i belive that spiderman could win

speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By speed

cant nightcrawler teleport behind spiderman and break his neck,i dont think spiderman will sense it because its so unpridictable

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

He'll sense it and avoid it.

SGT.SHIELD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SGT.SHIELD

but rember if spiderman get that black creature in him i forget his name dat makes spiderman stronger nd night crawler can only teleport and dats it i belive so my vote is spiderman

SGT.SHIELD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SGT.SHIELD

but rember if spiderman get that black creature in him i forget his name dat makes spiderman stronger nd night crawler can only teleport and dats it i belive so my vote is spiderman

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

No one is challenging you. He doesn't need Venom though.

SGT.SHIELD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SGT.SHIELD

is true what u said before spiderman will sence crawlers teleportion nd he problay will noe where crawler is gona end up at

Icoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Icoop

Yeah, I think the only way Kurt could take Peter is if he could grab Peter and teleport them both somewhere Peter wouldn't be able to survive/escape. Like if Crawler teleported with Peter out of the atmosphere and then teleported himself back to Earth letting Peter either suffocate or burn up on his descent. It'd pretty much be luck as to whether he could pull it of or not though.

Post Edited:2007-03-25 19:20:32

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

He wouldn't have to go far. He could just teleport part of Peter into the ground. This would most likely never happen though, but he could do it. That's why I gave him 1/10. The other 9 times, Peter senses it and avoids it until he wins.

Kravicia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Kravicia

Would be a fun fight to see, but SpiderMan for the majority (7/10). The Spider Sense dodges + Rapidly teleporting, would come down to who tires out 1st & I think Peter has more stamina

SGT.SHIELD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SGT.SHIELD

so spiderman gots the adavntge

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sync

well can night crawler handle the sheer strength of spider man?

he holds back, but if he lets it lose, night night nightcrawler

is this the new spider man that has a stringer that can go though steel, and has vemon in it?

or him in that lame "tony stark armor"

even if not spider still wins

question: if nightcrawler does tp peter, can instant peter fast enough to just jump back on him(reaction time)

and if so does nightcrawler decides who he tps or in this case he whould tp with him and peter?

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I think Spidey would win. If it was new Spidey, his spider-sense would probably allow him to strike Nightcrawler the second he appeared anyway as it is now more than just a danger sense. Even before his rebirth he has the edge. If Kurt did teleport him high up, he could still webswing to slow his decent or (if that's not an option) just not let go of Kurt. Nightcrawler would be forced to teleport them both to safety or fall himself.

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Without Spider-Sense, I'd say Nightcrawler, but the X-Man can't lay a hand on him. Nightcrawler 2/10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Peter's spider-sense doesn't tell him exactly what is going to happen and where, so Spidey wouldn't autmotically know where Nightcrawler will teleport to. So he can't always jump out of the way, if he doesn't know where to jump from.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You may have a point, but I think that as soon as Nightcrawler appeared, the Sense would flare up and he could dodge. He's too fast.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

It doesn't tell him what's going to happen but it does give him the direction it's coming from. Since he's fighting someone he knows is a teleporter, I'm sure he'll be able to figure out what the danger is.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92
deactivated-5bf392a6a3b92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I didn't think that his sense told him what direction the danger was coming from. If it does, I'd say Nightcrawler really doesn't have a chance. If it doesn't, I'd say Nightcrawler would get in so many cheap shots, Spidey would go down.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Even if it didn't though, he could just jump in a random direction when he felt any danger. He'd get out of Nightcrawler's way most times, but if he happened to crash into Nightcrawler when he jumped, the strike would catch Nightcrawler off guard and do more damage to him than to Spiderman, and Pete would recover faster from the surprise and be away from Nightcrawler before he knew what was going on.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where do you find these images?

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Like Iron Man and Cable, my brain is connected to the internet. Sometimes.

Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool. Is that how you seem to be able to post and submit at the same time?

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sync

yo have got to love the OLD comics, they really do not leave anything to be taking advantage of most of the time"impossable to sneak up on our hero" lol

Avatar image for soldier_of_death
Soldier of Death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Soldier of Death

Everybody's Spider-Man theories are correct, if you read Secret Wars #3 Spidey basically took out the entire X-Men Wolverine says "We're lucky that's all he was trying to do! He really clobbered us! He made us look like fools--! Like Amateurs! Spidey will easily avoid NightCrawler, and take him down

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Valkaad

Nightcrawler doesn't have the strength to break spidermans neck. I know he has never been listed as having invulnerability but the guy can now lift 25 tons. All of his muscles are superhumanly strong, his neck muscles included. Nightcrawler couldn't hurt him.

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By uj

Yeah even with the teleport Spidey would have enough time to sense his attacks. Spiderman wins.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#29  Edited By gmanfromheck

No no, according to this, Nightcrawler wins.

Man oh man...the stuff you can find on the internet...

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Valkaad

G-Man says:

"No no, according to this, Nightcrawler wins.http://www.youtube.com/v/NLJPcUYgEcc width=425 height=350 type=application/x-shockwave-flash wmode="transparent">Man oh man...the stuff you can find on the internet..."

I stand corrected. I can't believe someone got actual footage of nightcrawler teleporting.

uj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By uj

That was actually kinda cool. I thought anyways.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Valkaad

To have just a camera, they did do a pretty good job of the teleporting

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By Forever

Thank God everyone here is reasonable. I was on a site once where some Nightcrawler fanboys (he has fanboys??) were trying to argue that he can multi-teleport to the extent that he is practically in two places at one time. They had him grabbing Spider-Man and selectively teleporting away with pieces of him each time he grabbed him.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BlackPanther

I'm sure nightcrawler is a very good swordsman, add that with his a ability to teleport and you have one sliced up spidey. plus all he has to do is teleport him into a wall or object then spidey will be dead. but then all spidey has to do is tire out nightcrawler (which would be hard) yeh then he will be able to kick his ass. well it all depends on the way the character actually thinks. nightcrawler hates fighting so I know he would give up.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Valkaad

I am trying to figure out the logistics of nightcrawler teleporting spidey into a wall without nigtcrawler taking permanent damage also. If he is holding onto him even at arms length, wouldn't nightcrawler's hands be buried in the wall as well.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36  Edited By Forever

Not if he only buried part of Spider-Man in the wall.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#37  Edited By gmanfromheck

It's a tough call. I think the location could be a factor too. How big of an area, etc.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BlackPanther

lol yeh but he would win. ok and kurts teleportation has a delay so spidey would easily be able to since him. I’m not particularly attached to any of these characters, so my decision is purely speculation and nothing bias. Expect me to change my view when I read a good argument in the other characters favour.

Oh yeh vlad, what did you mean by mange in the wolverine vs. black panther board? I hope your not indicating that I have mange.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Valkaad

BlackPanther says:

"lol yeh but he would win. ok and kurts teleportation has a delay so spidey would easily be able to since him. I’m not particularly attached to any of these characters, so my decision is purely speculation and nothing bias. Expect me to change my view when I read a good argument in the other characters favour. Oh yeh vlad, what did you mean by mange in the wolverine vs. black panther board? I hope your not indicating that I have mange."

No Mange means eat in French. I thought you really dominated Howlett so I was basically saying EAT!

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Valkaad

Like eat it.

BlackPanther

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BlackPanther

Lol thanks. Sorry man I don’t understand French very well. Being in England you would think that I would of taken the time to learn French, I guess I‘m just lazy lol. Thanks for the compliment anyway.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Valkaad

BlackPanther says:

"Lol thanks. Sorry man I don’t understand French very well. Being in England you would think that I would of taken the time to learn French, I guess I‘m just lazy lol. Thanks for the compliment anyway."

I don't really know French that well either, but I had a buddy that would say it when we played pingpong against each other and he would make a good shot.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The Mighty Thor

spiderman will win he has better agailty,he stronger, faster, can sense where he teleports

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Spider-Man wins. That's all there is to it.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Rotten gun

they will never let nightcrawler beat spidey in a comic but i honestly think nightcrawler would win, ultimate crawler has 2 swords right? and if his teleportation is instant and without lag then he should simply appear with the swords imbeded in spidey. if spidey can get punched in the face then really he couldn't see that coming

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eternal Chaos

No dude, read Secret Wars issue 3 I believe. Spidey beat Nightcrawler. And if that's the case, than Nightcrawler can just like impale DC and kill them too.

Avatar image for the_mighty_thor
The Mighty Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The Mighty Thor

thats right ec

Punk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Punk

spider man

Mpact_1300M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mpact_1300M

I say nightcrawler. Spidermans spidey sense allows him to become aware of danger that is sneaking up on him. but there is a difference between sneaking and instantly being all up in the targets face. i just dont think spiderman has the reflexes to handle a teleporter of nightcrawlers level. training and experience is a factor too. i think nightcrawler has had more of both.

Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Alexman113
@Mpact_1300M:  
Spider-Man's spider sense does more than let him know when people sneak up on him. It would trigger the moment Nightcrawler appeared and Spidey would be fast enough to dodge and counter. For your point on training...sure. As for experience, there are few Marvel characters who have more. Nightcrawler not being on of them.