#1 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Spiderman VS New-52 Hawkman

Random encounter.

Takes place in LA, midday, morals on.

Win by KO/incapitation.

#2 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man Wins. Although Hawkman got some sort of upgrade since his encounter with Deathstroke in the New 52, Parker's speed and spidey senses are far more superior than Hawkman and his Nth Metal.

#3 Posted by dondave (37299 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman

#4 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Have you seen Hawkman's reaction speed? ewww! I might be exaggerating though, but I think Spider-Man is way faster than Deathstroke and if he's able to grasp onto Hawkman then I'm pretty sure Parker could do so with much ease. His wings are getting plucked out.

#5 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3465 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material:His wings are getting plucked out.

Not to nitpick, but all anyone needs to fly is about a belt buckle's size worth of Nth Metal. Since Hawkman has plenty of weapons on his person composed of the substance, he wouldn't be grounded for very long. Just sayin'...

#6 Edited by matchesmalone21 (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material: Being faster (on the ground) doesn't mean that Spidey would win,in the air Hawkman is more faster. What Spidey can against someone capable to fight in the worst conditions??

#7 Posted by russellmania77 (15284 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say hawkman

#8 Posted by patrat18 (9743 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material: woo woo spiderman can barely beat a guy on a glider don't underestimate hawkman his nth meatle can form at will, spiderman is not faster than hawkman in the air which is were spiderman is weakest, plus hawk man is an experienced fighter.

#9 Posted by New_World_Order (13182 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#10 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@raw_material: woo woo spiderman can barely beat a guy on a glider don't underestimate hawkman his nth meatle can form at will, spiderman is not faster than hawkman in the air which is were spiderman is weakest, plus hawk man is an experienced fighter.

On the other hand, so is Spiderman (this comment was mainly for the purpose of bumping).

#11 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3465 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Spider-Man having the exact same problems with Hawkman that he's had with Wolverine, Sabretooth, and the Lizard. Except none of them have an energy projection, and none of them can fly. hawkman has/can do both, and will not stop until he splatters something. I like Spider-Man, I just don't like his chances here.

#12 Posted by Cgoodness (4560 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man's spidey sense is what will carry this fight for him, his spidey sense is good he can dodge gun fire. Though If hawkman gets his hands on Spider-Man it could be over for spidey if he doesn't use his hands to burn his face like he did Osborne

#13 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3465 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: come again? Spiderman has better durability feats, is faster, and smarter than Hawkman, and took on 2 phoenix empowered host, with 1/4 the power of the phoenix force. Tanked all their blows and tanked the Phoenix raptor that caused the mountain to explode that KO'ed the two phoenix host. Tanked not only Juggernaut's blows and kept coming but Colossus as Juggernaut as well. And not only did Colossus have the phoenix force but he still had the power of the Juggernaut at the same time. as the 1/4 host. Hawkman doesn't have anything that could even compare to that.

#16 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1: Ohhhh boy.....

This the ultimate spidey?Nope,read OP

Is just me or Juggernaut didn't punch him,but actually punch the ground??

#17 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3465 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by dondave (37299 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: come again? Spiderman has better durability feats, is faster, and smarter than Hawkman, and took on 2 phoenix empowered host, with 1/4 the power of the phoenix force. Tanked all their blows and tanked the Phoenix raptor that caused the mountain to explode that KO'ed the two phoenix host. Tanked not only Juggernaut's blows and kept coming but Colossus as Juggernaut as well. And not only did Colossus have the phoenix force but he still had the power of the Juggernaut at the same time. as the 1/4 host. Hawkman doesn't have anything that could even compare to that.

That's 616 Spider-Man not Ultimate Spider-Man

#20 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh yeah that's not the same Spidey we're talking about...

#21 Posted by sync1 (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1: Spiderman is not faster than Hawkman! Maybe agility/acrobatic wise.

It seems like you're forgetting about Hawkman's crazy healing factor.

#22 Edited by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: @matchesmalone21: @heraldofganthet: *cough* If Deathstroke's able to not only defeat Hawkman in H2H combat with such ease on foot, but also being able to lasso him back to the surface when he tries to fly away, then clearly Spider-Man will be able to do as well and without any struggle considering he's more superior than Deathstroke in those abilities or almost equals IMO. Now you gotta ask yourself, could Spider-Man defeat Deathtroke? Parker's spidey-senses and spidey-webs are definitely gonna play a huge role in this battle for sure and think he'll be able to defeat Hawkman. BTW, I hardly have any scans of the Ultimate Spider-Man, so I just use Deathstroke as somewhat of an example.

#23 Edited by dondave (37299 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material: Hawkman can go into his Berseker mode when all his stats are enhanced and he could smack Spider-Man around

#24 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material: Hawkman's speed is stated on flight,not on foot as Deathstroke and his armor had nth metal too,which enhanced strenght an speed to superhuman levels. In that time Carter was recovering the lost memories and gaining more control of the nth armor. Carter couldn't remember his military training,every appearance his powers and abilities grows, you saw the scan above? Saw how the healing factor changed it back here?

#25 Posted by patrat18 (9743 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material: deathsroke,s mind is a super computer made mostly for combat, he can see exactly what your next move is before you make it, he also has nth metal that he was using to hit carter, he would beat the hell out of spiderman. hawk man can cut anything spiderman has to offer spiderman looses to the likes of goblin and vulture all the time and they are both flying enemys.

#26 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

@raw_material: Hawkman's speed is stated on flight,not on foot as Deathstroke and his armor had nth metal too,which enhanced strenght an speed to superhuman levels. In that time Carter was recovering the lost memories and gaining more control of the nth armor. Carter couldn't remember his military training,every appearance his powers and abilities grows, you saw the scan above? Saw how the healing factor changed it back here?

Thanks for the confirmation. And yea I did. Wasn't quite sure, but I've got the issues for these scans and wanted to share my thoughts.

#27 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman is beast with full control and power capacity of the Nth Metal. I remember in recent issues of JLA #2 I think it was, he entered the conference room all bloodied up and didn't mind one bit. He's a brute for sure. Hawkman has the edge in this fight probably.

#28 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7971 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman wins this handdown

#30 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8737 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by cameron83 (7290 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 said:

spiderman wins this handdown

this.

I mean,the guy was able to leap street blocks while weakened and beat much of his rogues at the same time and dodge bullets. So far in the new 52 Hawkman has shown countless times to being tagged by people much slower than Ultimate Spiderman and by Bullets. I don't think Hawkman can be incapitated,but because of Spiderman's stats and his spider sense and such,Hawkman should have enough trouble just touching him. Ultimate Spiderman has also picked up a huge truck and took massive punishment (Explosions to the face,hits from Sandman,etc all while weakened from blood loss and a bullet wound).

However,I don't know the true extent of Hawkman's strength or Healing factor,and I believe he can cut through the webs.

#32 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7971 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: hey can u post a scan of him lufting the truck

#33 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2145 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman.

#34 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

Can ultimate Spiderman hits hard as Aquaman?? Aquman (above 100 tonner) beats up Hawkman and he wasn't knocked out,,fewmoments later tryto tackle Wonder Woman!!

#35 Posted by hawkblade9 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaman is a 60 tonner man and when spidey gets serious he gets stronger just read the comics

#36 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8737 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkblade9: Don't shame yourself...Aquaman always are 100 tonner,in new 52 is above 100 tonner. So that really should read comics

60 tonner you say??

#37 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (936 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by XiiX (8189 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkman.

#39 Posted by hawkblade9 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry guys I don't really read aquaman but spidey still wins

#40 Posted by dondave (37299 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaman is a 60 tonner man and when spidey gets serious he gets stronger just read the comics

Although Spider-Man does get stronger when he's angry, he's nowhere near a 60 tonner

#41 Posted by Dextersinister (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1: What was the point of the Colossus scans, it was more or less a fight he couldn't win against a guy with normal reflexes who was trying to avoid permanantly harming Spiderman

Given that this thread was created after Hawkman had obtained his fully upgraded armour that allowed him to knock out Blockbuster then Hawkman stomps.

#42 Posted by hawkblade9 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman