#1 Posted by brainstorm01 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio

movie version of spiderman

No prep morals on

#2 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17412 posts) - - Show Bio

Lolol from what I've seen, krissh should hold his own against tas.. but toby one has better feats. Assuming we're talking about this guy:

This is the one you're talking about, right?

#3 Posted by RBT (4190 posts) - - Show Bio

Its Krrish. He's easily faster than Spiderman, but doesn't have strength to KO Peter. So, I'm with Spidey on this one.

#4 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17412 posts) - - Show Bio

@rbt: I got the right guy, right?

#5 Posted by RBT (4190 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17412 posts) - - Show Bio

Then.. ok.

This guy's dad was basically hit in the head as a child, but when his alien friend healed him, he got extreme intelligence. (He read a huge book in minutes and marked the spelling mistakes lol) His son got his intelligence (supposedly) and enhanced physical stats which were enchanced by living close to farmlands and jungles.

So here's what I found: (Ignore the sounds and the stupid running in air, he's jumping. The movie was made with around same tech/maturity as the old superman movies so take the stuff lightly :D )

He sees a martial artist doing exhibitions (to earn money for his sisters operation), and basically learns/copies his skills at the place demonstrates them:

Two: Beats a biker gang:

Three: Beats some.. ninjas? (Note that this was after running after after a chopper for about..half an hour maybe? I remember the chase to be annoyingly long)

And again saves his father and girlfriend before bullet hits them. (Ignore the emotion, the white guy is his father who spent around 15 years in an experiment tank)

That basically sums him up. He's strong, strong enough to stop bikes etc. (There is a scene where he accidentally stops the bike of robbers)

So more durable than humans, Good balancing and marital skills, high intelligence and variable speed and reflexes.. We will have to wait for the third movie for more feats (He wasn't born in the first, so no feats).

I'm taking his side against amazing spidey out of sheer annoyance for the latter, but toby one should handle him with webs.

#7 Edited by RBT (4190 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 Like I said, he's considerably faster than both version of Spiderman. Remember the scene where he hit 5 guys before they can even blink. He was a blur. His combat speed is impressive and better than both Spideys. What he lacks is the strength to KO Peter. That's why he'd probably loose. I don't think Toby spiderman can hit him with his webs. Krrish's mind is fast enough to see a bullet's trajectory and deflect it by throwing a fire extinguisher(?) in its way.

#8 Posted by RBT (4190 posts) - - Show Bio

About the third movie, Krrish got some mad power boost in the movie. He'll probably fall in MoS' category. Watch the trailer I posted-

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/judge-this-movie-not-thor-based-on-its-trailer-1485835/

#9 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

What's that Krrish guy's super power? Cheesiness? Oh my, that was something different :-O Fun though.

#10 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17412 posts) - - Show Bio

@enzeru: As I said, great intelligence, enhanced stats.. and yes, cheesiness, but it's a very old movie, the third one looks entirely different. :D

#11 Posted by ComeOutAndPlay (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17412 posts) - - Show Bio

@comeoutandplay: It'd be a good idea to explain why.. with some proof would be a good idea?

#13 Posted by Sundipped_Superman (285 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Did you know he also has another lesser known super power? It's his ability to manipulate wind to the make it flow in the direction opposite to which he faces :L that's probably why his hair and coat are always swept back. :L are we to really belive it's that windy there :L

#14 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (17412 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by anurag_50 (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Yo.

Krrish wins.

He can hurdle a 20 store building.

He can perform a split to stop two boulders coming at him.

He can fly.

he can run faster.

He wins.

I am a huuuge fan of Spidey. But facts are facts.

#16 Posted by brainstorm01 (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by anurag_50 (149 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by RBT (4190 posts) - - Show Bio

Krrish from krrish 3 stomps both movie and comic spiderman together.

#19 Posted by Illidanavi (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about krrish, but so far from what i have read from the other posts , i conclude that he stand's no chance against spiderman.

#20 Posted by Illidanavi (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about krrish, but so far from what i have read from the other posts , i conclude that he stand's no chance against spiderman.