2099 wins.
Lil_Cal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Lil_Cal

It's Scarlet Spider! And yes, I know this thread is two years old, still doesn't mean I can't complain.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

2099 wins
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By nightwing91

2099, doesn't have a spider sense, he's at a disadvantage despite his fangs here. Petey takes this, there's no substitute for experience, which he has the most of.he had no combat experience, befor ebeing changed he was a scientist, and he made his own specific style, but it's inferiors to peteys because his lack of the spidersense.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ssejllenrad

O'hara

anthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By anthol

2099 take this.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sherlock
@anthol:@ssejllenrad:@god_spawn:@ComicStooge: 

Original wins here
@nightwing91 said:

" 2099, doesn't have a spider sense, he's at a disadvantage despite his fangs here. Petey takes this, there's no substitute for experience, which he has the most of.he had no combat experience, before being changed he was a scientist, and he made his own specific style, but it's inferiors to peteys because his lack of the spidersense. "

Couldnt have put it better myself
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By jasraj
@god_spawn said:
"2099 wins "

@ComicStooge said:

"2099 wins. "

@ComicStooge said:

"2099 wins. "

@anthol said:

"2099 take this. "

How does 2099 win?, please explain your answer 

I see peter winning here

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15  Edited By jasraj
How does 2099 win???
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#16  Edited By Deadcool

And he always wins...

No Caption Provided
FrankenBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By FrankenBlade
@nightwing91:  
Actually, Miguel DOES have a slightly different version of the spider-sense, as seen in Shattered Dimensions. It's between him and Parker, Reilly is a non-factor.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By nightwing91
@FrankenBlade said:
" @nightwing91:  Actually, Miguel DOES have a slightly different version of the spider-sense, as seen in Shattered Dimensions. It's between him and Parker, Reilly is a non-factor. "
That was for the video game, to make him closer to the others. In the comics he didn't have a spider sense, despite what the video game portrayed.
growup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By growup
@FrankenBlade:
That was for the sake of the gameplay Shattered dimensions isn't canon. Spidey 2099 doesn't have spider-sense.
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By TheGoldenOne

spider-man (peter parker) wins

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By crackerjack82

ok the reason i see 2099 winning, yes the others have the spider sense, but in a three way brawl, with the speed these 3 have, i see it being more a non factor. it is an all out brawl, meaning no sides, 2099, has a razor sharp claws, that will wound the others, and yes his fangs do play a factor, into it

because he lacked the spider sense,Miguel has made up for it with his other senses. All in all, 2099 has had tons of combat experience,in his short run. 

So it is a close fight no matter how we cut this.

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

The Scarlet Spider wins. Pete jokes around too much. 2099 doesn't even have a spider sense. SS takes the situation more seriously.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By crackerjack82
@comicdude23:  you do know 2099's hearing vison and smell are all superhuman levels, this makes up for the lack of a spider sense
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nightwing91
@crackerjack82 said:

" ok the reason i see 2099 winning, yes the others have the spider sense, but in a three way brawl, with the speed these 3 have, i see it being more a non factor. it is an all out brawl, meaning no sides, 2099, has a razor sharp claws, that will wound the others, and yes his fangs do play a factor, into it  because he lacked the spider sense,Miguel has made up for it with his other senses. All in all, 2099 has had tons of combat experience,in his short run.   So it is a close fight no matter how we cut this. "

Not enough to be on the level of Peter far more  exp, and his fangs would play a factor if Peter and Ben didn't have their spider sense, but face it with equal speed, greater experience and the spider sense he won't be able to effectively use the claws, because the other two's spider sense will go off, he may tag them once or twice, but nothing serious. And the fangs he won't be able to use because even in a brawl they're spider sense will still warn them. Your playing up 2099's strengths, but his weakness far out weighs them in this scenario.

And his increased senses are useful for slower opponets, with them being as fast they are very useless here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91:
I disagree. I say Ben wins. Pete does have more exp, but knowing Pete he will joke around. Whilst Ben takes the situtuation more seriously.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackerjack82 said:
" @comicdude23:  you do know 2099's hearing vison and smell are all superhuman levels, this makes up for the lack of a spider sense "

It's not as good and accurate as the Spider Sense
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: Experience is everything in this situation, you don't know if Pete will joke. He can be serious after all, when fighting people he know's are a threat. He knows Miguel and Ben he's not going to joke around. The only advantage Ben has here is his stingers and impact webbing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: Experience is everything in this situation, you don't know if Pete will joke. He can be serious after all, when fighting people he know's are a threat. He knows Miguel and Ben he's not going to joke around. The only advantage Ben has here is his stingers and impact webbing. "

I know exp is good. But Pete has joked around in far more worse situations than this. Pete consisentley jokes around. It's in his character. Pete knows that Venom isn't going  to joke around. But Pete still jokes around. Ben can take Pete's personality to an advantage. Ben never jokes around.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2099 comes last.

SUPER_ADAPTOID

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SUPER_ADAPTOID

616 Pete wins this based on experience and by being super witty.  

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SUPER_ADAPTOID said:
"616 Pete wins this based on experience and by being super witty.   "

Expierence doesn't always mean everything. He consistentley jokes around.
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By crackerjack82
@nightwing91:@comicdude23:  Parker get tagged all the time, and his spidersense is not acute,like you guys seem to suggest it is, it lets him know an attack is coming that it, and perhaps the direction, it is not a one on one fight it is a three way,the spider sense can be overloaded. I am mean anyway we cut this, a Spiderman will win, and that does make me happy, pete jokes,ben does not, miguel is a bit of both. the reason peter jokes is to toss his foes off guard, but this is a spider fight. ben also does not spinnerets in his arms, pete does and O'Hara does. one on one i do not think 2099 could win, it would be a great fight, but in this fight he can use the 3 way to his advantage. BTW the bite can anywhere and work . kick to the mouth fangs go into flesh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackerjack82:
I don't think Pete will win. I think Ben will win. How will he tagg Ben?
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nightwing91
@comicdude23: Most venom stories he doesn't he know's the venom of the last couple of years is a loser, he was never really scared of him because in petes words "a loser in a venom suit is still a loser". 

Pete know's the difference between joke time and when to be serious. He knows Miguel and Ben would be a threat so he would most likely be serious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @comicdude23: Most venom stories he doesn't he know's the venom of the last couple of years is a loser, he was never really scared of him because in petes words "a loser in a venom suit is still a loser".   Pete know's the difference between joke time and when to be serious. He knows Miguel and Ben would be a threat so he would most likely be serious. "

Pete has joked around angainst Wolverine, Carnage, Elektra, Daredevil etc, before. I'm just saying it's really out of Pete's character to not joke around. In most of Pete's fights he always jokes around. Daredevil is one to name, Wolverine is another.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By nightwing91
@crackerjack82: Most of the time he goofs around, when he's serious though as he most likely would be, Miguel will have a hard time hitting him.And Pete doesn't have Spineret's in his arm.  Miguel is the only one with spinerets, pete has web shooters again, and ben has his impact webbing and stingers which are sedative darts. The Spidersense is enough to dodge them, 2099 lacks a spidersense in a 3 way brawl that is a huge disadvantage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightwing91 said:
" @crackerjack82: Most of the time he goofs around, when he's serious though as he most likely would be, Miguel will have a hard time hitting him.And Pete doesn't have Spineret's in his arm.  Miguel is the only one with spinerets, pete has web shooters again, and ben has his impact webbing and stingers which are sedative darts. The Spidersense is enough to dodge them, 2099 lacks a spidersense in a 3 way brawl that is a huge disadvantage."

I can't see Miguel tagging a goofy Pete either.
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By crackerjack82
@comicdude23:  the same way he would tag pete, with a punch. lol no this is really a great fight, man, i wish they would gather all the spiders together again, i really do.
@nightwing91:
pete is threat when he bunkers down, no doubt about it, do you remember how much more effective and serious Miguel became, after meeting peter. I love this fight, and would to see it happen in the books. I loved when 2099 came back via the exiles, and hated his write out. 
But could imagine a war of the spiders tournament,all the spiders, from the universes. That is alot of spiders

oh and pete still has them, the spinnerets, he just doesn't know he has them, they never took them away, just his knowledge of them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackerjack82: 
He won't tagg Ben. Ben is always serious and never jokes around. He uses his powers to the best of his abilities. I don't see O'Hara tagging him. 
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nightwing91
@crackerjack82: That was a different Miguel in  exiles btw. When Peter buckles down he's the best of the 3 he can and will win, miguel likely will be taken out by ben with his stingers and impact webbing. But Ben won't beat peter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Pete buckling down. He consistentley jokes around. Even angainst people like Wolverine.

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By crackerjack82

I see Miguel tagging both of them, i am not saying they wont hit him, just  they way all three fight, they don't fear getting hit, Another advantage O'Hara has, is his ability to take tons of punishment, or at least i believe he take more than the Pete or Ben, both of whom showed they can take alot of punishment

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#43  Edited By SpidermanWins

Although Peter will always be my favorite and in my mind will always be better than Miguel. Miguel has more weapons (like claws, night vision, and blades on his arms) and is a more serious fighter. It is only logical that Miguel would win this confrontation.

PirateKing69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PirateKing69

Pete or Ben got this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PirateKing69 said:
"Pete or Ben got this "

I can agree with this.

@SpidermanWins said:
"Although Peter will always be my favorite and in my mind will always be better than Miguel. Miguel has more weapons (like claws, night vision, and blades on his arms) and is a more serious fighter. It is only logical that Miguel would win this confrontation. "

So is Ben. Ben is basically a serious Peter. Ben has a Spider Sense. His Spider Sense is superior to O'Hara's senses. Ben uses his Spider Sense properly and doesn't joke around. He can    evade weapons and use his Spider Sense as an advantage

@crackerjack82 said:
"I see Miguel tagging both of them, i am not saying they wont hit him, just  they way all three fight, they don't fear getting hit, Another advantage O'Hara has, is his ability to take tons of punishment, or at least i believe he take more than the Pete or Ben, both of whom showed they can take alot of punishment "

Ben can take him. He uses his powers to the best of his abilities and uses his Spider Sense properly. There is no reason why O'Hara should tag him.
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By crackerjack82
@comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
"Pete or Ben got this "

I can agree with this.

@SpidermanWins said:
"Although Peter will always be my favorite and in my mind will always be better than Miguel. Miguel has more weapons (like claws, night vision, and blades on his arms) and is a more serious fighter. It is only logical that Miguel would win this confrontation. "

So is Ben. Ben is basically a serious Peter. Ben has a Spider Sense. His Spider Sense is superior to O'Hara's senses. Ben uses his Spider Sense properly and doesn't joke around. He can    evade weapons and use his Spider Sense as an advantage

@crackerjack82 said:
"I see Miguel tagging both of them, i am not saying they wont hit him, just  they way all three fight, they don't fear getting hit, Another advantage O'Hara has, is his ability to take tons of punishment, or at least i believe he take more than the Pete or Ben, both of whom showed they can take alot of punishment "
Ben can take him. He uses his powers to the best of his abilities and uses his Spider Sense properly. There is no reason why O'Hara should tag him. "
Ben can and will get hit in this fight, even though he uses what he has better than peter, he still gets hit, his spider sense is just like petes, it warns him, its not battle precog. 
The fight with ben and Miguel,  assuming pete is out cold comes down to who can take more damage, it is hard to dodge and hit hard at the same time, if you commit to a power punch, the body cannot dodge, leaving room for to be hit in return. On the other side, to gear your body to dodge you hit with less power, but avoid the counterstrike. So that said, i stand by O'Hara
 What is the highest pain level Ben has taken and stayed conscious? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackerjack82 said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @PirateKing69 said:
"Pete or Ben got this "

I can agree with this.

@SpidermanWins said:

@crackerjack82 said:
Ben can take him. He uses his powers to the best of his abilities and uses his Spider Sense properly. There is no reason why O'Hara should tag him. "
Ben can and will get hit in this fight, even though he uses what he has better than peter, he still gets hit, his spider sense is just like petes, it warns him, its not battle precog.  The fight with ben and Miguel,  assuming pete is out cold comes down to who can take more damage, it is hard to dodge and hit hard at the same time, if you commit to a power punch, the body cannot dodge, leaving room for to be hit in return. On the other side, to gear your body to dodge you hit with less power, but avoid the counterstrike. So that said, i stand by O'Hara  What is the highest pain level Ben has taken and stayed conscious?  "

Ben's Spider Sense is superior to O'Hara's heightened senses. It reacts quicker and is more accurate. O'Hara has the equipment. But his Spider Sense is superior to O'Hara's. I am aware that Pete's Spider Sense is exactly the same to Bens. But Pete jokes around. 

O'Hara has enough speed, strength, agility etc to win. But his senses can't compete. Ok. O'Hara can take Pete.But his senses won't be good enough in the end. Ben CAN counter attack and avoid O'Hara's hits in the end 

Ben can counter attack O'Hara's hits and then quickly react with his own hits. Which O'Hara will not be able to counter due to his inferior senses. 

Ben's durability is like Pete's. He can take hits from Carnage, Venom etc. It's just like Pete's 

This being said i go with Ben
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By karrob

Ben Reily

crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By crackerjack82
@comicdude23: i have enjoyed this, very much, i was just unsure is ben had a higher pain threshold than pete or not, i know O'Hara's is very high, none the less. this has been very enjoyable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@crackerjack82 said:
" @comicdude23: i have enjoyed this, very much, i was just unsure is ben had a higher pain threshold than pete or not, i know O'Hara's is very high, none the less. this has been very enjoyable. "

Agreed. This has been bery enjoyable =]