#1 Edited by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Spiderman take down storm in an all out battle in NYC Times Square

1. no prep
  2. prep 24 hours for spidey

#2 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna know what the people on this site think of this fight me and my friends were talking about it lol they hate spiderman for some strange reason to the point were they think cyclops could beat him.

BTW anyone have those screens when he fought the x men?

#3 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm beats spiderman. Cyclops would not beat him but he could give him a fight for a while

#4 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I need those screens! lol

#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i love this,the web head gets fried lol

storm wins

#6 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man, I see him dodging lightning bolts and splashing webbing in her face, right before he knocks her out and Panther has to take over.

#7 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm would stomp on Spidey. She doesn't have to get anywhere near him to annihilate him with her powers.

#8 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Deff..ororo

#9 Posted by Meteorite (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm simply makes a tornado spin around Spidey, to the point that there's a vacuum in the eye of it and he blacks out.

#10 Posted by xXi0RIXx (1736 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol spiderman wont be able to move because she can just tornado  around him

clayton said:

"Spider-man, I see him dodging lightning bolts and splashing webbing in her face, right before he knocks her out and Panther has to take over. "

The web in hier face is a good
defense but he would need to deal with web on rain
#11 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

ummmm that i know storm does not have altered reflexes or super strength great agility or resistance.. it depends.. but i think that the only way is playing dirty and frying spider-man whit lightning... but face to face is another story..

spidey has more advantage for speed webbing agility alter reflex and the spider sense..

#12 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm could make it windy enough that Spidey's webs couldn't be used properly.

#13 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

With his spider-sense and his instantaneous reflexes, hitting him with anything is near impossible. Can't forget that Spidey knows Storm and he's not stupid to not expect most of the attacks listed above. Plus Peter is a damn genius, he has defeated some of the most powerful villains without the use of force.

#14 Posted by clayton (170 posts) - - Show Bio

With his spider-sense and his instantaneous reflexes, hitting him with anything is near impossible. Can't forget that Spidey knows Storm and he's not stupid to not expect most of the attacks listed above. Plus Peter is a damn genius, he has defeated some of the most powerful villains without the use of force.

#15 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Spitter-man.

#16 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm!

#17 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe nobody posted the pick of Spider-Man punching her in the face...

#18 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

it never happened

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"it never happened"
It totally happened.
#20 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

mkay

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"mkay"
It better be mkay damnit!
#22 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

it was sir

#23 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

then storm turned around and cut a ho

#25 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"then storm turned around and cut a ho"
LOL, I just thought the picture was fitting.
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"
"
BOUT TIME..NOBODY! LMFAO!!!
#27 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"pixelized said:
"then storm turned around and cut a ho"
LOL, I just thought the picture was fitting.
"
Oh...i didn't even know what happened
#28 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"
"
BOUT TIME..NOBODY! LMFAO!!!"

Vance Astro said:
"I can't believe nobody posted the pick of Spider-Man punching her in the face..."
LMAO! I didn't even realized you said this:P

#29 Posted by Blackjuggy (189 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends if she really wanted to hurt him. if they were holding back spiderman of course would win because he could dodge her attacks web her in a cocoon and ahe would get claustrophobic and pass out. If they were to act out of character try to kill eachother Storm could catch him in a tornado(s) depending on if  he can get away from one of them and send bolts of lightning through the tornado to probably kill him.

#30 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"
"

What he said.
#31 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

which is why storm wins

#32 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"
"

Vance Astro said:
"I can't believe nobody posted the pick of Spider-Man punching her in the face..."

"
Storm should be dead from the punch Spidy gave her. How she is alive is beyond me. Really, i hate these plots that still has character alive after the impossible
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Blackjuggy said:
"Depends if she really wanted to hurt him. if they were holding back spiderman of course would win because he could dodge her attacks web her in a cocoon and ahe would get claustrophobic and pass out. If they were to act out of character try to kill eachother Storm could catch him in a tornado(s) depending on if  he can get away from one of them and send bolts of lightning through the tornado to probably kill him."
DON'T BE SILLY.Spider-Man has no chance of winning.If even she's trying to to hurt Peter she is still going to win.He's not going to hit her with any webbing that is ridiculous.
#34 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummm if that was the case the x-men would be dead or in comas long before they knew who apocalypse was

#35 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"
"

Vance Astro said:

"
Storm should be dead from the punch Spidy gave her. How she is alive is beyond me. Really, i hate these plots that still has character alive after the impossible
"
Don't say such ridiculous things.
#36 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Blackjuggy said:
"Depends if she really wanted to hurt him. if they were holding back spiderman of course would win because he could dodge her attacks web her in a cocoon and ahe would get claustrophobic and pass out. If they were to act out of character try to kill eachother Storm could catch him in a tornado(s) depending on if  he can get away from one of them and send bolts of lightning through the tornado to probably kill him."
DON'T BE SILLY.Spider-Man has no chance of winning.If even she's trying to to hurt Peter she is still going to win.He's not going to hit her with any webbing that is ridiculous."
I could see him pulling it off, but he would have to do it quickly. If he messed around and toyed with Storm, he is going to lose.
#37 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"
"

Vance Astro said:

"
"
Don't say such ridiculous things."
She's human. She should have had her skull cave in.
#38 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Blackjuggy said:
DON'T BE SILLY.Spider-Man has no chance of winning.If even she's trying to to hurt Peter she is still going to win.He's not going to hit her with any webbing that is ridiculous."
LOL...storm FTW
#39 Posted by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Blackjuggy said:
I could see him pulling it off, but he would have to do it quickly. If he messed around and toyed with Storm, he is going to lose.
"
Toying with Storm would be retarded because she's already more powerful than him when she's holding back.
#40 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
The Picture means Nothing. Spider-Man is toast against Storm
#41 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Hedatary said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"
"

Vance Astro said:

"
"
Don't say such ridiculous things."
She's human. She should have had her skull cave in.
"
She's not human...she's a mutant.Spider-Man didn't cave in DD's skull with a punch so he's not going to do it to Storm.
#42 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"Toying with Storm would be retarded because she's already more powerful than him when she's holding back.
"
and would only get her aggrivated
#43 Posted by Queen Kong (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Queen Kong said:
"Toying with Storm would be retarded because she's already more powerful than him when she's holding back.
"
and would only get her aggrivated"
And if you piss Storm off..you end up like Arabian Knight.
#44 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"The Picture means Nothing. Spider-Man is toast against Storm"
It wasn't suppost to LOL.  They weren't even fighting. If you read the comic, he was punching her to "wake" her up.

@QK: Spidey toys with alot of people he shouldn't that is his personality, and sometimes that allows him to win matches. But in this case his best option would be going in quickly and knocking her out with a single punch. I doubt that is what he would do though.
#45 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Queen Kong said:
"pixelized said:
"Queen Kong said:
"
and would only get her aggrivated"
And if you piss Storm off..you end up like Arabian Knight.
"
or flavor flav
#46 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"
"

Vance Astro said:

"
"
He wasn't trying to hurt her.
#47 Edited by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"King Saturn said:
"The Picture means Nothing. Spider-Man is toast against Storm"
It wasn't suppost to LOL.  They weren't even fighting. If you read the comic, he was punching her to "wake" her up.

@QK: Spidey toys with alot of people he shouldn't that is his personality, and sometimes that allows him to win matches. But in this case his best option would be going in quickly and knocking her out with a single punch. I doubt that is what he would do though.
"
Spidey toys with people he has the option to toy with.Toying with Storm would be like me kicking a lion in the face and running.I know the Lion is going to run me down and bite and scratch the f#ck outta me.Quickly knocking her out will be pretty hard when she's in the air.And he's not going to one shot her anyway because there are alot of humans\mutants he doesn't knock out with once punch.
#48 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio

he can one shot her?

#49 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter has a goodshot

#50 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Hedatary said:
"Nobody said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nobody said:
"
"

Vance Astro said:

"
"
He wasn't trying to hurt her.
"
Still, just goes to show you, she could have died from that punch. And spidy always toys with his oppoennts with silly insults and provocations that really, really, really gets the villans hopping mad. In fact, Spiderman is so good with pissing off his opponents they ususally makes mistakes and thats what gives him the edge. Just like Deadpool...though different style.