spiderman vs ironman

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#51  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@jumpstart55 said:
"  Iron-man  wins. 
"
Fire-brand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Fire-brand

tony sends false spidey sense info to peter. then when pete is destracted, iron man punches his head off.  i see no way that spidey can win this.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#53  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@jumpstart55 said:
"  Iron-man  wins. 
"
LOL.
SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By SpidermanWins

I have an idea!!!!! ooh ooh pick me! ok so spider-man breaks into Stark industries takes ironman suit and a few deadly explosives, makes a few mods (webbing holes and IRON enforced webbing!) , and a cooler look.  DEAD IM

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By King_Saturn
@Fortanono said:
" @jumpstart55 said:
"  Iron-man  wins. 
"
"
ha ha... 
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By AtPhantom
@SpidermanWins said:
" I have an idea!!!!! ooh ooh pick me! ok so spider-man breaks into Stark industries takes ironman suit and a few deadly explosives, makes a few mods (webbing holes and IRON enforced webbing!) , and a cooler look.  DEAD IM "
Iron Man keeps his suit inside him now....
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Tesseract said:
" @SpidermanWins: And this is from what comic?And even then why couldn't Tony use his omni repulsor ray to set himself free? "
No one actually takes the time to explain that scan. Iron Man's armor shut down after he abruptly redirected power from his boots, to his gloves, which he did in order to save Spider-man from falling to his death. For some equally twisted reason, that caused his armor to shut down, in which case Spider-man webbed him up. For another inexplicable reason, his armor also took minutes to reboot. When his systems got back online, he broke free as if it was paper.

Basically, JMS hasn't read Iron Man since the 80s, so naturally he keeps disregarding anything Iron Man can do, and makes up stuff to give Spider-man a shot. Same guy who had Captain America beating up Spider-man in the Iron Spider suit.
doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#58  Edited By doordoor123
This is from One More Day.

@CosmicSpiral said:
" @SpidermanWins said:
" @Tesseract said:

" @Tmul501 said:

" I don't think spider-man is as big of a pushover as you might think. I don't know if he could take the win here, but I know it wouldn't be that easy for Iron man "
Actually this is a curbstomp in 's favor....theres really nothing Spiderman can do to him. "

No Caption Provided
"
Spider-Man wins because JMS writes crappy stories involving Iron Man? "

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Not even in JMS's world can Spider-man hold Iron Man down when his armor is functional.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@Morpheus_: Wasn't Tony recently stated as being fearless? If that's true, then JMS managed to screw him up once again (I'm sure you know of his "fight" with Odinforce Thor).
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
" @Morpheus_: Wasn't Tony recently stated as being fearless? If that's true, then JMS managed to screw him up once again (I'm sure you know of his "fight" with Odinforce Thor). "
He has his doubts, but he didn't have any fear standing up to Thor when they met recently. Other than that I don't think it's been explicitly stated that he has absolutely no fear.
Tesseract

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#62  Edited By Tesseract
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Tesseract said:
" @SpidermanWins: And this is from what comic?And even then why couldn't Tony use his omni repulsor ray to set himself free? "
No one actually takes the time to explain that scan. Iron Man's armor shut down after he abruptly redirected power from his boots, to his gloves, which he did in order to save Spider-man from falling to his death. For some equally twisted reason, that caused his armor to shut down, in which case Spider-man webbed him up. For another inexplicable reason, his armor also took minutes to reboot. When his systems got back online, he broke free as if it was paper.

Basically, JMS hasn't read Iron Man since the 80s, so naturally he keeps disregarding anything Iron Man can do, and makes up stuff to give Spider-man a shot. Same guy who had Captain America beating up Spider-man in the Iron Spider suit. "
Thanks for the explanation, I knew there was something wrong with that picture.
Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6