SPIDERMAN VS PREDATOR

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By nick_hero22

@matanui123 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

If he can handle Kraven he could handle Predator.

Two different characters, ABC logic doesn't work here. The Predator physically outclasses Kraven and has better gear.

Actually it is the same character essentially. They are the speed/agility are relatively the same proportional strength. Predator is a lot bigger so therefore stronger. They have the same fighting style and the same types of weapons ( melee weapons ) ; wipes blades, spears ect. They both have a hunting style of fighting which encases brute strength and stealth. Plus they both have the same ethics which strongly consists of honor one may speak meaning that they will only fight fairly ie: Kraven doesn't like using weapons such as guns while predators don like using their weapons ( especially their shoulder canons which are OP and only used if completely necessary ). As part of the hunting technique they both also rely strongly on traps and prep which I'm not sure if was originally was stated by the OP but still is again, the same.

In conclusion while ABC logic usually doesn't work in this case it does because they are essentially the same character beyond the exterior therefore we as "viners" can make a pretty accurate hypothesis on which character can beat who ( by that I mean spiderman over predator which you had said ). Although I will admit predator would most likely beat kraven by small margin spiderman completly destroys him so it is a pretty good guess that spiderman could pull off the majority on the predator.

spiderman 8/10 IMO

I agree with everything you said, but based off feats the Predator is clearly superior to Kraven; the Predator is fast enough to keep up with speeding cars on foot and run down subway trains that have been traveling for a extended period of time and they also have the strength necessary to completely destroy a scout helicopter with it's bare fist, punch a truck off-road that was carrying supplies and people, and ripping the plating off of a Panzer German Tank along with having the strength necessary to rip open the pressurized door of a airplane that was in flight (context).

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By matanui123

@nick_hero22: fair enough