• 62 results
N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@ComicStooge: Considering where he is, I don't know how effective the webs are gonna be even if they were able to support 10 tons. Kong is strong enough to tear through it like paper, and Peter doesn't know how to work his way through the jungle like Kong and wont be as mobile because of it. His spider-sense wasn't as reliable as it was in the comics or trilogy, he might do the George of the Jungle tree slam once or twice because of it and may not be able to react to Kong each time who isn't too slow himself.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By ComicStooge

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@ComicStooge: Considering where he is, I don't know how effective the webs are gonna be even if they were able to support 10 tons. Kong is strong enough to tear through it like paper, and Peter doesn't know how to work his way through the jungle like Kong and wont be as mobile because of it. His spider-sense wasn't as reliable as it was in the comics or trilogy, he might do the George of the Jungle tree slam once or twice because of it and may not be able to react to Kong each time who isn't too slow himself.

Fair enough. Though, it's not like Kong is really gonna use stealth.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@ComicStooge said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

Technically he could, but I'm not gonna argue that. Kong does also have the advantage of all of his limbs being equally effective.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ComicStooge

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@ComicStooge said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

Technically he could, but I'm not gonna argue that. Kong does also have the advantage of all of his limbs being equally effective.

Pete is still faster, more agile and more difficult to hit, his webbing should be enough to annoy/distract Kong so he can get away if Kong corners him and he also has strength enough to hurt Kong. He's also much smarter and his Spider sense should be of some help.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@ComicStooge said:

Pete is still faster, more agile and more difficult to hit, his webbing should be enough to annoy/distract Kong so he can get away if Kong corners him and he also has strength enough to hurt Kong. He's also much smarter and his Spider sense should be of some help.

I already stated all of that, besides the webbing, which can only be used for a distraction .... I haven't seen Spider Man display feats that would actually allow him to hurt Kong, at least not effectively, the amount it'd take to beat Kong is too much and too long for Spidey to avoid getting caught. The spider sense was ok, it isn't going to save him when it matters.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ComicStooge

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@ComicStooge said:

I already stated all of that, besides the webbing, which can only be used for a distraction .... I haven't seen Spider Man display feats that would actually allow him to hurt Kong, at least not effectively, the amount it'd take to beat Kong is too much and too long for Spidey to avoid getting caught. The spider sense was ok, it isn't going to save him when it matters.

That's true. Yeah, fair enough, Kong has my vote now, too.

But if was on home turf, Pete could take him.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@ComicStooge said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

@ComicStooge said:

That's true. Yeah, fair enough, Kong has my vote now, too.

But if was on home turf, Pete could take him.

Probably.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MonsterStomp

Kong can take a lot of punishment. I don't see what Spiderman can do with his strength alone. Kong was taking 3 V-Rex's at once and displayed good hand-eye-coordination while protecting the woman. Kong takes it. Especially in this given location where there were barely any trees in the final stand with Kong and the V-Rex.

P.S: Not even sure if its called a V-Rex, I just heard it somewhere.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

@MonsterStomp said:

P.S: Not even sure if its called a V-Rex, I just heard it somewhere.

It is

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how spidey would really beat kong; a single hit from kong would put him down, and kong would be dodging like hell.

Wrldbrkr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This seems like kind of a pointless fight, spidey can't take down king kong because you know he is huge and pretty difficult to combat without powerful guns, while king kong can't take down spiderman because his spider sense means kong couldn't land a hit, although he would probably only need two or three to win