to counter attack him. If he was blood lusted, he would have more of a chance. Normally, though, none of them would go out for the kill, just the KO.
iii) preparation - I don't find it unlike Spidey to come up with a plan to outsmart Storm. However, no such instructions are given in the original post, so this factor is inconsequential.
iv) location - it's in the city, with a wide variety of places for Spider-man to hide & ambush Storm. At open space, he would be done for fairly quickly.
v) knowledge of the opponent's identity - if they know they will face each other, or not.

Evaluation: With the existing factors (they go all out, they fight in NY, no prep time is given) I would say Storm takes this 9.5/10. Spidey isn't given anything to defend himself with (save the location). But  since Storm is blood lusted, she wouldn't hesitate to use hurricanes, lightning, etch. to cause mass destruction and kill him, as well.
"
1.Okay son once the surface is destroyed Storm can fry him in the air.
2.Okay so even IF he can dodge lightning(which i dont think he can) she can still flash freeze him.
3.Storm can see energy..Its not in terms of her actually pointing him out in the air but she in always in total sync with the environment so she would SENSE him,
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Wisppeons

Wisp threads ftw

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Omg chris

storm wins this easy

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm:1) Forget the webs. His ability to cling on any surface is such, that the only way he could be removed from it, would be to destroy the surface completely. Meaning: He wouldn't be taken down by the hurricane itself, rather the ground would be destroyed from under his feet.

"
Distance-this means nothing to Storm at all she could still do anything she wanted.
Morals-Storm has made a hurricane underground and in the city and nothing but the target was destroyed so spiderman still has NO chance of wining no matter how small.
location-This would be better 4 spiderman to run and hide.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm:
1. There would be no need for that. He would be in the hurricane at that moment.
2. Your inability to read properly  is remarkable.
3. OK, whatever, you say.

Also, about Storm flash freezing people around - Storm cannot - repeat - cannot creat a phenomenon out of nowhere.
.Spider-man.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By .Spider-man.

Spidey wins.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm:
1. There would be no need for that. He would be in the hurricane at that moment.
2. Your inability to read properly  is remarkable.
3. OK, whatever, you say.

Also, about Storm flash freezing people around - Storm cannot - repeat - cannot creat a phenomenon out of nowhere.
"
2.Explain

No Caption Provided

BLINK OF AN EYE INSIDE A BUILDING..Storm wasn't even out side***note he was a vlass 80 superstrength character*** and he couldnt get out some1 else did.
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By G'bandit
@DonavanWolfMaster said:
" @TheDrifter said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
What he said. "

@G'bandit said:
"ummmm that i know storm does not have altered reflexes or super strength great agility or resistance.. it depends.. but i think that the only way is playing dirty and frying spider-man whit lightning... but face to face is another story..spidey has more advantage for speed webbing agility alter reflex and the spider sense.. "

put a marvel icon of  good behavior and great moral standings in a comic hitting a woman.
and

Storm is a skilled thief, markswoman, and a cunning and gifted hand-to-hand fighter, trained by Achmed el-Gibar, Professor X, and Wolverine. By using superior strategy, Storm has overcome physically stronger foes like Callisto and the Crimson Commando in hand-to-hand combat. Storm is an excellent marksman with handguns. Storm is also fluent in Arabic and Swahili. As part of her paraphernalia, Storm carries a set of lock-picks (with which she has an extraordinary ability at picking locks) and her ancestral ruby, which allows inter-dimensional transportation with the help of her lightning.

"
Children? Oh ok, he can't hit a woman because of the children, but he can make a deal with the devil (Mephisto) with no problems, huh? Kids are hip to making deals with the devil I guess...

Look picking locks and speaking different languages wont help her against spidey. what she needs is speed to match the spider and for her to to gain that speed is impossible she needs to fry him the first time she gets or else spidey will punch her the heck out with his spider sense, speed and super strength.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Son Of Storm
@G'bandit said:
" @DonavanWolfMaster said:
" @TheDrifter said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
What he said. "

@G'bandit said:

and

"
Children? Oh ok, he can't hit a woman because of the children, but he can make a deal with the devil (Mephisto) with no problems, huh? Kids are hip to making deals with the devil I guess... Look picking locks and speaking different languages wont help her against spidey. what she needs is speed to match the spider and for her to to gain that speed is impossible she needs to fry him the first time she gets or else spidey will punch her the heck out with his spider sense, speed and super strength. "
What>?
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Storm would win. In an all out battle this entire city would be only add to Storm's already overwhelming power. If she created an F5 tornado or a hurricane all of the debree that would be flying about (cars, fuel trucks, leveled buildings, etc.). Spidey does have his spider sense and super human reflexes but he can't dodge lightning, it won't protect him from freezing rains and winds, and with the amont of debree in the air he would get hit.  

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Andferne

Unless they are starting a good distance apart and see is capable of seeing him coming then Storm loses this fight. She is not immune to the things she creates so bringing a F5 tornado in the middle of the city is not only out of character for her but also puts her in dire straights. Same thing goes for a bunch of the other crap being said for Storm to do this or do that. They are all things 'if she was going all out'. Which would also cost the lives of a bunch of innocents.