deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@laflux said:

@logy5000 said:

@laflux: I don't think they survived his shots. :/ I don't think Sandman hits are as strong as tank shells because his punches weren't doing anything to the metal Pete was tied to. Obadiah wasn't wrecking the armor, he was stomping on him and throwing him and shooting him but it wasn't doing anything. Tony was owning Obadiah until his suit was reduced to 15% power, then Oby started winning.

The power doesn't affect the durability of the suit. And Obadiah ripped the helmet off Iron man. Spider-man could do the same.

What does that matter? If Pete gets close enough to pull off the helmet, Tony can shoot him with:

Repulsors

Unibeam

Targeting darts

Tank busters

Red wrist lasers

Mini shoulder missiles

His fists

Etc.

If Pete gets close, Tony can open fire on him to his heart's content. And if Pete's far away, Tony can still shoot him down. If Tony uses his weaponry he wins every scenario except H2H.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Strider92 said:

@logy5000 said:

@Strider92: What stops Tony from shooting Pete while he's swinging? Tony won't sit there twiddling his thumbs while Pete's swinging towards him.

The fact that although the suit augmented his strength and flight speed his reflexes/combat speed were not good at all (watch the Tony Vs Rhodey or Tony Vs Whiplash in IM:2 to see what i'm talking about). With only a 25meter gap Spider-man wouldn't even need to swing to get to Tony before he raised his arm to fire a simple jump would suffice. If the starting distance was further Tony would win but at this distance Spider-man's speed/reflexes are just to fast.

He was badly drunk when he fought Rhodey. And he used the crappy suitcase suit against Ivan. you're wanking, saying that Pete could swing 75 feet before Tony could raise his arm. He doesn't even need to raise his arm, he could just use darts or small missiles. And let's say Pete COULD get to Tony that fast, it still wouldn't matter cause it's not like he'll one-shot him. He needs to hit normal humans multiple times to knock them out. Tony was taking swings from Mjolnir without the slightest dent. Pete wouldn't do diddly sh!t.

Avatar image for venomsapprentice
venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@logy5000 said:

@venomsapprentice: I don't know about you, but it's pretty d@mn obvious what you've been saying. No, he's not beating Iron Man. He won't be able to hit him. Iron Man's technology is far, far superior to Green Goblin's. Iron Man's fists are harder than Spider-Man's. And in SM 1, Pete had to hit Saw (in the cage) multiple times to knock him out, and for that matter Saw was beating the sh!t out of Pete with a simple metal chair and he panicked when he was about to use a golf club. Iron Man's fists would hurt muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch more than a golf club. Not saying Iron Man is physically stronger, but he's better in every other way.

I know that scene. And it was a crowbar.

But it doesn't matter because; 1. I doubt peters powers were fully developed at that point. 2. He has taken much worse SINCE then. And 3. It doesn't change the fact that Spidey has the physical strength to punch IM's head off.

Just look at that! In the end his stronger than steel webbing was breaking, and he STILL had the strength to hold on. You can't say he doesn't have the power to give Iron Man a beating.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice: If Thor couldn't knock IM's head off, neither could Pete.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@Strider92 said:

@logy5000 said:

@Strider92: What stops Tony from shooting Pete while he's swinging? Tony won't sit there twiddling his thumbs while Pete's swinging towards him.

The fact that although the suit augmented his strength and flight speed his reflexes/combat speed were not good at all (watch the Tony Vs Rhodey or Tony Vs Whiplash in IM:2 to see what i'm talking about). With only a 25meter gap Spider-man wouldn't even need to swing to get to Tony before he raised his arm to fire a simple jump would suffice. If the starting distance was further Tony would win but at this distance Spider-man's speed/reflexes are just to fast.

He was badly drunk when he fought Rhodey. And he used the crappy suitcase suit against Ivan. you're wanking, saying that Pete could swing 75 feet before Tony could raise his arm. He doesn't even need to raise his arm, he could just use darts or small missiles. And let's say Pete COULD get to Tony that fast, it still wouldn't matter cause it's not like he'll one-shot him. He needs to hit normal humans multiple times to knock them out. Tony was taking swings from Mjolnir without the slightest dent. Pete wouldn't do diddly sh!t.

If you want to be pithy, Spider Man has better strength feats than THOR.

And it's not like he cant dodge while in the air.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice: If you're going to say Spider-Man > Thor, then I'm not going to continue this debate. Mjolnir causes earthquakes, Spider-Man, IIRC, never even destroyed a building.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@venomsapprentice: If you're going to say Spider-Man > Thor, then I'm not going to continue this debate. Mjolnir causes earthquakes, Spider-Man, IIRC, never even destroyed a building.

Does that mean you concede defeat? If so I'll gladly take this victory. XD

P.S Thor wasn't even trying his hardest when he was fighting Iron Man. That explains why he wasn't stomped.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice: Ha! I'm not giving in. Hulk stopped a leviathen beast with 1 arm effortlessly. Thor was able to hold 1 of Hulk's arms back. Thor > Spider-Man. And I think you're assuming that Iron Man can't hit Spider-Man a bit too much. Not to mention he likes to get up close and talk while he's fighting. If Pete got hit by just 1 repulsor shot he'd be in pain.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#109  Edited By laflux

@logy5000 said:

@laflux said:

@logy5000 said:

@laflux: I don't think they survived his shots. :/ I don't think Sandman hits are as strong as tank shells because his punches weren't doing anything to the metal Pete was tied to. Obadiah wasn't wrecking the armor, he was stomping on him and throwing him and shooting him but it wasn't doing anything. Tony was owning Obadiah until his suit was reduced to 15% power, then Oby started winning.

The power doesn't affect the durability of the suit. And Obadiah ripped the helmet off Iron man. Spider-man could do the same.

What does that matter? If Pete gets close enough to pull off the helmet, Tony can shoot him with:

Repulsors

Unibeam

Targeting darts

Tank busters

Red wrist lasers

Mini shoulder missiles

His fists

Etc.

If Pete gets close, Tony can open fire on him to his heart's content. And if Pete's far away, Tony can still shoot him down. If Tony uses his weaponry he wins every scenario except H2H.

Then you basically agree with agree with me. I said that Iron man risks defeat only if Tony fights Pete H2H with no weapons.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Alexander505

Iron Man win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: If you believe that too, then I agree with you.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@venomsapprentice: Ha! I'm not giving in. Hulk stopped a leviathen beast with 1 arm effortlessly. Thor was able to hold 1 of Hulk's arms back. Thor > Spider-Man. And I think you're assuming that Iron Man can't hit Spider-Man a bit too much. Not to mention he likes to get up close and talk while he's fighting. If Pete got hit by just 1 repulsor shot he'd be in pain.

Thor was holding back. Spider Man wont. And after all this, you STILL don't have a solid answer on what IM would do if his face got webbed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice: I've already told you twice. He would use a targeting weapon. How about you explain what would happen if Spider-Man's face got shot by a repulsor?

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@venomsapprentice: I've already told you twice. He would use a targeting weapon. How about you explain what would happen if Spider-Man's face got shot by a repulsor?

His face wouldn't get shot by a repulsor. And if it did, he's taken worse.

Targeting weapons? All the sensors are in the helmet. And therefore would be obscured by webbing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice: Would you care to explain why he wouldn't get shot in the face? Until the answer I'll just say that Iron Man won't get web in his face.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@venomsapprentice: Would you care to explain why he wouldn't get shot in the face? Until the answer I'll just say that Iron Man won't get web in his face.

It's obvious. Spidey has agility feats off the chain, IM doesn't.

Spidey has accuracy feats off the chain, IM doesn't. (he couldn't even kill whiplash mk 1)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice: Iron Man is WAY too fast for Spider-Man. Why do you need accuracy when you have computers that can lock on? And Spidey can't shoot web into Iron Man's face if he's flying around. If IM unleashes all his weaponry, Spidey won't dodge it, no matter how agile he is.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@venomsapprentice: Iron Man is WAY too fast for Spider-Man. Why do you need accuracy when you have computers that can lock on? And Spidey can't shoot web into Iron Man's face if he's flying around. If IM unleashes all his weaponry, Spidey won't dodge it, no matter how agile he is.

Like heck he won't. Did you not notice the fact that there is a DELAY before IM fires?

Do you not remember the fact that Spider Man can react BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS.

Did you forget that, no matter how fast a computer is, it's limited by the speed at which IM can move his arms?

Has it escaped your notice, that Spider Man has dodged missiles, bullets, bombs, blades, and tentacles with regularity, when IM could not dodge TWO WHIPS?

Spidey will hit IM first, and when he does, the fight is pretty much over.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#119  Edited By cameron83

@venomsapprentice: by this i say spiderman,if iron man cannot counter his danger sense,then the odds are definitely in spidermans favor

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cameron83 said:

@venomsapprentice: by this i say spiderman,if iron man cannot counter his danger sense,then the odds are definitely in spidermans favor

Yes. Most definitely.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By jeanroygrant

Iron Man.

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

I'm going to say Peter, he had good durability, speed, and spidey sense feats.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Tony_Shark

@logy5000 said:

@laflux said:

@logy5000 said:

Repulsors

Unibeam

Targeting darts

Tank busters

Red wrist lasers

Mini shoulder missiles

His fists

Etc.

Dude, I can't believe they are actually debating you on this.

Spider-Man hasn't dodged any bullets in any of the movies. Not at point blank. It's not like he's can't be touched either. He's been tagged by Sandman a pretty good amount of times, and he's way slower than Iron Man. If Peter somehow gets close (and I don't know how he could dodge Smart Missiles lock on to him; they are almost instant), then he'll get tagged. Punching the armor will probably hurt him too. It's Gold and Titanium. The only guy that was able to dent it a bit, and almost crush an arm (Also, weakest part of the armour), was Thor. Thor is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH stronger than Spider-Man could ever imagine. Anyway, so after punching the armor, he gets tagged. One punch from Iron Man is enough to daze him, and really hurt him. From then, Spider-Man will try to fight... but get tagged a couple of more times, and not create any kind of real damage to the suit. The injuries and internal bleeding will slow him down, and Iron Man will get a kill shot. Also, Spider-Man is subject to fatigue. Iron Man has only lost his most of his power after fighting non-stop against hundreds of enemies in The Avengers, and taking A LOT of damage.

That train clip isn't impressive either. Iron Man can easily stop the train will much less effort. If he could push the engine of the helicarrier back into an aggressive speed, then he can easily stop a lousy train.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Army2442

Iron Man wins

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By TERMINATORXX

This is a mismatch and I can't believe this threads still alive.

What is Spiderman gonna do to harm Ironman? Stregth wise I'm not really sure about, but durability wise, i'm definitly gonna say Ironman..... Ironman tanked missles and Spiderman got bruced up badley after venoms beatings, not to mention when he was tied up, he struggled at breaking the strings, Ironman would of probably easily gotten out, not to mention Ironmans got deadlier weaponary on him such as missle launchers, heat vision, flying abilities...etc...etc...etc

Avatar image for shisho_the_fist
Shisho_The_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Shisho_The_Fist

This is ridiculous. Spiderman's been hurt and tagged by physical attacks from Norman and Dock Ock, and damaged by Normans bombs and blades. I see no reason why some would believe Tony's repulsor beams wouldn't vaporize peter. Plus Tony's beams move faster than most weapons peter's been hit with, so if he couldn't dodge those i doubt he could dodge Tony's beams.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#127  Edited By TDK_1997

Iron Man wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice said:

@logy5000 said:

Like heck he won't. Did you not notice the fact that there is a DELAY before IM fires?

Do you not remember the fact that Spider Man can react BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS.

Did you forget that, no matter how fast a computer is, it's limited by the speed at which IM can move his arms?

Has it escaped your notice, that Spider Man has dodged missiles, bullets, bombs, blades, and tentacles with regularity, when IM could not dodge TWO WHIPS?

Spidey will hit IM first, and when he does, the fight is pretty much over.

That's bull. Spidey never dodged a bullet. I'm tired of you assuming that IM can't hit him. I can't understand why you think Spidey can 1-shot him. He can't even 1-shot normal humans. Spider-Man cannot "react before anything happens." His spider sense is weak. Remember in the 1st movie, he went into the building, thought there was a woman in danger......and it turned out to be Green Goblin? What did his spider sense do for him then. Once IM hits him, it's over. Pete was constantly being injured and bloodied by normal knives. And he has to dodge bullets, IM can stand in the line of fire by multiple terrorists without any trouble.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tony_Shark said:

@logy5000 said:

@laflux said:

@logy5000 said:

Repulsors

Unibeam

Targeting darts

Tank busters

Red wrist lasers

Mini shoulder missiles

His fists

Etc.

Spider-Man hasn't dodged any bullets in any of the movies. Not at point blank. It's not like he's can't be touched either. He's been tagged by Sandman a pretty good amount of times, and he's way slower than Iron Man. If Peter somehow gets close (and I don't know how he could dodge Smart Missiles lock on to him; they are almost instant), then he'll get tagged. Punching the armor will probably hurt him too. It's Gold and Titanium. The only guy that was able to dent it a bit, and almost crush an arm (Also, weakest part of the armour), was Thor. Thor is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH stronger than Spider-Man could ever imagine. Anyway, so after punching the armor, he gets tagged. One punch from Iron Man is enough to daze him, and really hurt him. From then, Spider-Man will try to fight... but get tagged a couple of more times, and not create any kind of real damage to the suit. The injuries and internal bleeding will slow him down, and Iron Man will get a kill shot. Also, Spider-Man is subject to fatigue. Iron Man has only lost his most of his power after fighting non-stop against hundreds of enemies in The Avengers, and taking A LOT of damage.

That train clip isn't impressive either. Iron Man can easily stop the train will much less effort. If he could push the engine of the helicarrier back into an aggressive speed, then he can easily stop a lousy train.

Thank you, for actually thinking in your comments, unlike some of these other people.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@logy5000 said:

@laflux said:

@logy5000 said:

Repulsors

Unibeam

Targeting darts

Tank busters

Red wrist lasers

Mini shoulder missiles

His fists

Etc.

Thank you, for actually thinking in your comments, unlike some of these other people.

Alright, you win.

To tell you the truth, I thought that IM would win in the first place. But what kind of debate would that be?

"Iron Man wins." "Yeah dude Iron Man wins" "Yeah Iron Man wins because of his armor." Yeah Iron Man wins because of his missiles." "Yep Iron Man wins because he can fly at super sonic speeds."

I cant believe you didn't bring up the fact that IM could just stay in the air and rain death on Spider Man. You could have won this debate a long time ago, if you didn't keep going back and forth about about who was physically stronger, and whether or not IM could be hit by WEBBING.

I do believe that Spider Man could have defeated IM mark 3 (with difficulty), but once that mark 7 came out, and IM was able to fire in the air without coming to a full stop, Spider Man really doesn't stand a chance. So, there you go.

P.S Spidey dodged bullets in the carjacker scene. I don't know where you got the idea that he couldn't.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#131  Edited By laflux

@venomsapprentice said:

I cant believe you didn't bring up the fact that IM could just stay in the air and rain death on Spider Man. You could have won this debate a long time ago, if you didn't keep going back and forth about about who was physically stronger, and whether or not IM could be hit by WEBBING.

I've said this is why iron man wins for three pages. I got tired of reiterating this point so that's why I left said thread. Its simple really. Iron man will lose if fights H2H since his strength feats are lower then spider-man's and spider-man can rip his armour. But since Iron Man can fly and has multiple projectile weapons, he wins, especially since Jarvis will direct him to do so. I think that people seem reluctant to admit that Spider-man could beat Iron Man in H2H more than anything.

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux said:

@venomsapprentice said:

I've said this is why iron man wins for three pages. I got tired of reiterating this point so that's why I left said thread. Its simple really. Iron man will lose if fights H2H since his strength feats are lower then spider-man's and spider-man can rip his armour. But since Iron Man can fly and has multiple projectile weapons, he wins, especially since Jarvis will direct him to do so. I think that people seem reluctant to admit that Spider-man could beat Iron Man in H2H more than anything.

You never should have left bro. When you have a solid argument, you've got to press it until it hurts.

Did you post vids of mark 7 flying and shooting? Did you make perfectly clear that there is NO CHANCE of Spidey closing the distance on IM before he is shot by a wrist laser? Maybe you did. If so you should have kept on going, cause' your argument was stronger than mine. XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice: I thought I did talk about him shooting in the air.... oh well. Why did you argue so much for Spider-Man if you though Iron Man would win the whole time?

venomsapprentice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@venomsapprentice: I thought I did talk about him shooting in the air.... oh well. Why did you argue so much for Spider-Man if you though Iron Man would win the whole time?

I like to keep flexible, argue points that I don't necessarily agree with.

Good debate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@venomsapprentice said:

@logy5000 said:

I like to keep flexible, argue points that I don't necessarily agree with.

Good debate.

Right back at ya. :)

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Tony_Shark

@venomsapprentice said:

@logy5000 said:

@Tony_Shark said:

@logy5000 said:

@laflux said:

@logy5000 said:

Repulsors

Unibeam

Targeting darts

Tank busters

Red wrist lasers

Mini shoulder missiles

His fists

Etc.

Alright, you win.

To tell you the truth, I thought that IM would win in the first place. But what kind of debate would that be?

"Iron Man wins." "Yeah dude Iron Man wins" "Yeah Iron Man wins because of his armor." Yeah Iron Man wins because of his missiles." "Yep Iron Man wins because he can fly at super sonic speeds."

I do believe that Spider Man could have defeated IM mark 3 (with difficulty), but once that mark 7 came out, and IM was able to fire in the air without coming to a full stop, Spider Man really doesn't stand a chance. So, there you go.

P.S Spidey dodged bullets in the carjacker scene. I don't know where you got the idea that he couldn't.

OH! I totally forgot that scene!

WALLCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By WALLCRAWLER

Iron man

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Spider-man. His abilities are more reliable than Tony's for a number of reasons. 1. Spidey doesn't need a suit or power source whereas Tony solely relies on his suit and any damage to the suit weakens his chances of winning. 2. Spiderman is used to fighting against guys who can fly/have superior tech primarily the Green Goblin. The differences between Goblin are that Goblin uses more sharp projectiles, H2H combat and grenades and has superhuman stats whereas Tony will be relying on hovering over Pete and hitting him with energy blasts among the rest of his arsenal. So where Goblin is a bit more lethal he is a bit easier to land offence on for Pete. What puts Iron Man at a disadvantage is that he needs to take just a second or two to stop, charge and release some of his stronger blasts. A second or two is a lot of time for Pete to make a decision especially with his Spider sense. We've seen that Petes web attacks are capable of stunning opponents temporarily so whats to stop him from letting of those web bombs while Iron Man charges up for an attack? Also what happens when Pete sticks a web over Iron Mans helmet and blinds him until he manages to remove it. Petes agility and reaction time will allow him to web Iron Man up, get close and rip apart that suit. Let's not forget that we're also in New York. This setting will provide a lot of options for Spider-man and in turn cause problems for Iron Man.

Tony_Shark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Have you seen Iron Man 3? Stark has faced worse opponents in that movie than Spidey.

Let's not forget that he's much smarter, resourceful, and has better feats. He tagged Killian (who could respectfully kill Spider-Man), and the movie character of Stark is much more aggressive. He was killing people left and right.

Also, Spider-Man doesn't really have what it takes to hurt the guy who took a shot from a tank (in older armor too), hits from Thor and Mjionir, fought an Alien army (with seemingly advanced technology) while tanking hits from their weapons, and surviving a point-blank explosion (inside the space-whale thing) from his own missiles (based on powerful repulsor technology), and was not crushed by his house and part of the mountain falling on top on him + the water pressure... like it barely breached his armor. he fought a guy who was as halfway to being as hot as the sun, and who is incredibly adept at maneuvering and piloting the armor is tight places, 1 v 1 combat, and open areas. Also Iron Man is familiar with New York. His satellites are more capable of detecting Spider-Man in this environment. He doesn't have an advantage.

Iron Man wins everyday.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By dondave

Iron Man ftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Have you seen Iron Man 3? Stark has faced worse opponents in that movie than Spidey.

Let's not forget that he's much smarter, resourceful, and has better feats. He tagged Killian (who could respectfully kill Spider-Man), and the movie character of Stark is much more aggressive. He was killing people left and right.

Also, Spider-Man doesn't really have what it takes to hurt the guy who took a shot from a tank (in older armor too), hits from Thor and Mjionir, fought an Alien army (with seemingly advanced technology) while tanking hits from their weapons, and surviving a point-blank explosion (inside the space-whale thing) from his own missiles (based on powerful repulsor technology), and was not crushed by his house and part of the mountain falling on top on him + the water pressure... like it barely breached his armor. he fought a guy who was as halfway to being as hot as the sun, and who is incredibly adept at maneuvering and piloting the armor is tight places, 1 v 1 combat, and open areas. Also Iron Man is familiar with New York. His satellites are more capable of detecting Spider-Man in this environment. He doesn't have an advantage.

Iron Man wins everyday.

Just because Stark was more aggressive in killing Killians goons in order to save Pepper from dying, doesn't mean that he's going to go for the kill in every single fight, especially if he doesn't know who Spider-man is and doesn't know what he's capable of. That would actually put him at a slight disadvantage.

Spidey vs Killian is a whole new debate altogether, and I don't think it's as one sided as you might think. Plus if we're following the 'he beat him so he can beat him' logic then Pepper Potts with her new abilities at the end of Iron Man can beat Killian and Stark? Doesn't work like that. There's a big difference between taking a hit from a tank in a suit that's supposed to take hits from a tank, and having someone with the strength in his wrists to stop a train mounting your shoulders and ripping apart your armor whether it be Stark's face plate or just general damage to the suit. Thor would of been holding back against Iron Man. Captain America also fought the chitauri so I don't see how Spider-man couldn't either, and even then Captain America got hit by one of their 'advanced' weapons and recovered within seconds. So spider-man with his superhuman durability and healing will also be able to take those hits, if they can actually land on him considering he dodge bullets at point blank. Spider-man survived a Goblin bomb literally to the face. The house wasn't necessarily falling on him, he just fell with it. Let's not forget that Killian was winning that fight quite easily for the most part and was tearing up every one of Tony's suits. Oh and let's not forget, Tony needed access to multiple suits to even defeat Killian and even then he had help at the end. Iron Man might be able to detect Spider-man but New York is his playground, he knows how to use the environment to his advantage and we've seen him do it countless times. As I said, once Spider-man in his playground of New York and starts webbing up that suit and eventually manages to get in close it's lights out for suitless Stark.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By segamarvel
No Caption Provided

Three ton strength..... seriously?

Navajaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man with little difficulty

ClassicRainbow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Iron Man.

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Noone301994

Iron Man's got this.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman wins. Spiderman is weaken to fire and explosives if it hits him. Ironman was tanking missles and all kinds of crazy stuff in Ironman 1.

Ironman has better technology, hes faster, smarter and far more durable then Spiderman. I havent seen Spiderman in the movies get hit with anything as powerful as a missle, but Ironman has tanked one with very little damage.

Ironman 8/10

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#149  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: Lol @ you responding to a post from a year and a half ago.

Edit: Lol @ most of your posts, tbh.