#4 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

no problem

#5 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

thunderclap multiple times.

#6 Posted by Light (9257 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"thunderclap multiple times.
"
maneveur behind him. Spideys quick enough to stay inside an avoid hits. But he cant do any damage either so I guess eventually spidey would tire out and Juggs would win
#7 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

okay spiderman has no way of hurting juggs but spidey is gonna be too quick for him so it is either an statemate or juggs wins

#8 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
thats not going to stop spidey his spider sense would let him know and we get out of the way before he even claps
#9 Edited by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless their fighting beside a cliff (a REALLY BIG cliff) and Juggernaut is feeling especially dumb, I cannot possibly see any way for Spider-Man to come out of this. Juggs could, technically, just sit down and wait for Spider-Man to die of old age.

#10 Posted by Kentaxx (2350 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"Unless their fighting beside a cliff (a REALLY BIG cliff) and Juggernaut is feeling especially dumb, I cannot possibly see any way for Spider-Man to come out of this. Juggs could, technically, just sit down and wait for Spider-Man to die of old age.
"

Agreed
#11 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio
the human Juggernaut said:
"
I've never seen juggernaut doing a thunderclap. you have scans?

and this is in no way a stalemate. spiderman
has no chance at doing anything here but annoy the Juggernaut.
#12 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"
I've never seen juggernaut doing a thunderclap. you have scans?

and this is in no way a stalemate. spiderman
has no chance at doing anything here but annoy the Juggernaut.
"

#13 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

nice. he do it more offten?

#14 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o whats the point of that pic?

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

that Spiderman admits clearly that Nothing can stop the Juggernayt

M

#17 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

LoL yeah i think every one was going to go with that idea anyway.

#18 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"O_o whats the point of that pic? "

Too show there's nothing Spiderman can do but to give Juggy what he wants to get him moving, I guess!
#19 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh i was pegging this thread as a spite thread or some kind of Joke to begin with. LoL

#20 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
"Meh i was pegging this thread as a spite thread or some kind of Joke to begin with. LoL"

Yeah, pretty much!
#21 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio

I seem to remember this fight happening once before, and Spider-Man won by being smarter.
Granted, the odds of making Juggs fall into another pool of wet cement are pretty dang slim, but Spider-Man is a pretty smart cookie. I wouldn't put it past him to find another way to stop Juggernaut.

#22 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio
MUTANT413 said:
"I seem to remember this fight happening once before, and Spider-Man won by being smarter.
Granted, the odds of making Juggs fall into another pool of wet cement are pretty dang slim, but Spider-Man is a pretty smart cookie. I wouldn't put it past him to find another way to stop Juggernaut."

Yeah, like giving him what he wants so's to get rid of him quicker :-) That's about the only thing I can see Spidey doing!
#23 Edited by Kataklysmo (859 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggs is pretty much invulnerable. Spiderman cant do $$it to hurt him.

#24 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio
Kataklysmo said:
"

"

Like I said before, Spider-Man is a smart dude. He's found countless ways of using his envoronment to hurt his opponent rather than just straight-up fistfighting.
I'm not giving Spider-Man a sure fire win in this fight, in fact I thing Juggs still has better odds. I'm just saying to all of you who think it would be a total curbstomp, give Spider-Man a chance. He's strong enough to take a punch, fast enough to dodge it, and smart enough to KO most enemies before the punch is even thrown.
#25 Posted by lordraiden (7016 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, there's nothing in his environment that Spidey could use to hurt Juggy, cause there's nothing that can HURT him, that's the point! The only thing he can do is bfr him, as in give him what he wants to get him to leave! If that means playing dead, then  yeah, i'd count that as a bfr :-)

#26 Edited by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
MUTANT413 said:
"Kataklysmo said:
"

"

Like I said before, Spider-Man is a smart dude. He's found countless ways of using his envoronment to hurt his opponent rather than just straight-up fistfighting.
I'm not giving Spider-Man a sure fire win in this fight, in fact I thing Juggs still has better odds. I'm just saying to all of you who think it would be a total curbstomp, give Spider-Man a chance. He's strong enough to take a punch, fast enough to dodge it, and smart enough to KO most enemies before the punch is even thrown."
spiderman probably wouldn't survive a serious punch from juggernaut.
#28 Posted by StormAmazonPheonix (286 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"i think spiderman is too quick for him but he cant let juggernaut catch him"

Why the f*ck don't you like spiderman?!
#29 Posted by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman is really quick, but Im not sure if he's strong enough to hurt juggernaut.

#30 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"Spiderman is really quick, but Im not sure if he's strong enough to hurt juggernaut."
Fail.
#31 Posted by Fresh Prince (5111 posts) - - Show Bio
Juggernaut with ease. Spiderman can't hurt him.
#32 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut curbstomp.

#33 Edited by mira (1541 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"mira said:
"Spiderman is really quick, but Im not sure if he's strong enough to hurt juggernaut."
Fail.
"
Why? How can Spiderman hurt Juggernaut? I think that Juggernaut will win.
#34 Posted by MUTANT413 (402 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"Zoom said:
"mira said:
Fail.
"
"

Like I said before, Spider-Man often wins his fights by being smarter.  He's gone 1-on-1 against the Hulk several times, fought and defeated Rhino quite a few times, and once held his own pretty well against a mind-coltrolled Fantastic 4 (all 4 at the same time). Given all their respective strength levels, it seems like Spidey wouldn't be able to do beans to Hulk, Rhino, Thing, or any of the other heavy hitters he often brawls with, but he has always managed to win those fights (or at least walk away alive) by using his incredibly intelligence.
#35 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop trying to push it. Juggernaut is immune to physical force, which means that nothing Spiderman can do will hurt him. Nothing will stop him, while all he needs is one hit to send Spiderman to the next continent.
Acheron said:

"Unless their fighting beside a cliff (a REALLY BIG cliff) and Juggernaut is feeling especially dumb, I cannot possibly see any way for Spider-Man to come out of this. Juggs could, technically, just sit down and wait for Spider-Man to die of old age.
"
#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
MUTANT413 said:
I'm not giving Spider-Man a sure fire win in this fight, in fact I thing Juggs still has better odds. I'm just saying to all of you who think it would be a total curbstomp, give Spider-Man a chance. He's strong enough to take a punch, fast enough to dodge it, and smart enough to KO most enemies before the punch is even thrown."
How can he hurt Juggernaut when he's immune to physical damage? The only time Spider-Man has actually beaten Juggernaut was when he tricked him into stepping in wet cement, trapping him since there wasn't any leverage for him to move. But that was in comics, and it's plain as day that the way Spider-Man won that fight was coincidental. He doesn't have the same liberty here. So, he loses badly. And, if not badly, he runs from the fight.

Zoom said:
"Fail."

*Static laughs*

MUTANT413 said:
"Like I said before, Spider-Man often wins his fights by being smarter.  He's gone 1-on-1 against the Hulk several times, fought and defeated Rhino quite a few times, and once held his own pretty well against a mind-coltrolled Fantastic 4 (all 4 at the same time). Given all their respective strength levels, it seems like Spidey wouldn't be able to do beans to Hulk, Rhino, Thing, or any of the other heavy hitters he often brawls with, but he has always managed to win those fights (or at least walk away alive) by using his incredibly intelligence.
"
So, how does Spider-Man hurt someone with immunity to physical damage again?

#37 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
" Why?"
It's a failure because you're not sure if Spider-Man can hurt Juggernaut. How can you not be sure? Do you not Spider-Man is? Do you not know that Juggernaut is immune to physical damage?
#38 Posted by StormAmazonPheonix (286 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man loses all eight of his legs.

#39 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman is a smarter fighter then the juggernaut he will figure a way to beat him juggernaut usually just charges but spiderman spider sense would warn him and he would get out the way juggernaut has lost to venom before someone who is so crazy and spiderman has beaten venom surely he would find a way to win

#40 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"

spiderman is a smarter fighter then the juggernaut he will figure a way to beat him juggernaut usually just charges but spiderman spider sense would warn him and he would get out the way juggernaut has lost to venom before someone who is so crazy and spiderman has beaten venom surely he would find a way to win

"
you tell me how he's going to win
#41 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that this is two pages is amazing to me.

#42 Posted by Riot Runner (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to make an arguement, but this has gotten too ridiculous for my tastes.

#43 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
Riot Runner said:
"I was going to make an arguement, but this has gotten too ridiculous for my tastes.
"
Why make an argument? It's obvious who wins.
#44 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"mira said:
Fail.
"
LMFAO.
#45 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"he will figure a way to beat him"
This is redundant.
#46 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
mira said:
"Zoom said:
"mira said:
Fail.
"
"
Because if Spidey was 18 times as strong, he wouldn't have been "strong enough" to hurt the Juggernaut.
#47 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
juggernaut is a dumb fighter spiderman could use the environements around him and figure his weakness you dont always have to win with strenght you know
#48 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"juggernaut is a dumb fighter spiderman could use the environements around him and figure his weakness you dont always have to win with strenght you know "

yeah? will he? Spidey's gonna use the "environment" to sprout telepathic powers?
#49 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"symbiote5 said:
"juggernaut is a dumb fighter spiderman could use the environements around him and figure his weakness you dont always have to win with strenght you know "

yeah? will he? Spidey's gonna use the "environment" to sprout telepathic powers?"
he kinda has before remember uni powered spidy? i think he had tp?
#50 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"DJ Diesel said:
"symbiote5 said:

yeah? will he? Spidey's gonna use the "environment" to sprout telepathic powers?"
he kinda has before remember uni powered spidy? i think he had tp?
"

Well... I have to admit... if we're going off the premise that Spiderman can poop out whatever power he needs at the time... I guess he'll win eventually. That's... uh... pretty hard to top.