• 96 results
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By courtney12490
@Matezoide: I didn't? My apologies, I'll go do that right now.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Ferro Vida

Well... Unless this is AoA Nightcrawler he won't be willing to really use those weapons, or his teleporting, to his full ability. Spider-man should take this fairly easily.

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Matezoide2
@courtney12490: 
ho,you dont have to apologize,Courtney (good username btw),i am just being an silly,you dont have to reply if you dont want to :)
spiderguylll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By spiderguylll

remember Spidey vs the spot on the 90s cartoon? He used his spider-sense to see where he was teleporting

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By courtney12490
@Matezoide: Thank you :) It's not very original. 

@spiderguylll said:
" remember Spidey vs the spot on the 90s cartoon? He used his spider-sense to see where he was teleporting "
That's not canon.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Matezoide2
@courtney12490 said:
" @Matezoide: Thank you :) It's not very original. 

@spiderguylll said:
" remember Spidey vs the spot on the 90s cartoon? He used his spider-sense to see where he was teleporting "
That's not canon. "
and Spot is immune to his Spider-Sense
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@spidey 15:  oh come on look at the scans Spider-man humiliated them. If he can do that to the entire team, he can take nightcrawler alone easy.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

nuff said.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By spidey 15
@Crom-Cruach: I know..i have the scans...=]
The only thing that spidey done was webbed some of them....Rogue had Ms Marvel's powers at the time and if she wanted she could break free....and NC can teleport out...
and Wolvie got thrown away.....
as you said spidey humiliated them but he didn't beat anyone there...
Anyway i know that he can beat NC...=]
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By WeaponX510

i dont think so in this specific scenario

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By spidey 15
@WeaponX510 said:
" i dont think so in this specific scenario "
Why? 
=]
OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By OmegaDynasty

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By WeaponX510

just because NC can and is very capable of hitting spidey and he has weapons in this fight and it is in the dark unless spidey has night vision now.....I know his spider sense would usually be the deciding factor but there is only so much it can do......usually i think spidey teabags NC but not now

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By spidey 15
@WeaponX510: First of all, spider-man does not need night vision in order to fight in the dark. If you have read the debate, there were posted scans where spidey had no problem fighting in dark. If you want i can post more scans. 
Also, logically, since spidey will completely rely on his spider-sense, then he will be able to dodge every single hit from Nightcrawler, in a similar way he has been able to do it with Iron Fist. When spidey relies on his sense in the proper way, he is basically untouchable. And since Nightcrawler is not really that durable, 3-4 hits would be enough to put him down. 
=]
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By bag_o_x_men

Kurt doesn't need to hit Spidey.  That's what everyone seems to be getting hung up on.  The OP states that Kurt has a bunch of weapons, so presumably his morals are off.  A port blitz all around Spidey from a distance while throwing the weapons should be enough to wear Spidey down a bit, then Kurt can finish him with a mile high 'port drop.  Even if morals are on, Kurt can 'port blitz and ko Spidey.  All he has to do is touch Spiderman once, and then it's a jaunt on Mr Toad's Wild Ride.  Being a passenger when Kurt 'ports is uncomfortable at best.  When he wants, it is "equivalent to a dozen punches from Wolverine's adamantium laced fists".  That's a single 'port.  He 'port blitzes with Pete, and Petey will be down for the count.

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By WeaponX510
@bag_o_x_men: i was tryna say something like that
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By spidey 15

It's not like spidey would have any trouble knowing where NC will be teleported, since he has already shown the ability to locate people. Also he will be able to know it before, Curt attempt to do since he will already know where he will teleport, before he even attempted to do it, in the same way he knew where Iron Fist would land his strikes.  
=]

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By theicon

spidy wins

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@bag_o_x_men said:
" Kurt doesn't need to hit Spidey.  That's what everyone seems to be getting hung up on.  The OP states that Kurt has a bunch of weapons, so presumably his morals are off.  A port blitz all around Spidey from a distance while throwing the weapons should be enough to wear Spidey down a bit, then Kurt can finish him with a mile high 'port drop.  Even if morals are on, Kurt can 'port blitz and ko Spidey.  All he has to do is touch Spiderman once, and then it's a jaunt on Mr Toad's Wild Ride.  Being a passenger when Kurt 'ports is uncomfortable at best.  When he wants, it is "equivalent to a dozen punches from Wolverine's adamantium laced fists".  That's a single 'port.  He 'port blitzes with Pete, and Petey will be down for the count. "
Why does having a variety of weapons automatically mean Kurt's morals are off? 

Also, Pete has a very high damage soak. Tanking the "equivalent of a dozen punches from Wolverine's adamantium laced fists" (sounds a lot like hyperbole to me) a few times isn't going to bring him down.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By WeaponX510
@spidey 15 said:
" It's not like spidey would have any trouble knowing where NC will be teleported, since he has already shown the ability to locate people. Also he will be able to know it before, Curt attempt to do since he will already know where he will teleport, before he even attempted to do it, in the same way he knew where Iron Fist would land his strikes.  =] "
he's not gunna know where he teleports before he started teleporting. he will sense it when he starts appearing from a teleport
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@WeaponX510 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
" It's not like spidey would have any trouble knowing where NC will be teleported, since he has already shown the ability to locate people. Also he will be able to know it before, Curt attempt to do since he will already know where he will teleport, before he even attempted to do it, in the same way he knew where Iron Fist would land his strikes.  =] "
he's not gunna know where he teleports before he started teleporting. he will sense it when he starts appearing from a teleport "
And you know this... how?
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By karrob

Spiderman

WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By WeaponX510
@(((Prodigy))) said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
he's not gunna know where he teleports before he started teleporting. he will sense it when he starts appearing from a teleport "
And you know this... how? "
his spider sense works from motion threw the air how would he feel him coming if he isnt there yet....once he starts appearing from a teleport he will sense it its a spider senseits not telepathy professor X would know where he's going before he goes but not spidey
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@WeaponX510:   

his spider sense works from motion threw the air how would he feel him coming if he isnt there yet.  

Oh yeah. I forgot that Pete's spider-sense works by feeling air movement. 
/sarcasm 

Spidey 15 probably has more scans than I do to cover this point, but I'll show a few anyway. 

Pinpoints a target in the middle of a crowded subway.
 Pinpoints a target in the middle of a crowded subway.

It's like freeze-frame on a VCR, slowing down the action to a crawl.
 It's like freeze-frame on a VCR, slowing down the action to a crawl.

Figures out which way DD is about to jump.
 Figures out which way DD is about to jump.

Senses that two guys have stolen something.
 Senses that two guys have stolen something.

Any of that look like sensing "the motion through the air" to you?
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By karrob
No his spider sense is a precognitive sense. It does not work off of motion threw the air. Also spiderman has dodged random machine gun fire at point blank without a spider sense. I have no doubts that he will win against NC.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By spidey 15
@WeaponX510 said:
" @(((Prodigy))) said:
" @WeaponX510 said:
" @spidey 15 said:
And you know this... how? "
his spider sense works from motion threw the air how would he feel him coming if he isnt there yet....once he starts appearing from a teleport he will sense it its a spider senseits not telepathy professor X would know where he's going before he goes but not spidey "
OK, let's see what we will do about this. 
His spider-sense, when it is used properly( under this conditions, it will be used properly ), he has been able to actually predict moves. It's an actual precog sense. 

Spider-sense combined with spiderman's speed, allows him to dodge blows BEFORE they are thrown. There is no motion in the air, since the blow has not been thrown yet, obviously. 
      Spider-sense combined with spiderman's speed, allows him to dodge blows BEFORE they are thrown. There is no motion in the air, since the blow has not been thrown yet, obviously. 

Here is a scan that Prodigy posted that proves my point. He figures out where DD will jump. It means that he knows where he will jump before he does it. That means he can sense something without being motion in the air. 

No Caption Provided
=]
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@(((Prodigy))) said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
" Kurt doesn't need to hit Spidey.  That's what everyone seems to be getting hung up on.  The OP states that Kurt has a bunch of weapons, so presumably his morals are off.  A port blitz all around Spidey from a distance while throwing the weapons should be enough to wear Spidey down a bit, then Kurt can finish him with a mile high 'port drop.  Even if morals are on, Kurt can 'port blitz and ko Spidey.  All he has to do is touch Spiderman once, and then it's a jaunt on Mr Toad's Wild Ride.  Being a passenger when Kurt 'ports is uncomfortable at best.  When he wants, it is "equivalent to a dozen punches from Wolverine's adamantium laced fists".  That's a single 'port.  He 'port blitzes with Pete, and Petey will be down for the count. "
Why does having a variety of weapons automatically mean Kurt's morals are off?  Also, Pete has a very high damage soak. Tanking the "equivalent of a dozen punches from Wolverine's adamantium laced fists" (sounds a lot like hyperbole to me) a few times isn't going to bring him down. "
Because all of the weapons listed are weapons that Kurt would never use unless he had his morals off.  Your argument for Spidey's durability is better for soaking damage from the shirukens.  He can't tank his way through a Nightcrawler 'port blitz.  Rogue barely can.  Pete's damage soak seems directly proportionate to his anger/determination.  Unless Pete believes that Kurt is responsible for attacking/ killing someone he loves, a ' port blitz will definitely work, and probably would even if Spidey were that angry.  Like I said, it was hard on Rogue when she had Ms Marvel durability, which is much greater than Spidey's.  If the 'port blitz doesn't work, then Kurt knows that Spidey's durability is high enough for him to survive a 'port drop from a mile or so, and Kurt wins again.  Even if Pete dodges a punch and then grabs Kurt for a throw, or punches and Kurt dodges and grabs Pete, or Pete punches and Kurt takes it in the body (he'll be hurt, but can make the grab then) then it's teleport time, and Peter is done.  All Kurt has to do is touch him.  None of this even takes into account that Kurt can BFR Spidey.  Port a couple miles out to sea and drop Spidey.  If he were angry, Kurt could ' port Peter to Limbo.  During his solo series Kurt teleported to Limbo with the nurse he was dating as a passenger.  Petey in Limbo alone would be in big trouble. Kurt wins here.
WeaponX510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By WeaponX510

well sh*t for real spiders its motion threw the air

(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@WeaponX510 said:
" well sh*t for real spiders its motion threw the air "
Spider-Man isn't a real spider.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@bag_o_x_men:  

Because all of the weapons listed are weapons that Kurt would never use unless he had his morals off.  

Who says Nightcrawler would have to have his morals turned off before he'd be willing to use knives and throwing stars in a fight? Seriously, that doesn't even make sense. You're just assuming something that the OP said nothing about (and the Battles Forum rules state that, if the OP does not specify, assume that all fighters are in character).  

He can't tank his way through a Nightcrawler 'port blitz.  Rogue barely can.   

I'm not so sure about that.

No Caption Provided

"Jumped 800 miles inside a minute." 
Nightcrawler's max porting range is 3 miles. That means Rogue withstood well over 200 teleports in less than a minute, and she's not even phased. 
I realize that current Rogue is more used to teleporting than she used to be, but this still says something for peoples' abilty to withstand his teleports (especially since current Rogue doesn't have Ms Marvel's durability).  

If the 'port blitz doesn't work, then Kurt knows that Spidey's durability is high enough for him to survive a 'port drop from a mile or so, and Kurt wins again.  

Kurt would only do that if his morals were off, and we have no real reason to believe that they are.  

Even if Pete dodges a punch and then grabs Kurt for a throw, or punches and Kurt dodges and grabs Pete, or Pete punches and Kurt takes it in the body (he'll be hurt, but can make the grab then) then it's teleport time, and Peter is done.  

You think Nightcrawler can tank a body shot from Spider-Man and still teleport a second later? Nightcrawler has no superhuman durability to speak of, and Spider-Man is a 10 tonner before he has his morning coffee. 
This is even worse if we decide to go with your argument that morals are off (if we assume morals are off for Nightcrawler, we should assume they are off for Spider-Man as well). If Spider-Man's morals are off, he could literally kill Nightcrawler with one punch. 
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@(((Prodigy))): 
#1 Maybe you can tell me how a devout catholic who doesn't like to hurt people at all anyway is going to use knives and stars without cutting or killing someone and stay within his morals.  I don't see any way for the weapons to be of use unless Kurt's morals are off.   I actually assume that since the OP didn't otherwise state it, that Kurt's morals are in fact on, hence the reason I haven't said anything like he stabs Spiderman.  My argument is not really for morals being off, it's that the weapons don't apply.  I just made mention of the fact that if he did use them, his morals would have to be off.
#2  Kurt can make his 'ports easier or harder on passengers now.  He evacuated a train full of passengers causing them hardly any discomfort, much like your scan of Rogue above.  When he does it hard however, we're back to adamantium fist equivalent.  I believe that quote was from one of the early appearances of the Neo, I'll have to look to verify.  He's used hard 'ports on Rogue a few times including once in the Neo issue I'm referencing where it's such a shock to her system that it snaps her powers back to normal. 
#3 I said that Kurt would only 'port drop if Spiderman had already tanked a hard 'port blitz and Kurt determined that Spidey would survive.  Well within his morals.
#4 I do think Kurt can tank a body shot from Spidey, especially with morals on, as Spiderman has a tendency to pull his blows.
#5 You have no answer for BFR.
#6 Just to reiterate, while Spidey actually has to land blows against a teleporter who is nearly his equal in speed and agility, Kurt needs to merely touch Peter once to initiate any of a series of ways he can win.  The smart money's on Kurt.
(((Prodigy)))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By (((Prodigy)))
@bag_o_x_men:   

#1 Maybe you can tell me how a devout catholic who doesn't like to hurt people at all anyway is going to use knives and stars without cutting or killing someone and stay within his morals.  I don't see any way for the weapons to be of use unless Kurt's morals are off.   I actually assume that since the OP didn't otherwise state it, that Kurt's morals are in fact on, hence the reason I haven't said anything like he stabs Spiderman.  My argument is not really for morals being off, it's that the weapons don't apply.  I just made mention of the fact that if he did use them, his morals would have to be off.  

You do realize that Kurt is a master swordsman and used to use a pair of cutlasses as standard gear, right? Knives and throwing stars are even less brutal than swords. 

2  Kurt can make his 'ports easier or harder on passengers now.  He evacuated a train full of passengers causing them hardly any discomfort, much like your scan of Rogue above.  When he does it hard however, we're back to adamantium fist equivalent.  I believe that quote was from one of the early appearances of the Neo, I'll have to look to verify.  He's used hard 'ports on Rogue a few times including once in the Neo issue I'm referencing where it's such a shock to her system that it snaps her powers back to normal.    

What you're saying now is the first I've ever heard of Nightcrawler having the ability to conciously adjust the strain on his passengers (and, being a Nightcrawler fanboy, it seems like I would have heard of that before). 
That really just souds to me more like inconsistant writing than anything else.  

#3 I said that Kurt would only 'port drop if Spiderman had already tanked a hard 'port blitz and Kurt determined that Spidey would survive.  Well within his morals.   

Well within his morals, yes, but it's still not a technique he uses often. His fight with Omega Red is the only fight I can recall in which he delivered a tele-drop. Whether this is because it's difficult to judge exactly how far the passenger can fall without serious injury, or whether he just thinks it's a weird move, we dont' know. All we know is that he hardly ever does it.  

#4 I do think Kurt can tank a body shot from Spidey, especially with morals on, as Spiderman has a tendency to pull his blows.  

Spider-Man knows how durable Nightcrawler is. He commonly one-shots normal humans without seriously injuring them. He can do the same to Nightcrawler.  

#5 You have no answer for BFR.   

True, but I generally ignore the option of BFR in most threads that involve Nightcrawler. Nine times out of ten it just makes for a cheap insta-win. What's the point of even having a debate when you can just say "The OP doesn't mention BFR, so Nightcrawler automatically wins." A lot of OPs (including this one) aren't exactly thourough with their rules, and I don't like foregoing all debate and giving one character a cheap automatic win because the OP didn't cover a certain rule.  

#6 Just to reiterate, while Spidey actually has to land blows against a teleporter who is nearly his equal in speed and agility, Kurt needs to merely touch Peter once to initiate any of a series of ways he can win.  The smart money's on Kurt.  

That may be true, but Spider-Man's spider-sense, reflexes, and speed (and previous knowledge of what Nightcrawler is capable of) will make him nearly untouchable. 
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@(((Prodigy))) said:

Kurt is a master swordsman.  With swords you can use the flat of the blade, the pommel, you can use them to manipulate the environment, etc.... None of these things are realistic or practical options with knives, and certainly not with throwing stars. While I don't see him using the weapons in the OP, it would be feasible that he could use something in the environment i.e. metal pipe.  I just don't think he'll need it.
I know you're very knowledgeable in X-men, so I would figure that you would have noticed the difference as well in his 'porting with passengers.  It used to always cause both he and his passenger a great deal of pain, nearly killing him in the beginning.  As time went on he was able to lessen the strain both on himself and his passenger, and since then has learned to use it very effectively as an offensive weapon without hurting himself, while still being able to offer people an easy port. I've never seen it listed as a regular ability, but it seems pretty self explanatory since he has done both for years now.

While Kurt doesn't use the 'port drop regularly, he has used it before, and in a desperate situation he could again.

Spidey ko's normal humans, yes.  Kurt is not a normal human, however.  His durability may not be much different from a norm, but his flexibility and speed allow him a fair amount of damage soak as well.  Spidey knows that Kurt's durability is roughly human, but he'll have that much more trouble putting Kurt down because of it.  Spidey will still feel the need to pull punches, when Kurt can in fact take more.
I'll give you the BFR thing. It's cheap, but it is victory.  But the rest of the argument is the fun part.
I also agree that Spidey won't make this easy, especially with his spider-sense.  He has dodged teleporters before, but he's also had trouble with them.  I think if they really fight, neither one will have an easy time landing a anything, much less a finishing blow.  I just think Kurt has a better shot, since he doesn't have to actually directly engage Spidey in a h2h brawl.  He just needs to touch him once.  There's also another advantage that Kurt has and knows how to use effectively...his brimstone stench.  It can be distracting when in combat, especially if Kurt is 'porting a lot.  It could throw off Pete's Spider-sense.  Other distractions like that  have affected it in the past.  Its like sensory overload. And remember that Kurt is at least as familiar with Peter as Peter is with him. 
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Static Shock
@bag_o_x_men said:
" Spidey ko's normal humans, yes.  Kurt is not a normal human, however. 
Spider-Man KO'ed Bulldozer, Titania, and Absorbing Man. Neither of them are normal humans, either.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Static Shock
@WeaponX510 said:

" I know his spider sense would usually be the deciding factor

It's been stated and demonstrated that if Spider-Man can't see, his Spider-Sense will be his eyes. In the dark, it will also guide him.
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@Static Shock said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
" Spidey ko's normal humans, yes.  Kurt is not a normal human, however. 
Spider-Man KO'ed Bulldozer, Titania, and Absorbing Man. Neither of them are normal humans, either. "
Not the point.  The point is that Spidey with morals on will be pulling his punches as he would with a normal human because he knows that Kurt's durability is roughly human level, but Kurt can actually take more because he's so flexible and fast.  Spidey will be throwing lower level punches than he needs to one-shot Kurt.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Static Shock
@bag_o_x_men said:
"Not the point.  The point is that Spidey with morals on will be pulling his punches as he would with a normal human because he knows that Kurt's durability is roughly human level, but Kurt can actually take more because he's so flexible and fast.  Spidey will be throwing lower level punches than he needs to one-shot Kurt. "
Ah, okay. I agree.
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#87  Edited By Deadcool
@bag_o_x_men:  Is this fight with morals or without morals... The OP doesn't specifies that...
bag_o_x_men

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By bag_o_x_men
@Deadcool said:
" @bag_o_x_men:  Is this fight with morals or without morals... The OP doesn't specifies that... "
If the OP doesn't specify it generally means with morals on.  I made an argument earlier that because Kurt has the weapons he does, that his morals may be off since otherwise, they're basically useless.  I believe we've all since agreed that morals are on for both characters, however.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By spidey 15
@bag_o_x_men said:
" @Deadcool said:
" @bag_o_x_men:  Is this fight with morals or without morals... The OP doesn't specifies that... "
If the OP doesn't specify it generally means with morals on.  I made an argument earlier that because Kurt has the weapons he does, that his morals may be off since otherwise, they're basically useless.  I believe we've all since agreed that morals are on for both characters, however. "
When it's not specify, we assume the characters are fighting at their best of their ability within the limits of their personality. 
That obviously means that spidey will fight at his best, but he just won't kill. 
Spidey rarely fights at his best, but in that occasion, he will actually do it. 
=]
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

The Arachnid wins.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Power NeXus said:
"

This has been done several times. 
Spider-Man wins.

"
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#92  Edited By Deadcool
@spidey 15 said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
" @Deadcool said:
If the OP doesn't specify it generally means with morals on.  I made an argument earlier that because Kurt has the weapons he does, that his morals may be off since otherwise, they're basically useless.  I believe we've all since agreed that morals are on for both characters, however. "
When it's not specify, we assume the characters are fighting at their best of their ability within the limits of their personality. That obviously means that spidey will fight at his best, but he just won't kill. Spidey rarely fights at his best, but in that occasion, he will actually do it. =] "
Well, then is obvious that Spider-man wins.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084
deactivated-5d6bc0cd36084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points