Spiderman VS Paralyzer

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lorbo

Spiderman VS Paralyzer: Location New York. Battle Starts 70 ft away on the streets.

Claire's Superpowers: Paralyzer (my OC for fanfic).

X-Ray/Telescopic/Infrared Vison

Levitation: Herself and anything else she wants. The heavier the item the more concentration it takes. This can be thrown off by distractions.

Adhesion: She can even run up the walls wearing shoes. She can make her clothes adhere to stuff as well.

Weapons/tools: Paralyzer Arrows: They have suction cups at the end that usually have the effect of paralysis. Makes the body limp and unable to move as long as arrow is attached. In fact the only thing hit people can do is talk. The arrows can also lock on to and follow a target at the speed they were fired. The target is chose by the archer, the arrows have a mental link with her.

And that's it. I massively depowered her a great deal because there is no thrill or excitement without danger to the character. It is more impressive taking down guys and bots who are waay more powerful than you anyway.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Edited 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
Post by lorbo (745 posts) See mini bioLevel 10
Online Now
jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Spider man although I like your charecter.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: Spider man although I like your charecter.

How? The arrows can follow Spidey unless he swats them down. Also she can levitate fast to get away.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Shawnbaby

The same applies to bullets with arrows.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Spiderman can jump extremely high and follow her. He is arguably more physicly powerful than captain america who has amazing feats of upper body strength and other things like jumping 2 stories. He also has his webs which he can swing and use momentum to catch her in the air. He can web the arrows easy.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: Spiderman can jump extremely high and follow her. He is arguably more physicly powerful than captain america who has amazing feats of upper body strength and other things like jumping 2 stories. He also has his webs which he can swing and use momentum to catch her in the air. He can web the arrows easy.

Maybe so..but here is how the battle would go.

She would fire off arrows from the get go. Spidey would jump forward and shoot webbing, but by then she would already be levitating.

Then she would shoot off the rest of her arrows. Spidey would knock them down somehow. Then she would levitate upward as fast as she could.

No winners. Leaving a confused Spidey looking up into the sky.

That's my take anyway. There is no way he's gonna catch her while he's dodging arrows.

And unless he can close a 70 ft distance in a few leaps that won't happen.

Are you saying he can jump forward 30 ft just like he can jump up 30 ft? He might have a chance then...but still she would already be trying to escape once she realized the arrows weren't working.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: There 70 ft away so that automatically starts off wrong. You see he will already be on the roof tops of new york giving him height advantage. He could easily go after her while dodging the arrows. He could grab her and make the arrows hit her. The spider sense would not let any of them hit him and his strength is above hers. But since they have that psychic link the one thing that sounds odd. he would grab her, snap her neck, and web up all the arrows. And let's say the battle is like how you said it would start. The spider sense let's him see all around him and so he could dodge them and go after her. He can simply smack the arrows away with his bullet level speed reaction. And even if there is a 70 ft gap, there in NY so he can use the area to give him a boost besides his high jump.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Shawnbaby

@lorbo said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

She would fire off arrows from the get go. Spidey would jump forward and shoot webbing, but by then she would already be levitating.

Then she would shoot off the rest of her arrows. Spidey would knock them down somehow. Then she would levitate upward as fast as she could.

That's my take anyway. There is no way he's gonna catch her while he's dodging arrows.

Are you saying he can jump forward 30 ft just like he can jump up 30 ft? He might have a chance then...but still she would already be trying to escape once she realized the arrows weren't working.

Spider-Man can easily clear 70 feet in seconds...I don't think you understand exactly how fast he is. The world record for the 60m dash (which is almost 200 feet...over 2/12 times further than Spidey has to go) is 6.39 seconds. That's an Olympic level human...Spider-Man is much faster than any Olympic human.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By butterflykyss

cool character :)

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lorbo

@Shawnbaby said:

@lorbo said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

Spider-Man can easily clear 70 feet in seconds...I don't think you understand exactly how fast he is.

I have only seen him on the animated series. Those are the feats I am going by. The original fox series.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Oh if we use him then he speed blitzs her. They have laser guns and lasers are at light speed and they can all doge them. He is at light speed. He snaps her neck in a few seconds.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lorbo

@butterflykyss said:

cool character :)

Thanks, I figured I gave her enough power to at least escape dangers that would mean automatic defeat for a normal person. And the powers would work extremely well if she was with a team. She could be the sniper. Because although the arrows don't kill they do follow their targets, unless they are somehow knocked out the air or caught before they hit.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Shawnbaby

@lorbo said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lorbo said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

Spider-Man can easily clear 70 feet in seconds...I don't think you understand exactly how fast he is.

I have only seen him on the animated series. Those are the feats I am going by. The original fox series.

Maybe you should stick to using characters you actually know something about then.

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lorbo

@Shawnbaby said:

@lorbo said:

@Shawnbaby said:

@lorbo said:

@jamesbyng188 said:

Maybe you should stick to using characters you actually know something about then.

I thought Spidey in the animated series was just like comic spidey. Are you saying that all comic versions are OP against their cartoon selves?

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: For the most part

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: For the most part

Oh well...I have watched the cartoons, hardly read the comics. I actually prefer the cartoons. At least the one from fox.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Well.... Paralyzer dies...... Time for a resuerection..... No but really your charecter is pretty cool. Although what you said about being able to take down the hulk seems a bit far fetched.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shawnbaby

@jamesbyng188 said:

@lorbo: Well.... Paralyzer dies...... Time for a resuerection..... No but really your charecter is pretty cool. Although what you said about being able to take down the hulk seems a bit far fetched.

Based on his own statements... He's probably basing that on Lou Ferrigno's Hulk...

lorbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By lorbo

@jamesbyng188 said:

Her arrows are designed to paralyze stuff..so they work. They do what they were made for. Namely to paralyze stuff.

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jamesbyng188

@Shawnbaby: I rephrase my statement. It's either him or the carton hulk

jamesbyng188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jamesbyng188

@lorbo: Hulk and many other beings like that have a advanced biological dense structure. Him Thor Juggernaut have survived tasers and other paralizing effects even some from Dr. Strange the sorcerer supremme. And I think Strange's spells are above an arrow.