#1 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

VS 
#2 Edited by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Current version of both.  
Spiderman gets his iron spider costume 

#3 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist wins. He's already stalemated SpideMan without his Chi. With it, he should be able to take Spidey down. 

#4 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" Iron Fist wins. He's already stalemated SpideMan without his Chi. With it, he should be able to take Spidey down.  "
I know but do think his iron spider suit will give him better chances.
#5 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@jumpstart55 said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" Iron Fist wins. He's already stalemated SpideMan without his Chi. With it, he should be able to take Spidey down.  "
I know but do think his iron spider suit will give him better chances. "
Possibly, but I don't think it would make too much difference. Rand has some pretty impressive feats when utilizing his Chi. 
#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Danny easily.

@jumpstart55:

#7 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:

" @jumpstart55 said:

" @Silver2467 said:
Possibly, but I don't think it would make too much difference. Rand has some pretty impressive feats when utilizing his Chi.  "

How is Danny without the assistance of his chi able to stalemate Pete when I read it I couldn’t believe it his stats are all below Pete, accept for fighting skills, without his chi, that alone is a very impressive feat for any street leveler. 

#8 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@jumpstart55 said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" @jumpstart55 said:

" @Silver2467 said:
Possibly, but I don't think it would make too much difference. Rand has some pretty impressive feats when utilizing his Chi.  "

How is Danny without the assistance of his chi able to stalemate Pete when I read it I couldn’t believe it his stats are all below Pete, accept for fighting skills, without his chi, that alone is a very impressive feat for any street leveler. 

"
It's because Spidey's not a trained combatant. Others with significantly lower physical stats have done that also. Cap, DD, and Elektra are a few. 
#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:

Hmm? Seems to me that Spidey was handling him pretty decently and Iron Fist had home field advantage
#10 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" Danny easily.

@jumpstart55:

"
Isnt this a drill?
#11 Posted by Jake Fury (18616 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
"Danny easily.

@jumpstart55:

"
what's this from? 
#12 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @jumpstart55 said:
" @Silver2467 said:

" @jumpstart55 said:

" @Silver2467 said:

"
It's because Spidey's not a trained combatant. Others with significantly lower physical stats have done that also. Cap, DD, and Elektra are a few.  
Yea Matt always gives spidey trouble,i alway considered Daredevil somewhat superhuman due to his  echolocation like site,
#13 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron fist could kill him with his chi powers just by being in the same room
#14 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:

Hmm? Seems to me that Spidey was handling him pretty decently and Iron Fist had home field advantage
"
He did well against him though, and they've had another fight also. Besides, Spidey had to get serious in that fight because he realized Iron Fist was too skilled for him to goof around. It doesn't really matter anyway. If he has Chi, he'll take Spidey down one way or another. 
#15 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I do have to ask, why "Spider-Man" is "Spiderman" and "Iron Fist" is "Iron-fist" in the title?

#16 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
"He did well against him though, and they've had another fight also. Besides, Spidey had to get serious in that fight because he realized Iron Fist was too skilled for him to goof around. It doesn't really matter anyway. If he has Chi, he'll take Spidey down one way or another.  "
Spider-Man let Iron Fist get the first two hits on him(the nerve pinch and the kick of the building) and his only other hit was when he had to use his building's security defenses to distract Spider-Man.  The rest of the fight was Spider-Man beating him and Spider-Man came out without a scratch even though Iron Fist had the home field advantage.
#17 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" I do have to ask, why "Spider-Man" is "Spiderman" and "Iron Fist" is "Iron-fist" in the title? "  
its a habit.
#18 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
"He did well against him though, and they've had another fight also. Besides, Spidey had to get serious in that fight because he realized Iron Fist was too skilled for him to goof around. It doesn't really matter anyway. If he has Chi, he'll take Spidey down one way or another.  "
Spider-Man let Iron Fist get the first two hits on him(the nerve pinch and the kick of the building) and his only other hit was when he had to use his building's security defenses to distract Spider-Man.  The rest of the fight was Spider-Man beating him and Spider-Man came out without a scratch even though Iron Fist had the home field advantage. "
As I said, they've had another fight where it was more evenly matched. 
#19 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
Spider-Man let Iron Fist get the first two hits on him(the nerve pinch and the kick of the building) and his only other hit was when he had to use his building's security defenses to distract Spider-Man.  The rest of the fight was Spider-Man beating him and Spider-Man came out without a scratch even though Iron Fist had the home field advantage. "
As I said, they've had another fight where it was more evenly matched.  "
I'm assuming that is PIS. Without having enhanced reflexes to keep up with Spider-Man, no amount of "skill" should make up for that. I haven't read that fight, maybe they gave a reasoning behind it. I'm not saying Spider-Man wins this fight(I know Iron Fist has been upgraded and I'm not familiar with him his current version), but there is no reason Iron Fist should beat Spider-Man except for plot.
#20 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
I'm assuming that is PIS. Without having enhanced reflexes to keep up with Spider-Man, no amount of "skill" should make up for that. I haven't read that fight, maybe they gave a reasoning behind it. I'm not saying Spider-Man wins this fight(I know Iron Fist has been upgraded and I'm not familiar with him his current version), but there is no reason Iron Fist should beat Spider-Man except for plot. "
That's not true. Several skilled martial artists without superhuman physical attributes have shown to give him a very hard time on several occasions. 
#21 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rothschild: @Jake Fury: Norman Osborn was using a simulation to brain-wash Danny.
#22 Posted by Jake Fury (18616 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: cool, thanks. 
#23 Posted by Jake Fury (18616 posts) - - Show Bio

In all honesty I can't come up with a winner here. 

#24 Posted by UrmanitaRules (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist ftw

#25 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
I'm assuming that is PIS. Without having enhanced reflexes to keep up with Spider-Man, no amount of "skill" should make up for that. I haven't read that fight, maybe they gave a reasoning behind it. I'm not saying Spider-Man wins this fight(I know Iron Fist has been upgraded and I'm not familiar with him his current version), but there is no reason Iron Fist should beat Spider-Man except for plot. "
That's not true. Several skilled martial artists without superhuman physical attributes have shown to give him a very hard time on several occasions.  "
Most of which can be explain through plot reasons.
#26 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Nobody said:
" @Silver2467 said:
That's not true. Several skilled martial artists without superhuman physical attributes have shown to give him a very hard time on several occasions.  "
Most of which can be explain through plot reasons. "
It's not PIS if it's consistent, and it is a consistency for skilled martial artists to hold their own against SpiderMan. He won't one-shot them because he always pulls his punches against opponents weaker than he is, and he lacks the sheer skill of Marvel's top combatants. They are of course physically outmatched by him, but they make up for it with their superior fighting and tactical abilities. 
#27 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Rothschild: @Jake Fury: Norman Osborn was using a simulation to brain-wash Danny. "
So then I wouldnt be wrong to disregard that scan... Training no matter how "realistic" cant compare to the variables of an actual combatant 
#28 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist.

#29 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: Actually in their fights,iron fist used chi. If you noticed better, in the scan where iron fist punched him, he used his chi! He stated that his chi is unfocused but that doesn't change the fact that he used it. Also, their first fight wasn't more even. If iron fist didn't use chi to get free from the web, he would lose.=]

Also spidey wasn't serious in any of their fights.

But current Dunny should beat Peter and easy.=]
#30 Posted by Fist_of_Mandalore (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist. He has destroyed a 90,000 ton freight train moving like 250 mph with a Chi charged punch, he has fought Demons from the Ninth world and killed them, he has knocked out Luke Cage with a chi punch(and Cage is more durable). Spidey is pretty much out of his league. I'm not saying he destroys Spidey, spidey does have speed, agility, and can bounce around at higher levels, but Iron Fist will get a hit and will win.

#31 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rothschild said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Rothschild: @Jake Fury: Norman Osborn was using a simulation to brain-wash Danny. "
So then I wouldnt be wrong to disregard that scan... Training no matter how "realistic" cant compare to the variables of an actual combatant  "
It wasn't training, it was a simulation. Think the danger room, but Iron Fist isn't holding back.
#32 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: While i agree that Dunny will win, these scans can't be used as a proof imo since Iron Fist was bloodlusted.=]
#33 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: I realize, I was just pointing out why it can still be counted under certain conditions.
#34 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: oh, ok then.=]
#35 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: Congrats! I've just noticed that you became a top poster...=D
#36 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: LOL Thanks :) AP threatened to beat me xD
#37 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: He must be angry now that he is not a top poster anymore. lol
XD
#38 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: He'll get back on there. Might break my fingers first :P
#39 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: lol. That will be bad...=P
#40 Edited by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: I'll type with my nose
#41 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: lol. Pinokio will do better than you...=P
#42 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: How do you know I'm not him? xD
#43 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: You never tell lies.=]
#44 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: You'd never know if I did xD
#45 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida: Maybe. But you are not made of wood.=]
#46 Posted by Rothschild (1311 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Rothschild said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
So then I wouldnt be wrong to disregard that scan... Training no matter how "realistic" cant compare to the variables of an actual combatant  "
It wasn't training, it was a simulation. Think the danger room, but Iron Fist isn't holding back. "
Simulation/Training same difference... I was simply saying it was not him actually fighting those characters so I am disregarding that scan you dont have to, i'm saying I am