#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Spiderman

VS

Spider Women

Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

spider women can win... she has a larger array of things to kill spidey with... which spidey is this

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91352 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man.

#4 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio

how

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91352 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"how"
He's faster than her first of all.He has the long range advantage with webbing and 3 times stronger than her.He's also smarter than her.
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

very true

#7 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

This is both current incarnations of the characters.

#8 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Light said:
"how"
He's faster than her first of all.He has the long range advantage with webbing and 3 times stronger than her.He's also smarter than her."
sher got a power boost and she is almost equal to him... the webs do not have unlimited range and she has venom shooters plus the pheramone
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91352 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"This is both current incarnations of the characters."
Yea we know.
#10 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"This is both current incarnations of the characters."
Yea we know."
Oh he asked so I answered his question.
#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91352 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Light said:
"how"
He's faster than her first of all.He has the long range advantage with webbing and 3 times stronger than her.He's also smarter than her."
sher got a power boost and she is almost equal to him... the webs do not have unlimited range and she has venom shooters plus the pheramone
"
She never got a power boost.She's not equal to him in anyway except fighting skill.What is more dangerous..Venom that your immune too,pheramones or webbing that held the Hulk down and almost made Wolverine kill himself?
#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Light said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Light said:
"how"
"
She never got a power boost.She's not equal to him in anyway except fighting skill.What is more dangerous..Venom that your immune too,pheramones or webbing that held the Hulk down and almost made Wolverine kill himself?"

I have a scan of spiderman web holding wolverine do you want me to post it.
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91352 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Light said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Light said:
"how"
"
She never got a power boost.She's not equal to him in anyway except fighting skill.What is more dangerous..Venom that your immune too,pheramones or webbing that held the Hulk down and almost made Wolverine kill himself?"

I have a scan of spiderman web holding wolverine do you want me to post it."
It's not necessary...
#14 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright if no one belives you then I will post it.

#15 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought vance was saying spiderman would win...what would that scan prove?

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91352 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"i thought vance was saying spiderman would win...what would that scan prove?"
nothing.lol
#17 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
#18 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Light said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Light said:
"how"
"
yeah she did and how do you know he is immune to them and how is he going to web her up she isn't a complete idiot
#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91352 posts) - - Show Bio

#20 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"..........."

What is that for.
#21 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else.

#22 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight has already been done.

#23 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman wins.

#24 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Super-Buster said:
"This fight has already been done."

It has oh well.
#25 Posted by Vance Astro (91352 posts) - - Show Bio
Light said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Light said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Light said:
"how"
"
yeah she did and how do you know he is immune to them and how is he going to web her up she isn't a complete idiot
"
SHE DIDN'T GET A F#CKIN POWER BOOST...all she did is regain some powers she had lost.SHE HAS BEEN CLASS 7 FOR LIKE 30 YEARS.He webbed up Iron Man and Iron Man is a genius so take this useless argument and f#ck off somewhere.
#26 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Who can beat Firelord?

Spider-Man.

Not a close battle.

#27 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"

Who can beat Firelord?

Spider-Man.

Not a close battle.

"

That was bad writing man.
#28 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Not saying that she would win but I would imagine that those pharamones must be pretty hard to resist.

#29 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Not saying that she would win but I would imagine that those pharamones must be pretty hard to resist."

Let me guess a$$hole this is a terrible battle.
#30 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone over spiderman, even the lady version of him lol JK

spiderman