Spiderman gets his iron spider costume 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Silver2467

Iron Fist wins. He's already stalemated SpideMan without his Chi. With it, he should be able to take Spidey down. 

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By jumpstart55
@Silver2467 said:
" Iron Fist wins. He's already stalemated SpideMan without his Chi. With it, he should be able to take Spidey down.  "
I know but do think his iron spider suit will give him better chances.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silver2467
@jumpstart55 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" Iron Fist wins. He's already stalemated SpideMan without his Chi. With it, he should be able to take Spidey down.  "
I know but do think his iron spider suit will give him better chances. "
Possibly, but I don't think it would make too much difference. Rand has some pretty impressive feats when utilizing his Chi. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida

Danny easily.

@jumpstart55:

No Caption Provided
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jumpstart55
@Silver2467 said:

" @jumpstart55 said:

" @Silver2467 said:
Possibly, but I don't think it would make too much difference. Rand has some pretty impressive feats when utilizing his Chi.  "

How is Danny without the assistance of his chi able to stalemate Pete when I read it I couldn’t believe it his stats are all below Pete, accept for fighting skills, without his chi, that alone is a very impressive feat for any street leveler. 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467
@jumpstart55 said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" @jumpstart55 said:

" @Silver2467 said:
Possibly, but I don't think it would make too much difference. Rand has some pretty impressive feats when utilizing his Chi.  "

How is Danny without the assistance of his chi able to stalemate Pete when I read it I couldn’t believe it his stats are all below Pete, accept for fighting skills, without his chi, that alone is a very impressive feat for any street leveler. 

"
It's because Spidey's not a trained combatant. Others with significantly lower physical stats have done that also. Cap, DD, and Elektra are a few. 
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#9  Edited By The_Martian
@Silver2467 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Hmm? Seems to me that Spidey was handling him pretty decently and Iron Fist had home field advantage
 Hmm? Seems to me that Spidey was handling him pretty decently and Iron Fist had home field advantage
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Rothschild
@Ferro Vida said:
" Danny easily.

@jumpstart55:

No Caption Provided
"
Isnt this a drill?
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@Ferro Vida said:
"Danny easily.

@jumpstart55:

No Caption Provided
"
what's this from? 
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jumpstart55
@Silver2467 said:
" @jumpstart55 said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" @jumpstart55 said:

" @Silver2467 said:

"
It's because Spidey's not a trained combatant. Others with significantly lower physical stats have done that also. Cap, DD, and Elektra are a few.  
Yea Matt always gives spidey trouble,i alway considered Daredevil somewhat superhuman due to his  echolocation like site,
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Iron fist could kill him with his chi powers just by being in the same room
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Silver2467
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

"
He did well against him though, and they've had another fight also. Besides, Spidey had to get serious in that fight because he realized Iron Fist was too skilled for him to goof around. It doesn't really matter anyway. If he has Chi, he'll take Spidey down one way or another. 
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Martian

I do have to ask, why "Spider-Man" is "Spiderman" and "Iron Fist" is "Iron-fist" in the title?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Martian
@Silver2467 said:
"He did well against him though, and they've had another fight also. Besides, Spidey had to get serious in that fight because he realized Iron Fist was too skilled for him to goof around. It doesn't really matter anyway. If he has Chi, he'll take Spidey down one way or another.  "
Spider-Man let Iron Fist get the first two hits on him(the nerve pinch and the kick of the building) and his only other hit was when he had to use his building's security defenses to distract Spider-Man.  The rest of the fight was Spider-Man beating him and Spider-Man came out without a scratch even though Iron Fist had the home field advantage.
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jumpstart55
@Nobody said:
" I do have to ask, why "Spider-Man" is "Spiderman" and "Iron Fist" is "Iron-fist" in the title? "  
its a habit.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Silver2467
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
"He did well against him though, and they've had another fight also. Besides, Spidey had to get serious in that fight because he realized Iron Fist was too skilled for him to goof around. It doesn't really matter anyway. If he has Chi, he'll take Spidey down one way or another.  "
Spider-Man let Iron Fist get the first two hits on him(the nerve pinch and the kick of the building) and his only other hit was when he had to use his building's security defenses to distract Spider-Man.  The rest of the fight was Spider-Man beating him and Spider-Man came out without a scratch even though Iron Fist had the home field advantage. "
As I said, they've had another fight where it was more evenly matched. 
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian
@Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Spider-Man let Iron Fist get the first two hits on him(the nerve pinch and the kick of the building) and his only other hit was when he had to use his building's security defenses to distract Spider-Man.  The rest of the fight was Spider-Man beating him and Spider-Man came out without a scratch even though Iron Fist had the home field advantage. "
As I said, they've had another fight where it was more evenly matched.  "
I'm assuming that is PIS. Without having enhanced reflexes to keep up with Spider-Man, no amount of "skill" should make up for that. I haven't read that fight, maybe they gave a reasoning behind it. I'm not saying Spider-Man wins this fight(I know Iron Fist has been upgraded and I'm not familiar with him his current version), but there is no reason Iron Fist should beat Spider-Man except for plot.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Silver2467
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
I'm assuming that is PIS. Without having enhanced reflexes to keep up with Spider-Man, no amount of "skill" should make up for that. I haven't read that fight, maybe they gave a reasoning behind it. I'm not saying Spider-Man wins this fight(I know Iron Fist has been upgraded and I'm not familiar with him his current version), but there is no reason Iron Fist should beat Spider-Man except for plot. "
That's not true. Several skilled martial artists without superhuman physical attributes have shown to give him a very hard time on several occasions. 
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Rothschild:@Jake Fury: Norman Osborn was using a simulation to brain-wash Danny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ferro Vida: cool, thanks. 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In all honesty I can't come up with a winner here. 

UrmanitaRules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By UrmanitaRules

Iron Fist ftw

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Martian
@Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
I'm assuming that is PIS. Without having enhanced reflexes to keep up with Spider-Man, no amount of "skill" should make up for that. I haven't read that fight, maybe they gave a reasoning behind it. I'm not saying Spider-Man wins this fight(I know Iron Fist has been upgraded and I'm not familiar with him his current version), but there is no reason Iron Fist should beat Spider-Man except for plot. "
That's not true. Several skilled martial artists without superhuman physical attributes have shown to give him a very hard time on several occasions.  "
Most of which can be explain through plot reasons.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Silver2467
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
That's not true. Several skilled martial artists without superhuman physical attributes have shown to give him a very hard time on several occasions.  "
Most of which can be explain through plot reasons. "
It's not PIS if it's consistent, and it is a consistency for skilled martial artists to hold their own against SpiderMan. He won't one-shot them because he always pulls his punches against opponents weaker than he is, and he lacks the sheer skill of Marvel's top combatants. They are of course physically outmatched by him, but they make up for it with their superior fighting and tactical abilities. 
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rothschild
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Rothschild:@Jake Fury: Norman Osborn was using a simulation to brain-wash Danny. "
So then I wouldnt be wrong to disregard that scan... Training no matter how "realistic" cant compare to the variables of an actual combatant 
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#28  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Iron Fist.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By spidey 15
@Silver2467: Actually in their fights,iron fist used chi. If you noticed better, in the scan where iron fist punched him, he used his chi! He stated that his chi is unfocused but that doesn't change the fact that he used it. Also, their first fight wasn't more even. If iron fist didn't use chi to get free from the web, he would lose.=]

Also spidey wasn't serious in any of their fights.

But current Dunny should beat Peter and easy.=]
Avatar image for fist_of_mandalore
Fist_of_Mandalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Fist. He has destroyed a 90,000 ton freight train moving like 250 mph with a Chi charged punch, he has fought Demons from the Ninth world and killed them, he has knocked out Luke Cage with a chi punch(and Cage is more durable). Spidey is pretty much out of his league. I'm not saying he destroys Spidey, spidey does have speed, agility, and can bounce around at higher levels, but Iron Fist will get a hit and will win.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Rothschild said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Rothschild:@Jake Fury: Norman Osborn was using a simulation to brain-wash Danny. "
So then I wouldnt be wrong to disregard that scan... Training no matter how "realistic" cant compare to the variables of an actual combatant  "
It wasn't training, it was a simulation. Think the danger room, but Iron Fist isn't holding back.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: While i agree that Dunny will win, these scans can't be used as a proof imo since Iron Fist was bloodlusted.=]
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: I realize, I was just pointing out why it can still be counted under certain conditions.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: oh, ok then.=]
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: Congrats! I've just noticed that you became a top poster...=D
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: LOL Thanks :) AP threatened to beat me xD
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: He must be angry now that he is not a top poster anymore. lol
XD
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: He'll get back on there. Might break my fingers first :P
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: lol. That will be bad...=P
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: I'll type with my nose
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: lol. Pinokio will do better than you...=P
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: How do you know I'm not him? xD
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: You never tell lies.=]
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ferro Vida
@spidey 15: You'd never know if I did xD
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By spidey 15
@Ferro Vida: Maybe. But you are not made of wood.=]
Rothschild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rothschild
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
So then I wouldnt be wrong to disregard that scan... Training no matter how "realistic" cant compare to the variables of an actual combatant  "
It wasn't training, it was a simulation. Think the danger room, but Iron Fist isn't holding back. "
Simulation/Training same difference... I was simply saying it was not him actually fighting those characters so I am disregarding that scan you dont have to, i'm saying I am