#1 Posted by spideybat (114 posts) - - Show Bio

which spidey will win 
#2 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

either regular or 2099

#3 Posted by Wine_Did_Me_In (15 posts) - - Show Bio

It comes down to regular or noir. Mostly because Miguel has no spider-sense and therefor no warning if they decided to attack him from behind. Plus the weird light from Noir's goggles would screw up his eyes. After that, 616 takes due to experience and skill. 

Ultimate without symbiote jumps around and then gets curbstomped.

#4 Posted by industrious (482 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd go with 2099. Miguel has no spider-sense, but he can compensate for it assuming he knows he's in a fight via his enhanced senses/reflexes. Additionally, O'Hara, unlike all the others, still has organic webshooters. He can also take more punishment than the other spidey's. Plus, he's got greater offensive abilities than the others(talons, his venomous bite)

The only thing that could be a problem for him is his fanboyishness at meeting the original actual spiderman.

#5 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@industrious: His lack of spider sense vs people with equal speed and reflexes and the added ability of a spider sense is a huge disadvantage, not to mention he isn't a skilled fighter at all.And I defiantly wouldn't say he could take more punishment then the others.His venomous fangs aren't going to be overly helpful either because there strength and reflexes will prevent him being able to get close enough to bite them.LAck of spidersense and any fighting skill at all means the original takes this.
#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

original spidey takes this. he has more skill and experience

#7 Posted by SUPER_ADAPTOID (62 posts) - - Show Bio

616 by experience
#8 Posted by PirateKing69 (4290 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman regular

#9 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

2099 FTW

#10 Posted by wkar (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider Man 2099 win vs the Human Torch 2099 who is at the same level of Namor 616 so i give this to Spider Man 2099

#11 Posted by Hyperlight (5687 posts) - - Show Bio

616 or 2099... leaning towards original

#12 Edited by SirNickTheEpic (589 posts) - - Show Bio

2099 healing factor, indestructible suit, claws and same abilities as the other (minus spider sense), superior intellect, and if this is a fight he won't need spider sense to realise danger and he can use his organic webs wi out needing to re- load... I love Peter but 2099 is by far the superior spiderman and my personal favorite.