This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

?

#2 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"?"

i already did this

#3 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto Uzumaki says:

"vegeta says:
"?"
i already did this"

my bad what was the outcome

#4 Posted by Beta Ray Bill (1220 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Naruto Uzumaki says:
"vegeta says:
"?"
i already did this"
my bad what was the outcome"

people were saying this has to be cosmic spiderman and there is no way spiderman can beat gl

#5 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

It does have to be Cosmic Spidey. Green Lantern is crazy strong.

#6 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

what about thor

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"what about thor "

I don't think Thor would be able to fight GL unless the Odinforce makes him alot faster and alot more durable. But now that I think about Thor might do it. Green Lantern can lock people in pocket dimensions.

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"vegeta says:
"what about thor "
I don't think Thor would be able to fight GL unless the Odinforce makes him alot faster and alot more durable. But now that I think about Thor might do it. Green Lantern can lock people in pocket dimensions."
good answer"

Thank you.

#9 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Eternal Chaos says:

"vegeta says:
"what about thor "
I don't think Thor would be able to fight GL unless the Odinforce makes him alot faster and alot more durable. But now that I think about Thor might do it. Green Lantern can lock people in pocket dimensions."

good answer

#10 Posted by Barry Flash (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Easily Green Lantern, Spiderman can't hurt GL with his web with GL when Gl has his shield up! To hard for him he'll be there all day tryna' get through.

#11 Edited by sidismail98 (101 posts) - - Show Bio

GL throws him into the sun with a giant fist. Locks him in a pocket dimension. Gives him to Batman to experiment on. Arrests him for assaulting a space police officer.

People we are talking about a cosmic leveler who can envelop a planet with his energy and pull it with sheer will LITERALLY! On the other hand you have a teenage street level who can be taken out by an unprepared Batman. If it wasn't for the Marvel fanboys.

#12 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@sidismail98: You bumped a thread that was dead for 6 years. There's a good reason no one else gave an input. Spider-Man has no chance unless it's Cosmic Spidey.

Welcome to Vine. Please don't bump a mismatch/spite thread

@citizenbane, @god_spawn

#13 Posted by OreoAssassin (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

This is like the 6th vine bumped from years ago O.o

#14 Posted by Noone301994 (3821 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman stomps

#15 Edited by God_Spawn (37318 posts) - - Show Bio

@sidismail98: I've already told you about the insulting nature of your posts. I'd suggest you actually read the battle forum rules before you post next, otherwise you won't make it past number 10. 1st official warning.