• 69 results
CrimsonRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CrimsonRaven

spiderman is trapped in jurassic park by the kingpin. He must defeat every dinosaur in the park can he win?

craigus22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By craigus22

id like to think so

Distortion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Distortion
@CrimsonRaven said:
" spiderman is trapped in jurassic park by the kingpin. He must defeat every dinosaur in the park can he win? "
Even the brachiosaurus?...
Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Freefa11

You realize there were quite a lot of dinosaurs there, right? Just tracking down all the little ones would take some time. I don't know how good his survival skills are, but he might end up starving to death before he kills everything. 

However, he's certainly strong and fast enough that none of them should pose much of a threat to him.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Spider-Man could easily defeat any of the dinosaurs.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious

Spidey can do it. I believe in him. :)

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By cpt_linger

what would you suggest spidey does in a situation like this? 

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

#8  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

spite poor spidey

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@cpt_linger said:
"what would you suggest spidey does in a situation like this? 
"

Is that a joke or do you honestly not understand just how physically impressive Spider-Man is?
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Mercy_

Has he not canonly pwned Dinosaurs in the Savage Land before?

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

He pwned SYMBIOTE dinosaurs in Cable & Deadpool #50.
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By theicon

spidy survived the savage land so he can do it

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Can Spiderman KO a t-rex?

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

So not difficult. The hardest part for him would be dealing with the senseless murder of hundreds, if not thousands, of animals, most of which wouldn't even be trying to hurt him. 

EDIT: You know, that said, this would be a challenge and he might not pass unless he figured out a way to defeat the animals without killing them or permanently injuring them. And webbing wouldn't last long enough to work.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By Mercy_
@k4tzm4n said:
" He pwned SYMBIOTE dinosaurs in Cable & Deadpool #50. "
Case closed.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Buckshot, he's more than capable of simply KOing them. 
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Buckshot said:
" So not difficult. The hardest part for him would be dealing with the senseless murder of hundreds, if not thousands, of animals, most of which wouldn't even be trying to hurt him.  EDIT: You know, that said, this would be a challenge and he might not pass unless he figured out a way to defeat the animals without killing them or permanently injuring them. And webbing wouldn't last long enough to work. "
Choke them out with his fists
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" Buckshot, he's more than capable of simply KOing them.  "
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @Buckshot said:
" So not difficult. The hardest part for him would be dealing with the senseless murder of hundreds, if not thousands, of animals, most of which wouldn't even be trying to hurt him.  EDIT: You know, that said, this would be a challenge and he might not pass unless he figured out a way to defeat the animals without killing them or permanently injuring them. And webbing wouldn't last long enough to work. "
Choke them out with his fists "
If he knocked them out, they'd just be back up again by the time he'd got around to the next group of dinosaurs. I guess I was assuming they'd all have to be down when he left, not that he could knock one out, move on and then leave the island with only the very last dinosaur he faced no longer able to fight. 
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

I think we're supposed to assume standard elimination rules apply here. If he KOs/incapacitates one, it's eliminated. Otherwise, he's going to be forced to kill, and that's unlikely, thus making this thread rather stupid.
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Buckshot: Or he could do this:

(skip to 1:12)

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@k4tzm4n said:
" I think we're supposed to assume standard elimination rules apply here. If he KOs/incapacitates one, it's eliminated. Otherwise, he's going to be forced to kill, and that's unlikely, thus making this thread rather stupid. "
I guess, but his morals in a situation without knockout elimination (which I don't recall being in the rules) are the ONLY thing that makes this a challenge so I was trying to make it at least somewhat difficult.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch: lol
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@k4tzm4n said:
" I think we're supposed to assume standard elimination rules apply here. If he KOs/incapacitates one, it's eliminated. Otherwise, he's going to be forced to kill, and that's unlikely, thus making this thread rather stupid. "
Making this thread stupid? I think the damage has already been done when the title involves Spiderman and Jurassic Park in the same fight.
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Making this thread stupid? I think the damage has already been done when the title involves Spiderman and Jurassic Park in the same fight. "
Hey now, I was hoping the "stupid" comment would be overlooked. There's no reason to be insulting. The OP doesn't know Spidey's capabilities, we all make mistakes.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@texasdeathmatch:
Tony Jaa FTW.
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Buckshot said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Making this thread stupid? I think the damage has already been done when the title involves Spiderman and Jurassic Park in the same fight. "
Hey now, I was hoping the "stupid" comment would be overlooked. There's no reason to be insulting. The OP doesn't know Spidey's capabilities, we all make mistakes. "

This site should promote doing research on a character before making a match with them instead of just going  "Fuck it, let's see how this goes!" 

No issue if somone hops in the thread not knowing jack, but it's a waste of space when people can just make a ton of mismatches, you know?
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@k4tzm4n: Well, that parts in the rules explicitly (one of your phrases is actually the exact same one found in the rules), but maybe we should do our part as individuals. More, "this is why character A trounces character B __________. do some research next time, CV is an encyclopedia."
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By nefarious

Yeah, I knew this was a spite the first time I set my eyes on the title.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By mavfan626

I can't remember if JP had any water Dino's.. I think if there were, Spiderman would have the harddest time taking them out if not at all.. 

texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Buckshot said:
" @texasdeathmatch said:
" @k4tzm4n said:
Hey now, I was hoping the "stupid" comment would be overlooked. There's no reason to be insulting. The OP doesn't know Spidey's capabilities, we all make mistakes. "
Didn't mean to call the OP stupid, it is quite silly though. I'm all for silly threads though...
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Buckshot said:
" @k4tzm4n: Well, that parts in the rules explicitly (one of your phrases is actually the exact same one found in the rules), but maybe we should do our part as individuals. More, "this is why character A trounces character B __________. do some research next time, CV is an encyclopedia." "

Been there, tried that.  I've moved on.  Best of luck to you in that attempt, though.
CrimsonRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By CrimsonRaven

Apologize, I assumed everybody would know after running this exhausting gauntlet he must face a fresh kingpin. I can only imagine the sheer amount of raptors wouldn't be cakewalk. Also since JP toys did sell some underwater din toys I wool believe their to be some one the island. 

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nefarious

There is always room for improvement. 

BeaverSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BeaverSauce

Spiderman loses. Dinos strength are within the 100 ton range some even further. Maybe people should do more research on dinosaurs. Some dinosaurs wouldnt be ko'd by spiderman so easily. Some dinosaurs survived massive falls and giant trees landing on them. The savage land is BS because marvel is not the best authority on dinosaurs they have actually portrayed them pretty weak. Some Dinosaurs many dinosaurs would be able to match spidey in strength. Many dinosaurs went on to survive the asteriod that killed them off and died because lack of food. Basically many dinosaurs survived an impact equal to 1000 atomic bombs. I dont think spidey could survive that.

CreamPieMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CreamPieMe

stalemate

pjcooper1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By pjcooper1986

@BeaverSauce: actually you should do research because the dinosaur museium near where i live states that a t-rex judging by the bone structure and height with the examination of how thick their skin was and muscle mass puts them around 7 to 8 ton range well within the range of spideys strength and dont be stupid your saying that a dinosaur can lift 100 tons pffft their strength is on contrast with their height and weight, adverage height 13ft tall and adverage weight of 8 tons

BeaverSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BeaverSauce

@pjcooper1986 said:

@BeaverSauce: actually you should do research because the dinosaur museium near where i live states that a t-rex judging by the bone structure and height with the examination of how thick their skin was and muscle mass puts them around 7 to 8 ton range well within the range of spideys strength and dont be stupid your saying that a dinosaur can lift 100 tons pffft their strength is on contrast with their height and weight, adverage height 13ft tall and adverage weight of 8 tons

How do explain the many dinos that still lived after the asteroid impact and died of starvation, that is a durability beyond spidey. Spidey couldnt survive that. The t-rex isn't the only dino on the island. A brontosaurus is far stronger than a t-rex. They moved 100 ton sequoias

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GhostRider29

I actually believe give Punisher some weapons and he could do it. Spider-man does this with ease. But only if he doesn't have morals. I don't think he could kill innocent animals for no good reason.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

Spider-Man

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mad8Baller

Spiderman kills every dinosaur except for the giant 40-50 ton Brachiosauruses.
Course they wouldn't want to bother him anyways.  They are just super oversized plant eaters.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@BeaverSauce said:

Spiderman loses. Dinos strength are within the 100 ton range some even further.Maybe people should do more research on dinosaurs. Some dinosaurs wouldnt be ko'd by spiderman so easily. Some dinosaurs survived massive falls and giant trees landing on them. The savage land is BS because marvel is not the best authority on dinosaurs they have actually portrayed them pretty weak. Some Dinosaurs many dinosaurs would be able to match spidey in strength. Many dinosaurs went on to survive the asteriod that killed them off and died because lack of food. Basically many dinosaurs survived an impact equal to 1000 atomic bombs. I dont think spidey could survive that.

I think you should do more research on dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs on the other side of the globe survived the initial crash. Any dinosaur anywhere close to the initial impact area were killed. Don't BS people. Don't pretend like any dinosaur could survive an asteroid weighing billions of tons smashing right on top of them moving at high speeds. It's extremely unplausible, unrealistic, and plain idiotic.

As for the brontosaurus', Spiderman can just websling his way up to their heads, and then easily KO them. Also, there were no brontosaurs in Jurassic Park. The large dinosaurs were Brachiosaurus'.

Here is a picture of a brontosaurus skull. As you can see, it's not extremley thick, and a single 10 ton punch would be more than enough to crush it.

As for the whole strength thing, why would it matter if a brachiosaurus could lift 100's of tons? They are not fast enough to contend with Spiderman in any way. Plus lifting 100's of tons is actually BS, the only way they would hurt Spidey is by hitting him with their tails (something he could dodge) or sitting/stepping on him, which he would again easily dodge.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@BeaverSauce said:

How do explain the many dinos that still lived after the asteroid impact and died of starvation, that is a durability beyond spidey. Spidey couldnt survive that. The t-rex isn't the only dino on the island. A brontosaurus is far stronger than a t-rex. They moved 100 ton sequoias

Those dinosaurs were far away from the initial impact. That's not a durability feat, since small mammals were able to live after the asteroid impact as well and not die of starvation. Therefore, according to your logic (I would call it a fallacy, as it is not logic in any form) a small rat is more durable than, say, a triceratops.

Your 'logic' is fatally flawed, doesn't work, and makes no sense.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By Killemall

@Mercy_ said:

@k4tzm4n said:
" He pwned SYMBIOTE dinosaurs in Cable & Deadpool #50. "
Case closed.

Thats not the only case, he one shotted a T-Rex during Dark Avengers saga too.

Avatar image for _philosoraptor_
_Philosoraptor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By _Philosoraptor_

No one truly knows how strong a dinosaur is.. I know that T-rex's have a bite force of around 24,000 lbs which would be enough to crush Spiderman.

pjcooper1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By pjcooper1986

@BeaverSauce: plus i didnt say spidey can survive something like that, i said that he can take a t-rex with his strength and a t-rex cannot lift 100 tons that means your saying a t-rex can take someone like juggernaut thier strength is about the same as thier weight about 7 tons

Sufferthorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Sufferthorn

...@pjcooper1986: Why did you revive this thread? :(

pjcooper1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By pjcooper1986

@Sufferthorn: i didnt revive this thread! suggest you check next time. Beaversauce did.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By JonSmith

I'm pretty sure there was a point where him and Wolverine were knocked back in time to the age of the dinosaurs. Spidey seemed to survive there just fine. Well, as well as a webhead can without in-door plumbing. Pretty sure Spider-Man's got this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm their is a high grade science lab on the island that has tons of equipment and info on how the creatures were made and . Spiderman is a chemistry genius, one of the best in the MU. He beat Morlun with his chemistry background, an island full of dinosaurs is not going to be a threat in the least.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

jurassic park would squash spiderman to death.