User Lists: 1

Spiderman is 616

Hidan is just Hidan

Location is Valley of the ends

Starting distance is 100m

Morals off

Bloodlusted

Standard gear

Since Hidan is immortal each opponent only needs to KO the other to win.

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan easily

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Spidey wins

Luka_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man wins.

LegallyBlind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boi, Hidan's weapon is not touching Spidey lmao webs ftw

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan takes this.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's mostly water here and not many structures for Spidey to swing off of. So the environment puts him at a disadvantage that massively limits his agility.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By oblivion360

Hidan speed blitz then sacrifice

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@kcminato said:

Hidan easily

Based on what? lol, he loses to spidey.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan wins eventually. He just has to cut spidey and its over.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan be stompin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 98115

bloodlusted spiderman wins by ko

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

Hidan wins eventually. He just has to cut spidey and its over.

I don't get your logic, all Spidey has to do is punch his head off.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: the difference is that hidan can accomplish what I said but spidey can't

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

@heatblaze123: the difference is that hidan can accomplish what I said but spidey can't

.......Why? Why can't he?

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By newcomer

@heatblaze123: hidan has superior reach, speed, and battlefield advantage considering he can walk on water and peter can't along with limited places for peter to swing this will make it nearly impossible for peter to tag him.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

@heatblaze123: hidan has superior reach.

Wrong

speed,

Wrong

and battlefield advantage considering he can walk on water and peter can't along with limited places for peter to swing this will make it nearly impossible for peter to tag him.

I have not seen him walk on water, despite being a genin level ability, he hasn't shown the feat. What makes you think he's very limited here? He can still walk on walls and Statues, his spider sense will help him tag him. Honestly if I want to be an asshole about it, Peter can fly and Hidan can't.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: his scythe gives him superior reach.

Speed, when has spidey physically kept up with a hypersonic character.

To pass genin you have to have the chakra control to walk on water so having no feats for it doesn't matter. The fact that he is in a wilderness environment where it is hard to swing webs. Also please tell how peter can fly.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Heatblaze

@newcomer said:

@heatblaze123: his scythe gives him superior reach.

Speed, when has spidey physically kept up with a hypersonic character.

To pass genin you have to have the chakra control to walk on water so having no feats for it doesn't matter. The fact that he is in a wilderness environment where it is hard to swing webs. Also please tell how peter can fly.

His web shooters give him reach as well, we've seen it extend itself the cover part of a tall building.

Kakashi is hypersonic? Proof?

To pass genin you have to have the chakra control to walk on water so having no feats for it doesn't matter.

I'll give you that.

The fact that he is in a wilderness environment where it is hard to swing webs.

He can jump extraordinarily high, he's really not limited to his web shooters.

Also please tell how peter can fly.

lol XD, he has done it more than once, so it's really not an outlier, there's more btw.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: web shooters are a long range ability not really reach. Hidan can do the same using kunai and wire really if you wanna go that route.

Kakashi has stated he cut a bolt of lightning in half and guy said it was true.

Hidan can jump high too the point is for mobility spidey relies on webslinging and jumping around on walls and here that is extremely difficult toppled with the fact hidan has great mobility considering he can do more than spidey with water walking.

Wouldn't flying severely limit peters speed and mobility considering two hands are busy and he has to dive bomb towards hidan to do anything.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ehhh i want Spider to win but Hidan has most of the advantages. Jounin level ninja are probably at least half as fast as Spiderman in every way, they zig zag through trees fighting similar to how he might. If Spiderman has the speed edge it isn't enough to dominate Hidan. Even without the number of jutsus Hidan has he would win due to being immortal and one cut he can finish Spidey at will. I don't see Spiderman incapacitating Hidan before blood is drawn, after that it is over.

Akatsuki are all > Spidey level characters.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: How ?? Hidan is much faster than spidey . Once hidan gets his blood , which is extremely easy , its game over for peter .

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

@heatblaze123: web shooters are a long range ability not really reach. Hidan can do the same using kunai and wire really if you wanna go that route.

What? What's the difference? How is it any different?

Pete has dodged lightning. And I think Spock outpaced it.

Hidan can jump high too the point is for mobility spidey relies on webslinging and jumping around on walls and here that is extremely difficult toppled with the fact hidan has great mobility considering he can do more than spidey with water walking.

Hidan doesn't have the feats to suggest that.

Wouldn't flying severely limit peters speed and mobility considering two hands are busy and he has to dive bomb towards hidan to do anything.

He was fast enough to catch up to a robot clone of himself after flinging it. He can easily let go of the wings when needed..honestly it really shouldn't be a factor.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Heatblaze

@kcminato said:

@heatblaze123: How ?? Hidan is much faster than spidey . Once hidan gets his blood , which is extremely easy , its game over for peter .

Hidan has no feats to suggest he's faster. Spider Man has armor now. Seems like you're underestimating him.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By newcomer

@heatblaze123: well if you just count throwing things to hit your opponent reach I guess there equal I considered it something you can easily control to outland your opponent.

Pete has gotten tagged by bullets is that lightning an outlier?

Yes he does, he may not jump as high as peter but enough to where it doesn't matter.

As he is flying it is a factor considering hidan can throw multiple supersonic kunai at peter at no time and he will have to let go giving hidan an opening.

Anyway I am going to bef, I have to get up early so cont. this tomorrow.

john_doe_0897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

@heatblaze123: well if you just count throwing things to hit your opponent reach I guess there equal I considered it something you can easily control to outland your opponent.

Pete has gotten tagged by bullets is that lightning an outlier?

Nope, and you're low balling.

Yes he does, he may not jump as high as peter but enough to where it doesn't matter.

As he is flying it is a factor considering hidan can throw multiple supersonic kunai at peter at no time and he will have to let go giving hidan an opening.

Throwing supersonic kunai, i'm sure that's provable.

Anyway I am going to bef, I have to get up early so cont. this tomorrow.

Goodnight, don't let the bedbugs bite.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

What? What's the difference? How is it any different?

Pete has dodged lightning. And I think Spock outpaced it.

Hidan doesn't have the feats to suggest that.

He was fast enough to catch up to a robot clone of himself after flinging it. He can easily let go of the wings when needed..honestly it really shouldn't be a factor.

I would give Spidey the speed edge by 25%, he would have to try. Hidan can walk on water, at his level it really doesn't need to be shown. He is able to dodge every blow from Asuma i believe before stopped by Shikamaru.

Hidan is basically immortal, it took hundreds of explosive tags to decapitate him after his tendons were weakened, idk if Spidey can decapitate him with a punch that easily. He also have a good healing factor.

Anyways he showed off his acrobatics/speed/agility by evading every blow from a jounin level Ninjas, if that wasn't enough Asuma heavily focused on melee style attacks, this puts him in Spidermans league at least, Spiderman could ot dodge him forever, it takes one scratch to make Hidan instantly able to kill Spiderman. Hidan has insane dura bility and stamina so time is on his side. I see the fight quickly becoming a close range fight, Spiderman might have the upper hand for a minute but he Hidan will catch him soon enough and finish him with his curse. This ensures his victory, honestly Hidan would probably win without his curse, with it he has almost zero chance to lose. It took weakened tendons annd 100 explosive tags to decap him, Spiderman cannot punch his head off, maybe 1/10 or 2/10 times he gets his head off and beats Hidan in a no curse fight, without it i never see Spiderman winning a flawless victory. Hidan at worst is nearly Spidermans equal but i wouldn't be surprised if he was faster.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heatblaze123: lol..... he kept up with kakashi who is hypersonic . Lets see spiderman react fast enough to counter his blows . All hidan needs is ONE blow . Look whos the one underestimating characters lmao . YOU are basically saying spiderman has the same speed as Hidan ? Bruh , thats not right in any way . Anyone would know high S rank ninjas in the naruto verse are at least hypersonic

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Heatblaze

@alphapunk: Can Hidan take these level of Punches and still be in one piece?

No Caption Provided

You also have to take Spider Sense into account. He can use it to predict his next movement, as well as his attacks. Although I don't think it takes 100 explosives to incap him, he still lacks the strength feat to break the webbing.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spider-Man webs Hidan under the water=infinite drowning.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:

@heatblaze123: "lol..... he kept up with kakashi who is hypersonic."

Proof? Because Shikamaru evaded his blow, is shikamaru hypersonic?

"Lets see spiderman react fast enough to counter his blows ."

He can, because he's clearly the faster between the two.

"All hidan needs is ONE blow . Look whos the one underestimating characters lmao."

Same can be said for Pete

"YOU are basically saying spiderman has the same speed as Hidan?"

No, I'm saying he's faster.

"Bruh , thats not right in any way . Anyone would know high S rank ninjas in the naruto verse are at least hypersonic"

Screw that noise, speak with feats. I'll believe it when I see it.

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: and you think bloodlusted Spidey would just watch Hidan make his symbol?

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: Can Hidan take these level of Punches and still be in one piece?

No Caption Provided

You also have to take Spider Sense into account. He can use it to predict his next movement, as well as his attacks. Although I don't think it takes 100 explosives to incap him, he still lacks the strength feat to break the webbing.

I think it;s possible for Spiderman to win with punches but without taking damage i just don't see it. I don't want to nitpick but spidey is amped their with the symbiote i believe. I think his punches would do similar to Hidan though. Hidan should be able to cut the webbing even if he is bound real good, he should be skilled enough to swing his weapon even with hands tied. I do think webbing is Spidermans best weapon though, he would need to incapacitate Hidan to have a chance.

This mostly boils down to Hidan needing to only graze Spiderman with a scratch to win, his jutsu is cheap as all hell.

Hidan will only be beat by chopping him up and burying him or something, i don't think Hidan gets knocked out. Hidan ca beat Spidey with one scratch, Hidan wins because he is lame, he can possibly beat characters leagues above him, Spidey is just to close in attributes/skills to win. A better fight would be Hidan vs Spiderman without the curse jutsu, even the it's a close fight possibly in Hidans favor. Spidermans precog does help a lot though i agree.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genin are casually faster than sound. Kakashi(out of practice) asuma and the other jonin could casually speed blitz any genin. How is hidan's speed in question?

AlphaAboveAll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AlphaAboveAll

Bloodlusted Spiderman takes this. He has always held back. Take account his strength has never been determined and just shown him lifting 20 tons. He is able to lift more than what he is capable off.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: the black suit didn't increase peter's strength

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg: You do realise that the starting distance is 100m yes ? Hidan literally only needs around 5 seconds to make his symbol ... The moment he gets blood from spidey . All attacks from spidey will be useless and hidan takes him out .

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: You do realize that the starting distance favors Spidey right? He has long range attacks, while Hidan doesn't. Judging from how you brought up the starting distance, you seem to be implying that Hidan creates his symbol as soon as the fight starts. That's simply not true. He creates his symbol after he gets blood. 5 seconds is more than enough for Spidey to trap Hidan with webs.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg said:

@kcminato: You do realize that the starting distance favors Spidey right? He has long range attacks, while Hidan doesn't. Judging from how you brought up the starting distance, you seem to be implying that Hidan creates his symbol as soon as the fight starts. That's simply not true. He creates his symbol after he gets blood. 5 seconds is more than enough for Spidey to trap Hidan with webs.

How fast are the webs? Hidan is used to casually dodging/knocking down shurikens that must be traveling faster than sound.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:

@heatblaze123: "lol..... he kept up with kakashi who is hypersonic."

Proof? Because Shikamaru evaded his blow, is shikamaru hypersonic?

Proof that kakashi is hypersonic ? lol? Well he kept up with kaguya , obito and pain who are all hypersonic . And yes shikamaru is hypersonic . You are not trolling right ? You do know high end jonin ninjas are easily hypersonic . even kotetsu and izumo are low end hypersonic . You do know that right ? Its the basics of naruto . Anyway , you want proof that kakashi is hypersonic ?Let me show you that obito is hypersonic . Obito was able to keep up with Minato . And minato was faster than hashirama . Hashirama outsped a bijuu dama that is mach 450 . Link it back to Hidan if you will . Thats how fast ninjas are in the narutoverse . Now let me ask you back the same question . How fast is spiderman ? Super sonic ? Hyper sonic ?? Feats of him being faster than hidan ?

"Lets see spiderman react fast enough to counter his blows ."

He can, because he's clearly the faster between the two.

Feats or its not happening . Stop thinking spiderman is so great lol . He is strong but to a certain extent . Hes not even that fast to begin with . lol... "clearly" show me how fast spiderman is then come on

"All hidan needs is ONE blow . Look whos the one underestimating characters lmao."

Same can be said for Pete

How is spiderman beating an immortal being that can only be won with incapacitating him .. LOL dude not sure if you are trolling or what . No matter how strong peter is he has to cut hidans head off and bury him before winning . I dont see HOW IN THE WORLD is he going to win with one blow . Stop your wanking bro. Spiderman one shotting hidan . hilarious . Hidan can legit take spiderman out with one blow . Just a drop of his blood and peter is dead for sure .

"YOU are basically saying spiderman has the same speed as Hidan?"

No, I'm saying he's faster.

you clearly are underestimating the ninjas from naruto. hais

"Bruh , thats not right in any way . Anyone would know high S rank ninjas in the naruto verse are at least hypersonic"

Screw that noise, speak with feats. I'll believe it when I see it.

smh . show me spiderman's speed then .

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk:

I'm not sure how fast his webs are. That's not what I meant though. I meant that Spidey can shoot webs that cover a wide area. If Hidan gets caught, he's not getting out any time soon. Spidey's webs are strong enough to hold a huge building. Shurikens are faster than sound?

Avatar image for geomancertactics
Geomancertactics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan is a scrub, Pete wins.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jdg said:

You are talking as if Hidan will stand still and get hit by the webs . Hidan obviously can and will dodge the webs . Hidan is much faster than peter . Hm thats true . Anyway Hidan can easily fall back and create the symbol then

JdG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato:

Didn't say he would get hit immediately. I just said the distance favors Spidey, since he can create a large wave of webs. Right, because Spidey would just sit and watch Hidan fall back.