This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins in this battle in New York? Naruto was mistaken for a thief when Naruto holds a man with the scruff of his shirt. 

#2 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

its spiderman and I think he wil win before naruto can pull anything out.

#3 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

.........-_-

#4 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

he can tie him up and KO him

#5 Posted by Psysis (2396 posts) - - Show Bio

spidey, no explanation needed

#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats up with this?! 


Wisppeons said:
"he can tie him up and KO him"
Stop making ridiculous claims. This isn't so easy. 

Psysis said:
"spidey, no explanation needed"
How?
#7 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

K.O is a victory

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225709 posts) - - Show Bio
Spider-Man for the win. Spidey is quick and strong just like Naruto... but what Spidey has going for him over Naruto is his intellect... Spidey almost always finds ways to outsmart and trip up his opponents... he will do the same to Naruto here
#9 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Come up with a bloody reason or don't post at all. 

#10 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

I gave my "bloody" reason

#11 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto easily.

Just like every anime, and every climax to an anime - the main character or whatever gets incredibly powerful, etcera.

Anyway. Nine tailed fox against a spider.
Epic fail for the spider.

#12 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

the fight wont last that long

#13 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Spider-Man for the win. Spidey is quick and strong just like Naruto... but what Spidey has going for him over Naruto is his intellect... Spidey almost always finds ways to outsmart and trip up his opponents... he will do the same to Naruto here
"
Naruto is a cunning ninja as well. This is also a thousand to one. And he hasn't faced someone like Naruto, where his clones could manipulate to look like almost anything. How is this a bloody curbstomp people?!
#14 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man's Spider Sense will be the key to his victory, plus there in New York spidey knows that city like the back of his web-covered hand

#15 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

he always makes clones of himself and they are terrible and go down with 1 hit

#16 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey dwarfs Naruto in speed and strength. Could Naruto break out of webbing that Ben Grimm had trouble with?

#17 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"he always makes clones of himself and they are terrible and go down with 1 hit"
You seriously underestimate the clones. 
The 502 Kid said:
"Spider-man's Spider Sense will be the key to his victory, plus there in New York spidey knows that city like the back of his web-covered hand"
Which is where the clones comes in. Naruto's clones dies, they send in information to naruto from experience to memories. Also, Naruto can pick up possibly more then just 20 tones. 
#18 Posted by King Saturn (225709 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Spider-Man for the win. Spidey is quick and strong just like Naruto... but what Spidey has going for him over Naruto is his intellect... Spidey almost always finds ways to outsmart and trip up his opponents... he will do the same to Naruto here
"
Naruto is a cunning ninja as well. This is also a thousand to one. And he hasn't faced someone like Naruto, where his clones could manipulate to look like almost anything. How is this a bloody curbstomp people?!"
Spidey's Spider Sense can help him against the clones.... I dont recall the fight being a curbstomp but oh well
#19 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Spider-Man for the win. Spidey is quick and strong just like Naruto... but what Spidey has going for him over Naruto is his intellect... Spidey almost always finds ways to outsmart and trip up his opponents... he will do the same to Naruto here
"
Naruto is a cunning ninja as well. This is also a thousand to one. And he hasn't faced someone like Naruto, where his clones could manipulate to look like almost anything. How is this a bloody curbstomp people?!"
Spidey's Spider Sense can help him against the clones.... I dont recall the fight being a curbstomp but oh well
"
Naruto faces against ninja's who's basic ninja training is manipulation. He faced against prodigal genius like Neji and Sasuke. How is Spiderman any different?
#20 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

When has his clones been show to do anything good but to run in a die/vanish  they suck

#21 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"When has his clones been show to do anything good but to run in a die/vanish  they suck"
Then your not reading the manga properly. 
#22 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man has outsmarted opponents that far outclass him many times before. I'm not sure how fast Naruto is but seeing as how he is anime, I will assume really really fast. Spidey has strength, speed, agility, and that crazy spider sense. I just don't see Naruto hitting him even if Naruto is faster. Obviously Naruto has Spidey beat on fighting ability as he is ninja. There is also the often mentioned centerfold move that could be a crippling distraction for Spidey. But then again, he has his spider sense that would save him from one hundred attacking naked ladies. I think that as long as Naruto doesn't go all multiple tails on Spidey, this should be a pretty easy win.

#23 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke and Neiji > Naruto clones and naruto

#24 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

The clones wont save Naruto from the Spidey sense he would know exactly where the real Naruto is and punch him out

#25 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh dear lord! You people simply underestimate Naruto. I give up. 

#26 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

he comes a string of spite threads where spidey faces the most powerful people in the naruto universe

#27 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"The clones wont save Naruto from the Spidey sense he would know exactly where the real Naruto is and punch him out"
Spidey can do this. Good job.
#28 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
No. I'm just pissed that you people seriously underestimate Naruto. He picks up over 20 ton statue. 
caption
#29 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey has beaten people who can lift more than 20 tons

#30 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidy hasn't beaten people who were a thousand to one. 

#31 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Well. I never said that he was weak. I just said that Spider-Man has beaten opponents many times before that outclass him. This might be one of those times. Naruto isn't a smart boy. He is cunning like a fox (lol) but so is Pete. On top of that, Spidey has actual brains on his side.

#32 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Again, a thousand to one. How does Spidy fairs against a thousand to one? And one hit KO that would disintegrate Spidy on a cellular level? 




#33 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Shadowclones suck

#34 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"Shadowclones suck"
thats a matter of opinion. 
#35 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

rofl

#36 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

fact

#37 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Your just turing an opinion into a fact. your acting like Hal Jorden 

#38 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto can take spider-man

#39 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"fact"
How is saying "Suck"  a fact? 
#40 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Spidey making his corny little jokes to make Naruto mad and make a mistake

#41 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"I see Spidey making his corny little jokes to make Naruto mad and make a mistake"
He won't be joking when this happens. 
caption

#42 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

Demon Fox mode...easy win...sorry i like spider-man but come on

#43 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Again, a thousand to one. How does Spidy fairs against a thousand to one? And one hit KO that would disintegrate Spidy on a cellular level? 



"
I don't read Naruto. What is one thousand to one mean?
#44 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"Again, a thousand to one. How does Spidy fairs against a thousand to one? And one hit KO that would disintegrate Spidy on a cellular level? 



"
I don't read Naruto. What is one thousand to one mean?"
It means Naruto can create clones to a numbers of a thousand. 
#45 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
The Hottness said:
"Demon Fox mode...easy win...sorry i like spider-man but come on"
Yeah When Naruto goes into Demon Fox mode Spidey is doomed, but the fight will be over by then
#46 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"The Hottness said:
"Demon Fox mode...easy win...sorry i like spider-man but come on"
Yeah When Naruto goes into Demon Fox mode Spidey is doomed, but the fight will be over by then"
Yea, naruto wins. 
#47 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I was under the impression that the clones are extremely weak. Given Spidey's strength, wouldn't one thousand flicks of his fingers be enough to beat the clones?

#48 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
  




Lol shadow Jokes
#49 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Well I was under the impression that the clones are extremely weak. Given Spidey's strength, wouldn't one thousand flicks of his fingers be enough to beat the clones?"
pretty much
#50 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Well I was under the impression that the clones are extremely weak. Given Spidey's strength, wouldn't one thousand flicks of his fingers be enough to beat the clones?"
Weak?! Not even close. The clones are the exact replica of Naruto. However after his training, his clones should be strong enough to crush Captain America's head with his hand.