SPIDERMAN VS PREDATOR

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SpideyFan113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By SpideyFan113

Please. People who say Spidey would lose to Predators obviously are talking about the Tobey McGuire Spider-man. Spider-man from the comics would own Predator like he was no big deal. Yes, Predators are advanced alien hunters but Venom and Carnage are the only ones who can sneak up on Spidey because they don't activate his Spider sense. Everyone else who have tried to track or sneak up on Spidey have been detected without any problems. Even Black Panther couldn't sneak up on him.

And Predator is nowhere near as strong as Spidey is. If they arm wrestled, Spidey would break Predator's arm in two.

And don't even get me started on his immense agility and reflexes. Every beam or razor Predator shoots at him, he'll dodge NO problem (Hell in AVP, a Xenomorph dodged Predator's beams while it was crawling on a wall).

I didn't even mention his webs, which will be more than strong enough to pin the strongest predator down. In every possible scenario, Spidey is the winner. Game, set, and match!

Avatar image for iknoweverything
IKnowEverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By IKnowEverything

Spidey SttooOooOOoOoOmmmPPpps

Predator gets a little bit killed

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#153  Edited By Strider1992

this went on 7 pages longer than it should have!

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By nick_hero22

Spider-Man should win more often than not, but the Predator would definitely give him a fight to remember. The Predator has the physical stats to compete and skill, expertise, and technology to fight Spider-Man on pretty even terms, what the Predator lacks physically it makes up for with it's skills which have been honed with centuries of training and experience and technology that could kill or critically injuried with one clean hit, but due to Spider-Man's speed and reflexes most of the Predator's ranged and projectile weapons will be pretty useless if Spider-Man takes the fight seriously. So this fight will end up being a close combat brawl which I see Spider-Man taking a slight majority due to him being much more acrobatic which will allow him to outmaneuver the Predator a few times and also Spider-Man can utilize his webbing to slow the Predator down quite a bit and land a few solid hits that will incapacitate him, but on the other hand the only thing the Predator has to do is land one clean hit with it's wrist blades and Spider-Man is finish, and the Predator has the speed and reflexes necessary to keep on a pretty equal pace with Spider-Man, but Spider-Man will have a edge in this department since he is a very agile and acrobatic in his movements. Overall Spider-Man takes this 6.5/10 or 6/10.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#155  Edited By nefarious

Spidey can knock Predator out with one punch. 

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By nick_hero22

@Nefarious said:

Spidey can knock Predator out with one punch.

I doubt it

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By nefarious
@nick_hero22: Why do you doubt it? Spidey has taken on MUCH worst enemies than this Predator who gets beaten by mere humans.
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By jashro44

@Nefarious said:

@nick_hero22: Why do you doubt it? Spidey has taken on MUCH worst enemies than this Predator who gets beaten by mere humans.

In fairness the human showing is a low showing...But yea spider-man shouldn't have much issues.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By nefarious
@jashro44: I agree, it is a low-showing and embarassing, too for the great Predator. Didn't Predator get beaten by Batman, himself?
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By jashro44

@Nefarious: I think so, I might have to double check. I think he lost after beating him all though I'm not sure if thats canon. Just to clarify I'm not saying spider-man would lose and that predator would be a challenge, just saying him having a hard time with average humans isn't the norm.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By nick_hero22

@Nefarious said:

When have you ever seen a Blooded Predator get beat by a human, heck the Predators in the movies which Unblooded and were beaten due to certain circumstances surrounding the fight, they were never outright beaten. Yes the Spider-Man fought stronger foes, but do they possess the experience and skills of a Warrior ranked Predator and techology on a equal level. Spider-Man has consistently had trouble with physically inferior due to their skill level being above his. Now agree that Spider-Man takes the majority but it isn't a stomp by any means.

Durability for the Predator

1. Survive a explosive tipped bullet for a Sniper Rifle and was in pretty good shape.

2. Survive being impaled by a venomous metallic worm twice it's size and was able to continue to hunt it for several hours

3. Unfazed by a Civil War style grenade going off directly in front of it

4. Survive being shot multiple times in the abdomen with a shotgun and have his arm cut off and run around virtually fine

5. Unfazed by being struck by lighting twice

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By Trinity00

Technically the predator should be a 15-20 tonner since Xenomorphs themselves are around that strength level.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By nefarious
@jashro44: Yeah, it isn't canon, nonetheless. I agree, it isn't the norm and it is a bit funny.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By nefarious
@nick_hero22: Interesting. I wonder if Spidey can survive being struck my lightning. Probably, not.
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By nick_hero22

@jashro44 said:

@Nefarious: I think so, I might have to double check. I think he lost after beating him all though I'm not sure if thats canon. Just to clarify I'm not saying spider-man would lose and that predator would be a challenge, just saying him having a hard time with average humans isn't the norm.

Those Predators were inexperienced Unbloods.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By nick_hero22

@Trinity00 said:

Technically the predator should be a 15-20 tonner since Xenomorphs themselves are around that strength level.

I have never seen the Xenomorph display this kind of strength, but they were stated to be a score or more stronger than a human, can tear through reinforced doors pretty easily, and take down power loaders.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Trinity00

@nick_hero22 said:

@Trinity00 said:

I have never seen the Xenomorph display this kind of strength, but they were stated to be a score or more stronger than a human, can tear through reinforced doors pretty easily, and take down power loaders.

they are 20 times stronger than synthetics, a synthetic in the novels is 3 times stronger than a human.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By nick_hero22

@Trinity00 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Trinity00 said:

they are 20 times stronger than synthetics, a synthetic in the novels is 3 times stronger than a human.

Do you have in qoutes for the Synthetics, because the synthetics during the Prometheus-era were stated to have a lifting capacity of 700lbs and I was curious about the Aliens-era synthetics strength level.

Trinity00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Trinity00

@nick_hero22 said:

@Trinity00 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Trinity00 said:

Do you have in qoutes for the Synthetics, because the synthetics during the Prometheus-era were stated to have a lifting capacity of 700lbs and I was curious about the Aliens-era synthetics strength level.

Nah, I can't find the exact quote.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#170  Edited By jwalser3

I feel like the spider sense would help a lot with the predators cloaking. Then it would just come down too hand to hand.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By nick_hero22

@Trinity00 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Trinity00 said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Trinity00 said:

Nah, I can't find the exact quote.

Do you have an idea of what it says?

SpideyFan113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By SpideyFan113

@deadpool6_6_6: Please tell me you're not talking about the Sam Raimi movie Spider-man. Cuz its very clear to everyone that comic Spidey would destroy even the most elite Predator.

hermankeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By hermankeson

Where are people getting these crazy predator strength feats? In normal AvP verse the young blooded yautja are the physically strongest ones, but they aren't anywhere near even spidermans strength, they are supposed to be around gorilla strength, but they are very durable because of their thick Kevlar like skin. They aren't the great hunters they are because of their physical strength, they are almost always outclassed physically by all their prays, they rely on their hunting skills, ''Godlike reflexes'' and weaponary

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By nick_hero22

@hermankeson said:

Where are people getting these crazy predator strength feats? In normal AvP verse the young blooded yautja are the physically strongest ones, but they aren't anywhere near even spidermans strength, they are supposed to be around gorilla strength, but they are very durable because of their thick Kevlar like skin. They aren't the great hunters they are because of their physical strength, they are almost always outclassed physically by all their prays, they rely on their hunting skills, ''Godlike reflexes'' and weaponary

So punching and sending a supply truck through the air with a punch, easily ripping through a reinforced door, destroying a scout helicopter with a couple of punches, and throwing a decapitated head so hard that it knocks over a military jeep carrying 4 people is classified as Gorilla level strength? Movie Predators are strong, but the novels and comics showcases more and better physical feats. They are great hunters they engage Colonial Marines, Xenomorphs who are roughly they're equals, Synthetics, and other species of organisms from all over the Milky Way Galaxy.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By nick_hero22

@SpideyFan113 said:

@deadpool6_6_6: Please tell me you're not talking about the Sam Raimi movie Spider-man. Cuz its very clear to everyone that comic Spidey would destroy even the most elite Predator.

Spider-Man doesn't stomp by any means, the Predator has the speed and reflexes to compete with Spider-Man who has a history of losing to fighters inferior to him due to them being more skilled in combat.

SpideyFan113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By SpideyFan113

@nick_hero22:

I dunno what fights you're specifically talking about but comparing anyone's speed and reflexes to Spidey is a direct insult to him. His enemies have described him as "a flash of red and blue". Observe...

I've seen every Predator movie and I've never seen a Predator move anywhere close to that fast. And a Predator's durability without armor isn't that impressive. In the first Pred movie, a Predator was killed with a counterweight trap. Now with their armor, I'm pretty sure Predator's can take more damage, but Spider-man has survived an explosion that was capable of destroying an entire building, without armor. And survived having an entire building crushed above him. Spidey's way too quick, smart, and strong for Predator. And Spidey's fighting style has vastly improved over the ages.

Avatar image for killerfacepwnez
killerfacepwnez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By killerfacepwnez

@SpideyFan113: dude you need to stop using pis feats and out of context scans. spiderman is a crap character and hes going to die in this fight

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#178  Edited By Ferro Vida
@killerfacepwnez: Flagged. No need to antagonize anyone.
TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#179  Edited By TheSuperHuman

Let's not piss around the bush. This is a horrible battle, and the guy who made it just wanted to outshine Spider-Man (despite his lack thereof). We all know, or, most of us know, that Spider-Man due to his strength, speed, reflex, agility, and Spider-Sense advantages puts Predator in his place. Predator has better tech, but that's it. In case attempts to countdown the nuke, Spider-Man can easily evade it. Sorry to be blatantly rude, but I had to invoke my two cents.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#180  Edited By Mercy_

@killerfacepwnez said:

@SpideyFan113: dude you need to stop using pis feats and out of context scans. spiderman is a crap character and hes going to die in this fight

Second time I've had to speak to you today for antagonizing others. Third warning, in two days nonetheless. You have a 24 hour ban to cool off. You have one chance to shape up when you come back and then you're done for good.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By nick_hero22

@SpideyFan113 said:

@nick_hero22:

I dunno what fights you're specifically talking about but comparing anyone's speed and reflexes to Spidey is a direct insult to him. His enemies have described him as "a flash of red and blue". Observe...

I've seen every Predator movie and I've never seen a Predator move anywhere close to that fast. And a Predator's durability without armor isn't that impressive. In the first Pred movie, a Predator was killed with a counterweight trap. Now with their armor, I'm pretty sure Predator's can take more damage, but Spider-man has survived an explosion that was capable of destroying an entire building, without armor. And survived having an entire building crushed above him. Spidey's way too quick, smart, and strong for Predator. And Spidey's fighting style has vastly improved over the ages.

The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it, not without a chance at a headshot sans helmet. - South China Sea

PREDATOR: Cold War by Nathan Archer ISB 0-553-57493-0

Pages 208 - 209

For a moment the spear supported him; then the incredibly sharp spearhead cut through his spine and he slid down the shaft.

Blood ran down the shaft ahead of the dying Russian and he landed facedown in a pool of his own blood, cooling quickly on the ice.

The spear was snatched from his back by a shadow, indistinct figure and the second man down cut loose with his AK-100, spraying bullets at the barely glimpsed spear wielding killer.

The thing moved so fast it almost seemed to be dodging the bullets as it turned and ran back down the canyon. The Russian charged after it, bellowing.

Page 210

Someone, Pushkov or someone obeying Pushkov, fired; Gunin felt burning lines of pain as bullets tore through his right sleeve and through his arm but the pain was not bad, not enough to make him scream-- the spikes had already hurt him enough to deaden his sensitivity.

The creature holding the spear seemed to side-step the bullets easily.

Then it jabbed the spear forward, and Gunin no longer worried about spikes or bullets, or anything else as the thing cut his heart out with a single quick gesture.

After that, the alien disappeared, blurring into invisibility

Page 213

"I care about something," she told him, "I care about my men!"

"Yeah, I care about something," Schaefer said. "I care about the fact that when that thing's done with your friends, it'll probably find us. Do you have a knife?"

She blinked up at him. "A knife?"

"Those things are fast enough to dodge bullets, if they see them coming," Schaefer explained. "And even if you hit them, they're damn near bulletproof. Knives, well... they can dodge knives too, if they have a chance but I don't intend to give this one a chance."

Alien vs Predator War by S.D. Perry ISBN 0-553-57732-8

Page 172 to 173

The Queen continued in her bursts of screams, all but hidden by a mass of her minions, bugs jumping into the battle as more came out of the dark, running at the Hunters, the Hunters dancing and cutting like samurai-- both alien groups slowly, steadily gaining ground on the three humans.

Lara didn't think about it, couldn't, aiming and firing and aiming again, the bugs blasted into acid splash as the Hunters dodged and fought, and somehow managed not to die-- CLICK CLICK CLICK-- AND Lara heard Noguchi's weapon go dry, even over the screams and explosions, as chilling as terrible as the Queen's fury.

"The predator came out of the spaceship again, in full armour. Gustat had a clear shot, and the ArmaLite AR-50 wasn't a joke. He would probably make a dent in the Predator's armour, maybe even several dents. Possibly kill him, although the creatures reflexes were so freakishly fast that Gustat doubted it, not without a chance at a headshot sans helmet." - South China Sea

Caughts a subway train on foot and kicks in the windows and kills everyone onboard

Fast enough to evade gunfire and grab a scientist and manages to jump a gate that is several feet tall

Capable of keeping up with a speeding car on foot

Dodges a Bazooka at close range

Dodges missiles from a Helicopter at close range

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By nick_hero22

@SpideyFan113 said:

@nick_hero22:

1) It isn't a direct insult to Spider-Man because it is true, the Predator has moved fast enough to the point that he could be barely seen and then gave off the illusion of dodging from a AK-100 which is highly impressive in my opinion. The Predator has other feats among that suggesting that speed and reflex-wise that he compete with Spider-Man who had been defeated by slower opponents than a Predator in terms of speed. Despite Spider-Man physical advantages he is a incompetent fighter which the reason why he has trouble with people like Batrco and Daredevil.

2) The Predators have feats outside of the movies, just wanted to point that out. No, the Predator wasn't killed by a trap, the Predator had a log that weighted several hundred pounds dropped on it's unarmored head, and even though wounded he still had the strength to throw the log off of him and activate his wrist gauntlet to explode due to his state.

3) The Predator has durability feats to suggest that he can tank some hits, but I agree that a few solid punches should take him out of commission.

Durability for the Predator

1. Survive a explosive tipped bullet for a Sniper Rifle and was in pretty good shape.

2. Survive being impaled by a venomous metallic worm twice it's size and was able to continue to hunt it for several hours

3. Unfazed by a Civil War style grenade going off directly in front of it

4. Survive being shot multiple times in the abdomen with a shotgun and have his arm cut off and run around virtually fine

5. Unfazed by being struck by lighting twice

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Picard

This is a spite. Spider-man stomps. In first movie Predator was critically injured and incapacitated by large wooden log. Let's be generous and say that this log weighed a ton - I doubt that but, let's be generous. One ton log, falling from relatively low height completely eliminated Predator from the fight. And Spider-man have at lest 10 tones strenght. He also have reflexes to dodge everything that Predator thrown at him - at lest 10 times faster than human plus six sense that warn him about the danger.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By nick_hero22

@Picard said:

This is a spite. Spider-man stomps. In first movie Predator was critically injured and incapacitated by large wooden log. Let's be generous and say that this log weighed a ton - I doubt that but, let's be generous. One ton log, falling from relatively low height completely eliminated Predator from the fight. And Spider-man have at lest 10 tones strenght. He also have reflexes to dodge everything that Predator thrown at him - at lest 10 times faster than human plus six sense that warn him about the danger.

I like how you bring up a low feat from the first movie which is kind of irrelevant here since we aren't using the Predator from the first movie. The Predator wasn't eliminated by that log he still had the strength to throw it off and laugh about it, but like you said he was hurt. Again this is a low feat, Spider-Man has been hurt and injured by hits from people like Daredevil who has olympic level strength, so if you want to bring up low feats I can play that game as well. The Predators has physical stats (They are about 3-5 tonners) that are beyond the human limit, his speed and reflexes are high enough that he will be able to keep pretty equal pace with Spider-Man and along with his technology he should handle himself fairly well, the Predator's helmet allows them to plot trajectories of thrown weapons, yes I believe that Spider-Man would be a hard target to hit, but he has been tagged before so it's not like he is untouchable. What the Predator lacks in physical stats he makes up with his technology and skills which surpasses that of Spider-Man, like I said before it will only take one clean hit from the Predator's wrist blades to put Spider-Man down, but if Spider-Man is fighting seriously and utilizing his physical capabilities to their fullest he would take the majority.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By jashro44

@nick_hero22: If you are referring to the time batroc fight where captain america was present I have been told its from marvel adventures and isn't canon.

Picard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Picard

@nick_hero22 said:

@Picard said:

I like how you bring up a low feat from the first movie which is kind of irrelevant here since we aren't using the Predator from the first movie. The Predator wasn't eliminated by that log he still had the strength to throw it off and laugh about it, but like you said he was hurt. Again this is a low feat, Spider-Man has been hurt and injured by hits from people like Daredevil who has olympic level strength, so if you want to bring up low feats I can play that game as well. The Predators has physical stats (They are about 3-5 tonners) that are beyond the human limit, his speed and reflexes are high enough that he will be able to keep pretty equal pace with Spider-Man and along with his technology he should handle himself fairly well, the Predator's helmet allows them to plot trajectories of thrown weapons, yes I believe that Spider-Man would be a hard target to hit, but he has been tagged before so it's not like he is untouchable. What the Predator lacks in physical stats he makes up with his technology and skills which surpasses that of Spider-Man, like I said before it will only take one clean hit from the Predator's wrist blades to put Spider-Man, but if Spider-Man is fighting seriously and utilizing his physical capabilities to their fullest he would take the majority.

First of all it dosen't metter if we are using Predator from the movie or not - it is still this same species and it have this same physical limitations, and we saw what it takes to take down Yautja. Of course you can say that older, better trained hunter - if this guy from the movie was indeed young Pred - have higher durability, but this wouldn't be a big difference. You see I can't take as much punishment as - let's say - Mike Tyson, but if a speeding truck hit me and hit Iron Mike, we will both most likely die. There is simply threshold of human resilience, and everything beyond that threshold will kill us, no metter how resilient we are. And we pretty much saw what is this threshold in case of Yautja. Let's even say that elder Predator can take a little more punishment that the one we saw in the movie, even then it would be hard for me to accept that one Predator is crushed by heavy, wooden log and other can shrug off punches from a guy who can lift a truck or railway carriage, and fight on. I find this highly improbable. As for Spidey being hurt by Daredevil, 1) I belive that people like Daredevil are not olimpic level, they are peak human, and it is little more in terms of strenght etc. 2) I consider it to be PIS since we all saw Parker being hit by a lot stronger opponents like Venom, Rhino or even the Hulk. As for Predator's weapons - Parker fought with people equipped with advanced technology before, and he have better reflexes and spider-sense, with give him limited precognition. When you consider all this things is really hard to belive that Predator really can tag him. As for skills: why you said that Predator have better skills? Look at Spidey's rogues gallery, Predator don't fight people on that level. But we agree on one thing, Parker would take majority.

SpideyFan113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By SpideyFan113

@killerfacepwnez: Its not PIS. From the VERY beginning Spider-man has been able to do amazing feats like that. You can't just label EVERY amazing feat an underestimated superhero has done as PIS.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By progenitorigin

As epic as a full blooded elder Yautja is, Spidey's spider-sense would be his trump card, that, along with his incredible speed and strength would simply be too much for the Yautja hunter.

SpideyFan113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By SpideyFan113

@nick_hero22: I have to admit. Those are some very impressive feats for a Predator. While I have to admit a Pred's speed could compete with Spider-mans, their agility can't. Spider-man's ligaments are extremely powerful but very loose, giving Spidey the ability to do amazing dodging feats. I don't see a Predator being able to dodge dozens of lazers and missiles at the same time like Spidey has done. And I'd also like to mention Spidey's webbing, its proven to be stronger than steel and durable enough to hand missile explosions!

As an added proof of its strength, its been proven that Spidey's webbing requires 120 lbs of force per square millimeter to break. Which means it would take 54 kilograms of strength to break through just a millimeter of Spidey's webbing, half a ton of force to break through a centimeter, and several hundred tons to break through enough webbing that would succumb the entire body. Although I believe a Predator's blades could cut through that (being made of a powerful element that isn't in the human periodic table) if Spidey gets the Predator in a position where he can't activate any blades or making cutting impossible it would end the fight. I'm of course talking about a fight with a really powerful Pred, like an elite, a fight with Predator rookies or somewhere in the middle would be just too easy of a fight. And Spidey's fighting skills are more impressive than you'd think, he's taken down an army of 117 armored, moderatly skilled fighters with swords and guns by himself. He also took down some ninjas from "The Hand".

I have to admit, you've made me gain a whole lot more respect for Predators. Its fun to discuss with people who actually know what they're talking about. :)

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By nick_hero22

@Picard said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Picard said:

I like how you bring up a low feat from the first movie which is kind of irrelevant here since we aren't using the Predator from the first movie. The Predator wasn't eliminated by that log he still had the strength to throw it off and laugh about it, but like you said he was hurt. Again this is a low feat, Spider-Man has been hurt and injured by hits from people like Daredevil who has olympic level strength, so if you want to bring up low feats I can play that game as well. The Predators has physical stats (They are about 3-5 tonners) that are beyond the human limit, his speed and reflexes are high enough that he will be able to keep pretty equal pace with Spider-Man and along with his technology he should handle himself fairly well, the Predator's helmet allows them to plot trajectories of thrown weapons, yes I believe that Spider-Man would be a hard target to hit, but he has been tagged before so it's not like he is untouchable. What the Predator lacks in physical stats he makes up with his technology and skills which surpasses that of Spider-Man, like I said before it will only take one clean hit from the Predator's wrist blades to put Spider-Man, but if Spider-Man is fighting seriously and utilizing his physical capabilities to their fullest he would take the majority.

First of all it dosen't metter if we are using Predator from the movie or not - it is still this same species and it have this same physical limitations, and we saw what it takes to take down Yautja. Of course you can say that older, better trained hunter - if this guy from the movie was indeed young Pred - have higher durability, but this wouldn't be a big difference. You see I can't take as much punishment as - let's say - Mike Tyson, but if a speeding truck hit me and hit Iron Mike, we will both most likely die. There is simply threshold of human resilience, and everything beyond that threshold will kill us, no metter how resilient we are. And we pretty much saw what is this threshold in case of Yautja. Let's even say that elder Predator can take a little more punishment that the one we saw in the movie, even then it would be hard for me to accept that one Predator is crushed by heavy, wooden log and other can shrug off punches from a guy who can lift a truck or railway carriage, and fight on. I find this highly improbable. As for Spidey being hurt by Daredevil, 1) I belive that people like Daredevil are not olimpic level, they are peak human, and it is little more in terms of strenght etc. 2) I consider it to be PIS since we all saw Parker being hit by a lot stronger opponents like Venom, Rhino or even the Hulk. As for Predator's weapons - Parker fought with people equipped with advanced technology before, and he have better reflexes and spider-sense, with give him limited precognition. When you consider all this things is really hard to belive that Predator really can tag him. As for skills: why you said that Predator have better skills? Look at Spidey's rogues gallery, Predator don't fight people on that level. But we agree on one thing, Parker would take majority.

1) Yes it does matter because it's a difference in rank, a Warrior is much more skilled and experience than Unblooded Predator who has only a few years of actual combat experience. Yes the Predators do have physical limitation but you went out of your way to pick the lowest of the low, to help you present a case which in my opinion is pretty pathetic. As you have been told before both the Predator and Spider-Man have low showing, all established characters have them. While the Predator has a log that weight several hundred pounds dropped on his head, Spider-Man is getting beaten several times by people liking Daredevil who aren't even peak human. And I like the fact that you write this off as PIS, but Peter Parker has a history of losing to inferior fighters which is pretty consistent with his character since he is a untrained incompetent fighter. And since you want to continue to use this one low showing and try to lowball the Predator, I'm going to lowball the hell out Spider-Man.

2) I have posted several of the Predator's durability feats, but to ignore those to cling on one low showing that wasn't that bad compared to a 10 tonner getting hurt by someone with Olympic level strength and other attributes. Predators are capable of surviving falls that where several meters and crack the ground beneath them, being struck by lighting and being unfazed by it, tanking multiple shots to the abdomen from a shotgun and having his arm cut and run around just fine, having a explosive tipped bullet fired from a Sniper Rifle shred through multiple vital organs and be in good condition, having a venomous metallic worm twice it's size impale it through the chest and be able to hunt it for several hours, and etc. These are feats of the Predator's durability and pain threshold, which you try to downplay and ignore in favor of one low showing to try to give your arguement some substance which doesn't work on me since I'm very knowledgable on the Yautja Universe.

3) Who has Spider-Man fought that has equal technology to the Predator? He has superhuman speed, reflexes, and spider-sense, but yet he still struggles with skilled fighters who have inferior physical stats. Predators hunt hives of Xenomorphs, Synthetics, Colonial Marines, and various species across the galaxy, most of the people that are in Spider-Man's rogue gallery are not skilled fighters and mainly rely on their powers and physical stats and definitely aren't packing the kind of technology that a Predator would have access to. Warrior is a independent hunter who relies mainly on his own battlefield prowess and skill to hunt Xenomorphs, Humans, and other species rather than with a clan.

Spider-Man vs Daredevil

http://img349.imageshack.us/my.php?...an16pg109ln.jpg

http://img349.imageshack.us/my.php?...an16pg117ay.jpg

http://img349.imageshack.us/my.php?image=34lu.jpg

http://img349.imageshack.us/my.php?image=44wk.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13lp1.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=24mv.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=32lb.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=49qq.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=57yz.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=61kz.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=17bh.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21lb.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=36mq1.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14ov.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=23rm.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=36sa.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=49ir.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14is.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20pc.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=36gw.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=42eb.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=55hh.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=62zy.jpg

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=72pg.jpg

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By nick_hero22

@SpideyFan113 said:

@nick_hero22: I have to admit. Those are some very impressive feats for a Predator. While I have to admit a Pred's speed could compete with Spider-mans, their agility can't. Spider-man's ligaments are extremely powerful but very loose, giving Spidey the ability to do amazing dodging feats. I don't see a Predator being able to dodge dozens of lazers and missiles at the same time like Spidey has done. And I'd also like to mention Spidey's webbing, its proven to be stronger than steel and durable enough to hand missile explosions!

As an added proof of its strength, its been proven that Spidey's webbing requires 120 lbs of force per square millimeter to break. Which means it would take 54 kilograms of strength to break through just a millimeter of Spidey's webbing, half a ton of force to break through a centimeter, and several hundred tons to break through enough webbing that would succumb the entire body. Although I believe a Predator's blades could cut through that (being made of a powerful element that isn't in the human periodic table) if Spidey gets the Predator in a position where he can't activate any blades or making cutting impossible it would end the fight. I'm of course talking about a fight with a really powerful Pred, like an elite, a fight with Predator rookies or somewhere in the middle would be just too easy of a fight. And Spidey's fighting skills are more impressive than you'd think, he's taken down an army of 117 armored, moderatly skilled fighters with swords and guns by himself. He also took down some ninjas from "The Hand".

I have to admit, you've made me gain a whole lot more respect for Predators. Its fun to discuss with people who actually know what they're talking about. :)

1) You are right :) Spider-Man does have better agility and is extremely acrobatic, this will be a great factor in this fight because it will allow to outmaneuver the Predator if he plays it smart. On the other hand his speed and agility doesn't make him untouchable to has been tagged and defeated by less agile and acrobatic fighters. His webbing it also be useful in this fight of he uses them creatively and avoid close combat with Predator since his wrist blades really wouldn't have much trouble cut through them since they were able to effortlessly tear apart a tank that had to 2 inches of steel plates .

2) While Spider-Man is taking down armour canon fodders, a Warrior Predator would be killing dozens of xenomorphs who have extremely durable exoskeleton (it takes armor piercing and high caliber to effectively penetrate their exoskeleton) and they have physical stats comparable to the Predator and some strains such as a Warrior, Praetorian, and etc. would outclass them physically.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By jashro44

@nick_hero22: Your first fight was against a mind controlled spider-man who had to take orders from the ringmaster. Daredevil even states he can't out fight spider-man and his only chance is to out think and this was from a time when spider-man rarely used his speed and agility as well (he has come a long way). Your next fight is a win I guess but I question if spider-mans abilities were down played. Spider-man should have broke daredevils ropes effortlessly. Your next fight dare devil remarks the only reason he won was because spider-mans spider-sense was off due to his mental state, he even states the only reason he won was because spider-man was so worked up. The final fight daredevil lost despite spider-man acting irrationally (again) and his using a special gun on his spider-sense.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By nick_hero22

@jashro44 said:

@nick_hero22: Your first fight was against a mind controlled spider-man who had to take orders from the ringmaster. Daredevil even states he can't out fight spider-man and his only chance is to out think and this was from a time when spider-man rarely used his speed and agility as well (he has come a long way). Your next fight is a win I guess but I question if spider-mans abilities were down played. Spider-man should have broke daredevils ropes effortlessly. Your next fight dare devil remarks the only reason he won was because spider-mans spider-sense was off due to his mental state, he even states the only reason he won was because spider-man was so worked up. The final fight daredevil lost despite spider-man acting irrationally (again) and his using a special gun on his spider-sense.

I'm using these feats to show Picard what it is like to low ball a character.

VenomousDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By VenomousDragon

Im still gonna go with spidey but it wont be an easy win.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By nick_hero22

@VenomousDragon said:

Im still gonna go with spidey but it wont be an easy win.

Spider-Man does win, I don't think anyone is arguing against that.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By ALMIGHTY

If he can handle Kraven he could handle Predator.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By nick_hero22

@ALMIGHTY said:

Two different characters, ABC logic doesn't work here. The Predator physically outclasses Kraven and has better gear.

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By matanui123

@nick_hero22 said:

@ALMIGHTY said:

Two different characters, ABC logic doesn't work here. The Predator physically outclasses Kraven and has better gear.

Actually it is the same character essentially. They are the speed/agility are relatively the same proportional strength. Predator is a lot bigger so therefore stronger. They have the same fighting style and the same types of weapons ( melee weapons ) ; wipes blades, spears ect. They both have a hunting style of fighting which encases brute strength and stealth. Plus they both have the same ethics which strongly consists of honor one may speak meaning that they will only fight fairly ie: Kraven doesn't like using weapons such as guns while predators don like using their weapons ( especially their shoulder canons which are OP and only used if completely necessary ). As part of the hunting technique they both also rely strongly on traps and prep which I'm not sure if was originally was stated by the OP but still is again, the same.

In conclusion while ABC logic usually doesn't work in this case it does because they are essentially the same character beyond the exterior therefore we as "viners" can make a pretty accurate hypothesis on which character can beat who ( by that I mean spiderman over predator which you had said ). Although I will admit predator would most likely beat kraven by small margin spiderman completly destroys him so it is a pretty good guess that spiderman could pull off the majority on the predator.

spiderman 8/10 IMO

Avatar image for robocopslayert800
RobocopSlayerT800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spiderman easily with Spiderman senses and speed. All it really took for Arnold, Danny and Royce to beat a Predator was to cover themselves in mudd and fire and fire messed up Predators vision. Spiderman could definitely take it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By dondave

Spider-man ftw